• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Dedede's theme is legendary :p"

"Back to Christmas stuff?"
___

He can kill his whole army with the press of a button if he wanted to! As long as he has those coins...
___

(I've never seen her here before...)

"What about Reinforce? Or does she not count because she only runs on magic, rather than utilizing it for combat?"
-Right, Fafnir groaned at the whole tale-
---
Achilles: "Crap, I see why you want them the-"

Charlotte: "Language, we have kids here" -Gareth doesn't knows Charlotte is applying the term to her too-
---
-Nanoha sees the portal-

Nanoha: "I sense lots of magic there and... Fate-chan?!" -intantly flought to where future wife best friend went-

-And yeah, Reinforce is different, she's a sentient piece of human-like machinery who can recite spells on her own, but she's meant to be a conduit for Hayate-
"Winter immediately ran to help Star, unless Weiss stopped her."

"Steven and the Crystal Gems are defending attacks from Dark Samus, alongside Mash."

"...I avtuslly forgot if I had anyone else here besides Heshima, who's still unconscious."
___

... "Sighs and facepalms at this"
___

"Penny is fighting Dark Samus, flying around her Phazon shots and missiles, and trying to dispose of the tentacles with beams."

"She stopped for a moment when Kama appeared and spoke to the bounty hunter, but remained vigilant."
___

...he must've ordered them to retreat, too...
-Weiss totally stopped her-

-Juri totally swooped in tho, thinking Toffee would be easier and funnier to deal with than Dark Samus-
---
Deadpool: "Love makes you blind. That's a very exaggerated take on it."
---
-it's working?-
---
-huh... would've thought Sitonai would stubbornly stay :V-
-Nanoha and Fate both swooped in-
---
Osakabehime: "I suppose? That's a common trope in comedies"

Blackbeard: "Am I the only one paying attention to that archery goddess being bad news?!"

-Next episode would start with Ristarte telling Aria that she was right on Adenela-
---
Kama: "Hey um, I was thinking, maybe you ccould go elsewhere? This group is already too weak and there are other areas we could spend better time on"

-Of course, only Palutena, Parvati and the Snatcher are aware of Kama's switch of sides-
---
-Irisviel was... Very saddened by that-
-she smiles back-
-Her brain is quick to register Tiki in the same category as Scáthach-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Right, Fafnir groaned at the whole tale-
---
Achilles: "Crap, I see why you want them the-"

Charlotte: "Language, we have kids here" -Gareth doesn't knows Charlotte is applying the term to her too-
---
-Nanoha sees the portal-

Nanoha: "I sense lots of magic there and... Fate-chan?!" -intantly flought to where future wife best friend went-

-And yeah, Reinforce is different, she's a sentient piece of human-like machinery who can recite spells on her own, but she's meant to be a conduit for Hayate-
So that probably explains why I wanted to help out with your Christmas celebrations in Basel so badly...
___

"LOL"

Fortunately, we have the help of my new Servant and Royal Advisor, Chen Gong!
___

(Wait, you don't know where that portal leads!)

"As opposed to Penny who inherited a very specific set of magical powers from their previous owner."

-Weiss totally stopped her-

-Juri totally swooped in tho, thinking Toffee would be easier and funnier to deal with than Dark Samus-
---
Deadpool: "Love makes you blind. That's a very exaggerated take on it."
---
-it's working?-
---
-huh... would've thought Sitonai would stubbornly stay :V-
---

Blackbeard: "Am I the only one paying attention to that archery goddess being bad news?!"

-Next episode would start with Ristarte telling Aria that she was right on Adenela-
---
Kama: "Hey um, I was thinking, maybe you ccould go elsewhere? This group is already too weak and there are other areas we could spend better time on"

-Of course, only Palutena, Parvati and the Snatcher are aware of Kama's switch of sides-
---
(What are you doing?! They need our help!)

"The portal will remain open until Toffee is defeated for good."
___

No, I'm worried about that particular Goddess, too...
___

(They're screwed if this doesn't work.)
___

"Justeaze immediately noticed Iri's grief, and just as immediately hugged her trainer to comfort her."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
""I" have 4th wall immunity :V"

___

Stan: Whoo, no wonder you wouldn't want to talk about it. Sure could be bad luck for the freakshows working for the lizard guy around here, though!
-then it tries with Jenny :V-
---
Qrow: "How do you think I lasted this long so far?" -slashed a Zebesian in half while it tripped on its own feet-

-Her brain is quick to register Tiki in the same category as Scáthach-
-oh. absolutely-

---

---

---

___

___

___

"Justeaze immediately noticed Iri's grief, and just as immediately hugged her trainer to comfort her."
Weiss: -doesn't want to say it's too dangerous- "This base also needs our help, and it'll be gone for good if we all leave it."
---
Zelda: "So am I. I just thought it was not worth bringing up with how obvious it was."
---
-but it'll work?-
---
-Palu saw that-

Palutena: Irisviel... -goes to her-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So that probably explains why I wanted to help out with your Christmas celebrations in Basel so badly...
___

"LOL"

Fortunately, we have the help of my new Servant and Royal Advisor, Chen Gong!
___

(Wait, you don't know where that portal leads!)

"As opposed to Penny who inherited a very specific set of magical powers from their previous owner."
Jeanne Lily: "Like a sense of guilt?"
---
-It's funny how between a Knight of the Round Table, one of the greatest demi-god heroes from Greece, the prince who killed the latter by luck from the gods, and the girl who just killed a politician, the latter is the one in the most charge- :p
---
-It was too late as Nanoha had already crossed in-

Indeed, though she was built from data of the original Reinforce-

___

___

___

Weiss: -doesn't want to say it's too dangerous- "This base also needs our help, and it'll be gone for good if we all leave it."
---
Zelda: "So am I. I just thought it was not worth bringing up with how obvious it was."
---
-but it'll work?-
---
-Palu saw that-

-That is true, besides it could be too much for her-
---
-Ristarte wibders how are Mash and Elulu's training, and Aria brings her to the teens who were meditating. Mash was able to show that now he's able to morph his hand into an even larger dragon claw which augmented his strength, though Aria teased saying he got the "bug funny hand" skill, Elulu placed her hand on his shoulder to tell him to calm down... Which made him suddenly move much more slower. Rista realized she learned the spell called Delay. And when Mash told him to turn him back to normal, she instead used a spell called Haste to make him move much more faster-

-Ristarte then sees that Elulu's true potential relied on support magic, and for once after so long, the girl feels confident-

Hayate: "Awww, now she knows she can help!"
---
-Dark Samus seemed to stop for a moment... Before creating some additional Echoes-

-The message is "I can do more than just one thing"-

---
-Irisviel accepted the hug, she clearly is ot fine with this-
-oh. absolutely-
-Another secondary motherly figure to the list-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-It's funny how between a Knight of the Round Table, one of the greatest demi-god heroes from Greece, the prince who killed the latter by luck from the gods, and the girl who just killed a politician, the latter is the one in the most charge- :p
---

I just wanted things to go normal this time...
___

"She's ironically the most normal and mature Servant here. :p"
___

(...We have to follow her.)

(Even if Toffee is there...)

"Did she use magic more than the second model?"

-then it tries with Jenny :V-
---
Qrow: "How do you think I lasted this long so far?" -slashed a Zebesian in half while it tripped on its own feet-

-oh. absolutely-

---
---
-but it'll work?-
---
-Palu saw that-

---
---

-That is true, besides it could be too much for her-
---
-Ristarte wibders how are Mash and Elulu's training, and Aria brings her to the teens who were meditating. Mash was able to show that now he's able to morph his hand into an even larger dragon claw which augmented his strength, though Aria teased saying he got the "bug funny hand" skill, Elulu placed her hand on his shoulder to tell him to calm down... Which made him suddenly move much more slower. Rista realized she learned the spell called Delay. And when Mash told him to turn him back to normal, she instead used a spell called Haste to make him move much more faster-

-Ristarte then sees that Elulu's true potential relied on support magic, and for once after so long, the girl feels confident-

---
-Dark Samus seemed to stop for a moment... Before creating some additional Echoes-

---

(...You're right. Beacon and everyone in it is in danger, too.... But how do we help with that?!)

"Pointing at the numerous Echoes of Dark Samus spawning in the background."

___

They're all learning their potential!
___

(They're totally screwed...)
___

(It'll be okay, Iri...We'll defeat that grumpy big jerk for good, so she won't have to fight for him anymore.)

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"It works!"
___

Stan: ...Apparently like that.
-then he does a gut punch and a Shoryuken-

-basically his throw in ARMS-
---
-now he's doubting the claims that he's one of the best since he's just carried by curses? :V-

-whom she hugs tight-

That is true, besides it could be too much for her-
---

---

---
(...You're right. Beacon and everyone in it is in danger, too.... But how do we help with that?!)

___

___

___

(It'll be okay, Iri...We'll defeat that grumpy big jerk for good, so she won't have to fight for him anymore.)
Weiss: "We do our best..."
---
Deadpool: -sniff- "I... I'm not crying. Shut up!" -wiping his face-
---
-oh crap!-
---
Palutena: -goes to her- "Irisviel...?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I just wanted things to go normal this time...
___

"She's ironically the most normal and mature Servant here. :p"
___

(...We have to follow her.)

(Even if Toffee is there...)

"Did she use magic more than the second model?"
Rin: "I'm sorry they didn't"
-Fafnir groans in "I don't"-
---
-Well yeah, just a normal girl who did what she thought was right- :p
---
-Shall they?-

-I thought we were speaking of the second model- :p -But sort of, only the first was also a defense program that, wether she wanted or not, would activate to go rampage and destroy worlds against her own will-

___

___

___

---
---
-oh crap!-
---
-And better to not make contact, due to the radiation-
---
-Ristarte was glad about all this, as Elulu was headpatted by Aria and Mash returned to normal. Though she wonders how Seiya's archery training is going, as Aria reacts "archery? YOU LEFT HIM WITH MITIS?!" to which Ristarte was confused to her reaction about. Ariadoa explains that the forest she lives in is a prison she was exhiled to, the Goddess of Archery being a depraved and lustful woman with charges of lots of misconduct and assault, which would put Seiya in danger, so obviously Ristarte runs to try to help him!-

Blackbeard: "I KNEW IT!"
---
Kama: Why didn't I think she would do that?! Uuuugh!

-And those Echoes attack them-
---
Irisviel: "That's my only hope..." -to the goddess- "Palutena...?"
-whom she hugs tight-
Tiki: Please, let this all be over soon...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
-Shall they?-

-I thought we were speaking of the second model- :p -But sort of, only the first was also a defense program that, wether she wanted or not, would activate to go rampage and destroy worlds against her own will-
It's okay, we saved it in the end!
___

"She has to keep most of these other Servants on their best behavior. Chen Gong is the only one around who's more mature than her. :p"
___

"They don't hesitate any longer."

"So thare was probably no safe way to save her from that programming..."

---
-now he's doubting the claims that he's one of the best since he's just carried by curses? :V-
"It launches her and leaves scratches on her metal face."

"She's trying to get back up from it."

___

Stan: ...How often does bad luck happen when you're around?

---

-whom she hugs tight-

---
---
-oh crap!-
---
---
---
-Shall they?-

---
-Ristarte was glad about all this, as Elulu was headpatted by Aria and Mash returned to normal. Though she wonders how Seiya's archery training is going, as Aria reacts "archery? YOU LEFT HIM WITH MITIS?!" to which Ristarte was confused to her reaction about. Ariadoa explains that the forest she lives in is a prison she was exhiled to, the Goddess of Archery being a depraved and lustful woman with charges of lots of misconduct and assault, which would put Seiya in danger, so obviously Ristarte runs to try to help him!-

---

---
Irisviel: "That's my only hope..." -to the goddess- "Palutena...?"

(...And save Beacon.)

"Has an angered, yet solemn and determined expression on her face."

___

WHY DIDN'T RISTARTE KNOW THAT?!
___

Steven: Ohhh, crud! We have to try and defend from all sides!

"Now what should Palutena and Kama do...?"
___

Chik? (Huh?)

"In Iri's arms right now."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-it might-

"It launches her and leaves scratches on her metal face."

"She's trying to get back up from it."

___

Stan: ...How often does bad luck happen when you're around?
-he goes for another punch-
---
Qrow: "I'd say keep your distance because I don't even know myself..."

-Ford gets that Qrow has no control over it?-

---

---

---
Irisviel: "That's my only hope..." -to the goddess- "Palutena...?
(...And save Beacon.)

___

___

___

Chik? (Huh?)

Weiss: "Or what's left of it..."
---
Deadpool: "What a dumbass..."
---
Palutena: You can split yourself too, right?
---
Palu: "Are you alright, friend?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It's okay, we saved it in the end!
___

"She has to keep most of these other Servants on their best behavior. Chen Gong is the only one around who's more mature than her. :p"
___

"They don't hesitate any longer."

"So thare was probably no safe way to save her from that programming..."
Jeanne Lily: "Did you see the smiles of the other kids~?"
---
-Yeah, even Achilles thinks he should not disobey the one that can explain more of the situation, boisterous and impulsive as he can be- :p
---
-Very well then-

-It's why she told Nanoha and Fate to terminate her while she still could-
(...And save Beacon.)

___

___

___

Chik? (Huh?)

---
---
---
-Phazon tentacles protruded next to them-
---
-And there she finds Seiya, who Mitis told to meet by a tree... That she tied herself to, telling Seiya that his last test was to use his new skills to aim at the ropes to untie her so she drops down, he catches her and they have intimacy-

-He headshots her instead-

-Of course she didn't die as she's a goddess, so freed herself and began to chase him, moving erratically like a rabid monkey at trying get her way with him. He didn't mind tho: Now he had a moving target to practice on-
---
Kama: Yeah, that's I don't get why I didn't think it would do the same!!
---
Irisviel: "I lost my daughter..."
-it might-
-And she hopes it's positive for them-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-Yeah, even Achilles thinks he should not disobey the one that can explain more of the situation, boisterous and impulsive as he can be- :p
---
-Very well then-

They got the Christmas they wanted. :)
___

"He still has common sense :p"
___

"Even failing to notice the chaos causes by Dsrk Samus in their rush."

"It must've been heartbreaking for Hayate...Just another reason why she doesn't want to lose Reinforce Zwei..."

---

"She's hit!"
___

Ford: ...If it can truly be defined as some kind of "luck", then he likely he had no contr over it, Stanley.

-it might-

---

---
---
---
---
---
-Very well then-

---
-And there she finds Seiya, who Mitis told to meet by a tree... That she tied herself to, telling Seiya that his last test was to use his new skills to aim at the ropes to untie her so she drops down, he catches her and they have intimacy-

-Of course she didn't die as she's a goddess, so freed herself and began to chase him, moving erratically like a rabid monkey at trying get her way with him. He didn't mind tho: Now he had a moving target to practice on-
---
---

(EEK!)

"She tried to freeze them with Icy Wind."

___

...Well, he is still overpowered, and none of the deities here have actually proven threatening to him so far.

...So I guess it kinda makes sense that he doesn't give a damn about this?

___

"But if she duplicates now, Dark Samus would find out about her betrayal..."
___

you shouldn't lose hope on getting her back yet...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-awww...-

"She's hit!"
___

Ford: ...If it can truly be defined as some kind of "luck", then he likely he had no contr over it, Stanley.
-his turn to do a Rush-
---
-though he can still trigger it willingly... something he won't point out-

-he just can't shut it down completely-

---

---
---
(EEK!)

___

...Well, he is still overpowered, and none of the deities here have actually proven threatening to him so far.

___

___

Weiss: -and tries the same with her Dust-
---
Zelda: "He could probably already tell with his cautiousness."
---
Palu: Don't. It might give Dark Samus the idea that you're betraying her.
---
Palutena: "We'll fight to the end to get her back. Besides, it's not like her Master wouldn't bring her on a rematch. He's too pragmatist to do that."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
They got the Christmas they wanted. :)
___

"He still has common sense :p"
___

"Even failing to notice the chaos causes by Dsrk Samus in their rush."

"It must've been heartbreaking for Hayate...Just another reason why she doesn't want to lose Reinforce Zwei..."
-And that's really what matters- :p
---
-At least some of it- :p
---
-So they got in-

-Indeed, she actually begged her to not do it, alas, there really was no other option-
(EEK!)

___

___

___

---
---
---
Palutena: "We'll fight to the end to get her back. Besides, it's not like her Master wouldn't bring her on a rematch. He's too pragmatist to do that."
-The Echo froze, but another scattershotted at them-
---
-After pining her to a tree and deeming he's ready perfectly, they got back to Gaebrande, where they get informed Rosalie rushed to Beel Bub's lair, so they quickly fly to it. They see she's trying to climb that lair but is protected by a blessing, so Seiya thinks she'll be a good decoy... But then some of the flies get over them and Seiya said "Great, your stinking smell attracted them, Rista", Ristarte was like "Wait, what?! I don't smell bad, right?", Elulu and Mash tried to assure her she didn't. They were clearly lying. Oh and some soldiers greeted them loudly too-

-Aaaaaaaaaand Rosalie shouted "I AM PRINCESS ROSALIE, FIGHT ME HONORABLY, FIEND!", which Beel Bub obviously didn't do and just picked her up high. Seiya tells Ristarte to be the decoy now-
---
Kama: Crap, and she would think me not attacking would be suspicious too.
---
Irisviel: "I hope... But what about the Valkyrie's husband?"
-awww...-
-Alas though, she's losing some hope-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
-So they got in-

-Indeed, she actually begged her to not do it, alas, there really was no other option-
"It very much is!"

Thanks for all your help, Rin...You too, Sakura!

___

But now that you're here, I'm sure you can help us!
___

"She gave up her own life for Hayate's and for the good of other planets..."

-ending with missiles-
---
-and so he never did-
"Struck, and she crashes to the ground afterward."
___

"Watching and protecting Team RNJR and staying with the teams once they reunited and ever since..."

-awww...-

-his turn to do a Rush-
---
-though he can still trigger it willingly... something he won't point out-

-he just can't shut it down completely-

---
---
---
---
---
-So they got in-

---
-After pining her to a tree and deeming he's ready perfectly, they got back to Gaebrande, where they get informed Rosalie rushed to Beel Bub's lair, so they quickly fly to it. They see she's trying to climb that lair but is protected by a blessing, so Seiya thinks she'll be a good decoy... But then some of the flies get over them and Seiya said "Great, your stinking smell attracted them, Rista", Ristarte was like "Wait, what?! I don't smell bad, right?", Elulu and Mash tried to assure her she didn't. They were clearly lying. Oh and some soldiers greeted them loudly too-

-Aaaaaaaaaand Rosalie shouted "I AM PRINCESS ROSALIE, FIGHT ME HONORABLY, FIEND!", which Beel Bub obviously didn't do and just picked her up high. Seiya tells Ristarte to be the decoy now-
---
---

-Alas though, she's losing some hope-
"Steven threw his shield like a boomerang in front of them to narrowly save them both, but he's visibly tiring, and now open to attack..."

(Ugh, there's still too many of them! We're losing ground!)
___

...This is going poorly.
___

"They're running out of time to make their move...!"
___

...that's a whole other matter, unfortunately.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
"Steven threw his shield like a boomerang in front of them to narrowly save them both, but he's visibly tiring, and now open to attack..."

___

...This is going poorly.
___

___

Weiss: "So what can we do?!"
---
Zelda: "Indeed..."
---
Palu: 🤔
---
Link: "Yeah..."

"Struck, and she crashes to the ground afterward."
___

"Watching and protecting Team RNJR and staying with the teams once they reunited and ever since..."
0he approaches-
---
-it's very sweet-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-so is Kanna-
-And who could blame them-
"It very much is!"

Thanks for all your help, Rin...You too, Sakura!

___

But now that you're here, I'm sure you can help us!
___

"She gave up her own life for Hayate's and for the good of other planets..."
Sakura: "Please, I didn't do as much"
---
Achilles: "Yeah, I don't have the title of hero for nothing" :p
---
-But moreso for the Master that finally reached to her-

___

...This is going poorly.
___

___

---
---
---
-Mash throws herself to protect him now-
---
-Ristarte flies off, reluctantly, but she proves an effective decoy while while Seiya kills many demon flies. She gets to Beel Bub, who identifies her as a goddess and that must mean the hero must be close, Rosalie furious says "Oh, you, is your so called hero still stuck in training?" Beel Bub says "training? Let me guess, sniping? Then I should fly much higher to where he can't aim!" and does-

Medea: -Sighs- "Idiot..."

-He gets so high he's above the clouds now as Ristarte followed, and he's ready to throw Rosalie down with enough strength that Ristarte can't catch her. Ristarte in an effort to distract him... Asks him how the weather is. He's like "wut"-

Rista Face 37.png

-An arrow managed to get through the clouds, and while he dodged them, at least it was enough for him to not drop Rosalie as planned and Rista caught her-
---
-Think, quick!-
-Also how can she be here and below?- :p
---
Tamamo: "I ain't sure anything good will happen wether he gets to our side or not"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
Every little bit of help counts!
___

(Chen Gong, a Shielder named Achilles is here!)
___

"She's gone, now...But her legacy lives on in Zwei."

0he approaches-
---
-it's very sweet-
"She pulls herself back up."

Ugh...You're pretty tough. Good thing you didn't work for Vexus...

___

"He never abandoned his family."

---
---
---

0he approaches-
---
-it's very sweet-

---
---

---
-Ristarte flies off, reluctantly, but she proves an effective decoy while while Seiya kills many demon flies. She gets to Beel Bub, who identifies her as a goddess and that must mean the hero must be close, Rosalie furious says "Oh, you, is your so called hero still stuck in training?" Beel Bub says "training? Let me guess, sniping? Then I should fly much higher to where he can't aim!" and does-

-He gets so high he's above the clouds now as Ristarte followed, and he's ready to throw Rosalie down with enough strength that Ristarte can't catch her. Ristarte in an effort to distract him... Asks him how the weather is. He's like "wut"-

View attachment 302004

-An arrow managed to get through the clouds, and while he dodged them, at least it was enough for him to not drop Rosalie as planned and Rista caught her-
---
-Think, quick!-
---
Tamamo: "I ain't sure anything good will happen wether he gets to our side or not"
(I...I don't know!) "Actually scared at this point"

Steven: Mash, no!
___

How did thet work? "Laughing"
___

"I have the same question as Digi :p"
___

the curse is a serious problem. no matter which side he's on.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-indeed...-

"She pulls herself back up."

Ugh...You're pretty tough. Good thing you didn't work for Vexus...

___

"He never abandoned his family."
Coyle: Who?"
---
-no matter what.......in a way, it could be inspiring to the twins?-

---

Rista Face 37.png
Rista Face 37.png

---
-Think, quick!-
---

___

___

___

Weiss: "Careful, Mash!"
---
Deadpool: "It just did." :p
---
-mental talks >:V-
---
-Link nods-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Every little bit of help counts!
___

(Chen Gong, a Shielder named Achilles is here!)
___

"She's gone, now...But her legacy lives on in Zwei."
Sakura: -Chuckled- "This reminds me, I have something for Rider"
---
Chen Gong: My, the Greek Hero? A powerful asset has joined!
---
-And they can't allow her to be lost too!-

___

___

___

---
---
---
-Link nods-
Mash: "I'm trying!" -it's difficult-
---
-Beel Bub figures Seiya must have flought closer to him... And then Seiya fired seven consecutive rapid arrows, the maximum Mitis said she could. Even so, Beel Bub dodged them all, and seeing his direction, flies fast towards him, and just as he was about to attack... SOMETHING WENT THROUGH HIM THAT MADE A LARGE HOLE IN HIS CHEST! Looking back, the arrows Seiya shot all turned into bird familiars that flought quick while he was going at him, and they all attached and exploded, killing the fly demon, Seiya descending as Rosalie is now safe-

Blackbeard: "Yeah, you show him!"
---
-LOL, but must think of a solution-
-Dark Samus specially sets sights on what she detects as the most dangerous people in the room; those being Sothis and Hayate-
---
Tamamo: "He would be killed regardless, huh..."
-indeed...-
-In her worry, she starts to think, how are her aunts? What about her grandarents? Or her sister?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
Oh! Let's get it to her before Christmas is over!
___

(He seems like a really nice guy, but Paris still doesn't like him!)
___

"Not on their watch!"

---
"Sounds like an old enemy of hers..."
___

"It very likely could..."

-indeed...-

---

---
---
---
-Link nods-
---
---

---
-Beel Bub figures Seiya must have flought closer to him... And then Seiya fired seven consecutive rapid arrows, the maximum Mitis said she could. Even so, Beel Bub dodged them all, and seeing his direction, flies fast towards him, and just as he was about to attack... SOMETHING WENT THROUGH HIM THAT MADE A LARGE HOLE IN HIS CHEST! Looking back, the arrows Seiya shot all turned into bird familiars that flought quick while he was going at him, and they all attached and exploded, killing the fly demon, Seiya descending as Rosalie is now safe-

---
-Dark Samus specially sets sights on what she detects as the most dangerous people in the room; those being Sothis and Hayate-
---

-In her worry, she starts to think, how are her aunts? What about her grandarents? Or her sister?-
(Mash...)

"Worried for the Shielder, especially since Mash was the one who looked after her before Weiss took her in. She launched a Confuse Ray at Dark Samus, hoping to disorient the original."

___

"My characters just cheered."
___

"Penny would be recognized as a higher level threat as well, but her Maiden Powers are weakening by the minute."
___

unless we can find a way to break Brynhildr's curse. but what are the chances of that...?

IF THERE EXISTS A WAY TO BREAK IT, WE HAVE NO CLUES LEADING TO HOW...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Oh! Let's get it to her before Christmas is over!
___

(He seems like a really nice guy, but Paris still doesn't like him!)
___

"Not on their watch!"
Sakura: "Alright, she must be in the library or with her sisters!"
---
Chen Gong: -Chuckles- Given their history, it's no surprise.
---
-Yeah, well said!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sakura: "Alright, she must be in the library or with her sisters!"
---
Chen Gong: -Chuckles- Given their history, it's no surprise.
---
-Yeah, well said!-
"They look in the library!"
___

(i know, my friend isn't happy about it...But can Achilles still help with the plan?)
___

"Amd are the others still here?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
-Dark Samus especially sets sights on what she detects as the most dangerous people in the room; those being Sothis and Hayate-
---
(Mash...)

"Worried for the Shielder, especially since Mash was the one who looked after her before Weiss took her in. She launched a Confuse Ray at Dark Samus, hoping to disorient the original."

___

___

"Penny would be recognized as a higher level threat as well, but her Maiden Powers are weakening by the minute."
___

unless we can find a way to break Brynhildr's curse. but what are the chances of that...?

-would that work?-
---
-so did mine-
---
Sothis: "Oh, great..."
---
Palu: "Let's think of that later..."

-Tiki turned into dragon and breathed over them-
Kanna: "Whoa..."

"Sounds like an old enemy of hers..."
___

"It very likely could..."
Coyle: "Hmmm..."
---
-anyway, they get to infirmary?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Mash...)

___

___

___

-would that work?-
---
-so did mine-
---
---

---
-Rosalie made it clear that she didn't Seiya was a hero, a hero would have honorably fought Beel Bub face to face and would have managed to strike him down regardless, and says her father is one while being smug-

Medea: "It's said thanks, you dense idiot!"
---
-They discharge Phazon beams right at them-
---
Tamamo: "Sorry, heheh~"
Kanna: "Whoa..."
-They're all determined to protect the child-
"They look in the library!"
___

(i know, my friend isn't happy about it...But can Achilles still help with the plan?)
___

"Amd are the others still here?"
-They see Elizabeth reading a few Christmas stories-
---
Chen Gong: How has he behaved to you?
---
-Of course they would be-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tough as you are, I've still beaten tougher bad guys than you!

"Swaps her flail out for a hammer, and her Megaton out for a giant crab claw."

___

"They do, and they see the chaos immediately."

"Not only that, but they see the portal Toffee opened, too."
Coyle: I'm going to have to intervene...
---
Qrow: "Huh... What's that?"

-awwwwwwww-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
"Jigglypuff with her?"
___

(He is mostly friendly and makes a lot of jokes! He is also very proud!)
___

Specter: I... don't have much strength left.

Coyle: I'm going to have to intervene...
---
Qrow: "Huh... What's that?"
"She throws a hammer punch first before extending her claw arm afterwards."
___

Ford: A portal!

Nora: But leading to where, exactly?

-would that work?-
---
-so did mine-
---
---

---
-Rosalie made it clear that she didn't Seiya was a hero, a hero would have honorably fought Beel Bub face to face and would have managed to strike him down regardless, and says her father is one while being smug-

---
---

---
---
"Who's hit by it?!"

(Should we move the below Dark Samus stuff here, too?)
___

How ungrateful...
___

"Prompting Penny to attack the Echoes with her own beams from above."
___

i wonder how everyone else is holding up...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-awwwwwwww-
-Whatever the circumstances are-
"Jigglypuff with her?"
___

(He is mostly friendly and makes a lot of jokes! He is also very proud!)
___

Specter: I... don't have much strength left.
-Sure, why not?-
---
Chen Gong: So he seems to favor you.
---
Boudica: "Ah... I-I didn't want to say it in front of him, but I too feel weaker..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"She throws a hammer punch first before extending her claw arm afterwards."
___

Ford: A portal!

Nora: But leading to where, exactly?
-the hammer was dodged, but it left him open for the claw-
---
Qrow: "I dunno... Probably something dangerous."

---

---
---
"Who's hit by it?!"

___

How ungrateful...
___

___

-same questions :V-
---
Zelda: "A true hero would get the job done. Methods don't matter as long as none of what the hero is trying to protect is harmed."
---
Ruby: "Whoa..." -sees the portal and some people went through it- I think I'll have an easier time there...
---
Link: "Let's go see."

-Whatever the circumstances are-
-cute-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
"Whicu grabs latches onto him as she throws a hammer punch again."
___

Stan: Any sign of Dipper and Mahel?!

Ford: Negative!

"They would also see a tearful Atalanta hugging an unconscious Heshima, and Yang taking cover after having had her Aura shattered."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Who's hit by it?!"

___

How ungrateful...
___

___

---
Zelda: "A true hero would get the job done. Methods don't matter as long as none of what the hero is trying to protect is harmed."
---
Ruby: "Whoa..." -sees the portal and some people went through it- I think I'll have an easier time there...
---
-I think we should- :V

-As for who, they were aimed at Winter-
---
Hayate: "And she has yet to learn that..."

-After that, Seiya is going to get rid of the rest of the demon flies, and tells Mash and Elulu to come with him to help, both teens happy to be useful... Turns out Seiya intended to kill all of the flies himself and Mash and Elulu were only to pile their remains so he can once again explode them. They sigh. Despite that, Rosalie before going off told them there exists a legendary super armor close to the dwarf village, crafted by a sage who foresaw this future. She and her army intended to tell them of it before, but Beel Bub happened-
---
-Some of them were hit, others used beams against her-
---
Tamamo: "There's less soldiers now..."
"Wearing a Santa's cap in a similar vein to her sleeping cap alt. :p"
___

(I think you're correct!)
___

"Which just confirms Patxi's fears..."
-Being read said story now- :p
---
Chen Gong: -Chuckled- Excellent then.
---
-She forgot for a moment he was still there-
-By plenty-

-By the way, how are her aunts?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
"She looking happy+"
___

(Do you have an idea for him?)
___

(P-Please don't disappear...)

"He's scared to death for his trainers..."

---

---
---
---

-cute-
-I think we should- :V

-As for who, they were aimed at Winter-
---
Hayate: "And she has yet to learn that..."

-After that, Seiya is going to get rid of the rest of the demon flies, and tells Mash and Elulu to come with him to help, both teens happy to be useful... Turns out Seiya intended to kill all of the flies himself and Mash and Elulu were only to pile their remains so he can once again explode them. They sigh. Despite that, Rosalie before going off told them there exists a legendary super armor close to the dwarf village, crafted by a sage who foresaw this future. She and her army intended to tell them of it before, but Beel Bub happened-
---
-Some of them were hit, others used beams against her-
---
Tamamo: "There's less soldiers now..."

---
---

-By plenty-

-By the way, how are her aunts?-
"Penny tried to fly around the beams."