• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
And just leave him there for all eternity?
___

"Steven didn't even hesitate to do so."

"...But some of the vines were still active and held him back."
___

"Which they would somehow have to deal with..."
Nightingale: "What do you suggest, then?"
---
-Mash tried to take him out of them.
---
-They wouldn't survive...-
"So this must be a good sign..."
___

Wow, they even have an Ishtar! That's too funny.

So humans can reincarnate into deities, here...Oh, and yes, those interacting with Seiya are definetly not getting along with him.
___

"...And their healing spells are starting to fail them..."

"..Toffee has taken that much magic away by now..."
___

"Time to attack and build up force?!"
-hopefully...-
---
Zelda: "Aira seems to have painful stuff from seeing him... you think she was a reincarnation of someone who knew him?"
---
-which meant that they would soon have to deal with Kamui... and maybe even Kanna too-

Dr. Coyle: -communicating with Toffee- "Now would be a good time to leave them alone.

I could deply an EMP so not only would they have no magic, they'd have no technology as well to ensure that the dragons present have nothing stopping them from brutally murdering not only the members of Chaldea who will survive the dissapearance of magic, but also the Butterflies too.

A perfect way to get rid of every form of opposition you've ever had~"
---
-YES-
-Taking plenty of Grimm out-
---
Medea: "Probably? That Ishtar said their feelings and personalities tend to remain consistent even with the lack of memories..."

Blackbeard: "How awkward it'd be if she was something like his girlfriend or wife, imagine that" :p

-Seiya asks Ristarte how to deal with undead, she says holy water and fire are the most effective counters, so he went to a shop to buy 1000 bottles of holy water. The shopkeeper tells him that 1-No way he can carry that much and 2-He doesn't has that much, Seiya replies with "what kind of item shop doesn't has stock?" and Ristarte has to separate them. In the end, he only purchased one bottle and they went to a Church Ishtar told her to, they are greeted by a nun, a priest and two teens. The priest can tell Ristarte is a goddess and praises her, presenting them to their new companions-

-They're a girl named Elulu and a boy named Mash, both of them are descendants from dragonkin-

Mash Elulu.png

-Ristarte ponders on them and how they'll accompany them... But Seiya just walked to the priest and poured the water on him, shocking everyone-

Rista Face 21.png

-Buuuut as it turned out, the priest is an undead sent to kill him by one of the Demon Lord's generals that made him immortal and wanted to kill them in surprise-
---
Atalanta: "N-No... No, please!" -starting to cry-
---
-DO IT THEN-
-THEY STAB-
-Good, and he goes right through them now-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nightingale: "What do you suggest, then?"
---
-Mash tried to take him out of them.
---
-They wouldn't survive...-
I don't know, this is a tough decision...
___

"While Pearl struggled and failed to cut them. The vines weren't easily destroyed."
___

"Assuming Toffee doesn't just kill the dragons himself due to the threat they pose..."

-hopefully...-
---
Zelda: "Aira seems to have painful stuff from seeing him... you think she was a reincarnation of someone who knew him?"
---
-which meant that they would soon have to deal with Kamui... and maybe even Kanna too-

Dr. Coyle: -communicating with Toffee- "Now would be a good time to leave them alone.

I could deply an EMP so not only would they have no magic, they'd have no technology as well to ensure that the dragons present have nothing stopping them from brutally murdering not only the members of Chaldea who will survive the dissapearance of magic, but also the Butterflies too.

A perfect way to get rid of every form of opposition you've ever had~"
---
-YES-
---
Medea: "Probably? That Ishtar said their feelings and personalities tend to remain consistent even with the lack of memories..."

Blackbeard: "How awkward it'd be if she was something like his girlfriend or wife, imagine that" :p

-Seiya asks Ristarte how to deal with undead, she says holy water and fire are the most effective counters, so he went to a shop to buy 1000 bottles of holy water. The shopkeeper tells him that 1-No way he can carry that much and 2-He doesnt has that much, Seiya replies with "what kind of item shop doesn't has stock?" and Ristarte has to separate them. In the end, he only purchased one bottle and they went to a Church Ishtar told her to, they are greeted by a nun, a priest and two teens. The priest can tell Ristarte is a goddess and praises her, presenting them to their new companions-

-They're a girl named Elulu and a boy named Mash, both of them are descendants from dragonkin-

View attachment 300873

-Ristarte ponders on them and how they'll accompany them... But Seiya just walked to the priest and poured the water on him, shocking everyone-

View attachment 300874

-Buuuut as it turned out, the priest is an undead sent to kill him by one of the Demon Lord's generals that made him immortal and wanted to kill them in surprise-
---
---
-DO IT THEN-
"No sign of any leaders so far, though."
___

His overly cautious behavior paid off this time. Good call!
___

"I'm.going to say Toffee received that message just before he was hit by Gigavolt Havoc, because if Coyle tried speaking to him now, she'd hear no response."

Prepare it, and unleash it momentarily...Anyone left in the base shall fend for themselves. Whoever survives, well...they'll have earned the right to fight back.

"Which is what he was planning all along: letting Chaldea have a battle to the death with his strongest allies while he finished up his.main priorities, and only allowing the survivors to contend with him later."

"Still bleeding with a barely healed wound as a consequence."

(...Heh...You've all...done your best...to try and save me...Please be sure to let them know that, Atalanta...Most of them...can not understand Pokemon...)

___

"Sans uses his turn to go all out with his powered up attacks."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Who struggles to fly fast enough to stay ahead of him."
___

"It has to be stopped..."
Hedlok: -starts flying, carrying Brass along-
---
-but now?-

-Good, and he goesright through them now-
-to daughter?-

---

-Seiya asks Ristarte how to deal with undead, she says holy water and fire are the most effective counters, so he went to a shop to buy 1000 bottles of holy water. The shopkeeper tells him that 1-No way he can carry that much and 2-He doesnt has that much, Seiya replies with "what kind of item shop doesn't has stock?" and Ristarte has to separate them. In the end, he only purchased one bottle and they went to a Church Ishtar told her to, they are greeted by a nun, a priest and two teens. The priest can tell Ristarte is a goddess and praises her, presenting them to their new companions-

Mash Elulu.png
Mash Elulu.png

Rista Face 21.png
Rista Face 21.png

---
---
-DO IT THEN-
___

___

"I'm.going to say Toffee received that message just before he was hit by Gigavolt Havoc, because if Coyle tried speaking to him now, she'd hear no response."

Prepare it, and unleash it momentarily...Anyone left in the base shall fend for themselves. Whoever survives, well...they'll have earned the right to fight back.

"Which is what he was planning all along: letting Chaldea have a battle to the death with his strongest allies while he finished up his.main priorities, and only allowing the survivors to contend with him later."

(...Heh...You've all...done your best...to try and save me...Please be sure to let them know that, Atalanta...Most of them...can not understand Pokemon...)

___

-damn...
---
Zelda: "Nicely done, Seiya."
---
-and prepare it she does-

Blake: "Heshima..."
---
-and Link fires off a couple of Ancient Arrows-

-they may not vaporize Drakkon, but they still pack a punch-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I don't know, this is a tough decision...
___

"While Pearl struggled and failed to cut them. The vines weren't easily destroyed."
___

"Assuming Toffee doesn't just kill the dragons himself due to the threat they pose..."
-So far he's just been a petty jerk...-
---
Mash: "C-Come on, not like this!"
---
-That is true, hm-
___

___

___

-damn...
---
---

---

-But will one see them...?-
---
-Mash and Elulu take out a sword and a wand respectively, but Seiya says it's not necessary, as he managed to cut the undead down in many pieces with a technique. He's asked on how he knew he was undead, replying that him being an old man would eventually make him one sooner than the others. Ristarte reprimands him on his logic-

Rista Face 22.png

-The undead claims that soon, an army of 10,000 undead will arrive and destroy this town... Seiya says that's all he needed to hear, and proceeds to do the same with him as the slime and Chaos, all inside the Church, with Ristarte quickly taking Elulu, Mash and the nun away, as they see the Church explode and burn-

Mash Elulu 2.png

-The nun fainted at seeing a historical building collapse, though Seiya stopped her fall saying he made sure nothing of the undead remained-
---
-Tears are streaming down Atalanta's face, she can't formulate words now-
---
-A few more seconds-
-to daughter?-
-TO DAUGHTER HE RUNS TO-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-So far he's just been a petty jerk...-
---
Mash: "C-Come on, not like this!"
---
-That is true, hm-
You've been more of a petty jerk than anything else...
___

Steven: We gotta get to him!

"Several vines still had his ankle ensnared."
___

"Kamui, at least, will be part of the showdown Toffee had planned for that determines who will come out alive..."

-she's trying to hack through them, but since they're not part of Chaldea's security, but Peri's personal thing...-

Coyle: "WHAT?!"
---
-close enough :V-
Peridot: FIRE AT WILL! ACTUALLY. NO! FIRE AT MY COMMAND, MY BRILLIANT CREATIONS!

"The best part about this? Peri outwitted Dr. Coyle without even realizing she had hacked the base."
___

Nors Valkyrie can dtill be help defend them though :V

-damn...
---
---

---

---
-Mash and Elulu take out a sword and a wand respectively, but Seiya says it's not necessary, as he managed to cut the undead down in many pieces with a technique. He's asked on how he knew he was undead, replying that him being an old man would eventually make him one sooner than the others. Ristarte reprimands him on his logic-

View attachment 300890

-The undead claims that soon, an army of 10,000 undead will arrive and destroy this town... Seiya says that's all he needed to hear, and proceeds to do the same with him as the slime and Chaos, all inside the Church, with Ristarte quickly taking Elulu, Mash and the nun away, as they see the Church explode and burn-

View attachment 300891

-The nun fainted at seeing a historical building collapse, though Seiya stopped her fall saying he made sure nothing of the undead remained-
---
---
-A few more seconds-
"There aren't many left who aren't busy or dead..."
___

Peridot: ...

"Yeah, that last scene left them at kind of a loss for words.
___

"It will be active on all of the base's technology soon..."

(...Ata...I am not sure...If I can come back from this one...So...just in case...I only want you to know...as my trainer...)

(...You've given me a better life than I ever could've asked for...)

"Star was scrambling to find her wand, knowing it's Healing Magecraft wasn't affected by the fritz like everyone else's."
___

"Sans fires off multiple Gaster Blasters..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

Rista Face 22.png
Rista Face 22.png

Mash Elulu 2.png
Mash Elulu 2.png

---
---
-A few more seconds-
There aren't many left who aren't busy or dead..."
___

___

(...Ata...I am not sure...If I can come back from this one...So...just in case...I only want you to know...as my trainer...)

"Star was scrambling to find her wand, knowing it's Healing Magecraft wasn't affected by the fritz like everyone else's."
___

-so then what?-
---
Zelda: "Not even Link would do that far..."
---
Sothis: "Our healing is going nowhere, we should focus out efforts in finding Star's wand."
---
-and then the Stasis ends?-

Peridot: FIRE AT WILL! ACTUALLY. NO! FIRE AT MY COMMAND, MY BRILLIANT CREATIONS!

"The best part about this? Peri outwitted Dr. Coyle without even realizing she had hacked the base."
___

Nors Valkyrie can dtill be help defend them though :V
-but then she spoiled how :V-

Dr. Coyle: "Oh, that's how. They're not part of Chaldea; they're this girl's personal inventions. Luckily, I have an answer for that~"

-she orders Springtron to go deal with her-
---
-true :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-but then she spoiled how :V-

Dr. Coyle: "Oh, that's how. They're not part of Chaldea; they're this girl's personal inventions. Luckily, I have an answer for that~"

-she orders Springtron to go deal with her-
---
-true :V-
"Peridot is oblivious and has her drones fire on Hedlok."
___

Ford: Come on, come on, what did that mad woman do to the security system?!

Nora: Your guess is as good as mine!

"Beowolves and Ursas approaching."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Peridot is oblivious and has her drones fire on Hedlok."
___

Ford: Come on, come on, what did that mad woman do to the security system?!

Nora: Your guess is as good as mine!

"Beowolves and Ursas approaching."
-who tries its best to fight back-
---
Qrow: "Sounds like that's the least of our worries right now..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "PAPA!" :b:
Shirou: "(KANNA!)" -sword at Grimm-
You've been more of a petty jerk than anything else...
___

Steven: We gotta get to him!

"Several vines still had his ankle ensnared."
___

"Kamui, at least, will be part of the showdown Toffee had planned for that determines who will come out alive..."
Fafnir: -Groans-

Quetzalcoal: "He says our many people around really have demotivated him"
-----
-Fate tries to cut it with her Device-
-----
-Yeah, that doesn't sounds sounds good-
"There aren't many left who aren't busy or dead..."
___

___

___

-so then what?-
---
---
Sothis: "Our healing is going nowhere, we should focus out efforts in finding Star's wand."
---
-That's a good question...-
---
-Elulu and Mash think he's weird, but at least he's very strong, so they present themselves, Mash is a warrior and Elulu a mage who have grown together... And Seiya after saying his name poured holy water from a bottle he had stored on them to make sure they aren't undead, then the unconscious nun, then Ristarte. Mash and Elulu don't get it, and are watched by both of them afterwards who scan them-

Seiya Rista Scan.png

-Both aren't really impressive, Mash at Lv. 8 and Elulu at 7, yet Ristarte thinks they have potential and they need to train. Seiya says "no way"-

Seiya no.png

-And the episode ends-
---
Atalanta: "A-And you... You were the best Pokémon partner I could ask for..."

-Signum, Zafira and Vita instantly get to looking for it-
---
-The stasis then ended, Drakkon falling to the ground since he was leaping when it happened-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Quetzalcoal: "He says our many people around really have demotivated him"
-----
-Fate tries to cut it with her Device-
-----
-Yeah, that doesn't sounds sounds good-
...It might be hard to believe I'm saying this, but I actually think locking this dragon guy up forever would be too cruel...
___

"It's slowly but surely cut."
___

"His plan for Chaldea and any allies who.msy have betrayed him is unfolding..."

-so then what?-
---
---
---
---
-Elulu and Mash think he's weird, but at least he's very strong, so they present themselves, Mash is a warrior and Elulu a mage who have grown together... And Seiya after saying his name poured holy water from a bottle he had stored on them to make sure they aren't undead, then the unconscious nun, then Ristarte. Mash and Elulu don't get it, and are watched by both of them afterwards who scan them-

View attachment 300908

-Both aren't really impressive, Mash at Lv. 8 and Elulu at 7, yet Ristarte thinks they have potential and they need to train. Seiya says "no way"-

View attachment 300909

-And the episode ends-
---

---
-The stasis then ended, Drakkon falling to the ground since he was leaping when it happened-

"They see a weak Snatcher crawling through the halls, weakly muttering out his anger."

Stupid...reptile...

___

...W-Why not?
___

(...All I was trying to do was to stop him...I wanted you to promise to never lose yourself...But I apparently couldn't promise the same...)

(...I'm so sorry, Atalanta...Just...make sure the lizard is dealt with...once and for all...Please...)

(...No matter what happens to us...Thank you, Atalanta...for being in my life...)

(...I love you...)

"The Luxray wanted to smile...but was instead shedding tears of his own knowing how hurt Atalanta would be from losing him...And tears of his own knowing she may still pass away, in spite of eveything..."

"The there familiars are able to locate the Wand in one of the many piles of debris near Star."
___

follow-up attacks, everyone?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: Finally! You are no match for my machines!
___

Stan: You're telling me! "Punched out a Beowolf"
-then Springtron punches Peridot from behind-
---
Qrow: -headshotted an Ursa- "I don't think I never seen so many Grimm concentrated in one spot, and I've seen my fair share of hordes..."

Shirou: "(KANNA!)" -sword at Grimm-
-SHE WANNA BE WITH PAPA-

---

Seiya Rista Scan.png
Seiya Rista Scan.png

Seiya no.png
Seiya no.png

-And the episode ends-
---

---
"They see a weak Snatcher crawling through the halls, weakly muttering out his anger."

Stupid...reptile...

___

...W-Why not?
___

(...All I was trying to do was to stop him...I wanted you to promise to never lose yourself...But I apparently couldn't promise the same...)

(...I'm so sorry, Atalanta...Just...make sure the lizard is dealt with...once and for all...Please...)

(...No matter what happens to us...Thank you, Atalanta...for being in my life...)

(...I love you...)

"The Luxray wanted to smile...but was instead shedding tears of his own knowing how hurt Atalanta would be from losing him...And tears of his own knowing she may still pass away, in spite of eveything..."

"The there familiars are able to locate the Wand in one of the many piles of debris near Star."
___

Palu: "Huh?"
---
Deadpool: -points at show's title-
---
Sothis: "You found it?"
---
-Link goes for a down air!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...It might be hard to believe I'm saying this, but I actually think locking this dragon guy up forever would be too cruel...
___

"It's slowly but surely cut."
___

"His plan for Chaldea and any allies who.msy have betrayed him is unfolding..."
Artoria: "Then what do you think, I may ask?"
---
-She keeps at it-
---
-That definitely paints a bad picture-

Stupid...reptile...

___

...W-Why not?
___

(...I love you...)

___

---
---
---
Kama: CRAP! Not that guy!
Parvati: "Eh?"
---
Medea: "Either he is too overconfident or is looking for others to not join in an effort to protect them"

-Next episode has him still rejecting Mash and Elulu, the former's temperament getting the best of him. Knights then would arrive and ask what happened, with the nun having awakened and says that she remembers the undead priest, but fortunately forgot Seiya destroyed the building. She says that the gods have thankfully sent a hero and a goddess to help them, and the knights kneel before Seiya, asking him to join them-

-He asks for charges, Ristarte tell him to be humble, he says he needs it fo a new skill. The knights don't have as much as he demands, so off he goes. Mash can't believe the guy, and stomps off, Elulu following-
---
-Atalanta can't formulate words; she's never experienced a loss of this wieght, all she can do is tear more...-

Vita: "Yeah, here it is"
---
-While Tamamo made magic ice!-
-SHE WANNA BE WITH PAPA-
-But the enemy is impeding it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-She keeps at it-
---
"She's pondering..."

...Are you evil by nature, or you just kind of jerk?

___

"Finally freeing Steven from the constructs of negative magic."
___

"It's nearly his final act..."

---
Qrow: -headshotted an Ursa- "I don't think I never seen so many Grimm concentrated in one spot, and I've seen my fair share of hordes..."
"Peridot screamed as she ws launched."
___

Ford: The sheer energy radiated by the all the collective negative emotions being felt in one area must be attracting more Grimm than usual. With this world being nearly devoid of human life, it must've been a long time since almost every individual Grimm has had a good meal..."Blasted some Lancers with a laser pistol"

---

-SHE WANNA BE WITH PAPA-

---
---
---
---
-She keeps at it-
---

---
Medea: "Either he is too overconfident or is looking for others to not join in an effort to protect them"

-Next episode has him still rejecting Mash and Elulu, the former's temperament getting the best of him. Knights then would arrive and ask what happened, with the nun having awakened and says that she remembers the undead priest, but fortunately forgot Seiya destroyed the building. She says that the gods have thankfully sent a hero and a goddess to help them, and the knights kneel before Seiya, asking him to join them-

-He asks for charges, Ristarte tell him to be humble, he says he needs it fo a new skill. The knights don't have as much as he demands, so off he goes. Mash can't believe the guy, and stomps off, Elulu following-
---
-Atalanta can't formulate words; she's never experienced a loss of this wieght, all she can do is tear more...-

---

...H-Hey, it's you...Crazy love arrow lady...What gives?

"He looks so...weak..."

___

Guess he's not ready perfectly, yet.
___

"And she can tell how weak he is...the severity of his critical wound makes all the injuries Kamui inflicted on him previously seem like nothing..."

"...He is struggling to breath, now..."

Star: Thanks I need it! "Immediately ran towards the Luxray, taking the Wand from them as she passed by"
___

"And of course, Sans goes all out once again."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-SHE WILL ATTACK ANY FOE IN HER WAY-

"Peridot screamed as she ws launched."
___

Ford: The sheer energy radiated by the all the collective negative emotions being felt in one area must be attracting more Grimm than usual. With this world being nearly devoid of human life, it must've been a long time since almost every individual Grimm has had a good meal..."Blasted some Lancers with a laser pistol"
-Springtron nods at Hedlok, who goes off to attack a different part of the base-
---
Qrow: "As long as the ones we're dealing with are human-sized, we should be f-"

-LOUD STOMPING... but I'm merciful, so it's not the Leviathan from V6 :V-

-it's just a herd of huge mammoths :V-

Qrow: "...Me and my big mouth..."

---

---

---

"He looks so...weak..."

___

___

"And she can tell how weak he is...the severity of his critical wound makes all the injuries Kamui inflicted on him previously seem like nothing..."

Star: Thanks I need it! "Immediately ran towards the Luxray, taking the Wand from them as she passed by"
___

-what he means?-
---
Zelda: "Too cautious..."

Deadpool: "Heyo!"
---
Sothis: -petting the Luxray- "It'll be alright..."
---
-everything hits?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-Springtron nods at Hedlok, who goes off to attack a different part of the base-
---
Qrow: "As long as the ones we're dealing with are human-sized, we should be f-"

-LOUD STOMPING... but I'm merciful, so it's not the Leviathan from V6 :V-

-it's just a herd of huge mammoths :V-

Qrow: "...Me and my big mouth..."
Peridot: What?! HEY! COME BACK HERE, YOU CLOD!
___

"Oof..."

Stan: ...That thing looks like it should be extinct.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-But get reckless?-
"She's pondering..."

...Are you evil by nature, or you just kind of jerk?

___

"Finally freeing Steven from the constructs of negative magic."
___

"It's nearly his final act..."
Fafnir: -Groans of increasing discomfort-

Quetzalcoatl: "He calls himself evil, after all he was a dwarf that turned into a dragon out of greed"

Jeanne Lily: "...I don't know if he's that threatning compared to others we've faced though"

Quetzalcoatl: "He says he's aware, that's why he's been hiding"
---
Fate: "Are you alright?"
---
-Welp, not good for most at all- :V

"He looks so...weak..."

___

___

___

-what he means?-
---

---
---
-everything hits?-
Kama: "What do you give?"
--------------------
-Ristarte asks why he refused their help, Seiya straight up tells her that they'd make no difference, so those kids shouldn't waste their lives and die. Ristarte is surprised at Seiya actually showing concern for once... But those thoughts are interrupted as she sees Seiya took flight and left her behind-

Rista Face 23.png

-Ristarte shows herself able to sprout wings, and of course chases after, but Seiya is faster, so she used magic to increase their size. As it would make sense, suddenly growing new appendages would hurt, so she gets tired pretty quickly-

Rista Face 24.png

-Seiya offers his hand and is like "How annoying, let's move", this of course triggers one of her romantic delusions about him... And then he goes at pretty much mach speed-

Rista Face 25.png

--------------------
Hayate: "Quick please! We can't lose him!"

-Knows this feeling well; before the Book of Darkness had activated, Zafira was killed in front of her. Alas, she was lucky by then he was still a living program tied to it, not like he can ever be revived a second time, and the Luxray much less so-
--------------------
-Oh, it did manage to hit before-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Fafnir: -Groans of increasing discomfort-

Quetzalcoatl: "He calls himself evil, after all he was a dwarf that turned into a dragon out of greed"

Jeanne Lily: "...I don't know if he's that threatning compared to others we've faced though"

Quetzalcoatl: "He says he's aware, that's why he's been hiding"
---
Fate: "Are you alright?"
---
-Welp, not good for most at all- :V
I still feels like he deserves a punishment that's harsh but not something most of our worst enemies have gotten...

...And I think I know what!

___

Steven: Forget about me!

Pearl: But Steven-

Steven: We have to get to Heshima!
___

"Not in the slightest :V"

-what he means?-
---

---
---
-everything hits?-
--------------------
-Ristarte asks why he refused their help, Seiya straight up tells her that they'd make no difference, so those kids shouldn't waste their lives and die. Ristarte is surprised at Seiya actually showing concern for once... But those thoughts are interrupted as she sees Seiya took flight and left her behind-

View attachment 300918

-Ristarte shows herself able to sprout wings, and of course chases after, but Seiya is faster, so she used magic to increase their size. As it would make sense, suddenly growing new appendages would hurt, so she gets tired pretty quickly-

View attachment 300919

-Seiya offers his hand and is like "How annoying, let's move", this of course triggers one of her romantic delusions about him... And then he goes at pretty much mach speed-

View attachment 300920
--------------------

-Knows this feeling well; before the Book of Darkness had activated, Zafira was killed in front of her. Alas, she was lucky by then he was still a living program tied to it, not like he can ever be revived a second time, and the Luxray much less so-
--------------------
The fritz, that's what! It's made me like this... And you...Fighting with Chaldea's people...? What, did you finally realize how crazy lizard man really is, too?
___

...He really does have a heart. :)

"Then my characters burst out laughing at the last scene."
___

"Star was desperately running towards them, even firing a blast at thr ground to propel herself there.faster."

"The Luxray continued to weakly breath..."

___

"What's the result...?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: What?! HEY! COME BACK HERE, YOU CLOD!
___

"Oof..."

Stan: ...That thing looks like it should be extinct.
-Springtron goes for a grab!-
---
Qrow: "Different worlds, different beats, I guess."

-But get reckless?-
-totally-

--------------------

Rista Face 23.png
Rista Face 23.png

Rista Face 24.png
Rista Face 24.png

Rista Face 25.png
Rista Face 25.png

--------------------

--------------------
The fritz, that's what! It's made me like this... And you...Fighting with Chaldea's people...? What, did you finally realize how crazy lizard man really is, too?
___

___

"Star was desperately running towards them, even firing a blast at thr ground to propel herself there.faster."

___

"What's the result...?"
Palu: "I think deep down, she always knew..."
---
Zelda: :laugh:

Deadpool: :joyful:
---
Blake: -offering Ata a hug for comfort-
---
-what KoP asked?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I still feels like he deserves a punishment that's harsh but not something most of our worst enemies have gotten...

...And I think I know what!

___

Steven: Forget about me!

Pearl: But Steven-

Steven: We have to get to Heshima!
___

"Not in the slightest :V"
Artoria/Jeanne Lily/Altera/Quetzalcoatl/Nightingale/Karna: "Hm?"
---
Fate: "I'll try to free him, you look for that lynx"
---
-Not at all- :V
___

___

___

"What's the result...?"
---

---
---
-what KoP asked?-
Kama: "I dunno, what about you?"
Parvati: "I feel a bit at loss..."
--------------
-Same for mine-

-Ristarte is panting after experiencing that, Seiya is like "You're immortal, you shouldn't worry of that", which of she calls on his rudeness. In either way, they're now above the army of undead, and Seiya decides to take them out now. How? Well, he learned a somewhat advanced skill that allows him to summon a meteor to shoot it down-

Rista Face 26.png

-The meteor eradicated the undead, Ristarte wondering when he learned it, revealing it ws during his training with Cerceus. This being Seiya, he decides to make sure they're gone, and does it again. Ristarte thinks that maybe Seiya really is enough to deal with the Demon Lord, but then he gets tired and she suggests going to next town. He says "I used too much... I originally had 15000 MP, but now I only have 13000", she of course called him out-

-In that town they meet with Elulu again, who says Mash has been lost for two days-
--------------
-Atalanta was crying, not being ready for the potential loss-
--------------
-Drakkon opened a portal before he could make impact-
-totally-
-That earns her a shot in the back-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
"One cut later, and Fafnir is now wearing a giant pair of reindeer antlers."
___

"The Gems do so."

"Steven is especially panicked, thinking his healing powers might be able to save him."
___

"In the meantime, ,how are Kimberly and Trini?"

-SLAM TO GROUND-
---
Qrow: "And some luck..."
Peridot: OW! "Blasts Springtron in the face"
___

Stan: Good thing I'm good at gambling! "Ready to fight the Mammoths."

-Springtron goes for a grab!-
---
Qrow: "Different worlds, different beats, I guess."

-totally-

---

---
---
-what KoP asked?-
---
---

--------------
-Same for mine-

-Ristarte is panting after experiencing that, Seiya is like "You're immortal, you shouldn't worry of that", which of she calls on his rudeness. In either way, they're now above the army of undead, and Seiya decides to take them out now. How? Well, he learned a somewhat advanced skill that allows him to summon a meteor to shoot it down-

View attachment 300936

-The meteor eradicated the undead, Ristarte wondering when he learned it, revealing it ws during his training with Cerceus. This being Seiya, he decides to make sure they're gone, and does it again. Ristarte thinks that maybe Seiya really is enough to deal with the Demon Lord, but then he gets tired and she suggests going to next town. He says "I used too much... I originally had 15000 MP, but now I only have 13000", she of course called him out-

-In that town they meet with Elulu again, who says Mash has been lost for two days-
--------------
--------------

-That earns her a shot in the back-
Currently dying! Or at least the ghost equivalent!
___

That's not that much lost MP.

L-Lost?!
___

"Star finally got to them, but even before she could cast a healing spell, the Luxray was coughing and barely breathing..."
___

of course. why not?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
--------------
-Same for mine-

Rista Face 26.png
Rista Face 26.png

--------------
--------------
Currently dying! Or at least the ghost equivalent!
___

That's not that much lost MP.

L-Lost?!
___

"Star finally got to them, but even before she could cast a healing spell, the Luxray was coughing and barely breathing..."
___

of course. why not?
Palu: "That would still be dying..."
---
Zelda: "I'm as shocked as Ristarte..."
---
Sothis: "Hurry!"
---
Link: "Coward..."

Peridot: OW! "Blasts Springtron in the face"
___

Stan: Good thing I'm good at gambling! "Ready to fight the Mammoths."