• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
My bad. Fixed.
___

"She's Pearl's apprentice, after all."
___

Specter: I fear not...
-But now? She helped save it-
---
-Yeah, who has had plenty of time of experience, to say the least-
---
Nanoha: "M-Maybe if I try to give some of my own mana?"
Don't got much power left...I'll see whet I can do!

"Moon stuck by her daughter's side while pursuing Toffee."
___

...I-I actually feel bad for her.

Someone doesn't take rejection well.

Peridot: What's he doing now?
___

"Seeing Fate headed his way, Toffee used his tail to wield a tall a sickle for, similar to many enemies the Links have fought before."

Star: He's still gaining ahead!

Penny: Ruby's Semblance can allow us to catch up to him!
___

"His HP isn't Mystified, partly because of the fritz, partly because Sans figured Drakkon would still dodge most ot his attacks."

"Glimpses of other alternativ worlds could also seen such as a still intact, if divided Remnant in the ongoing volume of RWBY, and even other worlds of the Power Rangers...All ones where the Green Ranger was a hero."

"Using attacks that are still chaotic, but slower than before."

needless to say, I've learned quite a lot. more than I thought I'd ever be able to grasp.

but hey, because of it all, I've realized one comforting fact: even if there's a world out there bending to your will...even if magic gets taken away by that damn monster...even if we fail and end up doomed forever...

...freedom will still live on somewhere else.

...and so will we.

"The skeleton winked and shrugged while casually staring down Lord Drakkon."

sorry, pal.

can't have everything.
Palu: -reaching her- "Moon!"
---
Deadpool: "In a way, that rejection could feel so real for some people. Imagine working your hardest before reaching out and confessing... only to be denied?"

Zelda: :urg:
---
Ruby: "I can't just do that all the time, Penny!"
---
Link: -URBOSA'S FURY-
-While Parvati also chases-
---
-Hits hard for Zelda, huh?-

-Before getting to the Dragon's Den, they stopped at a village inhabited by dwarves. While suspicious at first, Ristarte tells him that dwarves are generally peaceful. They're at a shop tended by one of them, his wife and his son-

Kilkapul.png

-They ask the shopkeeper where is the Dragon's Den, he says that in a cave and the directions, but it's blocked by a sealed door. Seiya asks Mash how many torches they should get to go, Mash says 50, Seiya says he's good on track. Ristarte thinks to herself that Seiya has fully corrupted Mash's common sense-

Rista Face 33.png

-After that, Elulu and Mash's dragon blood managed to guide them to the correct cave, and they see a sealed stone door with two human hand prints, clearly meant for Elulu and Mash to open... But Seiya attacks it with incredibly fast sword striked. Asked what he's doing, he says that by prolonging his flexibility, he's capable of doing the acts of slicing, sweeping and thrusting multiple times at once, this is the ultimate technique of Adenela, Eternal Blade. He managed to destroy the door entirely, which made the teens feel kinda useless. They reached a room with a glowing magic stand, a voice greeting them to get on it to be transported to the Dragon's Den... Though Seiya first had a gecko he found be warped to make sure it wasn't a trap-
---
-Fate did some rapid magic shots-
---
-Some showed said Green Ranger taking on more future forms-

-Some flashes had him as the Green Mighty Morphin Ranger, others as the White Mighty Morphin Ranger, some others as the Red Zeo Ranger, the fewest but still existing had him as the Red Turbo Ranger, and lastly some showed him as the Black Dino Thunder Ranger; but no matter the form, it showed Thomas Oliver as a hero, unlike the one standing here-

-By now Drakkon was shaking while trying to stand, even getting that power up before, such an assault wasn't something easy for him-
-right :V-
-Indeed, fighting the creatures of Grimm now-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-But now? She helped save it-
---
-Yeah, who has had plenty of time of experience, to say the least-
---
Nanoha: "M-Maybe if I try to give some of my own mana?"
I'm so glad everything's gonna be okay. This went a lot better than the last time I tried to help out someone at Christmas...
___

"She's a war veteran and the personal bodyguard of Rose Quartz, after all."
___

Specter: Save it for yourself, child. You need it more than we do...

"Truly believes they're going to die if Toffee isn't killed first."

---

-Before getting to the Dragon's Den, they stopped at a village inhabited by dwarves. While suspicious at first, Ristarte tells him that dwarves are generally peaceful. They're at a shop tended by one of them, his wife and his son-

View attachment 301350

-They ask the shopkeeper where is the Dragon's Den, he says that in a cave and the directions, but it's blocked by a sealed door. Seiya asks Mash how many torches they should get to go, Mash says 50, Seiya says he's good on track. Ristarte thinks to herself that Seiya has fully corrupted Mash's common sense-

View attachment 301363

-After that, Elulu and Mash's dragon blood managed to guide them to the correct cave, and they see a sealed stone door with two human hand prints, clearly meant for Elulu and Mash to open... But Seiya attacks it with incredibly fast sword striked. Asked what he's doing, he says that by prolonging his flexibility, he's capable of doing the acts of slicing, sweeping and thrusting multiple times at once, this is the ultimate technique of Adenela, Eternal Blade. He managed to destroy the door entirely, which made the teens feel kinda useless. They reached a room with a glowing magic stand, a voice greeting them to get on it to be transported to the Dragon's Den... Though Seiya first had a gecko he found be warped to make sure it wasn't a trap-
---
---

-Some flashes had him as the Green Mighty Morphin Ranger, others as the White Mighty Morphin Ranger, some others as the Red Zeo Ranger, the fewest but still existing had him as the Red Turbo Ranger, and lastly some showed him as the Black Dino Thunder Ranger; but no matter the form, it showed Thomas Oliver as a hero, unlike the one standing here-

-By now Drakkon was shaking while trying to stand, even getting that power up before, such an assault wasn't something easy for him-
Palu: -reaching her- "Moon!"
---
Deadpool: "In a way, that rejection could feel so real for some people. Imagine working your hardest before reaching out and confessing... only to be denied?"

Zelda: :urg:
---
Ruby: "I can't just do that all the time, Penny!"
---
Link: -URBOSA'S FURY-
Moon: Lady Palutena! What are you doing here?!

"Toffee was gaining ahead..."
___

..."Put a reassuring hand on Zelda's shoulder."

"Also noticed her reaction"

...Hey, I'm sorry if what I said hurt or anything. I didn't mean it like that.

"Peridot just kept paying attention to the show. She could tell Mash would soon become an overly cautious hero in his own right."
___

Penny: I understand...Then I will catch up to him first. I will not let him escape!

"He has fee meams of defending himself from it, so he takes a recently killed Zebesian's body and uses it as a shield before tossing it aside and continuing his escape."
___

so...what hits ya harder? my attacks, or seeing yourself as a hero anywhere except here?
shocking as it may seem, I'm gonna guess it's the latter. "Wink"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Coyle's minion...Care to settle this in a fair fight this time? "Glaring at Springtron"
___

"That was a very different swear. :V"
-HUGE WAVE-
---
-I know :V-

-Indeed, fighting the creatures of Grimm now-
-everyone proteccing Kanna-

---

Kilkapul.png
Kilkapul.png

Rista Face 33.png
Rista Face 33.png

---
---

___

"Peridot just kept paying attention to the show. She could tell Mash would soon become an overly cautious hero in his own right."
___

Penny: I understand...Then I will catch up to him first. I will not let him escape!

"He has fee meams of defending himself from it, so he takes a recently killed Zebesian's body and uses it as a shield before tossing it aside and continuing his escape."
___

so...what hits ya harder? my attacks, or seeing yourself as a hero anywhere except here?
Palu: "I know where Toffee is!"
---
Zelda: "I-It's fine..."
---
Ruby: "Go, Penny!"
---
Link: -saw the screens too- "Heh... how ironic. You tried being a tyrant to be powerful, yet you're the weakest version of yourself." :smirk:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm so glad everything's gonna be okay. This went a lot better than the last time I tried to help out someone at Christmas...
___

"She's a war veteran and the personal bodyguard of Rose Quartz, after all."
___

Specter: Save it for yourself, child. You need it more than we do...

"Truly believes they're going to die if Toffee isn't killed first."
Altera: "Wht happened then?"
---
-So how well is she doing now?-
---
Nanoha: "I still want to help somehow!"

___

___

___

---
---
---
Link: -saw the screens too- "Heh... how ironic. You tried being a tyrant to be powerful, yet you're the weakest version of yourself." :smirk:
-To which Parvati shot lightning!-
---
Osakabehime: "There, there..." -pats roommate-

-Hayate doesn't gets it, but decides not to ask-
---
-While Fate keeps flying towards him-
---
Drakkon: "W-Weaker?!" -he practically hissed that-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
...It's... kind of a long story.
___

"Pearl or Connie?"
___

Specter: ...The only way to stop this is to stop whatever Toffee is doing.

-HUGE WAVE-
---
-I know :V-

-everyone proteccing Kanna-

---
---
---
---
---

---

---
---
Moon: Yes, yes, of course you do, we're following him right now!

Not in that sense, genius!
___

I'm just gonna say it's alright to be upset over not getting together with someone you deeply fell for...Wade might be seriously annoying, but he's right about this one.
___

"Penny followed suit, and tried to slow Toffee down with high winds."

"...To Penny,'s shock, It barely fazed him."

Penny: ...My maiden powers...are weakening...

"Parvati's lightning, however, did slow him down."
___

you needed to be strong so badly that apparently your only solution was to rise to the top and kill or control anyone who even slightly threatened you.

the only strength I see here is how much stamina and power you got. yet, all those other Drakkons...or whatever your real name is, are a lot stronger than you in a different way:

none of them caved into villainy like you did.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---

___

I'm just gonna say it's alright to be upset over not getting together with someone you deeply fell for...Wade might be seriously annoying, but he's right about this one.
___

___

you needed to be strong so badly that apparently your only solution was to rise to the top and kill or control anyone who even slightly threatened you.

the only strength I see here is how much stamina and power you got. yet, all those other Drakkons...or whatever your real name is, are a lot stronger than you in a different way:

Palu: "This is more like an avatar. The real Toffee is elsewhere."
---
Deadpool: "Let's just say I can relate."
---
-NICE JOB, PARVATI-
---
Link: "True power isn't just about strength." -sword out, ready to stab while Drakkon is having a breakdown- "These ones understood it. You didn't."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-if she was within punching distance, she was struck-
---
-OH DAMN-
"In that case she crashes."

Ugh...No holding back, then!

"Has a battle axe on arm, and a ball and chain flail on the other."

___

"Stanley landed somewhat unharmed due to his use of the Berserker card."

Ford: Steady, steady...

"QUANTUM DESTABILIZER FIRED!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...It's... kind of a long story.
___

"Pearl or Connie?"
___

Specter: ...The only way to stop this is to stop whatever Toffee is doing.
Altera: "Ah, so for later, hohohoho~" -wearing fake mustache-
---
-Connie-
---
Nanoha: "...I'll look for him"

___

___

___

---
---
-NICE JOB, PARVATI-
---
Link: "True power isn't just about strength." -sword out, ready to stab while Drakkon is having a breakdown- "These ones understood it. You didn't."
-Moon be like "nani"-
---
Medea: -Sighs- "What can I say? I myself was abandoned..."
---
-Fate tries the same, her specialty being in electricity-based magecraft-
---
-He stood in silence for some seconds, he has been throughly humilliated, not any way he can deny that, and now was too weak to strike back-

-Drakkon this time made a portal to escape-

-Not to even strike back, but to escape this battle for good, a coward in the end-
-unreplied-
-Her thoughts?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"In that case she crashes."

Ugh...No holding back, then!

"Has a battle axe on arm, and a ball and chain flail on the other."

___

"Stanley landed somewhat unharmed due to his use of the Berserker card."

Ford: Steady, steady...

"QUANTUM DESTABILIZER FIRED!"
Springtron: -READY FOR BATTLE, SENDING MISSILES-
---
-does it land?-

Her thoughts?-
Kanna: ...I'm feeling so weak all of a sudden...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Altera: "Ah, so for later, hohohoho~" -wearing fake mustache-
---
-Connie-
---
Nanoha: "...I'll look for him"
The condensed version is that there was this lonely kid who was seemed depressed that he didn't get what he wanted for Christmas. I had already helped deliver gifts around the world for Santa Claus the.previous night, thought maybe I missed his house, so I thought I'd make up for it...
___

"She's taken down the Elite Silver Zebesians by now."
___

"...The Pokemom want to help, but all of them save for Rockruff are terrified of the Immortal Monster."

Springtron: -READY FOR BATTLE, SENDING MISSILES-
---
-does it land?-
"Jenny retaliated with missiles of her own, rendering both attacks moot and instead covering the room in a cloud of fiery smoke."
___

"IT LANDS!"

---
---
-NICE JOB, PARVATI-
---
-Moon be like "nani"-
---
---
---
-He stood in silence for some seconds, he has been throughly humilliated, not any way he can deny that, and now was too weak to strike back-

-Not to even strike back, but to escape this battle for good, a coward in the end-
Moon: ...That does add up, given that he has possessed two separate people, but where is he right now?
___

But hey...Can't let the pain consume you forever. I learned that the hard way...

And besides...there'd plenty of fish in the sea.

...Aww, come on, that wasn't a pun, was it, Alphie?

No, I just really meant it. :)
___

Marco: "To Hayate's familiars" Do any of you specialize in speed?

"He's going to speak to his Servant for aid, but first, he needs something more immediate...Recallijg what he saw with the All-Seeing Eye spell, Toffee dropped the sickle, took out his Dimensional scissors, and cut open a portal in front of himself."

"...In the ruins of Angel Land, Dark Samus would see the other side of that exact same portal."
___

...all that bluster about not being weak, and he ultimately selected to flee.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: ...I'm feeling so weak all of a sudden...
-How is her Dragonstone?-
The condensed version is that there was this lonely kid who was seemed depressed that he didn't get what he wanted for Christmas. I had already helped deliver gifts around the world for Santa Claus the.previous night, thought maybe I missed his house, so I thought I'd make up for it...
___

"She's taken down the Elite Silver Zebesians by now."
___

"...The Pokemom want to help, but all of them save for Rockruff are terrified of the Immortal Monster."
Altera: "And what happened?"
---
-Goood, good...-
---
-And they wouldn't allow Rockruff near him-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Altera: "And what happened?"
---
-Goood, good...-
---
-And they wouldn't allow Rockruff near him-
He thought I was a cool robot, so I agreed to be his robot action figure for a day. But when I got there, it turned out his parents bought him plenty of gifts. He had very wealthy parents. But money couldn't buy the kid happiness...
___

"Should I move this to the main segment?"
___

"Most likely not, though he still holds a personal grudge against Drakkon and Koragg..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Moon be like "nani"-
---
---
---

Moon: ...That does add up, given that he has possessed two separate people, but where is he right now?
___

But hey...Can't let the pain consume you forever. I learned that the hard way...

___

"He's going to speak to his Servant for aid, but first, he needs something more immediate...Recallijg what he saw with the All-Seeing Eye spell, Toffee dropped the sickle, took out his Dimensional scissors, and cut open a portal in front of himself."

"...In the ruins of Angel Land, Dark Samus would see the other side of that exact same portal."
___

Palu: "The source of all magic."

-Ingrid actually mentionned it could be this kind of place... Moon's new friend was on to something :V-
---
Deadpool: "Heh. Fish."
---
Sothis: "... You wouldn't..."
---
Link: "What a wuss." -puts sword in sheath- "Killing him would've been the easy way out. Best to let him live with this."

"Jenny retaliated with missiles of her own, rendering both attacks moot and instead covering the room in a cloud of fiery smoke."
___

"IT LANDS!"
-Springtron takes advantage of this by trying a grab-
---
-NICE-

-How is her Dragonstone?-
-flickering-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-flickering-
-That is definitely not a good sign-

-Tiki still has hers shining fully, being a ful dragon and not a hybrid, but she doesn't knows for how long-
___

___

___

-Ingrid actually mentionned it could be this kind of place... Moon's new friend was on to something :V-
---
---
---
Link: "What a wuss." -puts sword in sheath- "Killing him would've been the easy way out. Best to let him live with this."
-Indeed she did-
---
-Back to the show, the party makes it to Dragon's Den, where they are greeted by a dragonewt named Lagos, who guides through the city to their governor-

cautious_hero_lagos.png

-Walking around, he explained that this place is protected from the rest of the world by many barriers, so one can only enter via warp magic. The group sees that everyone around is a dragonewt without any dragonkin like Mash and Elulu on sight, when asked for that, he explains that while they were born from the union of dragons and humans, the dragon genes tend to be more dominant, except on those two. That's not a bad thing though, as it means they were the chosen ones with a great destiny ahead. He brings them to the place's matriarch, Leviae, who welcomes them-

cautious_hero_dragon_mother.png

-Greeting them, she explains that here they will receive Igzasion, the legendary sword that is foretold to kill the Demon Lord. Likewise, she grants Mash the gift to tap into his dragon blood, transforming him into a dragonewt form, which Ristarte scans and sees a huge bump in stats-

Mash Draconewt.png

-Elulu asks for the same, Leviae says she won't need it, so she asks what will happen, and the episode ends by revealing Elulu's destiny: She is to be sacrificed so Igzasion is forged from her remains-
---

---
Tamamo: "Imagine the tantrum he must be making now~" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Rest was unreplied, Digi.

---
---
---

-Springtron takes advantage of this by trying a grab-
---
-NICE-

-flickering-

-Tiki still has hers shining fully, being a ful dragon and not a hybrid, but she doesn't knows for how long-

-Indeed she did-
---
-Back to the show, the party makes it to Dragon's Den, where they are greeted by a dragonewt named Lagos, who guides through the city to their governor-

View attachment 301409

-Walking around, he explained that this place is protected from the rest of the world by many barriers, so one can only enter via warp magic. The group sees that everyone around is a dragonewt without any dragonkin like Mash and Elulu on sight, when asked for that, he explains that while they were born from the union of dragons and humans, the dragon genes tend to be more dominant, except on those two. That's not a bad thing though, as it means they were the chosen ones with a great destiny ahead. He brings them to the place's matriarch, Leviae, who welcomes them-

View attachment 301410

-Greeting them, she explains that here they will receive Igzasion, the legendary sword that is foretold to kill the Demon Lord. Likewise, she grants Mash the gift to tap into his dragon blood, transforming him into a dragonewt form, which Ristarte scans and sees a huge bump in stats-

View attachment 301408

-Elulu asks for the same, Leviae says she won't need it, so she asks what will happen, and the episode ends by revealing Elulu's destiny: She is to be sacrificed so Igzasion is forged from her remains-
---

---
Moon: ...Ingrid was eight. Not about where he was holding Star, but right about where Toffee himself was...
___

This is badass!
___

Marco: OH, CRAP!

Penny: Who are you...?

...Show term no mercy, Dark Samus. "Smirks as he ran off."
___

a coward throwing a tantrum he maybe, he's still got power and an army. this ain't over until we defeat him for good.

...but I think knocking him down a peg was a good step forward in making thst happen.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Jenny used her ultraviolet vision to see through the smoke and dodge it."
___

"Is it slain?!"
-Springtron angry-
---
-totally-

Kanna: Oh no... my stone...

-Indeed she did-
---

cautious_hero_lagos.png
cautious_hero_lagos.png

Mash Draconewt.png
Mash Draconewt.png

---

---
Moon: ...Ingrid was eight. Not about where he was holding Star, but right about where Toffee himself was...
___

This is badass!
___

___

a coward throwing a tantrum he maybe, he's still got power and an army. this ain't over until we defeat him for good.

...but I think knocking him down a peg was a good step forward in making thst happen.
Palu: "So we should strike right at the source, right?"
---
Zelda: "Sacrificed?"
---
Ruby: "Whatever you do, don't touch her, Penny."
---
-where did he go though?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
He thought I was a cool robot, so I agreed to be his robot action figure for a day. But when I got there, it turned out his parents bought him plenty of gifts. He had very wealthy parents. But money couldn't buy the kid happiness...
___

"Should I move this to the main segment?"
___

"Most likely not, though he still holds a personal grudge against Drakkon and Koragg..."
Jeanne Lily: "Oh, then what happened?"
---
-I think so-
---
-And the latter is engaged on a large battle with Bunyan-
Kanna: Oh no... my stone...
-It's starting to fail her...-
___

This is badass!
___

___

---
---
---
-As Shockwave would say, it's only logical-
---
Osakabehime: "She just said that Elulu has to die!"

-Mash is understandably upset at this arrangement, Leviae explains all of this was foretold, that Igzasion would be forged by the sacrifice of a young dragonkin girl, and that this is necessary. By now, the Demon Lord has conquered 70% of the planet, innocents die every day and the only region left is the Roseguard Empire, which even then is struggling. If anything, Levaie says she envies Mash, as her sacrifice will directly kill the Demon Lord and restor peace. Both teens are clearly distraught, but Elulu decides to go with it, scared as she is-

Mash Elulu Scared.png

-The sacrifice will be done tonight, so they're allowed to spend what time she has left. Mash tries to convince her out of it, but Elulu tries to downplay it, saying she's always wanted to be useful, so if her sacrifice kills the Demon Lord it will be worth it, plus it helps Ristarte's deity duties, unsure as she is of this too, also realizing at the same time she never thought of how serious the situation was. Meanwhile Seiya is purchasing items-
---
-Dark Samus already divided herself into many Echoes to attack them-
---
-He returned to his home dimension, tired and angered-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jeanne Lily: "Oh, then what happened?"
---
-I think so-
---
-And the latter is engaged on a large battle with Bunyan-
It turned out what he really wanted was weapons...
___

"Got it :p"

"Back to Lamcer and the new Servants in the meantime?"
___

(I've never seen Toffee. If I just knew his scent, I could find him...)

---
---
---
---

-Mash is understandably upset at this arrangement, Leviae explains all of this was foretold, that Igzasion would be forged by the sacrifice of a young dragonkin girl, and that this ks necessary. By now, the Demon Lord has conquered 70% of the planet, innocents die every day and the only region left is the Roseguard Empire, which even then is struggling. If anything, Levaie says she envies Mash, as her sacrifice will directly kill the Demon Lord and restor peace. Both teens are clearly distraught, but Elulu decides to go with it, scared as she is-

View attachment 301433

-The sacrifice will be done tonight, so they're allowed to spend what time she has left. Mash tries to convince her out of it, but Elulu tries to downplay it, saying she's always wanted to be useful, so if her sacrifice kills the Demon Lord it will be worth it, plus it helps Ristarte's deity duties, unsure as she is of this too, also realizing at the same time she never thought of how serious the situation was. Meanwhile Seiya is purchasing items-
---
---
Moon: ...Dr. Alphys had a theory about the Whispering Spell... But I can't guarantee that would work for us if
___

"Undyne was only referring to the transformation part. I honestly forgot to write dialogue for the sacrifice part..
so my bad there. Fixing it now :p"

Seiya can't seriously be okay with this...
___

Ludo: You! You were never truly loyal to me, were you?!

Penny: I can detect high levels of radiation from her...We can fight her from a distance, but I cannot allow Toffee to escape!

(Weiss... Can you still summon your familiars?)
___

"What about the fortress he overtook in Basel?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
What's the matter? Can't handle a fight without your boss messing with eveything?
___

Ford: Aha! That Grimm is no more!
Springtron: -more missiles-
---
Qrow: "Nice work."

-It's starting to fail her...-
-she's shaking...-

---

-Mash is understandably upset at this arrangement, Leviae explains all of this was foretold, that Igzasion would be forged by the sacrifice of a young dragonkin girl, and that this ks necessary. By now, the Demon Lord has conquered 70% of the planet, innocents die every day and the only region left is the Roseguard Empire, which even then is struggling. If anything, Levaie says she envies Mash, as her sacrifice will directly kill the Demon Lord and restor peace. Both teens are clearly distraught, but Elulu decides to go with it, scared as she is-

Mash Elulu Scared.png
Mash Elulu Scared.png

---
---
Moon: ...Dr. Alphys had a theory about the Whispering Spell... But I can't guarantee that would work for us if
___

"Undyne was only referring to the transformation part. I honestly forgot to write dialogue for the sacrifice part..

___

Penny: I can detect high levels of radiation from her...We can fight her from a distance, but I cannot allow Toffee to escape!

___

Palu: "Whatever it is, it's our only shot, and doing it on this avatar would be a waste, as it would kill Gaster and not Toffee..."
---
Zelda: "I hope not..."
---
Weiss: "Yes... for now..."
---
-what about the other allies he has as part of Toffee's militia?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It turned out what he really wanted was weapons...
___

"Got it :p"

"Back to Lamcer and the new Servants in the meantime?"
___

(I've never seen Toffee. If I just knew his scent, I could find him...)
Artoria: "With what purpose?"
Quetzalcoatl: "Take over the world?"
Karna: "Vengeance on an enemy?"
Altera: "Destroy a civilization?"
Jeanne Lily: "Show it off?"
Nightingale: "Something petty?"
---
-Sure, why not?- :p
---
Nanoha: "I can ask my friends if they have seen him..."
___

___

___

Palu: "Whatever it is, it's our only shot, and doing it on this avatar would be a waste, as it would kill Gaster and not Toffee..."
---
---
---
-That's true as well-
------
-Ristarte tells Seiya to spare a thought for Elulu and what she's going through, he's blunt, saying that if she thinks she should do this, she should. Elulu tries to downplay it saying he's right, instantly tearing and running off, Mash as distraugjt as her-

Blackbeard: "Dude, you serious?"

-At night, the forging of Igzasion is being held as a festivity, with the townsfolk dinning a feast, being given drinks and even some kids offering cookies, which Ristarte told Seiya to not be rude amd accept. Mash asks where is Elulu, Lagos says she was being prepares. And then she comes with an escort-

Elulu sacrifice.png

-Leviae announces that now she must fall to an abyss, where her body will become Igzasion soon after impact and end the Demon Lord's tyranny. The townsfolk cheers as Mash is escorted to the abyss, looking at the party, she asks Seiya to not be reckless with her when she becomes a sword. Mash had enough by now and wants to stop this, but guards stop him, albeit Ristarte now agrees this is excessive, as Elulu keeps getting pushed-
------
-The Echoes already started to scattershot Phazon bullets, while the real one was charging for an attack-
------
-Actually, he goes to Basel first, while his army still attacks until they get called back-
-she's shaking...-
-Her thoughts?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Artoria: "With what purpose?"
Quetzalcoatl: "Take over the world?"
Karna: "Vengeance on an enemy?"
Altera: "Destroy a civilization?"
Jeanne Lily: "Show it off?"
Nightingale: "Something petty?"
---
-Sure, why not?- :p
---
Nanoha: "I can ask my friends if they have seen him..."
To ruin every holiday of the year ...
___

"Still showing Achilles around"

And this is the cafeteria!

___

(Do you know where they are?)

-that sounds badass-
---
Qrow: "Now you see why I didn't stay there?"
"But how damaging is it to Springtron?"
___

Nora: I believe we all do! "Firing lasers at the Grimm horde"

---
---
---
-That's true as well-
------
-Ristarte tells Seiya to spare a thought for Elulu and what she's going through, he's blunt, saying that if she thinks she should do this, she should. Elulu tries to downplay it saying he's right, instantly tearing and running off, Mash as distraugjt as her-

-At night, the forging of Igzasion is being held as a festivity, with the townsfolk dinning a feast, being given drinks and even some kids offering cookies, which Ristarte told Seiya to not be rude amd accept. Mash asks where is Elulu, Lagos says she was being prepares. And then she comes with an escort-

View attachment 301435

-Leviae announces that now she must fall to an abyss, where her body will become Igzasion soon after impact and end the Demon Lord's tyranny. The townsfolk cheers as Mash is escorted to the abyss, looking at the party, she asks Seiya to not be reckless with her when she becomes a sword. Mash had enough by now and wants to stop this, but guards stop him, albeit Ristarte now agrees this is excessive, as Elulu keeps getting pushed-
------
-The Echoes already started to scattershot Phazon bullets, while the real one was charging for an attack-
------
-Actually, he goes to Basel first, while his army still attacks until they get called back-

Moon: You don't understand, Toffee being caught in the Whispering Spell's radius is likely what led to him getting to the source of all magic in the first place!
___

COME ON! STOP THEM!
___

(Then let's fly.)

"Implying that Weiss should summon the Queen Lancer as a mount."

"Penny fired beams at Dark Samus trying to get the fire to focus on her."
___

"What will he do...?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That's true as well-
------

Elulu sacrifice.png
Elulu sacrifice.png

------
------
Moon: You don't understand, Toffee being caught in the Whispering Spell's radius is likely what led to him getting to the source of all magic in the first place!
___

COME ON! STOP THEM!
___

(Then let's fly.)

___

"What will he do...?"
Palu: "...He wanted to get hit by it..."
---
-Seiya will?-
---
-she absoutely is and can-

Ruby: "Penny!"
---
-what KoP asked-

-Her thoughts?-
Kanna: I don't wanna be like Mama was that day...

"But how damaging is it to Springtron?"
___

Nora: I believe we all do! "Firing lasers at the Grimm horde"
-he tough, but he salty :V-
---
Qrow: -chuckles at that-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So with some luck and intense grinding and grinding and grinding of gems while she was on rate-up, I've managed to pull out vanilla Medb from the gacha today. Soooooo, welp.

I do not feel sorry for this
To ruin every holiday of the year ...
___

"Still showing Achilles around"

And this is the cafeteria!

___

(Do you know where they are?)
Nightingale: "So something petty"
---
Achilles: "So what they got to eat?" :p
Charlotte: "Food" :p
---
Nanoha: "Let me ask them" -the others are likely unaware telepathy is a basic spell in her world and is using it- Fate-chan, Hayate-chan, where are you two?
Fate: Nanoha, he's close to the infirmary!
Hayate: That's right, how much are you spent?
Nanoha: Not so much since we got out.
-That wasn't the mama she knows...-
___

COME ON! STOP THEM!
___

(Then let's fly.)

___

"What will he do...?"
---
-Seiya will?-
---

---
-what KoP asked-
-Not good-
---
-Seiya then walked to the guards pushing Elulu and kicked them off. When asked why, he says "Well, you are in debt to me to carry my stuff, and besides, do you really want to die?", Elulu admits in tears that she doesn't she wants to live. Mash even adopts his new dragonewt form to try to defeat other guards. Leviae can't believe this! Why would they do this?! Don't they see the world will die if Igzasion isn't forged?! To which Seiya calls it all bluff, how can they know a so called prophecy will actually happen? Ristarte chuckled, saying that he's right, they'll save Gaebrande with or without the sword-

-Leviae can't believe this... But reveals that she was prepared if this happened: Suddenly Rista and Mash fall limp, she reveals that the drinks they had? All had non-lethal posion to paralyze them, and the kids that gave them cookies before revealed they were into this and theirs had it too! So the forging can proce- Aaaaaand Seiya kicked off the guards pushing her. He reveals that he too was cautious and just faked eating and drinking, saying that for safety he only eats what Ristarte cooks. Which makes her have another romantic delusion of him and people around call her weird-

Rista Face 34.png

---
-While an Echo focused on Penny, the others fired at the group, a mixture of scattershots and slower but wider Phazon energy balls-
---
-He fell right in the command room, where Rita was sitting-

Rita: "So I have to suppose things weren't good for you"

-Drakkon just glared at her-

Rita: "Fine, sorry"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Come on!

"Sends one arm after the other aiming to make Springtron slip up or otherwise combo him."

___

"Stanley uses the Shielder card while Ford keeps using the Archer card."
-he tries to grab the arm-
---
Qrow: Those cards look fun to use...

-she doesn't want to become Killanna...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So with some luck and intense grinding and grinding and grinding of gems while she was on rate-up, I've managed to pull out vanilla Medb from the gacha today. Soooooo, welp.

---
---
Nanoha: "Let me ask them" -the others are likely unaware telepathy is a basic spell in her world and is using it- Fate-chan, Hayate-chan, where are you two?
Neat find lol

Petty motive, yes. but...He used his wealth to build a lab and study some advanced sciences. He shut me down with one remote and reprogrammed me...So that he could make me ruin the holidays for him...
___

Any food you can imagine!
___

Specter: ...Can you communicate in a similar fashion that Servants and Masters can?

-he tries to grab the arm-
---
Qrow: Those cards look fun to use...
"It worked!"
___

"He wonders how they have them?"

---
-Seiya will?-
---

---
-what KoP asked-

-he tough, but he salty :V-
---
Qrow: -chuckles at that-

---
---

-Not good-
---
-Seiya then walked to the guards pushing Elulu and kicked them off. When asked why, he says "Well, you are in debt to me to carry my stuff, and besides, do you really want to die?", Elulu admits in tears that she doesn't she wants to live. Mash even adopts his new dragonewt form to try to defeat other guards. Leviae can't believe this! Why would they do this?! Don't they see the world will die if Igzasion isn't forged?! To which Seiya calls it all bluff, how can they know a so called prophecy will actually happen? Ristarte chuckled, saying that he's right, they'll save Gaebrande with or without the sword-

-Leviae can't believe this... But reveals that she was prepared if this happened: Suddenly Rista and Mash fall limp, she reveals that the drinks they had? All had non-lethal posion to paralyze them, and the kids that gave them cookies before revealed they were into this and theirs had it too! So the forging can proce- Aaaaaand Seiya kicked off the guards pushing her. He reveals that he too was cautious and just faked eating and drinking, saying that for safety he only eats what Ristarte cooks. Which makes her have another romantic delusion of him and people around call her weird-

View attachment 301497
---
-While an Echo focused on Penny, the others fired at the group, a mixture of scattershots and slower but wider Phazon energy balls-
---

"...That was his plan all along...That was wjy he wanted Star to destroy her wand..."
___

YEAH! GO SEIYA!

N-Now isn't really the time for her to fantasize...
___

"So Weiss is now riding the Queen Lancer? And will she take Winter with her?"

"Star tried to absorb the blows from Dark Samus with a cast of Starfish Tsunami."
___

"He actually had to retreat..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Not good-
---

Rista Face 34.png
Rista Face 34.png

---
---

"...That was his plan all along...That was wjy he wanted Star to destroy her wand..."
___

YEAH! GO SEIYA!

N-Now isn't really the time for her to fantasize...
___

"So Weiss is now riding the Queen Lancer? And will she take Winter with her?"

"Star tried to absorb the blows from Dark Samus with a cast of Starfish Tsunami."
___

"He actually had to retreat..."
-so what now?-
---
Zelda: -ON THE EDGE OF HER SEAT-
---
-yes and yes-

Juri: -actually turned off her eye- "That's some energy I don't want to absorb..."
---
-because of wounded pride-

-what a wuss-

"It worked!"
___

"He wonders how they have them?"
-he charging a shockwave-
---
-yes-

Top Bottom