• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: ...Y-You care that much? -honestly touched-
------
-Chaos says that she sees in him the potential to become a great hero, so it's a shame she'll have to end him there. Using the scan ability, Seiya and Ristarte see she Lv. 66, much more higher than Seiya, and she wonders how they can beat her... As Seiya has already sprint away and Ristarte then followed after him-

-Chaos compliments in that it was the smart choice as she follows, Ristarte yelling at Seiya that she left a goddess behind, as the episode ends in an exaggerated frame of Seiya chased away by both Ristarte and Chaos-

-Then the ED of the series played, sung by Rista's VA, which they realize now it's also Yunyun-
------
-In sooooooon...!-
------
-Both waves and slashes unleashed-
"It seems she really does..."
___

...You know, I'd be mad, but that ending card is too funny!
___

If the dragons need magic to be human, then perhaps they were never meant to be human in the first place. "Said condescendingly"

Star; Oh yeah? Well, you're gonna need a lot more magic to survive what's coming to you...

"Turned to see Heshima charging at him, an impact he couldn't prevent as Star blasted him with an energy ribbon entanglement spell."
___

"Sans uses another bullet hell bones attack as the entire area distorts."
Palu: I-I didn't say that! -seems Kama isn't the only tsun :V-
---
-my characters laughing-
---
Ruby: "....You're no better than the evils you claim to prevent..." -closes her eyes and focuses again-
---
Link: "Whoa! Since when could he do that?!"

"She ducked it in a panic."
___

"As are the Pokemon..."

"...They would not manage to defeat it or unmask it until Star's rescue group returned with her."
-the punch then exploded because those are Max Brass ARMS :V-
---
-indeed...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-BITE-
---
-Nora helping!-
-The Sentry was defeated, but there were many others!-
---
-With thunder!-
Sounds like a video game reference!
___

"TO THE INFIRMARY!"
___

(But the fritz...)
-Fafnir groaned as they advanced-

Quetzalcoatl: "Huh, interesting... He says he was always here"
---
-There they goooo!-
---
Marie: "I-It's fine! Just a little mana off won't kill me!"
Boudica: "Marie!"
"It seems she really does..."
___

...You know, I'd be mad, but that ending card is too funny!
___

If the dragons need magic to be human, then perhaps they were never meant to be human in the first place. "Said condescendingly"

Star; Oh yeah? Well, you're gonna need a lot more magic to survive what's coming to you...

"Turned to see Heshima charging at him, an impact he couldn't prevent as Star blasted him with an energy ribbon entanglement spell."

___

"Sans uses another bullet hell bones attack as the entire area distorts."
---
-my characters laughing-
---
Ruby: "....You're no better than the evils you claim to prevent..." -closes her eyes and focuses again-
---
Kama: ...W-Well, do not get the wrong idea! I am not sure why am I fully doing this either, s-so don't think funny!
---
-Same for mine-

-Next episode right the OP continues with the chase, as Seiya told Ristarte to do a portal to the Divine Realm, and they ran to it, Seiya doing an explosive spell to distract Chaos, as they ran into the portal. Chaos be like "Oh well, I guess I'll have to make sure we meet again" as she looked at the village. Seiya and Ristarte fell in the latter's house, goddess on top of human. She was glad they're safe... Then he took her cheeks, flustering her, and then he...-

P5eZyAe2g3MBTAbtNkuSlIGE8Nna8C.gif

-Seiya gets her out the house, and tells her he still has to train-
---
-And there we go- :p
---
Tamamo: "I didn't knew it either!"
-Drakkon staring-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
-There they goooo!-
---
For real? How come no one associated with Chaldea ever found you?
___

"They'd arrive just before Atalanta initiated Gigavolt Havoc."
___

"Marie's choice of words clearly only put him in even more distress."

---
-my characters laughing-
---
---

-the punch then exploded because those are Max Brass ARMS :V-
---
-indeed...-
---
-With thunder!-

---
-There they goooo!-
---

Kama: ...W-Well, do not get the wrong idea! I am not sure why am I fully doing this either, s-so don't think funny!
---
-Same for mine-

-Next episode right the OP continues with the chase, as Seiya told Ristarte to do a portal to the Divine Realm, and they ran to it, Seiya doing an explosive spell to distracts Chaos, as they ran into the portal. Chaos be like "Oh well, I guess I'll have to make sure we meet again" as she looked at the village. Seiya and Ristarte fell in the latter's house, goddess on top of human. She was glad they're safe... Then he took her cheeks, flustering her, and then he...-

View attachment 300601

---
---
-Drakkon staring-
"Those are tsundere, alright :p"
___

...Well, they don't get along at all.
___

"He glares at the charging Luxray using Gigavolt Havoc, and ad he does so, replies yet sgain to the determined Ruby."

Never said I wasn't.

"He was about to cast the spell that would unleash the built up pain from all the.damage he's taken from recent attacks."

"...Heshima struck Toffee with the Z-Move just as the spell was cast, and both were engulfed in a massive, almost blinding electrical flash."
___

"All the while the ground was riddled with black bones sticking out of it like a pit of spikes, which would injure Drakkon on contact if he is unable to keep up with the flying platforms that come with the attack."

as far as i'm concerned, this is a fair fight. "Wink"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Peridot only ran from it in a panic."

Peridot: (I need to locate more metal!)
___

"One Geist soon appeared among many lesser Grimm."
-can she sense metal?-
---
Qrow: "Oh great..." :rolleyes:

---
-With thunder!-
-KANNA WILL PROTECC TIKI-
---
-and hammer strikes-

---
-Same for mine-

-Next episode right the OP continues with the chase, as Seiya told Ristarte to do a portal to the Divine Realm, and they ran to it, Seiya doing an explosive spell to distracts Chaos, as they ran into the portal. Chaos be like "Oh well, I guess I'll have to make sure we meet again" as she looked at the village. Seiya and Ristarte fell in the latter's house, goddess on top of human. She was glad they're safe... Then he took her cheeks, flustering her, and then he...-

---
---
-Drakkon staring-
___

___

"He glares at the charging Luxray using Gigavolt Havoc, and ad he does so, replies yet sgain to the determined Ruby."

Never said I wasn't.

"He was about to cast the spell that would unleash the built up pain from all the.damage he's taken from recent attacks."

"...Heshima struck Toffee with the Z-Move just as the spell was cast, and both were engulfed in a massive, almost blinding electrical flash."
___

"All the while the ground was riddled with black bones sticking out of it like a pit of spikes, which would injure Drakkon on contact if he is unable to keep up with the flying platforms that come with the attack."

Palu: I-If you say so.
---
Zelda: "I'll give Seiya some credit though; he had every right to be cautious because he wasn't prepared enough."
---
-thankfully, Ruby had her eyes closed from charging her Silver Eyes, so she narrowly avoided the blindingness-

-my other characters aren't so lucky-
---
Link: -chuckles and decided to let sans and Tamamo handle the fighting for now, while he brews up some elixirs-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
For real? How come no one associated with Chaldea ever found you?
___

"They'd arrive just before Atalanta initiated Gigavolt Havoc."
___

"Marie's choice of words clearly only put him in even more distress."
Fafnir: -Groans-
Quetzalcoatl: "Oh... Ooooooooooh..."
---
-And be blinded by it too?-
---
Marie: Oops...
___

___

Never said I wasn't.

___

---
Zelda: "I'll give Seiya some credit though; he had every right to be cautious because he wasn't prepared enough."
---
-thankfully, Ruby had her eyes closed from charging her Silver Eyes, so she narrowly avoided the blindingness-

---
Link: -chuckles and decided to let sans and Tamamo handle the fighting for now, while he brews up some elixirs-
Kama: Just remain safe... B-Because you need it, I guess!
---
-2 days later, Ristarte was anxiousy shaking her leg whie staring at her statue to see when would Seiya call her. She's clearly impatient and decides to look back at Gaebrande using a crystal orb. Chaos outright called at her, having arrived at the village and taken everyone hostage, she's stepping on the back of a terrified villager. She challenges Seiya and Rista to come back, shall they not, well, every ten minutes she shall execute one of the villagers, and shows it by decapitating the one she was stepping on, onlookers horrified while she marveled at how much his body spilled blood-

-Horrified, Ristarte went to Seiya to tell her that there are lives at stake, Seiya says he hasn't finished training, and with how time flows here, they still have hours before they can go, but Rista tells him that just because of that doesn't means time remains still. what's worse, they see in the orb that the father of the little girl is next, and Seiya is still doing pushups while Ristarte is trying to hurry him-
---
-Nor was Atalanta, Hayate or the Wolkenritter-
---
Drakkon: "Interesting maneuver, allow me to make it useless" -more than ready to precise dodge-

-While Tamamo is preparing some charms to use-
-KANNA WILL PROTECC TIKI-
---
-and hammer strikes-
-HOW WILL SHE?!-
---
-Crushing an Ursa's skull-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Quetzalcoatl: "Oh... Ooooooooooh..."
---
-And be blinded by it too?-
---
Marie: Oops...
"Oh"? Oh what?
___

Pearl: AGH! MY VISION!

Steven: What the heck was that?!
___

"He looks even more fearful than when he's thinking of the monster who nearly killed him...He's that worried..."

---
---

---
---
-2 days later, Ristarte was anxiousy shaking her leg whie staring at her statue to see when would Seiya call her. She's clearly impatient and decides t look back at Gaebrande using a crystal orb. Chaos outright called at her, having arrived at the village and taken everyone hostage, she's stepping on the back of a terrified villager. She challenges Seiya and Rista to come back, shall they not, well, every ten minutes she shall execute one of the villagers, and shows it by decapitating the one she was stepping on, onlookers horrified while she marveled at how much his body spilled blood-

-Horrified, Ristarte went to Seiya to tell her that there are lives at stake, Seiya says he hasn't finished training, and with how time flows here, they still have hours before they can go, but Rista tells him that just because of that doesn't means time remains still. what's worse, they see in the orb that the father of the little girl is next, and Seiya is still doing pushups while Ristarte is trying to hurry him-
---
---
Drakkon: "Interesting maneuver, allow me to make it useless" -more than ready to precise dodge-

"This is the most awkward telepathic conversation ever :V"
___

Starting to lose respect for this guy...

H-He's going to finish training just in time, right?
___

"Nor are my characters, not even Star."

"The powerfully charged Luxray rams Toffee straight into a wall, and the force of the collision, as well as the force of the spell blast, caused much of the surrounding area to shake and even damaged it, causing many parts of the ceiling to collapse, while electric sparks were visible on all nearby technology, having been nearly shorted out."

"The only other attack that would manage to hit Toffee was Ruby's Silver Eyes, which were noticeably weaker than normal. The ceiling collapse began shortly afterwards."
___

good thing I'm just getting warmed up.

"Thr attack continues while Tamamo prepares her charms."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"...I honestly forgot if she could."
___

"It forms a body by possessing various debris from the area and the armor of fallen Space Pirates."
-well damn :V-
---
-that sounds disturbing0

-HOW WILL SHE?!-
---
-Crushing an Ursa's skull-
-WITH DRAGON POWER?-
---
-BADASS-

---
-2 days later, Ristarte was anxiousy shaking her leg whie staring at her statue to see when would Seiya call her. She's clearly impatient and decides t look back at Gaebrande using a crystal orb. Chaos outright called at her, having arrived at the village and taken everyone hostage, she's stepping on the back of a terrified villager. She challenges Seiya and Rista to come back, shall they not, well, every ten minutes she shall execute one of the villagers, and shows it by decapitating the one she was stepping on, onlookers horrified while she marveled at how much his body spilled blood-

---
---

___

___

"The powerfully charged Luxray rams Toffee straight into a wall, and the force of the collision, as well as the force of the spell blast, caused much of the surrounding area to shake and even damaged it, causing many parts of the ceiling to collapse, while electric sparks were visible on all nearby technology, having been nearly shorted out."

"The only other attack that would manage to hit Toffee was Ruby's Silver Eyes, which were noticeably weaker than normal. The ceiling collapse began shortly afterwards."
___

Palu: Same for you...
---
Zelda: "I can see where he's coming from..."
---
Yang: "Alright, we need to leave, NOW!"
---
-will Drakkon be able to avoid every hit?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Oh"? Oh what?
___

Pearl: AGH! MY VISION!

Steven: What the heck was that?!
___

"He looks even more fearful than when he's thinking of the monster who nearly killed him...He's that worried..."
Quetzalcoatl: "He says ever since Siegfried was summoned, it meant he would be along him, even after so long passed, but with that said, upon taking a glance at us at once, he thought "How am I gonna take all of them at once?! It would mean a swift death!", so for years he's been around hiding"
---
Mash: "I-I don't know" -recovering faster due to her class-
---
-Marie pets him-
___

___

___

---
---
---
Kama: There's nothing else, absolutely!
---
-The little girl is crying, Ristarte asks if he doesn't cares, she gave him a charm after all! He says "oh right, maybe I was right and it was cursed after all", she can't believe it, and calls him the worst hero she's ever seen... But then he bring on a point: If he dies, the town dies, and if he dies the world also dies too, as he begins to put on the armor again, and Rista sees that he leveled up to Lv. 21 and learned new skills, he says he's ready perfectly, and it's time to go-

-She was gonna open a portal to the middle of town, but bonks her that Chaos would kill the man to taunt them instantly, so a bit more afar. She says it's fine, but to not do that again, he says "you're right, I might get divine cooties" to her annoyance. Back in town. Chaos was to execute the man, when Seiya attacked her with a wind attack, saving hi,-
---
-Zafira picked Shamal quickly, and alongside Hayate, Vita and Signum flought off-
---
-Surprisingly yes-

-The PR comic books get more liberties displaying Power Rangers as super powerful, being able to run at incredible speeds and having much more strength, so alas, him having about three sets of Ranger powers at once has him able to dodge the bones easier than he would have before-
-WITH DRAGON POWER?-
---
-BADASS-
-Your character, so you should know and not put an interrogation mark- :V
---
-YEAH-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Quetzalcoatl: "He says ever since Siegfried was summoned, it meant he would be along him, even after so long passed, but with that said, upon taking a glance at us at once, he thought "How am I gonna take all of them at once?! It would mean a swift death!", so for years he's been around hiding"
---
---
-Marie pets him-
That's...reasonable, from his point of view. But why curse all the Christmas presents?
___

"She's the only one in this group who is recovering at such a rate."
___

"It calms him down slightly."

Hedlok: -shocked-
---
-Qrow dodges... out of sheer luck? :V-
Peridot: HA! I HAVE POWER OVER YOU, ROBONOID!

"Hedlok could potentially still throw punches at her, though."
___

"Why not? :V

-well damn :V-
---
-that sounds disturbing0

-WITH DRAGON POWER?-
---
-BADASS-

---
---
---
---
---
-Marie pets him-

---
-The little girl is crying, Ristarte asks if he doesn't cares, she gave him a charm after all! He says "oh right, maybe I was right and it was cursed after all", she can't believe it, and calls him the worst hero she's ever seen... But then he bring on a point: If he dies, the town dies, and if he dies the world also dies too, as he begins to put on the armor again, and Rista sees that he leveled up to Lv. 21 and learned new skills, he says he's ready perfectly, and it's time to go-

-She was gonna open a portal to the middle of town, but bonks her that Chaos would kill the man to taunt them instantly, so a bit more afar. She says it's fine, but to not do that again, he says "you're right, I might get divine cooties" to her annoyance. Back in town. Chaos was to execute the man, when Seiya attacked her with a wind attack, saving hi,-
---
-Zafira picked Shamal quickly, and alongside Hayate, Vita and Signum flought off-
---
-Surprisingly yes-

-The PR comic books get more liberties displaying Power Rangers as super powerful, being able to run at incredible speeds and having much more strength, so alas, him having about three sets of Ranger powers at once has him able to dodge the bones easier than he would have before-

-Your character, so you should know and not put an interrogation mark- :V
---
-YEAH-
"Evidently so!"
___

Peridot: I'm surprised he's not paranoid ahout hurting his hand from that bonk!
___

"Buff Frog tried to rescue anyone he could and hop out of there."

"Atalanta refuses to leave without Heshima?"
___

heh. your skills are making Chara seem like a total joke.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-ASSUME I DIDN'T PUT ONE-
---
-then?-
-The Sentries try to defend themselves-
---
-I just realized Shirou was left behind when Scáthach and and Kanna crossed the portal, so he's now looking for Kanna-
That's...reasonable, from his point of view. But why curse all the Christmas presents?
___

"She's the only one in this group who is recovering at such a rate."
___

"It calms him down slightly."

Quetzalcoatl: "He says he'll get to that part in soon; for years he's been actually waiting and trying to wonder how to deal with us, only for things to get more and more complicated as more people got here, in fact times we were gone he was paranoid we would return at any time; or others already had took over and left him no chance"

Sakura: "...How pathetic"
---
-So she can see now!-
---
Marie: "There, there..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
-Surprisingly yes-

"Evidently so!"
___

___

___

-then what?-
---
Zelda: "He's cautious, not paranoid."
---
-probably not...-
---
Link: "I'd be applauding if I didn't want to stab him."

Peridot: HA! I HAVE POWER OVER YOU, ROBONOID!

"Hedlok could potentially still throw punches at her, though."
___

"Why not? :V
-totally... though they are still metal-
---
-KEK-

-then "luck" it is :V-

-The Sentries try to defend themselves-
---
-I just realized Shirou was left behind when Scáthach and and Kanna crossed the portal, so he's now looking for Kanna-
Kanna: -ATTACKING-
---
-poor Papa-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Quetzalcoatl: "He says he'll get to that part in soon; for years he's been actually waiting and trying to wonder how to deal with us, only for things to get more and more complicated as more people got here, in fact times we were gone he was paranoid we would return at any time; or others already had took over and left him no chance"

Sakura: "...How pathetic"
---
-So she can see now!-
---
Marie: "There, there..."
...For a dragon, you're kind of a coward.
___

"The chaos that ensued..."

Steven: Can anyone see yet?!
___

(I love you, I don't want you to go away...)

-totally... though they are still metal-
---
-KEK-

-then "luck" it is :V-
Peridot: You will bow before me! "Mocking laughter"
___

"Doesn't keep the Geist from trying to slam it's newly formed arm on him again, though."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Evidently so!"
___

___

___

-then what?-
---
---
-probably not...-
---
-Then, well, Kama going around-
---
-Chaos taunts that his attack missed, but Seiya reveals it hadn't, as the attack freed the little girl's father from the ropes he was tied in. Chaos is like "I see, I was played on, this will be fun~!" and proceeds to do various slashes that Seiya dodged or blocked. She scans him, and sees his level is now higher, Ristarte taunts her this time, but Chaos is far from done, doing a spell that literally buffs herself up, and her stats skyrocket-

-Even then that's not enough, and after some more blows, she says she has to make double sure he stays dead, so she stabbed herself, and that made her return to her true form-

Chaos_machina_true_form.jpg

---
Atalanta: -Was trying to get him before the collapse-
---
Drakkon: "My turn again?" -much faster slashes-
Kanna: -ATTACKING-
---
-poor Papa-
-Shot from behind!-
---
-So he's looking around-
...For a dragon, you're kind of a coward.
___

"The chaos that ensued..."

Steven: Can anyone see yet?!
___

(I love you, I don't want you to go away...)
-Fafnir groaned, no translation, he was just annoyed-
---
Mash: "WE NEED TO RUN OFF!"
---
Marie: "I won't, don't worry..." -lying-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-IT TRIED TO GROWL-
---
-he tries to dodge!-
Peridot: You're totally helpless in this state! ...Right?
___

"It keeps the tactic up a few times before launching some of it's broken Zebesian armor at him like arrows."

-Fafnir groaned, no translation, he was just annoyed-
---
Mash: "WE NEED TO RUN OFF!"
---
Marie: "I won't, don't worry..." -lying-
Just continue your story...
___

Steven: What?!

Amethyst: Why? Wait, I can hear a lot of rumbling!
___

"Nuzzling her gently."

-then what?-
---
---
-probably not...-
---
---
-Chaos taunts that his attack missed, but Seiya reveals it hadn't, as the attack freed the little girl's father from the ropes he was tied in. Chaos is like "I see, I was played on, this will be fun~!" and proceeds to do various slashes that Seiya dodged or blocked. She scans him, and sees his level is now higher, Ritsarte taunts her this time, but Chaos is far from done, doing a spell that literally buffs herself up, and her stats skyrocket-

-Even then that's not enough, and after some more blows, she says she has to make double sure he stays dead, so she stabbed herself, and that made her return to her true form-

View attachment 300679
---
---
"What will she find?"
___

Peridot: He might as well be paranoid at this rate.

But he's not always wrong. either.

Whoa, is she a dragon?!
___

Moon: Star! Star where are you?!

"The collapse stopped after nearly a minute. A large, thick cloud of dust was left in it's wake, obscuring the scene of the fight with Toffee that just took place behind it."
___

"Sans is visibly sweating and gritting his teeth as he swiftly dodges the slash attacks from Drakkon."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Shot from behind!-
---
-So he's looking around-
Kanna: "OW!"
---
-indeed...-

Peridot: You're totally helpless in this state! ...Right?
___

"It keeps the tactic up a few times before launching some of it's broken Zebesian armor at him like arrows."
-IT'S ANGRY-
---
-Qrow is birb mode-

---
-Chaos taunts that his attack missed, but Seiya reveals it hadn't, as the attack freed the little girl's father from the ropes he was tied in. Chaos is like "I see, I was played on, this will be fun~!" and proceeds to do various slashes that Seiya dodged or blocked. She scans him, and sees his level is now higher, Ritsarte taunts her this time, but Chaos is far from done, doing a spell that literally buffs herself up, and her stats skyrocket-

---
---
"What will she find?"
___

Whoa, is she a dragon?!
___

"The collapse stopped after nearly a minute. A large, thick cloud of dust was left in it's wake, obscuring the scene of the fight with Toffee that just took place behind it."
___

"Sans is visibly sweating and gritting his teeth as he swiftly dodges the slash attacks from Drakkon."
-making sure not to be spotted by Toffee?-
---
Zelda: "If anything, he's been consistently right."
---
Blake: -tried to escape with Heshima, she got out barely because Semblance-
---
Link: -Ice Rod in hand-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Just continue your story...
___

Steven: What?!

Amethyst: Why? Wait, I can hear a lot of rumbling!
___

"Nuzzling her gently."
-Fafnir groaned once more-

Quetzalcoatl: "So he decided, well, if not kill us, at least he could annoy us for a day"
---
Mash: "This part of the building is collapsing!"
---
Boudica: "...It's not safe we remain in the same area"
"What will she find?"
___

Whoa, is she a dragon?!
___

___

---
---
---
-Yeah, nor any of his allies, of course-
---------------------
-Ristarte scanned Chaos, who is now stronger than a D-ranked Demon Lord, and was scared. Chaos be like "now you understand who you mess with?" and punched Seiya... Who just blocked with his fist-

Seiya Block.png

-Ristarte doesn't gets it, until she realized that he must be using the skill "Fake Out" to make himself look weaker than he really is, so she decided to try to look into him. A lock appeared in her vision, she be like "nuh-uh" another one then appeared saying "don't look, especially you Rista", she reacts with a "Come on!" and more locks appeared, one saying "don't look, degenerate goddess". Annoyed, she called her godly powers to see!-

Rista Face 12.png

-And when all was out the way, she saw the truth: Seiya is Lv. 37 and knew a whole lot of many, many more skills. She realizes, he's been using Fake Out since the beginning, he was already stronger than Chaos when they arrived, the madman just decided to grind levels to be really, really, really, really sure he could defeat her. Chaos goes airborne and decides to destroy the town with an energy attack... But Seiya already learned a flight skill and went to her-

Blackbeard: "He is paranoid!"

-This really reminded Zelda of Link even more-
---------------------
Hayate: "...Is he gone now?"

Shamal: "L-Let me try to get a reading on him..."

Atalanta: "Blake, Heshima!" -ran to them-
---------------------
Drakkon: "Are you running out of options?"
-IT'S ANGRY-
---
-Qrow is birb mode-
-HOW ANGRY?!-
---
-He sees wolf below-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Quetzalcoatl: "So he decided, well, if not kill us, at least he could annoy us for a day"
---
---
And you decided that day should be Christmas Eve?!
___

Steven: Wait! We can protect anyone in danger!

Garnet: You can't protect then if you can't see them first!
___

(Y-You're right...)

-IT'S ANGRY-
---
-Qrow is birb mode-
Peridot: Now should I defeat you. or apprehend you...?

...I didn't plan this out!
___

"It leaps at him and swings both of it's arms st the crow."

---
-indeed...-

-IT'S ANGRY-
---
-Qrow is birb mode-

---
---
---

---
---

---------------------
-Ristarte scanned Chaos, who is now stronger than a D-ranked Demon Lord, and was scared. Chaos be like "now you understand who you mess with?" and punched Seiya... Who just blocked with his fist-

View attachment 300683

-Ristarte doesn't gets it, until she realized that he must be using the skill "Fake Out" to make himself look weaker than he really is, so she decided to try to look into him. A lock appeared in her vision, she be like "nuh-uh" another one then appeared saying "don't look, especially you Rista", she reacts with a "Come on!" and more locks appeared, one saying "don't look, degenerate goddess. Annoyed, she called her godly powers to see!-

View attachment 300684

-And when all was out the way, she saw the truth: Seiya is Lv. 37 and knew a whole lot of many, many more skills. She realizes, he's been using Fake Out since the beginning, he was already stronger than Chaos when they arrived, the madman just decided to grind levels to be really, really, really, really sure he could defeat her. Chaos goes airborne and decides to destroy the town with an energy attack... But Seiya already learned a flight skill and went to her-

---------------------

---------------------

-HOW ANGRY?!-
---
-He sees wolf below-
"Be it Drakkon or Coyle..."
___

Peridot: I KNEW IT! The pirate knows what he's talking about!
___

"Ruby and Shamal could see a massive pile of debris where Toffee was last seen. The latter's reading of him may be impaired by it, though the arm Moon cursed and cut off from him was separated again, visible just outside the pile of debris."

"Blake had managed to rescue Heshima from the collapse."

"...And when the dust cleared, blood was seen dripping from his abdomen..."

___

neh... not even close.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
And you decided that day should be Christmas Eve?!
___

Steven: Wait! We can protect anyone in danger!

Garnet: You can't protect then if you can't see them first!
___

(Y-You're right...)

Quetzalcoatl: "He says he considered Halloween, but we were not around"
---
-Mash has her shield raised, but doesn't knows how much will it stand-
---
-He can tell she's lying?-
---
-indeed...-
-They don't stop at it-
---
-He desperately looking everywhere-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Quetzalcoatl: "He says he considered Halloween, but we were not around"
---
-Mash has her shield raised, but doesn't knows how much will it stand-
---
-He can tell she's lying?-
...Now I really don't like this dragon. Or at least, I really don't like your idea of messing with my friends on holidays, of all days!
___

"Steven raises his shield as well, knowing just as little as Mash does about how well it could hold up."
___

"About what?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---------------------

-Ristarte doesn't gets it, until she realized that he must be using the skill "Fake Out" to make himself look weaker than he really is, so she decided to try to look into him. A lock appeared in her vision, she be like "nuh-uh" another one then appeared saying "don't look, especially you Rista", she reacts with a "Come on!" and more locks appeared, one saying "don't look, degenerate goddess. Annoyed, she called her godly powers to see!-

---------------------

---------------------
___

___

"Ruby and Shamal could see a massive pile of debris where Toffee was last seen. The latter's reading of him may be impaired by it, though the arm Moon cursed and cut off from him was separated again, visible just outside the pile of debris."

"...And when the dust cleared. blood was seen dripping from his abdomen..."

___

neh... not even close.
-while the original stays with Palu?-
---
Zelda: "Just like Link..."

Deadpool: "To be fair, how would any of you react if you were brought into the world in the same situation as him?"
---
Blake: -saw- "H-Heshima!" :crazy:
---
Link: -plans on using Runes to annoy Drakkon-

Peridot: Now should I defeat you. or apprehend you...?

...I didn't plan this out!
___

"It leaps at him and swings both of it's arms st the crow."
-IT TRIES TO BREAK FREE-
---
-the crow tries to fly around, then become human and shoot the Grimm head-

-They don't stop at it-
---
-He desperately looking everywhere-
-KANNA BADLY HURT-
---
-can his wolf ears hear the dragon?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...Now I really don't like this dragon. Or at least, I really don't like your idea of messing with my friends on holidays, of all days!
___

"Steven raises his shield as well, knowing just as little as Mash does about how well it could hold up."
___

"About what?"
-Only groaning now-
---
-Running away, Fate gets it the easier-
---
-About her thinking she'll survive-
-KANNA BADLY HURT-
---
-can his wolf ears hear the dragon?-
-Thoughts?-
---
-He does so, and tries to see where it comes from-
___

___

"...And when the dust cleared. blood was seen dripping from his abdomen..."

___

neh... not even close.
---

Deadpool: "To be fair, how would any of you react if you were brought into the world in the same situation as him?"
---
---
-Third Ascension Kama does since that's lorewise the closest her true form-
----------------
Hayate: "That's a fair way of thinking, though also exaggerated"

Medea: "I don't know, even with his stats and skills, they can't know what's 100% ahead"

-Ristarte thinks that of course, Chaos would have already killed any hero, but Seiya? He's overly cautious, as he uses a technique called Phoenix Drive to go through her, killing her in a large explosion, as the town is finally off her influence. When he returns to the ground, Ristarte glomps him... And thinks he smells good-

Rista Face 13.png

-Seiya takes her off, and Ristarte asks him why he didn't tell her of his Fake Out skill. He tells that ever he saw she could scan him, he figured others could, so better not to risk things, much less if a parasite got to her brain to drain info, she doesn't takes the mental image kindly-

Rista Face 14.png

-She still fawns over him, and the townsfolk come to thank him, a fruit vendor giving them free fruit and the mayor inviting them to his home to celebrate him. Seiya declines, saying he has to do something else, and Ristarte believes he means going to next town, thinking "Going now? Oh my, he's becoming a responsible hero, no wonder I'm falling for him~"-

-...And that something is to pile up Chaos's remains, to make sure she would really be dead, he does the same to it as the slime before. And right in the middle of town no less, causing panic-
------------------
Shamal: "...I have a very bad feeling coming from this"

Atalanta: -Same as Blake-
------------------
Drakkon: "Then show me!" -running at very high speeds to them-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Only groaning now-
---
-Running away, Fate gets it the easier-
---
-About her thinking she'll survive-
"Jenny rolls her eyes."
___

"They should emerge from the site of the collapse unharmed."
___

(...You're lying. You're lying how sure you are that you'll be okay, aren't you?)

"The pain in his voice was clear."

-IT TRIES TO BREAK FREE-
---
-the crow tries to fly around, then become human and shoot the Grimm head-
"Hedloo is not moving at all because of Peri's terrokinetic hold on him. Maybe use Max's ARMS instead?"
___

"Severslly damaged and thrown off balance."

---

---
---
----------------

Medea: "I don't know, even with his stats and skills, they can't know what's 100% ahead"

-Ristarte thinks that of course, Chaos would have already killed any hero, but Seiya? He's overly cautious, as he uses a technique called Phoenix Drive to go through her, killing her in a large explosion, as the town is finally off her influence. When he returns to the ground, Ristarte glomps him... And thinks he smells good-

View attachment 300707

-Seiya takes her off, and Ristarte asks him why he didn't tell her of his Fake Out skill. He tells that ever he saw she could scan him, he figured others could, so better not to risk things, much less if a parasite got to her brain to drain info, she doesn't takes the mental image kindly-

View attachment 300708

-She still fawns over him, and the townsfolk come to thank him, a fruit vendor giving them free fruit and the mayor inviting them to his home to celebrate him. Seiya declines, saying he has to do something else, and Ristarte believes he means going to next town, thinking "Going now? Oh my, he's becoming a responsible hero, no wonder I'm falling for him~"-

-...And that something is to pile up Chaos's remains, to make sure she would really be dead, he does the same to it as the slime before. And right in the middle of town no less, causing panic-
------------------

------------------
"It's a shock to actually see them working together."
___

Peridot: "Raised a.finger in protest...and then lowered it in silence since she couldn't really argue with that."

Wh-Whos, why in the middle of town?!
___

"The arm is motionless...But the wand fragment is still glowing, and it only just fades mere seseconds cinds later, suggesting Toffee manages tocast another spell before the debris fell on him."

"Quietly grunting in pain, it immediately became obvious that Heshima can barely speak. As the dust finally cleared, an entire trail of blood became visible on the ground from the path he was carried across..."

"...And upon closer inspection of the wound, it was revealed that he had been
impaled all the way through, leaving gaping wounds in both sides of his body. This, combined with shape of the massive wound,, suggests it was the work of Toffee using the light sword spell to run him through entirely..."
___

"Sans distorts the area further while now making Drakkok jump from moving platform to moving platform between rows of vertical rising bones, one row of bones per gap, while Gaster Blasters fire off intermittently between the remaining gaps, and while more bones remain acting spikes on the ground below these platforms."

"Sans is sure this won't be enough for the likes of Lord Drakkon, but even if it only throws him off slightly, it'll still be a successful move in his book."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Hedloo is not moving at all because of Peri's terrokinetic hold on him. Maybe use Max's ARMS instead?"
___

"Severslly damaged and thrown off balance."
-HE DOES THAT-
---
-he then tries to slice the mask-

----------------

------------------

------------------
___

Peridot: "Raised a.finger in protest...and then lowered it in silence since she couldn't really argue with that."

___

"The arm is motionless...But the wand fragment is still glowing, and it only just fades mere seseconds cinds later, suggesting Toffee manages tocast another spell before the debris fell on him."

"Quietly grunting in pain, it immediately became obvious that Heshima can barely speak. As the dust finally cleared, an entire trail of blood became visible on the ground from the path he was carried across..."

impaled all the way through, leaving gaping wounds in both sides of his body. This, combined with shape of the massive wound,, suggests it was the work of Toffee using the light sword spell to run him through entirely..."
___

"Sans distorts the area further while now making Drakkok jump from moving platform to moving platform between rows of vertical rising bones, one row of bones per gap, while Gaster Blasters fire off intermittently between the remaining gaps, and while more bones remain acting spikes on the ground below these platforms."

"Sans is sure this won't be enough for the likes of Lord Drakkon, but even if it only throws him off slightly, it'll still be a successful move in his book."
-indeed-

-Kama more cuddly as a result?-
---
Zelda: Link would definitely relate...
---
Blake: "WE NEED A MEDIC NOW!"
---
-does Sans also have the gimmick he has in DDD, where every move deals only 1 damage........per frame?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So what does Rockruff think of child Cú?

Kanna: It... it hurts...
---
-HE FOLLOWS THE NOISE-
-Be strong, Kanna, be strong for Mama and Papa-
---
-He's getting much closeeeeer!-
"Jenny rolls her eyes."
___

"They should emerge from the site of the collapse unharmed."
___

(...You're lying. You're lying how sure you are that you'll be okay, aren't you?)

"The pain in his voice was clear."
-What a petty guy-
---
-To their own relief-
---
Marie: "...Oh dear, you really know me that well..."
___

___

___

-indeed-

---
---
---
-does Sans also have the gimmick he has in DDD, where every move deals only 1 damage........per frame?-
-Indeed, while still a bit pouty-
---
-Seiya keeps using explosive spells on Chaos's remains, and as a result, ended burning the entire town, and the mayor begged them to go off. Ristarte reprimanded Seiya, but the little girl and her father arrived to thank them for saving him, so he gave them some money to show his gratitude. Seiya be like "that's all?" and Ristarte again reprimanded him. The little girl said "you may be weird sir, but you have a good heart deep down!" to which Rista said "Oh little one, this guy is just one big weirdo" and they went off after waving goodbyes-

-Now on the road, Ristarte saw that Seiya still had the charm the girl gave her, he was like "if it's cursed then it may be good to keep to attract monsters", she could tell he meant otherwise though-
---
Shamal: "I-I am a medic but I still don't know if I could heal him... And it seems he still did something..."

Atalanta: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! HELP HIM!"
---
-It appears Drakkon is jumping right above them, while also using his own teleportation to avoid the blasts-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So what does Rockruff think of child Cú?

-What a petty guy-
---
-To their own relief-
---
Marie: "...Oh dear, you really know me that well..."
He thinks he's just as cool as present/adult Cú is. :p

You're awfully pretty...
___

Steven: My sight's starting to come back...
___

(I-I know you can't help it because of the fritz, but...Just please...please don't go...)

-HE DOES THAT-
---
-he then tries to slice the mask-
Peridot: Wait, what?! "TRIES TO DUCK"
___

"And succeeds!"

-indeed-

---
---
---
---
-Seiya keeps using explosive spells on Chaos's remains, and as a result, ended burning the entire town, and the mayor begged them to go off. Ristarte reprimanded Seiya, but the little girl and her father arrived to thank them for saving him, so he gave them some money to show his gratitude. Seiya be like "that's all?" and Ristarte again reprimanded him. The little girl said "you may be weird sir, but you have a good heart deep down!" to which Rista said "Oh little one, this guy is just one big weirdo" and they went off after waving goodbyes-

-Now on the road, Ristarte saw that Seiya still had the charm the girl gave her, he was like "if it's cursed then it may be good to keep to attract monsters", she could tell he meant otherwise though-
---
Shamal: "I-I am a medic but I still don't know if I could heal him... And it seems he still did something..."

---
-It appears Drakkon is jumping right above them, while also using his own teleportation to avoid the blasts-
"She's doing the right thing..."
___

...Well, at least he was a hero to two people!
___

Star: Someone get his arm away from that pile! "Debris are in her way, but she can see Toffee's severed arm"

"The wound is...very severe. And Shamal's mana has weakened so badly that she is now unable to use healing magic..."

Marco: There has to be something we can do!
___

"That ability is indeed active, but Drakkon is still outmaneuvering everything Sans throws at him so far."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Be strong, Kanna, be strong for Mama and Papa-
---
-He's getting much closeeeeer!-
-DRAGON HEAD-
---
-YEEEEEE-

Peridot: Wait, what?! "TRIES TO DUCK"
___

"And succeeds!"
-DUCK SUCCESSFUL-
---
-Qrow: "Stupid Geist..."

---

---

---
___

___

Star: Someone get his arm away from that pile! "Debris are in her way, but she can see Toffee's severed arm"

"The wound is...very severe. And Shamal's mana has weakened so badly that she is now unable to use healing magic..."

___

"That ability is indeed active, but Drakkon is still outmaneuvering everything Sans throws at him so far."
-how nice-
---
Zelda: "Better than nothing..."
---
Sothis: -goes to Heshima- "... I'll try to see what I can do."
---
Link: Can you overcharge my Slate, Tamamo?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
He thinks he's just as cool as present/adult Cú is. :p

You're awfully pretty...
___

Steven: My sight's starting to come back...
___

(I-I know you can't help it because of the fritz, but...Just please...please don't go...)
I mean, he's not wrong, there's a story in myth about him beating an entire army with his bare hands when he was 7. :p

-He takes the compliment- :p
---
-There's lots of debris around...-
---
Marie: "...I really don't want to..."
___

___

___

-how nice-
---
Zelda: "Better than nothing..."
---
Sothis: -goes to Heshima- "... I'll try to see what I can do."
---
Link: Can you overcharge my Slate, Tamamo?
-Parvati is baffled at this turn of events, staring at them-
------
-Ristarte says they should go to next town... Seiya be like "no way, back to the Divine Realm" to grind again, she can't believe him. He even wonders why she doesn't makes stuff appear like in the Divine Realm, to which she says there's rules that don't allow gods to do it out of it, so he deems her as an useless goddess like Aqua or Ishtar, the herbs he purchased also healing faster than her magic despite being the Goddess of Healing-

-She sighs, well this is the guy she's stuck with, at least he's strong so they can deal with this quicker than most. Thus they went back to the Divine Realm as the episode ends-
------
-I kinda forgot she was there- :p

Atalanta: "P-Please..."
------
Tamamo: You wanna use stasis?
-DRAGON HEAD-
---
-YEEEEEE-
-Some White Sentries come to block her way-
---
-And closeeeer...!-

Top Bottom