• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Bedivere: "We will protect you on the way, as a thanks for healing us"

Frankenstein: -Nodding-
-they happier-

"They launch from her head and travel like boomerangs."
___

Nora: So perhaps we should get you out of here while your Aura recovers. Your family is going to be alright.
-she tries to catch it with the jaw of her Lokjaw arms-
---
Yang: "Alright..."

-Winter has a point?-
--------------
Blackbeard: "He deserves better, I tell you"

-Ristarte apologized to Ishtar about the incident with Crossed Thanatos, she assures her it was not her fault and Valkyrie already solved it. So more importantly, she tells her the last of the Four Heavenly Kings is planning to attack the Roseguard Empire with a large army of monster, so she needs them to off by next day, Rista says they will... Oh and Ishtar tells her to take a bath-

Rista Face 39.png
Rista Face 39.png

-Next day Aria is concerned for Ristarte as she scrubbed herself so hard her skin turned red, but she says it's fine and asks for Mash and Elulu, to which she guides them to them. Mash has learned to become a full dragon, and Elulu has mastered even more support magic-

Dragon Mash.png
Dragon Mash.png

--------------
-The two Mid-Childan mages going along-
--------------
Irisviel: "I want to see my family" -threw light energy balls at an Ursa-
"She probably does. Dark Samus could corrupt eveyone if someone doesn't do something about her..."
___

He's had it a little too rough lately...

The kids are alresdy mastering a lot of their magical potential. I'm impressed!
___

"As they carry on, Moon fears that the box might be exactly what Toffee is gunning for right now..."
___

"The Grimm aren't a threat to any of them :V"

(Where is everyone?)
Weiss: "You're right..."
---
Deadpool: "It's nice to see kids growing up~"
---
-is it what he's going for though?-
---
-Iri wants to hug Sitonai so badly?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-they happier-
-Accompanied by a knight and... Some bride with a large mace that can barely speak-

-Odd company, but then again Elise's retainers weren't the most normal people-
"Especially now that the younger Elizabeth has a good friend like Nora and a loving companion like Jigglypuff by her side."
___

(She is like family to me...)
___

(...)

"Looks down sadly"
-Yeah, maybe she can talk with her after this-
---
Chen Gong: Like an older sister, would you say?
---
Boudica: Did I just make things worse? -it would be too obvious anyway-
"She probably does. Dark Samus could corrupt eveyone if someone doesn't do something about her..."
___

He's had it a little too rough lately...

The kids are alresdy mastering a lot of their magical potential. I'm impressed!
___

"As they carry on, Moon fears that the box might be exactly what Toffee is gunning for right now..."
___

"The Grimm aren't a threat to any of them :V"

(Where is everyone?)
---
---
---
-Indeed, and Dark Samus in control of people like Sothis...-
----------------
Blackbeard: "He better get something good soon, or I swear!"

Medea: "Let's hope they can do more as they want to"

-Ristarte is very impressed by the results, so now they just need to get Seiya from Valkyrie, so they go to her place... And see them both in bed under blankets. Nothing is shown, but the implications were obvious. Ristarte is like "WHAAAAAAT?! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!" while thinking he should only be with her. Seiya says this is part of training on to unlock a new ability, still Rista brings up that relationships between gods and humans are forbidden. Valkyrie says "uh, what? who made that up?"-

-Ristarte in her jealousy even brings up that she wove a small doll for Seiya with her own hair due to how much he uses. Valkyrie is starting to be concerned about her mental health-

Rista Face 40.png

----------------
-What Uni just asked-
----------------
Irisviel: ...I want her to return to me, be the mother I couldn't be last time...

Tamamo: "We can only know by looking!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
"Who are the two you're referring to?"
___

(Yeah! Like that!)
___

(...Ozy is in the infirmary, too...Do you think he would give up so soon?)

-they happier-

-she tries to catch it with the jaw of her Lokjaw arms-
---
Yang: "Alright..."

---
---
---
-Accompanied by a knight and... Some bride with a large mace that can barely speak-

---
---

----------------

-Ristarte is very impressed by the results, so now they just need to get Seiya from Valkyrie, so they go to her place... And see them both in bed under blankets. Nothing is shown, but the implications were obvious. Ristarte is like "WHAAAAAAT?! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!" while thinking he should only be with her. Seiya says this is part of training on to unlock a new ability, still Rista brings up that relationships between gods and humans are forbidden. Valkyrie says "uh, what? who made that up?"-

-Ristarte in her jealousy even brings up that she wove a small doll for Seiya with her own hair due to how much he uses. Valkyrie is starting to be concerned about her mental health-

View attachment 302266
----------------
-What Uni just asked-
----------------
Irisviel: ...I want her to return to me, be the mother I couldn't be last time...

"This creature of Phazon has to be stopped..."

(Can you cover me while I use Subzero Slammer?)
___

...This is getting out of hand...

The whole hair thing in particular

___

"It is. He currently can't use the wand, nor can he allow anyone on the opposing side to regain the box, so why not take it back himself?"
___

"This is her second chance...She doesn't want to lose it..."

WHERE SHOULD WE GO?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"There's two, and they're coming from opposite directions. Can Coyle catch both?"
___

Nora: Where is the rest of your team?
-she'll try using her extra shoulder ARMS-
---
Yang: "Some of them fighting that hunter, Ruby went through the portal."

-so shes happy-

----------------

----------------
-What Uni just asked-
----------------

___

___

"It is. He currently can't use the wand, nor can he allow anyone on the opposing side to regain the box, so why not take it back himself?"
___

WHERE SHOULD WE GO?
Weiss: "I'll try..."
---
Deadpool: "Huh, Valkyrie's reaction..."

Zelda: "What about it?"

Deadpool: "You think the whole 'humans can't date gods' is actually real or just stuff Rista made up?"
---
-does he even know how to use it?-
---
Link: ".....I have no idea..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Who are the two you're referring to?"
___

(Yeah! Like that!)
___

(...Ozy is in the infirmary, too...Do you think he would give up so soon?)
-I meant that Jenny could try to talk to Elizabeth-
---
Chen Gong: It was also fairly noticeable. :p
---
Boudica: "...No, he wouldn't"
-so shes happy-
-What of Sakura tho?-

___

___

___

WHERE SHOULD WE GO?
---

Deadpool: "You think the whole 'humans can't date gods' is actually real or just stuff Rista made up?"
---
---
-And they should quick, as she doesn't stops-
---------------
Medea: "Ariadoa once said it, but it's not like the other gods have... Maybe she made it up and told Ristarte for a reason?"

-Rista is still like "I can't believe you did iiiiit!" while Seiya still claims it was training, she says "you promise it was?" he irritatingly affirmed, as he gave the hair doll to Mash to save it in the inventary. As they go to Gaebrande, Ristarte noticed he didn't say he's ready perfectly this time, weird... Regardless they return, the Roseguardian army greet them and say they were waiting for him, as the demon army is in front of them. And in steps the last of the Demon Lord's generals, Eraser Kaiser, whose stats are insane and he challenges the strongest human to come at him-

Eraser Kaiser.png

-And thus steps in said human, the Warmaster and Rosalie's Father, the 80 years old Emperor Wohlks Roseguard-

3530a25e2ad6c8030e9c243d4ced3abc.jpg

-Of course, Eraser is like "heh, this what they send at me? you're not even the h-" aaaaaaaaaaand Wohlks did a technique that annihilated him by cutting him to various pieces instantly and proceeded to destroy the demon army in one large sword swiping. The Roseguard army cheers-
---------------
-Probably not yet-
---------------
Tamamo: "...Well I will go look for my friends!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
"She absolutely will after this :p"
___

"Chen Gong didn't even need his intellect to pick up on it. The other Servants noticed it, too :p"

(She is so kind to me...)
___

"That being said, they could say the same to Patxi himself giving how scared and worried he is about all of his trainers..."

---
"Will those work?"
___

Nora: Hunter?

Ford: One of Toffee's most dangerous allies, if not the most dangerous...

---

-so shes happy-

---

---
---
---
---

-What of Sakura tho?-

---------------
Medea: "Ariadoa once said it, but it's not like the other gods have... Maybe she made it up and told Ristarte for a reason?"

-Rista is still like "I can't believe you did iiiiit!" while Seiya still claims it was training, she says "you promise it was?" he irritatingly affirmed, as he gave the hair doll to Mash to save it in the inventary. As they go to Gaebrande, Ristarte noticed he didn't say he's ready perfectly this time, weird... Regardless they return, the Roseguardian army greet them and say they were waiting for him, as the demon army is in front of them. And in steps the last of the Demon Lord's generals, Eraser Kaiser, whose stats are insane and he challenges the strongest human to come at him-

View attachment 302269

-And thus steps in said human, the Warmaster and Rosalie's Father, the 80 years old Emperor Wohlks Roseguard-

View attachment 302271

-Of course, Eraser is like "heh, this what they send at me? you're not even the h-" aaaaaaaaaaand Wohlks did a technique that annihilated him by cutting him to various pieces instantly and proceeded to destroy the demon army in one large sword swiping. The Roseguard army cheers-
---------------
-Probably not yet-
---------------
"Technically, Z-Moves normally have to be initiated by the trainers themselves, granting their Pokemon the power to use the move, but I'm going with the idea here that Pokemon can just use weaker Z-Moves on their own."

"That said, this Z-Move would still be more powerful if Weiss followed those steps. But she may not even have the time to try."
___

Maybe her reason has something to do with Ristarte in particular?

"Then the "battle" scene."

...DUDE.
___

"What Digi said. He doesn't know yet, but that doesn't mean he can't bluff that he does."
___

Lapis: I'll go with you!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Will those work?"
___

Nora: Hunter?

Ford: One of Toffee's most dangerous allies, if not the most dangerous...
-she actually caught the first with her regular Lokjaw... but the second one missed, giving Jenny hope... until the shoulder one materialized-
---
Yang: "Probably more dangerous than even Toffee..."

-She remembers Hinoka's retainers at least were... unconventional-
-that's one way to put it-

---------------

Eraser Kaiser.png
Eraser Kaiser.png

---------------
-Probably not yet-
---------------
"Technically, Z-Moves normally have to be initiated by the trainers themselves, granting their Pokemon the power to use the move, but I'm going with the idea here that Pokemon can just use weaker Z-Moves on their own."

"That said, this Z-Move would still be more powerful if Weiss followed those steps. But she may not even have the time to try."
___

...DUDE.
___

"What Digi said. He doesn't know yet, but that doesn't mean he can't bluff that he does."
___

-if Incineroar can use on in Smash, it's fair game :V-

Weiss: "Just know I don't have time to boost it, so it might not be as effective as you think..."
---
Zelda: "Most likely."

-then "battle"-

Zelda: "Looks like Seiya found a new training partner."
---
-Rook would call on the bluff because he knows Ingrid, and by extension the box, pretty well-

-it'd probably still throw everyone else off-guard tho-
---
Link: "Guess I'll follow."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she actually caught the first with her regular Lokjaw... but the second one missed, giving Jenny hope... until the shoulder one materialized-
---
Crap!

"Throws a hammer punch while Coyle is busy catching the razorangs."

___

"At least as long as his msgic is shut down. He can't use Phazon himself, after all.."

"...But he's still controlling the fritz."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"She absolutely will after this :p"
___

"Chen Gong didn't even need his intellect to pick up on it. The other Servants noticed it, too :p"

(She is so kind to me...)
___

"That being said, they could say the same to Patxi himself giving how scared and worried he is about all of his trainers..."
-Good, for now to look up the gremlin goddesses!-
---
-Even now she is picking something for him to eat-
---
Marie: "You don't either, we can see..."
-Yeah, pretty much, though she has seen odder people here while she was a ghost-

"That said, this Z-Move would still be more powerful if Weiss followed those steps."
___

...DUDE.
___

___

Weiss: "Just know I don't have time to boost it, so it might not be as effective as you think..."
---

-then "battle"-

---
-Rook would call on the bluff because he knows Ingrid, and by extension the box, pretty well-

---
-They shall do their best quickly, as Mash fell to her knees-
----------------------
Medea: "I wonder for what reason"

-Then "battle"-

Osakabehime: "...Why is this guy not the hero?!"

-Ristarte scans him, and he's definitely the strongest person all of them have ever seen-

Wohlks stats.png

-Wohlks presents himself, honored to be in front of a goddess, he says he hopes he didn't steal the thunder of her hero, she says they're glad everyone's okay, but they wonder the same as Osakabehime... And it is then he gets a hold of his stomach, looking really ill, a priest accompanying him says they must get off here, this is the result of a curse placed on him, and then Wohlks... Turned into a baby-

Baby Wohlks.png

-The episode ends with the party's reaction-

Rista Face 41.png

----------------------
-That's fair. How are they doing, so far?-
----------------------
Tamamo: "Alright, let's be fair and look for Irisviel's family too, mikon"

Irisviel: "Thank you for that"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
"Where will they find them?"
___

"Do the other Servants see it?"
___

"...Sigh." (...You're right...)

(...Maybe that just means none of us should give up just yet...)

---

---

-then "battle"-

---

---
---
---

-Yeah, pretty much, though she has seen odder people here while she was a ghost-

----------------------

-Then "battle"-

-Ristarte scans him, and he's definitely the strongest person all of them have ever seen-

View attachment 302292

-Wohlks presents himself, honored to be in front of a goddess, he says he hopes he didn't steal the thunder of her hero, she says they're glad everyone's okay, but they wonder the same as Osakabehime... And it is then he gets a hold of his stomach, looking really ill, a priest accompanying him says they must get off here, this is the result of a curse placed on him, and then Wohlks... Turned into a baby-

View attachment 302294

View attachment 302295
----------------------
----------------------

(I know...But I won't let that stop me!)

"Concentrating, gathering Z-Power."

___

Peridot: ...
___

"Only because of that, Rook will be one of the problems for him right now."

"They're just under Butterfly Castle..."
___

I WILL GLADLY HELP YOU FIND YOUR FAMILY, IRISVIEL!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Crap!

"Throws a hammer punch while Coyle is busy catching the razorangs."

___

"At least as long as his msgic is shut down. He can't use Phazon himself, after all.."

"...But he's still controlling the fritz."
-she tries throwing them back-
---
-indeed...-

-they both have-

----------------------

-Then "battle"-

----------------------
----------------------

___

___

___

Weiss: -worried-
---
Deadpool: "HE'S BABY!"
---
Sothis: "Can't wait to get my hands on that lizard and pummel him..."
---
Link: -shrugs- "alright."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Where will they find them?"
___

"Do the other Servants see it?"
___

"...Sigh." (...You're right...)

(...Maybe that just means none of us should give up just yet...)
-Knowing them, trying to show off-
---
Gareth: "Hey, don't forget the rest of us!"

Charlotte: "I know that" :p
---
Marie/Boudica: "Eh?"
-they both have-
-They can still remember that one man with a lionhead and bulblight shoulders-

___

___

___

---
---
---
-Dark Samus proceeded to discharge Phazon right at them-
-----------------
Hayate: "...Did that really happen?"

-Next episode starts where they left off, with Seiya being like "no wonder he can't lead them against the Demon Lord" as Rosalie arrived to comfort her now infantile father. Wohlsk gets clingy to her and Rosalie even brought a pacifier for him-

Rosalie and Dad.png

-She sees the party and is like "what you staring at? look, just come to the castle in two hours", Seiya be like "okay, maybe we should check town instead, they are sure to know more than her", which Rosalie didn't take well-
-----------------
Nanoha: "That sounds like something Vita-chan would say..."
-----------------
-Thus they advance through, in hopes of finding them-

-They would see Kuro in soon-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---
They're around Basel somewhere...
___

"They want to prepare Lancer's next meal!"
___

(I'm really scared of whet might happen to all of you...And you probably don't know what to say...)

(...But I don't want this to be the end. We should do everything we still can to help stop this from being the end. R-Right...?)

---
-indeed...-
"Jenny ducked them, and thru traveled back yet again while the punch continued traveling."
___

"As Ysng is brought to safety, at least while her Aura recovers."

---
-indeed...-

-they both have-

---
---
---
---

---

-----------------

-Next episode starts where they left off, with Seiya being like "no wonder he can't lead them against the Demon Lord" as Rosalie arrived to comfort her now infantile father. Wohlsk gets clingy to her and Rosalie even brought a pacifier for him-

View attachment 302305

-She sees the party and is like "what you staring at? look, just come to the castle in two hours", Seiya be like "okay, maybe we should check town instead, they are sure to know more than her", which Rosalie didn't take well-
-----------------
-----------------

"At the exact same time Winter that used Subzero Slammer!"
___

...Th-This certainly complicates things...

___

"They make it inside the castle, which qs expected is bring patrolled by rats, Zebesians and KiHunters."
___

(Iri! Over there!) "Points with vine arm"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-it was so silly-

"Jenny ducked them, and thru traveled back yet again while the punch continued traveling."
___

"As Ysng is brought to safety, at least while her Aura recovers."
-Coyle was hit by it and send to the floor-
---
-good-

-----------------

Rosalie and Dad.png
Rosalie and Dad.png

-----------------
-----------------

___

___

"They make it inside the castle, which qs expected is bring patrolled by rats, Zebesians and KiHunters."
___

-WHAT THEN?!-
---
Zelda: "Eeyup."
---
Sothis: "Great... vermin..."
---
-IRI MUST HUG?!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
They're around Basel somewhere...
___

"They want to prepare Lancer's next meal!"
___

(I'm really scared of whet might happen to all of you...And you probably don't know what to say...)

(...But I don't want this to be the end. We should do everything we still can to help stop this from being the end. R-Right...?)
Sakura: "Most likely an open area"
---
-Anything for the future ruler!-
---
Boudica: "You're right, but... I once failed in a case like this, it's how I died..."
-it was so silly-
-And that was one of many, like that dragon teen who sings a lot-
___

___

___

-WHAT THEN?!-
---
---
---
-IRI MUST HUG?!-
-DARK SAMUS IS STRUCK-
---
-While in town, they see a bar. Ristarte says they should go inside, Seiya says that they would be easier to kill of drunk. They then see a casino and Ristarte urges Seiya again, he says "as long as the chance of losing is even a remote 1%, no way", she thinks he should loosen up-

-Then they see a vendor with medicinal herbs who claims they're triple as good as normal herbs and Seiya is interested, Rista proclaims he doesn't needs them simce he has her, shopkeeper be like "oh yeah? how about we try it out?!" and decide to compete. A harmed passerby would be the one they apply healing to, and Rista goes at it!-

Rista Face 42.png

-She failed miserably, Mash trying to comfort before they go to the castle-
---
-Fate shot lightning at them-
---
-She will... Once she's done cutting the Grimm she was against-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
Boudica: "You're right, but... I once failed in a case like this, it's how I died..."
Do you think they could be the in square, then?
___

"Of the Darkners!"
___

(...If I don't do anything, that could happen to you again anyway...)

---
-good-
"She fires her missiles off after that."
___

"Ford and Stan will continue looking for the kids."

"Meanwhile, the Space Pirates are still trying to track down Nora after she killed Ridley."

-it was so silly-

---
-good-

-WHAT THEN?!-
---
---
---
-IRI MUST HUG?!-
---
---

-And that was one of many, like that dragon teen who sings a lot-

-DARK SAMUS IS STRUCK-
---
-While in town, they see a bar. Ristarte says they should go inside, Seiya says that they would be easier to kill of drunk. They then see a casino and Ristarte urges Seiya again, he says "as long as the chance of losing is even a remote 1%, no way", she thinks he should loosen up-

-Then they see a vendor with medicinal herbs who claims they're triple as good as normal herbs and Seiya is interested, Rista proclaims he doesn't needs them simce he has her, shopkeeper be like "oh yeah? how about we try it out?!" and decide to compete. A harmed passerby would be the one they apply healing to, and Rista goes at it!-

View attachment 302313

---
---
"How effective was it? Winter is on edge, hoping she can manage to avoid any possible surprise attack."
___

"Alphys facepalmed at that."
___

Marco: ...Something seems different about you. "Speaking to "Byleth"."

"The Zebesians got hit first and are fried."
___

ARE YOU ALRIGHT?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-DARK SAMUS IS STRUCK-
---
-While in town, they see a bar. Ristarte says tbey should go inside, Seiya says that they would be easier to kill of drunk. They then see a casino and Ristarte urges Seiya again, he says "as long as the chance of losing is even a remote 1%, no way", she thinks he should loosen up-

Rista Face 42.png
Rista Face 42.png

---
---
"How effective was it? Winter is on edge, hoping she can manage to avoid any possible surprise attack."
___

___

___

ARE YOU ALRIGHT?
-was it super or not very?- :p
---
Deadpool: "Useless goddess..."
---
Sothis: "Don't think too much about it." :p -said while ripping off Ryu by performing something akin to Shin Shoryuken on a foe-

-Ruby shooting some from a distance-

-Qrow not there yet, because I wanna make a V4 reference :V-
---
Link: -goes to the child... with a cloak in hand to cover her :V-

"She fires her missiles off after that."
___

"Ford and Stan will continue looking for the kids."

"Meanwhile, the Space Pirates are still trying to track down Nora after she killed Ridley."
-Coyle dissappeared again-
---
-those who find her get whacked by her hammer-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-indeed-

-it's weird, but if Kamui calls it home, so will they-
-Good-

-Their good sentiments are attracting less Grimm than others-
Do you think they could be the in square, then?
___

"Of the Darkners!"
___

(...If I don't do anything, that could happen to you again anyway...)
Sakura: "...Yeah, they would be"
---
-Of course, a figure of importance-
---
Boudica: "I don't want you to die either"
___

___

___

ARE YOU ALRIGHT?
---
---
Sothis: "Don't think too much about it." :p -said while ripping off Ryu by performing something akin to Shin Shoryuken on a foe-

---
-Dark Samus was frozen by now...-
---------------------
-Medea sighed at Rista's attempts-

-Once they get to the castle, Rosalie says she wants to discuss two things before they meet with Wohlks. First she asks about the legendary armor, Seiya is blunt and tells her a turtle ate it. While skeptical, Seiya simply says whatever case it's gone. Second, she wants to talk about her Father: Wohlks is a highly respected monarch and general who has been fighting demons since 30 years, but right at the beginning of this year he went to try and fight the Demon Lord, and was cursed to regress to infancy at random intervals-

-Rosalie is also aware of one thing: He's 80 years old, he doesn't has that many years ahead. She clearly adores her Father, even remembering that whenver he'd come from fighting, he'd smile at her and pat her head-

Smol Rosalie.png

-That's why due to his age and her love for him, she wants the last years of his life to be at peace. So she does to Seiya one sole request, that he doesn't involves him in the inevitable showdown with the Demon Lord. Seiya says "Wasn't planning to anyway, besides he's pretty old", she says to not call him old-

Rosalie Face 3.png

-Wohlks thanks Seiya and Ristarte for coming. He apologized for the sudden curse activation, but thinks that now that the Four Heavenly Kings are goe, it's time they strike the Demon Lord. Seiya says "I don't need your help", Wohlks is shocked, but guesses it's due to his age and gets it. He hopes to at least show Ristarte a cathedral made for the gods, but then a soldier runs in to inform survivors from the demo army are attacking. Seiya says that he wants Mash and Elulu to come as they carry his stuff while Ristarte should stay. She and Wohlks sigh-

CH Sigh.png

---------------------
-Nanoha also shoots some rapid shots of light-
---------------------
Kuro: -Huff- "Yeah, got a couple of them hunted by now" -sees the cloak- "What are you doing?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
Then to the square!
___

"Rouxls Kaard serving as his regent until then."
___

(I know...But I've survived this long, right?)

"He made it through events such as Isis and the Decepticon invasion, to name a few."

---
---

---

-Coyle dissappeared again-
---
-those who find her get whacked by her hammer-
-Good-

---
---

---------------------

-Once they get to the castle, Rosalie says she wants to discuss two things before they meet with Wohlks. First she asks about the legendary armor, Seiya is blunt and tells her a turtle ate it. While skeptical, Seiya simply says whatever case it's gone. Second, she wants to talk about her Father: Wohlks is a highly respected monarch and general who has been fighting demons since 30 years, but right at the beginning of this year he went to try and fight the Demon Lord, and was cursed to regress to infancy at random intervals-

-Rosalie is also aware of one thing: He's 80 years old, he doesn't has that many years ahead. She clearly adores her Father, even remembering that whenver he'd come from fighting, he'd smile at her and pat her head-

View attachment 302333

-That's why due to his age and her love for him, she wants the last years of his life to be at peace. So she does to Seiya one sole request, that he doesn't involves him in the inevitable showdown with the Demon Lord. Seiya says "Wasn't planning to anyway, besides he's pretty old", she says to not call him old-

View attachment 302334

-Wohlks thanks Seiya and Ristarte for coming. He apologized for the sudden curse activation, but thinks that now that the Four Heavenly Kings are goe, it's time they strike the Demon Lord. Seiya says "I don't need your help", Wohlks is shocked, but guesses it's due to his age and gets it. He hopes to at least show Ristarte a cathedral made for the gods, but then a soldier runs in to inform survivors from the demo army are attacking. Seiya says that he wants Mash and Elulu to come as they carry his stuff while Ristarte should stay. She and Wohlks sigh-

View attachment 302335
---------------------
---------------------
Kuro: -Huff- "Yeah, got a couple of them hunted by now" -sees the cloak- "What are you doing?"
(It worked! She's frozen! I just don't know for how long...)
___

I have a bad feeling about this...
___

Marco: Uhh, okay?

"Ludo's rats also tried to attack, but he simply called them off."

Ludo: Easy men, they're with me.

"The rats are confused, and some even scratch their heads, but they nonetheless listen to their commander."
___

"Link is doing the right thing :V"

"Keeping a sharp eye out for more Grimm."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"The missiles will fail if Coyle runs or counters them in time."
___

"Several ignored their slain comrades and fired lasers at her from a distance."
-she's moving around the room while invisible-
---
-she tries to dodge them!-

Good-

-if any, because pure cinnamon rolls-

---------------------

---------------------
---------------------
___

___

"The rats are confused, and some even scratch their heads, but they nonetheless listen to their commander."
___

Weiss: "How to take them out now...?"
---
Zelda: "As do I..."
---
Sothis: "Gross... but they seem effective." :)
---
Link: "Put that on. It'll be easier for you to hide from attackers for sneak attacks if you're not showing most of your skin."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Then to the square!
___

"Rouxls Kaard serving as his regent until then."
___

(I know...But I've survived this long, right?)

"He made it through events such as Isis and the Decepticon invasion, to name a few."
-There they advance towards!-
---
-Maybe they should sway him to their side...-
---
Boudica: "But we can't be assured at a 100 percent!"
-if any, because pure cinnamon rolls-
-Sakura is very timid, but right now she is not alone at least-
___

___

___

---
---
---
Link: "Put that on. It'll be easier for you to hide from attackers for sneak attacks if you're not showing most of your skin."
-It worked... But it won't for long, already they can see Dark Samus's eyes still move through her visor-
--------------------
-Wohlks toured Ristarte around the cathedral, lamenting a bit that he can't help fight. She says it's all fine, he's honestly more heroic than Seiya in her opinion, and he's thankful for the compliment. But regardless he says there's something he needed to speak of; see, he asks her if she knows why the gods can't die, she doesn't. He replies that her body is simply an avatar that, while controlled by it, doesn't really houses her soul. In the Divine Realm, there exists a timeless chamber where the souls of all gods are secured all over a tree, that is why she can't die, her body has a "virtual" soul-

-That's why if she's killed here, she'll simply reappear in the Divine Realm. The same applies to summoned heroes, their souls are secured for what much time they remain in other worlds and if killed, return to their original world. While interested, she's nervous on how much he knows. He says that the Demon Lord has achieved a method to kill them permanently, called Chain Destruction, a magic that required thousands of holy sacrifices so they would reach the true souls of gods and heroes and terminate them. And he also applied to a weapon called God Eater... Which he is now carrying-

God Eater.png

-Ristarte can't believe it and asks why is he doing this. In short, he hates being old. Once he dreamed of dealing with the Demon Lord himself, but once he stood in front of hiw, the difference in power was clear, and was struck in awe. He joined his forces and started to worship him, wanting eternal youth, and while that required the sacrifice of a Heavenly King, it will mean her and Seiya's deaths. Only assurance he tells her is that, as he ince worshipped her, he'll make it swift and painless-

Osakabehime: "You were right to be worried!"

Hayate: "Goodness, poor Rosalie when she finds out!"
--------------------
Nanoha: "...I think they're a bit cute" <--- Met Yuuno by picking him up while hurt in his ferret form
--------------------
Kuro: "Something tells me there's more than that"

-Irisviel hugged her immediately-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
"Do they find them?"
___

"Rouxls Kaard, you mean?"
___

(I don't want to stand by and do nothing!)

-about to punch her again!-
---
Nora: It's overwhelming
"Blocked!"
___

"Can she tell it's because they want revenge for Ridley?"

---
---
---
---
---

-Sakura is very timid, but right now she is not alone at least-

-It worked... But it won't for long, already they can see Dark Samus's eyes still move through her visor-
--------------------
-Wohlks toured Ristarte around the cathedral, lamenting a bit that he can't help fight. She says it's all fine, he's honestly more heroic than Seiya in her opinion, and he's thankful for the compliment. But regardless he says there's something he needed to speak of; see, he asks her if she knows why the gods can't die, she doesn't. He replies that her body is simply an avatar that, while controlled by it, doesn't really houses her soul. In the Divine Realm, there exists a timeless chamber where the souls of all gods are secured all over a tree, that is why she can't die, her body has a "virtual" soul-

-That's why if she's killed here, she'll simply reappear in the Divine Realm. The same applies to summoned heroes, their souls are secured for what much time they remain in other worlds and if killed, return to their original world. While interested, she's nervous on how much he knows. He says that the Demon Lord has achieved a method to kill them permanently, called Chain Destruction, a magic that required thousands of holy sacrifices so they would reach the true souls of gods and heroes and terminate them. And he also applied to a weapon called God Eater... Which he is now carrying-

View attachment 302368

-Ristarte can't believe it and asks why is he doing this. In short, he hates being old. Once he dreamed of dealing with the Demon Lord himself, but once he stood in front of hiw, the difference in power was clear, and was struck in awe. He joined his forces and started to worship him, wanting eternal youth, and while that required the sacrifice of a Heavenly King, it will mean her and Seiya's deaths. Only assurance he tells her is that, as he ince worshipped her, he'll make it swift and painless-

--------------------
Nanoha: "...I think they're a bit cute" <--- Met Yuuno by picking him up while hurt in his ferret form
--------------------

(Do we melt it?! Shatter it?! We need to think of something before she breaks free!)
___

OMG, he has to be stopped!
___

Marco: You would be the first to have that opinion on them. "Said to Nanoha"

Ludo: Getting their loyalty wasn't easy, but they're the most loyal soldiers I've ever had!
___

(There's no more Grimm or Sentries around, at least...)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
--------------------

God Eater.png
God Eater.png

--------------------
--------------------

(Do we melt it?! Shatter it?! We need to think of something before she breaks free!)
___

___

Ludo: Getting their loyalty wasn't easy, but they're the most loyal soldiers I've ever had!
___

Weiss: "Let's try an explosion." -fire Dust-
---
Deadpool: "IKR?! ....Doesn't sound as good as OMG or LOL..."
---
Rook: "Let's just keep going."
---
Link: "But I'm not wrong, am I?"

"Blocked!"
___

"Can she tell it's because they want revenge for Ridley?"
Coyle: :glare:
---
-nope :v-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sakura: I will protect my mother if I find her...
-Irisviel who accepted her even after barely knowing her...-

-She wants her safety-
"Do they find them?"
___

"Rouxls Kaard, you mean?"
___

(I don't want to stand by and do nothing!)
-After walking some more-
---
-Yes, him I mean-
---
-But what can he do?-
___

___

___

---
---
---
-A crack formed-
---
-Vines protrude fro, God Eater and go to Ristarte, who barely dodged the first time, but then many restrain her. The poor girl cries for help, and regrets that last time she saw Seiya wasn't on good terms.... THEN TWO ARROWS WERE SHOT AT WOHLKS, the party arrives along Rosalie, who is baffled her Father is doing this. Seiya then dropped from the ceiling and with his sword freed Rista, wondering how he could could predict this, Seiya pondered every possibility, like what if Eraser faked his death? Or if he was a ghost? Or if his death was all planned for a surprise attack?-

-Wohlks gets that he has pathological cautiousness. Rosalie tries to reason with him, but her father is too far gone, and is more than willing to kill the hero-
---
Nanoha: "Ah, o-okay Mr. Punk man!"
---
Kuro: "Fiiiine..." -she did so-
Irisviel: I won't lose another child.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-Yes, him I mean-
---
-But what can he do?-
"They're at the square?"
___

"He was always more on the neutral side of things deep down."

"Maybe they can make the final push in bringing him towards the side of good..."
___

"Find the Riders and fight, he supposes..."

-a blast from a shoulder arm-
---
-nothing much; they're invaders, after all-
"it hits the claw and cancels her punch."
___

"So to her, they're still just common enemy soldiers looking to kill and cause problems for Chaldea."

"She does notice how baffled they are that a wolf can wield a giant hammer with such proficiency, though."

---
---
---

Coyle: :glare:
---
-nope :v-
-Irisviel who accepted her even after barely knowing her...-

-She wants her safety-

---
-Yes, him I mean-
---
-But what can he do?-

-A crack formed-
---
-Vines protrude fro, God Eater and go to Ristarte, who barely dodged the first time, but then many restrain her. The poor girl cries for help, and regrets that last time she saw Seiya wasn't on good terms.... THEN TWO ARROWS WERE SHOT AT WOHLKS, the party arrives along Rosalie, who is baffled her Father is doing this. Seiya then dropped from the ceiling and with his sword freed Rista, wondering how he could could predict this, Seiya pondered every possibility, like what if Eraser faked his death? Or if he was a ghost? Or if his death was all planned for a surprise attack?-

-Wohlks gets that he has pathological cautiousness. Rosalie tries to reason with him, but her father is too far gone, and is more than willing to kill the hero-
---
---
(Fire it NOW!)

"Panicked"

___

Th-This is gonna be so rough for her...
___

"Star and Moon already ran ahead."

"Marco couldn't help but chuckle at the "Mr. Punk man" nickname :V"
___

"Worried about Iri and her family."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sakura: She's so kind and pure... I don't get why anyone would want to harm her.
-She spoils both of them so much, and even with the oldest women, she shows motherly affection-
"They're at the square?"
___

"He was always more on the neutral side of things deep down."

"Maybe they can make the final push in bringing him towards the side of good..."
___

"Find the Riders and fight, he supposes..."
-Indeed-

__rider_euryale_stheno_medusa_and_gorgon_fate_and_3_more_drawn_by_bos_taurus96__280fcb75021ffb...jpg

---
-Yes, perhaps when they meet next...-

Chen Gong: Do you believe we can persuade him?
---
-It's all he has...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-A crack formed-
---

---
---
(Fire it NOW!)

"Panicked"

___

Th-This is gonna be so rough for her...
___

"Star and Moon already ran ahead."

"Marco couldn't help but chuckle at the "Mr. Punk man" nickname :V"
___

"Worried about Iri and her family."
-SHE DOES AND IT DOES A SEPHIROTH TRAILER EXPLOSION-

...that trailer is still too awesome :lol:
---
Zelda: "And everyone else..."
---
Rook:
1612846418038.png

---
-the cloak looks cute~-

"it hits the claw and cancels her punch."
___

"So to her, they're still just common enemy soldiers looking to kill and cause problems for Chaldea."

"She does notice how baffled they are that a wolf can wield a giant hammer with such proficiency, though."
-so Coyle shoots a blast with a second shoulder ARM-
---
-and uses that to her advantage to land more hits-

-She spoils both of them so much, and even with the oldest women, she shows motherly affection-
-she smiles thinking of it-

Top Bottom