• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-she doesn't want to become Killanna...-
-N-Not again...-
Neat find lol

Petty motive, yes. but...He used his wealth to build a lab and study some advanced sciences. He shut me down with one remote and reprogrammed me...So that he could make me ruin the holidays for him...
___

Any food you can imagine!
___

Specter: ...Can you communicate in a similar fashion that Servants and Masters can?

Jeanne Lily: "...How long did that last?"
---
Achilles: "I'd like testing that" :p
---
Nanoha: "Uh, what you mean?"
Boudica: "We can use telepathy with whoever we contract with"
Nanoha: "..." -blinks- "Only one person?"
"...That was his plan all along...That was wjy he wanted Star to destroy her wand..."
___

YEAH! GO SEIYA!

N-Now isn't really the time for her to fantasize...
___

"So Weiss is now riding the Queen Lancer? And will she take Winter with her?"

"Star tried to absorb the blows from Dark Samus with a cast of Starfish Tsunami."
___

"He actually had to retreat..."
-so what now?-
---
Zelda: -ON THE EDGE OF HER SEAT-
---
-yes and yes-

Juri: -actually turned off her eye- "That's some energy I don't want to absorb..."
---
-because of wounded pride-

-what a wuss-
-What Uni asked-
---
-Leviae laments that she'll have to do this, but seeing no option, took off her robes, and instantly used her draconic blood to turn herself into a huge dragon in an effort to stop Seiya-

Leviae.png

-She also tries to push Elulu to the abyss, and even kill her. Ristarte points that out, but Leviae says "we just need her body for the sword, not that she's alive" and is pretty confident. A dragon's skin is much more tougher than any steel surface, so there's no way she can be beate- Oh wait Seiya pulls out a dragon-slaying sword which managed to give her a cut. When asked where he got it, he says he created it with metal, 100 of Ristarte's hairs... And also some hair from Elulu and Mash-
---
-It wasn't of much use, the Phazon being having her duplicates also create a bunch of tentacles from the ground to close space-
---
Drakkon: "I need to get stronger..."

Rita: "I don't think you can by just staying there clearly wounded"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Jeanne Lily: "...How long did that last?"
---
Achilles: "I'd like testing that" :p
---
Nanoha: "Uh, what you mean?"
Boudica: "We can use telepathy with whoever we contract with"
Nanoha: "..." -blinks- "Only one person?"
You're welcome. :p

...Up to next Christmas...
___

If only some of the usual chefs were still here...
___

Specter: That is the case.

-he tried to avoid them-
---
Qrow: "What's with the cards?"
"It works, so she goes for an extended uppercut
___

Ford: Well, after our first adventure with Chaldea, the Rulers contacted us to and grant us these cards. Each one possessed the powers of a single Class, as the Servsnts define them.

Stanley: They've come in real handy during apocalyptic times like these! "Bloxking Several Ursas with shield."

-so what now?-
---
Zelda: -ON THE EDGE OF HER SEAT-
---
-yes and yes-

Juri: -actually turned off her eye- "That's some energy I don't want to absorb..."
---
-because of wounded pride-

-what a wuss-
-What Uni asked-
---
-Leviae laments that she'll have to do this, but seeing no option, took off her robes, and instantly used her draconic blood to turn herself into a huge dragon in an effort to stop Seiya-

View attachment 301528

-She also tries to push Elulu to the abyss, and even kill her. Ristarte points that out, but Leviae says "we just need her body for the sword, not that she's alive" and is pretty confident. A dragon's skin is much more tougher than any steel surface, so there's no way she can be beate- Oh wait Seiya pulls out a dragon-slaying sword which managed to give her a cut. When asked where he got it, he says he created it with metal, 100 of Ristarte's hairs... And also some hair from Elulu and Mash-
---
-It wasn't of much use, the Phazon being having her duplicates also create a bunch of tentacles from the ground to close space-
---

Moon: ...I was going to teach Star a spell that could potentially deal with Toffee...

...But if the Whispering Spell must be performed first...then I will go and strike him myself. I won
___

...When and how does he get hair samples from people around him?!
___

"Toffee saw, and tried to keep his distance, dodging Ice Beams from Winter."

"Ludo blasts the tentacles with beams."
___

"He can't have much time to accomplish that at this point..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-N-Not again...-
-she's shaking-

"It works, so she goes for an extended uppercut
___

Ford: Well, after our first adventure with Chaldea, the Rulers contacted us to and grant us these cards. Each one possessed the powers of a single Class, as the Servsnts define them.

Stanley: They've come in real handy during apocalyptic times like these! "Bloxking Several Ursas with shield."
-and that uppercut lands-
---
Qrow: 🤔

-What Uni asked-
---

Leviae.png
Leviae.png

---
---

Moon: ...I was going to teach Star a spell that could potentially deal with Toffee...

...But if the Whispering Spell must be performed first...then I will go and strike him myself. I won
___

___

___

Palu: "It would be wiser to let Star do it. She's able to use the wand's full potential..."
---
Zelda: "I'm worried now..."
---
Juri: "That thing's got weird kinks... Too weird..."
---
-he's totally screwed-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You're welcome. :p

...Up to next Christmas...
___

If only some of the usual chefs were still here...
___

Specter: That is the case.
Artoria: "An entire year?"
---
Achilles: "Oh, how high are their reputation?" :p
---
Nanoha: "Weird... W-Wait, not time to think of that! Fate-chan and Hayate-chan said they're in the infirmary!"

___

___

___

Palu: "It would be wiser to let Star do it. She's able to use the wand's full potential..."
---
---
---
-he's totally screwed-
-She has a point there-
---
-Leviae had another plan though, she activates a curse from the circlet Elulu was wearing as part of the ceremony that would kill her. Seiya gives her a warning since she's not with the Demon Lord: stop the curse and he'll let her go, but the dragon persists. So he used his Phoenix Drive technique and dropped her HP almost down to half, while she admits he's doing well, she uses her ultimate defensive technique: While she becomes immobile, he skin turns gold, bringing her defense to Ultimate levels-

-Seiya reveals he had a spare dragon killer sword, and feeding some buffing herbs down, begins using Eternal Sword on her while dual wielding, even so he's barely scratching her, Leviae saying justice will prevail, him saying she's right... As she realizes, he wasn't trying to kill her in a go, he was pushing her immobile form to the abyss, and she's close to fall-
---
-Somewhere Oui sneezed after Juri's comment-

-As the Echoes keep shooting blasts, despite a few tentacles destroyed-
---
-He's not giving up so easily, but more than determination, it's more caused by a tantrum-
-she's shaking-
Tiki: "Kanna?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
Nanoha: "Weird... W-Wait, not time to think of that! Fate-chan and Hayate-chan said they're in the infirmary!"
...Yeah...

"The memory sounds painful for her."

___

I think there were some people here who ate every item on the menu in one sitting...Which is unbelievable!
___

(Could that lizard guy be there?)

Specter: ...Abigail..."Worried"

---
"She then repeatedly swings her flail at him!"
___

"Pretty badass..."

-she's shaking-

---

---
---
---
-he's totally screwed-
---
---

-She has a point there-
---
-Leviae had another plan though, she activates a curse from the circlet Elulu was wearing as part of the ceremony that would kill her. Seiya gives her a warning since she's not with the Demon Lord: stop the curse and he'll let her go, but the dragon persists. So he used his Phoenix Drive technique and dropped her HP almost down to half, while she admits he's doing well, she uses her ultimate defensive technique: While she becomes immobile, he skin turns gold, bringing her defense to Ultimate levels-

-Seiya reveals he had a spare dragon killer sword, and feeding some buffing herbs down, begins using Eternal Sword on her while dual wielding, even so he's barely scratching her, Leviae saying justice will prevail, him saying she's right... As she realizes, he wasn't trying to kill her in a go, he was pushing her immobile form to the abyss, and she's close to fall-
---

---
-He's not giving up so easily, but more than determination, it's more caused by a tantrum-

Moon: She's my daughter, I'm not about to risk losing her!
___

Looks like someone else is gonna fall down the abyss today instead. :smirk:
___

"Ludo tries to cast Levitato on Dark Samus, not without Star casting Supersonic Leech Mine on her first."

The Toffee stuff got ignored.
___

"What got to him more? The battle itself, or being called out for having a weaker will than ever other Tommy Oliver?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kanna: "Y-Yes?"

"She then repeatedly swings her flail at him!"
___

"Pretty badass..."
-he tried to dodge-
---
-indeed... he jealous :V-

-She has a point there-
---

---

---
___

___

"Ludo tries to cast Levitato on Dark Samus, not without Star casting Supersonic Leech Mine on her first."

___

"What got to him more? The battle itself, or being called out for having a weaker will than ever other Tommy Oliver?"
Palu: "She's the only one strong enough to actually cast the spell, Moon... No offense to Ludo."
---
Deadpool: "It'll probably work." :p
---
-Weiss casting projectiles from glyphs at Toffee-
---
-the latter, probably-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...Yeah...

"The memory sounds painful for her."

___

I think there were some people here who ate every item on the menu in one sitting...Which is unbelievable!
___

(Could that lizard guy be there?)

Specter: ...Abigail..."Worried"
Altera: "Sorry I asked"
---
Achilles: -Whistle- "I'd like to see that" :p
---
Nanoha: "I will go take a look"
___

___

___

Palu: "She's the only one strong enough to actually cast the spell, Moon... No offense to Ludo."
---
---
---
-the latter, probably-
-Well, Hayate would usually be the strongest mage in the room that isn't a god, but considering the fritz is affecting her...-
---
-Leviae doesn't gets why Seiya would do this, seying is Elulu is useless otherwise and would only work as a sword. Seiya says "She can carry my bags; how is that useless?"; so cornered, she leaves her defensive form and stops the curse... But at this point she's too angered to reason with and tries to kill Seiya by breathing fire, he retaliated with a wind attack that pushed her off, but was confident now that she could move. However, it's then revealed that during his full assault on her using Eternal Blade, he aimed to destroy her wings, now full of holes, Leviae fell to her death-

-The poison's effect is finally over, and Elulu and Mash hugged-

Mash Elulu hug.png

-Ristarte asked what made Seiya think on aiming at her wings, he compared her defensive form to a wall-like yokai and got the idea from that-
---
-As Uni said; he is too way of a prideful individual, and being shown what he deemed as weaker versions of himself while called on them being stronger did really piss him off-
Kanna: "Y-Yes?"
Tiki: "Your Dragonstone..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Altera: "Sorry I asked"
---
Achilles: -Whistle- "I'd like to see that" :p
---
Nanoha: "I will go take a look"
I brought it up first...
___

This place was so cool even before the Alliance showed up!
___

"And see the chaos?"

-he shielded it... but the shield broke-
---
-I know, right? :V-
"She repeats her flail attack afterwards."
___

"Too bad they're only meant for the Pines twi-wait, Qrow's Semblance caused Stan to drop some of his cards during the fight:V"

---
---
---
-the latter, probably-
-Well, Hayate would usually be the strongest mage in the room that isn't a god, but considering the fritz is affecting her...-
---
-Leviae doesn't gets why Seiya would do this, seying is Elulu is useless otherwise and would only work as a sword. Seiya says "She can carry my bags; how is that useless?"; so cornered, she leaves her defensive form and stops the curse... But at this point she's too angered to reason with and tries to kill Seiya by breathing fire, he retaliated with a wind attack that pushed her off, but was confident now that she could move. However, it's then revealed that during his full assault on her using Eternal Blade, he aimed to destroy her wings, now full of holes, Leviae fell to her death-

View attachment 301618

-Ristarte asked what made Seiya think on aiming at her wings, he compared her defensive form to a wall-like yokai and got the idea from that-
---
-As Uni said; he is too way of a prideful individual, and being shown what he deemed as weaker versions of himself while called on them being stronger did really piss him off-
"And no one would want Hayate to risk her life for that, either. That leaves Star as the best option..."

Moon:...I just got her back...
___

That's brilliant!

"Undyne just cheered."
___

"Toffee would normally reflect it, but since he can't use the fused wand right now, he moves almost like a snake trying to dodge them."

Dark Samus was unreplied, Digi.
___

"He must want Sans dead after that..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "I... I don't want to..." -hugging Tiki-
Tiki: "P-Please don't panic, it'll make the effects worse..."
I brought it up first...
___

This place was so cool even before the Alliance showed up!
___

"And see the chaos?"
Altera: "Still I was a bit too curious..."
Artoria: "It's no one's fault"
---
Charlotte: "Only not in security"
---
-Oh totally- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Altera: "Still I was a bit too curious..."
Artoria: "It's no one's fault"
---
Charlotte: "Only not in security"
---
-Oh totally- :p
What Artoria said.

...It was terrible. My programming got completely written to attack Tremorton during the holidays only, spreading terror and ruining each holiday for the whole town...That wealthy boy tried to frame me for it while still getting away with his plan to ruin the holidays...

___

It wasn't?
___

Eever? (What did you see?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

Mash Elulu hug.png
Mash Elulu hug.png

---
"And no one would want Hayate to risk her life for that, either. That leaves Star as the best option..."

___

That's brilliant!

"Undyne just cheered."
___

"Toffee would normally reflect it, but since he can't use the fused wand right now, he moves almost like a snake trying to dodge them."

___

Palu: "And if he gets away with his plans, we're all dying to a handful of feral dragons, Star included.

Would be better to take a risk than a guanrantee, if you ask me."
---
-and then the sword?-
---
-Weiss tries doing more-
---
-oh, probably everyone-

"She repeats her flail attack afterwards."
___

"Too bad they're only meant for the Pines twi-wait, Qrow's Semblance caused Stan to drop some of his cards during the fight:V"
-ithit him hard-
---
Qrow: -picks one up-

Tiki: "P-Please don't panic, it'll make the effects worse..."
Kanna: "I... I'm trying... but all my friends are dying... I'm so scared and stressed and lonely..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

That's brilliant!

"Undyne just cheered."
___

___

Palu: "And if he gets away with his plans, we're all dying to a handful of feral dragons, Star included.

---
-and then the sword?-
---
-Weiss tries doing more-
---
-oh, probably everyone-
-A harsh but understandable decision...-
---
-From the abyss, a sword rises to the surface, being made of Leviae's remains. Seiya be like "so this is the sword, and since it needs a dragonkin girl's blood..." he made a very small cut to Elulu's arm to get a drop of her blood, and the sword turned into platinum, as the legendary sword Igzasion. Lagos says that's good but their leader is dead. Seiya says "hey we, got the sword, and she said before she envied Elulu's fate, so it's a win-win", the dragonewt village having little option but to accept-

-Back to the cave, Elulu hugged Seiya once more while thanking him. She then says Mash that, well, honestly the thing she thought of the most when she was to be sacrificed, was regret they wouldn't speak to each other again, he flustered but happy agrees, and Ristarte and Peridot clearly noticed the romantic tension between the 16 year olds-

Mash x Elulu.png

-So she tells them to go ahead of her and Seiya, and they do while holding hands... As she also confronts on the unamusement that he keeps using her hair for alchemy-

Rista Face 35.png

---
-Dark Samus was affected by Levitato, but the effect was minimal as there's a ceiling, plus her Echoes keep shooting-
---
-But moreso Sans now-
What Artoria said.

...It was terrible. My programming got completely written to attack Tremorton during the holidays only, spreading terror and ruining each holiday for the whole town...That wealthy boy tried to frame me for it while still getting away with his plan to ruin the holidays...

___

It wasn't?
___

Eever? (What did you see?)
Jeanne Lily: "What about your mom and friends?"
---
Charlotte: "From what I've heard and security footage"
---
Nanoha: "I still haven't gone, will try now"
Boudica: "Be careful..."
Kanna: "I... I'm trying... but all my friends are dying... I'm so scared and stressed and lonely..."
-She can't help but think of Abigail and Illya's current states-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm a one woman arm-y!
___

"You can decide which one it is."
-Coyle groaned at that pun-
---
-I forgot the ones they had :V-

-She can't help but think of Abigail and Illya's current states-
Kanna: -tearing up thinking about how her best friends are weakening-

wait, would Abby count or is the Outer God too foreign?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jeanne Lily: "What about your mom and friends?"
---
Charlotte: "From what I've heard and security footage"
---
Nanoha: "I still haven't gone, will try now"
Boudica: "Be careful..."

"Glanced to the side"

___

...It was taken over without much of a fight...
___

(Please, we don't know what we're up against...)

-Coyle groaned at that pun-
---
-I forgot the ones they had :V-
"She must destroy this annoying robot for that!" :V
___

"They each have one for most of the main Classes, but I admittedly forgot if the cards only have access to the abilities of a specific Servant per card."

---
-and then the sword?-
---
-Weiss tries doing more-
---
-oh, probably everyone-
---
-From the abyss, a sword rises to the surface, being made of Leviae's remains. Seiya be like "so this is the sword, and since it needs a dragonkin girl's blood..." he made a very small cut to Elulu's arm to get a drop of her blood, and the sword turned into platinum, as the legendary sword Igzasion. Lagos says that's good but their leader is dead. Seiya says "hey we, got the sword, and she said before she envied Elulu's fate, so it's a win-win", the dragonewt village having little option but to accept-

-Back to the cave, Elulu hugged Seiya once more while thanking him. She then says Mash that, well, honestly the thing she thought of the most when she was to be sacrificed, was regret they wouldn't speak to each other again, he flustered but happy agrees, and Ristarte and Peridot clearly noticed the romantic tension between the 16 year olds-

View attachment 301638

-So she tells them to go ahead of her and Seiya, and they do while holding hands... As she also confronts on the unamusement that he keeps using her hair for alchemy-

View attachment 301639
---
-Dark Samus was affected by Levitato, but the effect was minimal as there's a ceiling, plus her Echoes keep shooting-
---
-But moreso Sans now-
"...Queen Moon is clutching her head. She's so conflicted..."
___

Aww, look at them~!

Peridot: Elulu and Mash are compatible perfectly~!
___

"Some glyph shots finally hit his legs, which caused him to trip...but his first action after that was to cut open a portal.out of here. There's still just enough time to prevent his escape."

"Steven ran in desperation trying to shield everyone, but couldn't shield shots from every single echo."
___

"He figured that might happen, and if it costs him and him alone later, so be it. He made a point to not mention that Yukari was behind his power boost, not wanting the injured youkai to become one of Drakkon's priority targets."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-From the abyss, a sword rises to the surface, being made of Leviae's remains. Seiya be like "so this is the sword, and since it needs a dragonkin girl's blood..." he made a very small cut to Elulu's arm, and the sword turned into platinum, as the legendary sword Igzasion. Lagos says that's good but their leader is dead. Seiya says "hey we, got the sword, and she said before she envied Elulu's fate, so it's a win-win", the dragonewt village having little option but to accept-

Mash x Elulu.png
Mash x Elulu.png

Rista Face 35.png
Rista Face 35.png

---
---
-But moreso Sans now-
___

Aww, look at them~!

___

"Some glyph shots finally hit his legs, which caused him to trip...but his first action after that was to cut open a portal.out of here. There's still just enough time to prevent his escape."

"Steven ran in desperation trying to shield everyone, but couldn't shield shots from every single echo."
___

"He figured that might happen, and if it costs him and him alone later, so be it. He made a point to not mention that Yukari was behind his power boost, not wanting the injured youkai to become one of Drakkon's priority targets."
Palu: "I can understand how it's a very tough decision, Moon. It is your own child we're talking about... But again, let me reiterate that if Toffee wins, we have no magic and thus, no means to actually take down a feral Kamui and Kanna... or escape them."

-doesn't know Tiki's there because she never checked, but if anything, it makes her point even better-

"And Star's a good kid. I have no doubt she'll find a way out of this mess."
---
Zelda: "I'd be worried too if Link used my hair..."
---
-Weiss tries to stab him with the Lancer's stinger-
---
-if anyone, he'd probably hate Link the most since he's the one who called him weak :V-

"She must destroy this annoying robot for that!" :V
___

"They each have one for most of the main Classes, but I admittedly forgot if the cards only have access to the abilities of a specific Servant per card."
-Springtron was immediately in a fully-boosted state, as if reacting to the pun-
---
-iirc, they're specific unless it's a Hassan card-

-it's possible for different users to have different looks with other cards, but it doesn't change the skills-

Digital Hazard Digital Hazard can you confirm?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: -tearing up thinking about how her best friends are weakening-

wait, would Abby count or is the Outer God too foreign?
-Illya is too weak to fight, and Gods, Abigail...-

Even if so, Toffee managed to serverely harm her before and make her bedridden

"Glanced to the side"

___

...It was taken over without much of a fight...
___

(Please, we don't know what we're up against...)
-They don't understand, but get it must be sensitive, so they won't ask-
---
Achilles: "...Welp, so there's that!"
Paris: "Awwww" -still doesn't likes Achilles here but agrees-
---
Nanoha: -Nods, and then flies off-
___

Aww, look at them~!

___

___

Palu: "I can understand how it's a very tough decision, Moon. It is your own child we're talking about... But again, let me reiterate that if Toffee wins, we have no magic and thus, no means to actually take down a feral Kamui and Kanna... or escape them."

-doesn't know Tiki's there because she never checked, but if anything, it makes her point even better-

---
---
---
-if anyone, he'd probably hate Link the most since he's the one who called him weak :V-
-Palutena and Tiki spoke to each other before though, right when Kamui became fallen to inform her-

-They just didn't have time to acquaintance much due tot he situation-
---
Medea: "Ah, young and naive love..."

Osakabehime: -To roomie- "Who wouldn't be?"

-More importantly she confront him on something: She knows he doesn't has Igzasion, the sword made from Leviae's remains is just a Platinum Sword+. He admits to it, of course he had to convince the dragonewts otherwise to save Elulu. She asks him though, they don't have the ultimate weapon to defeat the Demon Lord, so now what they'll do? He says that they will find another way to beat him, and in the most uncharacteristic thing for him...-

-He says "it's gonna be okay"-

-Ristarte didn't knew why, but hearing him say that felt oddly comforting. Didn't have much time to think though, as at the cave's entrance they see a bunch of knights and the episode ends-
---
-The same can be said for Mash, trying to protect that she could-

-Both Parvati and Fate shot thunder at Toffee-
---
-Oh he hates both no doubt, but moreso Sans for showing him those disgusting versions of himself-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They don't understand, but get it must be sensitive, so they won't ask-
---
Achilles: "...Welp, so there's that!"
Paris: "Awwww" -still doesn't likes Achilles here but agrees-
---
Nanoha: -Nods, and then flies off-
...Most of the town didn't believe me, but I did have one friend actively trying to clear my name.

"Notably didn't specify whether or not her own mother or other friends believed her or not."

___

A lot 9f things happened here before we arrived! And even more before all of you Servants were summoned!
___

"And Kimberly and Trini?"

-Springtron was immediately in a fully-boosted state, as if reacting to the pun-
---

-it's possible for different users to have different looks with other cards, but it doesn't change the skills-

Aww, what's the matter? Don't think my jokes are punny?

"Recognized the power boost, so she switched out her battle axe for what's essentially a Megaton. It's just bigger than any that the ARMS League has."

___

Will wait for a response from Digi for this one.

Digital Hazard Digital Hazard in case you missed it.

---
---
---
-Palutena and Tiki spoke to each other before though, right when Kamui became fallen to inform her-

---

-More importantly she confront him on something: She knows he doesn't has Igzasion, the sword made from Leviae's remains is just a Platinum Sword+. He admits to it, of course he had to convince the dragonewts otherwise to save Elulu. She asks him though, they don't have the ultimate weapon to defeat the Demon Lord, so now what they'll do? He says that they will find another way to beat him, and in the most uncharacteristic thing for him...-

-Ristarte didn't knew why, but hearing him say that felt oddly comforting. Didn't have much time to think though, as at the cave's entrance they see a bunch of knights and the episode ends-
---

---
-Oh he hate both no doubt, but moreso Sans for showing him those disgusting versions of himself-
"What they don't know is that Toffee was more than ready to let the dragons go after the members of the Alliance since they're a rising threat to him as well, now. Whoever would've survived the chaos on Chaldea or Drakkon's side would've earmt that survival, in his eyes."

Moon: ...Is thete even time to make it happen?

...Y-Yes, your majesty. While Toffee is distracted...
___

What do you think about them, Medea?

That is a.concerning habit...But hey, he at least seems.to be beginning some good character development as of now, so maybe that'll change.
___

"Weiss' Lancer impaled him and and dragged him away from the portal, and directly led into the lightning Fate and Parvati cast."

"Gritting through the sheer pain."

...Heh...You've only gotten to this point because of Atalanta and her pet...

Steven: We're here...to protect everyone...! "Struggling, there's so much firepower here..."
___

"Sans rather wants to finish the job, but je'd have to somehow accomplish it without the power boost from Yukari this time..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Digital Hazard Digital Hazard in case you missed it.
In canon, Uni would be right, but as I recall, the Rulers did give the Stan twins cards that had the limieted traits of many Servants of a specific class per card very long ago.
...Most of the town didn't believe me, but I did have one friend actively trying to clear my name.

"Notably didn't specify whether or not her own mother or other friends believed her or not."

___

A lot 9f things happened here before we arrived! And even more before all of you Servants were summoned!
___

"And Kimberly and Trini?"
Jeanne Lily: "...Who was that?"

-They could already guess though that they didn't-
---
Paris: "My brother used to be here"
Achilles: "Where is he?!"
Paris: "Dead..."
Achilles: "Oh... Dammit, I wanted to battle him again"
---
Kimberly: "Hey wait a mi- Aaaaand she's gone"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
In canon, Uni would be right, but as I recall, the Rulers did give the Stan twins cards that had the limieted traits of many Servants of a specific class per card very long ago.
In that case, which Servant abilities can we go with for this?

Jeanne Lily: "...Who was that?"

-They could already guess though that they didn't-
---
Paris: "My brother used to be here"
Achilles: "Where is he?!"
Paris: "Dead..."
Achilles: "Oh... Dammit, I wanted to battle him again"
---
Kimberly: "Hey wait a mi- Aaaaand she's gone"
A guy named Sheldon.

"They'd be right, but Jenny would rather not confirm it herself."
___

There are many that are still alive. They are just not here.
___

(...We should follow her! We can help stop the bad guys!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
In that case, which Servant abilities can we go with for this?

A guy named Sheldon.

"They'd be right, but Jenny would rather not confirm it herself."
___

There are many that are still alive. They are just not here.
___

(...We should follow her! We can help stop the bad guys!)
For Qrow I suppose it'd come down to a Lancer, Assassin or Saber

-For some reason, Kiyohime came to their minds once hearing his name-
---
Charlotte: "They were being attacked now, if I recall"
---
-What does Mr. Fish think, looking at his mom?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
For Qrow I suppose it'd come down to a Lancer, Assassin or Saber

-For some reason, Kiyohime came to their minds once hearing his name-
---
Charlotte: "They were being attacked now, if I recall"
---
-What does Mr. Fish think, looking at his mom?-
That's reasonable :p

He's...kind of a total geek. But he's been a very good friend.
___

Charlotte is right. Mr. Lizard is leading them...
___

(...Mother...I don't know if I can defeat that monster...but I have to save you...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Illya is too weak to fight, and Gods, Abigail...-

Even if so, Toffee managed to serverely harm her before and make her bedridden
Kanna: "I... I have to fight for my friends..."

Aww, what's the matter? Don't think my jokes are punny?

"Recognized the power boost, so she switched out her battle axe for what's essentially a Megaton. It's just bigger than any that the ARMS League has."

___

Digital Hazard Digital Hazard Digital Hazard Digital Hazard in case you missed it.
Coyle: "There's no way that ARM is legal..."
---
-he picked a Lancer card-

---

---

---
-Oh he hates both no doubt, but moreso Sans for showing him those disgusting versions of himself-
"What they don't know is that Toffee was more than ready to let the dragons go after the members of the Alliance since they're a rising threat to him as well, now. Whoever would've survived the chaos on Chaldea or Drakkon's side would've earmt that survival, in his eyes."

___

That is a.concerning habit...But hey, he at least seems.to be beginning some good character development as of now, so maybe that'll change.
___

"Weiss' Lancer impaled him and and dragged him away from the portal, and directly led into the lightning Fate and Parvati cast."

Steven: We're here...to protect everyone...! "Struggling, there's so much firepower here..."
___

"Sans rather wants to finish the job, but je'd have to somehow accomplish it without the power boost from Yukari this time..."
Palu: "We have to make every second count, but let's still keep a few people chasing him so he still thinks he has the upper hand."
---
Zelda: "Is he less cautious or simply more confident?"
---
Weiss: "That's the difference between us and you, Toffee. Even with your army, you work alone, using your allies as pawns. We've always worked together, because it's through teamwork that we've succeeded every time!"
---
Link: "Hey, Sans? Can you still show us the alternates of that guy? I'm totally taking pictures for the next fight." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That's reasonable :p

He's...kind of a total geek. But he's been a very good friend.
___

Charlotte is right. Mr. Lizard is leading them...
___

(...Mother...I don't know if I can defeat that monster...but I have to save you...)
Artoria: "So thankfully you still had someone there"
---
Achilles: "Lizard, huh? Is he strong or smart" :p
Charlotte: "Seems the latter, and dangerously so"
---
Boudica: "Sweetie..."
Kanna: "I... I have to fight for my friends..."
Tiki: "Wait, if you use it more, you'll degenerate sooner!"

___

___

___

Palu: "We have to make every second count, but let's still keep a few people chasing him so he still thinks he has the upper hand."
---
---
Weiss: "That's the difference between us and you, Toffee. Even with your army, you work alone, using your allies as pawns. We've always worked together, because it's through teamwork that we've succeeded every time!"
---
Link: "Hey, Sans? Can you still show us the alternates of that guy? I'm totally taking pictures for the next fight." :p
-Indeed, Fate and Parvati keep at it-
---
Medea: "I think those two are still young, but at least there's clear trust between them"

Osakabehime: "Perhaps the latter..."

-Oh, I did forget, there is a brief post-credits scene. In it, the Demon Lord and one of his four generals, while covered in the shadows, mention that finally, they have obtained to not just kill the hero, but also the gods themselves-

-While they stand in a mountain of thousands of corpses, all of them of nuns, priests, monks and clerics, which they then start to harvest using alchemy-
---
Parvati: "And we won't let you get your way!" -shoots three consecutive thunders-
---
Tamamo: "I would enjoy to see them too, mikon~" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Artoria: "So thankfully you still had someone there"
---
Achilles: "Lizard, huh? Is he strong or smart" :p
Charlotte: "Seems the latter, and dangerously so"
---
Boudica: "Sweetie..."
Exactly...He cleared my name in the end, and I couldn't have done it without him.
___

He's the reason all this happened!
___

(Y-Yes?)

Coyle: -rage cry!-
---
Qrow: "Huh. Neat."
"MEGATON PUNCH!"
___

"Still plenty of Grimm around. Better put Cu's power to good use..."

---
---
---
---
Medea: "I think those two are still young, but at least there's clear trust between them"

-Oh, I did forget, there is a brief post-credits scene. In it, the Demon Lord and one of his four generals, while covered in the shadows, mention that finally, they have obtained to not just kill the hero, but also the gods themselves-

-While they stand in a mountain of thousands of corpses, all of them of nuns, priests, monks and clerics, which they then start to harvest using alchemy-
---
Parvati: "And we won't let you get your way!" -shoots three consecutive thunders-
---
Moon: Right...He's still preoccupied! "Goes to Star"
___

That's fair!

"Then came the post-credits scene, which left her horrified."

___

"Smirk"

Not this time, Schnee.

"Tried to freeze Toffee with Ice Beam."

"...But even as he fell to the ground from Parvati's thunder, he summoned several Gaster Blasters to surrounded everyone in front of him."
___

sure, I think I can do that. just let me direct the other Sanses back to their timelines first-

"Then everything went dark, allowing one alternate Sans to enter:"

whoa, what the-?

SAAAAAAAAAANESS!

U WANNA HAV A BAD TOM?!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tiki: "Would they want to see you in a state out of your mind?" -is blunt, having once been a Fallen Hero and seeing her friend just become one really had hit her hard-
Kanna: "No..." -thinking of how Abby was insane too-

"MEGATON PUNCH!"
___

"Still plenty of Grimm around. Better put Cu's power to good use..."
-IT'S STRONG AND HITS HIM-
---
-he twirls the lance before throwing it as a Grimm-

---

---
---
___

That's fair!

___

"Smirk"

Not this time, Schnee.

"...But even as he fell to the ground from Parvati's thunder, he summoned several Gaster Blasters to surrounded everyone in front of him."
___

sure, I think I can do that. just let me direct the the other Sanses back to their timelines first-

whoa, what the-?

SAAAAAAAAAANESS!

U WANNA HAV A BAD TOM?!
-they get to Star?-
---
Zelda: :c
---
Weiss: :crazy:
---
Link: "..................................................."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Exactly...He cleared my name in the end, and I couldn't have done it without him.
___

He's the reason all this happened!
___

(Y-Yes?)
Jeanne Lily: "I'm glad, else you wouldn't be here!"
---
Achilles: "So he's like, how do people in these era call them... The chessmaster?"
---
Boudica: "P-Please, don't worry much..."
___

That's fair!

___

"Smirk"

Not this time, Schnee.

___

sure, I think I can do that. just let me direct the other Sanses back to their timelines first-

whoa, what the-?

SAAAAAAAAAANESS!

U WANNA HAV A BAD TOM?!
-they get to Star?-
---
---
---
-What Uni asked!-
---
Medea: "...Rista is in so much danger"

-Next episode started with the knights introducing themselves as coming from the Roseguard Empire, seeking for the hero to give them assistance in the fight against a demon called Beel Bub, who while not one of the generals, is still a commander of an elite force of large demon flies. Seiya says there's no time to escort him and just asks the direction to fly there, carrying Mash while telling Ristarte to fly too and carry Elulu. Once there, they hide and see him-

Beel Bub.png

-Ristarte scanned him, while his attack isn't that impressive, his speed is remarkably too high, while Seiya thought it was gross a bug could talk. They see knights trying to defend themselves with swords and bows, alas, the demon flies are too fast and take them up, and Beel Bub says it's time for a technique called "Reverse Fireworks" which was just taking people up high and letting them fall to their deaths. Elulu horrified closed her eyes, as blood splattering was heard-

-The show wasn't shy of closing up to the mangled corpse of a victim knight, as Beel Bub relishes how pretty human blood and organs look flying around-
---
-Parvati's agility is a low D, so she's as scared as Weiss-
---
-Tamamo felt just like when her tails used to argue-
-It was horrifying, even ifthey weren't full friends back then...-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
Achilles: "So he's like, how do people in these era call them... The chessmaster?"
---
Yeah, probably not...
___

What does that meen?
___

(How can I not worry?!)

-HE'S GRABBED-
---
Qrow: "You dropped it." :smirk:
"It's the same shake + kicks throw from before."
___

Stan: Since when have I ever done that?!

-IT'S STRONG AND HITS HIM-
---
-he twirls the lance before throwing it as a Grimm-

-they get to Star?-
---
---
---
---
---

-What Uni asked!-
---
Medea: "...Rista is in so much danger"

-Next episode started with the knights introducing themselves as coming from the Roseguard Empire, seeking for the hero to give them assistance in the fight against a demon called Beel Bub, who while not one of the generals, is still a commander of an elite force of large demon flies. Seiya says there's no time to escort him and just asks the direction to fly there, carrying Mash while telling Ristarte to fly too and carry Elulu. Once there, they hide and see him-

View attachment 301747

-Ristarte scanned him, while his attack isn't that impressive, his speed is remarkably too high, while Seiya thought it was gross a bug could talk. They see knights trying to defend themselves with swords and bows, alas, the demon flies are too fast and take them up, and Beel Bub says it's time for a technique called "Reverse Fireworks" which was just taking people up high and letting them fall to their deaths. Elulu horrified closed her eyes, as blood splattering was heard-

-The show wasn't shy of closing up to the mangled corpse of a victim knight, as Beel Bub relishes how pretty human blood and organs look flying around-
---
-Parvati's agility is a low D, so she's as scared as Weiss-
---
-Tamamo felt just like when her tails used to argue-

-It was horrifying, even ifthey weren't full friends back then...-
Star: Mom?!
___

"My charcters sur further horrified by this."
___

"Steven was able to shield Parvati from them, but the Lancer familiar will have to make a lot of evasive maneuvers to keep Weise safe."
___

"Sent SANESS away before he could attack."

that...was unplanned. and quite unsettling. to say the least.

Top Bottom