• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The dragn begins to do low roars, communicating-

Quetzalcoatl: "Ah, I see, I understand now"
---
Mash: "There she is!"
---
-Even more than Isis-
What's he saying?
___

Connie: Steven! I was worried about you!

Steven: No need to worry now. I'm here, and we're headed to the infirmary! Toffee's there!
___

"And that's saying something."

-Hedlok confused on how this is possible?-
---
Weiss: -sigh of relief-
Peridot: BEHOLD, EVIL ROBONOID! I AM PERIDOT 5XG, THE HOMEWORLD DEFECTED METALBENDER OF BASEL! Toph woild be so proud!
___

"It's gravity manipulator shuts off for the time being."

(Nice save, Weiss!)

-Hedlok confused on how this is possible?-
---
Weiss: -sigh of relief-

-and stab?-
---
-dunno?-

Palu: Cute...
---
Zelda: "She's really expressive."
---
Ruby: "So you're getting rid of the powers of people protecting worlds and keeping it all to yourself?"

-DAMN-
---
-oh, he very much is!-
-The dragn begins to do low roars, communicating-

Quetzalcoatl: "Ah, I see, I understand now"
---
Mash: "There she is!"
---
-Even more than Isis-

-It is time for Kama to have her bodies help!-
---------
Medea: "Reminds me of Aqua somewhat"

-After the OP, Ristarte is seen giving her complains to the Goddess of Seals, Ariadoa, who seems to be like an older sister figure to her-

View attachment 300476

-Aria gives her guidance; it's fine Seiya trains, the time flow in the divine realm is much slower than in the mortal realm, so it's not like he's losing time. As for how to treat him, she shouldn't be arrogant, she should be amicable. Also make sure that he has necessities since Rista realized, she didn't give him a bed, shower or a toilet. So she goes off, while Aria drinks tea-

Medea: "...I like her"

-Ristarte gets back home, and drooled for a second at Seiya's toned abs, before going back on track and offering riceballs since he's from Japan. He claims he can't accept food from strangers, she says that they are harmless and even bit one to prove it, he says "so there's no fast posion" and she yells "there's no poison at all!"-
-------
-Comparable to Atalanta's previous rage-
-------
-So what will he do?-

-AND SLASH-
---
-More like what she do-
"The base is in total chaos..."
___

These characters are sogood alresdy!
___

There woild be no need for magical protection...if magical thrusts didn't exist in the first place. No, I'm going to destroy it all, and when the time is right, I myself will have no need for the wand.

"And given everything Toffee has done and plans on doing, that rage is more than understandable."
___

big mistake, Lord Drakkon...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-wanting to help Mama's friend-
---
Nora: I'm getting the hang of this!
-Who just got shot at the side, crying in pain-
---
-Elizabeth tried to sing to see if the Grimm would stop hostility-

-It instad made them burst-
What's he saying?
___

Connie: Steven! I was worried about you!

Steven: No need to worry now. I'm here, and we're headed to the infirmary! Toffee's there!
___

"And that's saying something."
Quetzalcoatl: "He says that his name is Fafnir"

Artoria: "The dragon Sigurd slayer?"

Quetzalcoatl: "The one and the same"
4e508a5c5773244ead1cc6bc1b68655a.png

---
Monika: "At least we think he's there"
---
-Indeed, how is she feeling now?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

Quetzalcoatl: "He says that his name is Fafnir"

Artoria: "The dragon Sigurd slayer?"

Quetzalcoatl: "The one and the same"
View attachment 300482
---
Monika: "At least we think he's there"
---
-Indeed, how is she feeling now?-
Wait, Sigurd? Is he why you did all this?

"I like the design :p"
___

Connie: Then what are we waiting for?! We have to help!

Steven: We'll fight as a team like we always do!
___

"You mean Winter?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It is time for Kama to have her bodies help!-
---------
Medea: "Reminds me of Aqua somewhat"

-After the OP, Ristarte is seen giving her complains to the Goddess of Seals, Ariadoa, who seems to be like an older sister figure to her-

-Aria gives her guidance; it's fine Seiya trains, the time flow in the divine realm is much slower than in the mortal realm, so it's not like he's losing time. As for how to treat him, she shouldn't be arrogant, she should be amicable. Also make sure that he has necessities since Rista realized, she didn't give him a bed, shower or a toilet. So she goes off, while Aria drinks tea-

Medea: "...I like her"

-Ristarte gets back home, and drooled for a second at Seiya's toned abs, before going back on track and offering riceballs since he's from Japan. He claims he can't accept food from strangers, she says that they are harmless and even bit one to prove it, he says "so there's no fast posion" and she yells "there's no poison at all!"-
-------
-Comparable to Atalanta's previous rage-
-------
-So what will he do?-
___

___

There woild be no need for magical protection...if magical thrusts didn't exist in the first place. No, I'm going to destroy it all, and when the time is right, I myself will have no need for the wand.

"And given everything Toffee has done and plans on doing, that rage is more than understandable."
___

-Kama says she wanna help Palu?"
---
Zelda: "Agreed!"
---
Ruby: "There are people who can do horrible things without magic! These people could roam free and be able to get away with everything! You're going to make everyone suffer just because of some kind of twisted idea of what you think is right?"
---
Link: -completely silent, unsettlingly so even though he's, y'know, a Link-

Peridot: BEHOLD, EVIL ROBONOID! I AM PERIDOT 5XG, THE HOMEWORLD DEFECTED METALBENDER OF BASEL! Toph woild be so proud!
___

"It's gravity manipulator shuts off for the time being."

(Nice save, Weiss!)
-HEDLOK ROARS AT HER-
---
Weiss: "That was a close one..."

---

-KANNA FLIES TO THE SENTRIES NEAR TIKI AND TRIES TO BEAT THEM UP-
---
LMAO

Nora: I mean.... they stopped being hostile, didn't they? :lol:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: EEK!

"Tons of Hades units flying directly at Hedlok's face."

___

(Too close...Look alive!)

"Nightmare throws itself on the ground and basically does The Worm in an attempt to crush them."
-Max Brass tried grabbing one and smashing the other with it-
---
Weiss: -trying to avoid with glyph platforms-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

---
---
Ruby: "There are people who can do horrible things without magic! These people could roam free and be able to get away with everything! You're going to make everyone suffer just because of some kind of twisted idea of what you think is right?"
---
-She doesn't knows how to express it, but will help-
---
-Ristarte makes a shower, a toilet and a bed appear, and gives Seiya a statue of herself that he can tap for when he needs her or he is ready to go-

-Two weeks later...-

Rista Face 8.png

-Just then, he finally called, and Ristarte ran back to her house... And drooled when seeing him shirtless, but either case, she checks on him, and he actually managed to get to Lv. 15 over his training and learned skills, so they can go, albeit Seiya says he'll prioritize to level up-
---
-What will he do?-
---
Drakkon: "Do show me then"
Wait, Sigurd? Is he why you did all this?

"I like the design :p"
___

Connie: Then what are we waiting for?! We have to help!

Steven: We'll fight as a team like we always do!
___

"You mean Winter?"
Quetzalcoatl: "Hmmm, it appears that yes"
---
Monika: "Rush in just like that?"
---
-Yes, her-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
LMAO

Unreplied

"It works!"

"Peridot throws whatever metal debris she can find at the Hedlok."
___

"Is Winter able to use these for mobility as well?"
-it tries rushing at her-
---
-all three of them are-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Quetzalcoatl: "Hmmm, it appears that yes"
---
Monika: "Rush in just like that?"
---
-Yes, her-
But...what does Sigurd have to do with Christmas?
___

Steven: W-Well, not exactly...We'll have a better idea of what to do when we see who else is there. I just want to protect everyone!
___

"She's determined to see Toffee fall and save their friends."

-it tries rushing at her-
---
-all three of them are-
Peridot: EEP!

"Panics and runs."
___

"Nightmare's mask was slightly damaged from what followed next;"

"Heshima launched Sparks and Thunderbolts at Nightmare while moving from glyph to glyph."

"Winter did the same while using Ice Beam instead, but with better accuracy thanks to all her training and experience with glyphs."

---
---
---
---
-Ristarte makes a shower, a toilet and a bed appear, and gives Seiya a statue of herself that he can tap for when he needs her or he is ready to go-

-Two weeks later...-

View attachment 300486

-Just then, he finally called, and Ristarte ran back to her house... And drooled when seeing him shirtless, but either case, she checks on him, and he actually managed to get to Lv. 15 over his training and learned skills, so they can go, albeit Seiya says he'll prioritize to level up-
---
-What will he do?-
---
"Space Pirates, Ranger Sentries, Cells, Grimm..."
___

This ought to be good.
___

Hm! No one needs a lesson on magic from a girl whose world was destroyed by it.

"He's about to charge at Toffee with the full force and power of Gigavolt Havoc, the sparks and sounds of which, due to the sheer spell chaos going on and the distance between them, goes yet unnoticed by Toffee."

"...From where she's standing, however, Ruby can see Heshima preparing the obviously powerful attack. And she gets the impression that the best thing she and the other combatants can do right now is keep Toffee busy."
___

"Sans will let Link and Tamamo make their moves first before using another powered-up attack on Drakkon."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

-Two weeks later...-

---
-What will he do?-
---
___

This ought to be good.
___

"He's about to charge at Toffee with the full force and power of Gigavolt Havoc, the sparks and sounds of which, due to the sheer spell chaos going on and the distance between them, goes yet unnoticed by Toffee."

"...From where she's standing, however, Ruby can see Heshima preparing the obviously powerful attack. And she gets the impression that the best thing she and the other combatants can do right now is keep Toffee busy."
___

"Sans will let Link and Tamamo make their moves first before using another powered-up attack on Drakkon."
-and even break her contract with Toffee?-
---
Zelda: "Agreed." :p
---
Ruby: "Not the first time it was destroyed... but the first time? It was destroyed by nothing more than lies and deception from a woman who thought she could deceive gods using nothing but words. And she succeeded."

Juri: "Sounds familiar, doesn't it?" :p
---
Link: -simply takes a battle stance-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

"Panics and runs."
___

"Heshima launched Sparks and Thunderbolts at Nightmare while moving from glyph to glyph."

"Winter did the same while using Ice Beam instead, but with better accuracy thanks to all her training and experience with glyphs."
This unreplied The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

"Panics and runs."
___

-MORE RUSHING!-
---
-and Weiss aso shot shards using her rapier-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
---
LMAO

-Black Sentries shot directly at her-
---
Elizabeth: Oh, they knew my talent was so big they couldn't believe it~!
___

This ought to be good.
___

___

---
---
Ruby: "Not the first time it was destroyed... but the first time? It was destroyed by nothing more than lies and deception from a woman who thought she could deceive gods using nothing but words. And she succeeded."

---
-She probably will at the last second-

-Right now a few of her are sneak attacking Grimm-
---
-They arrive at the world of Gaebrande, right in front of an unamusing town that one would expect as the starter area of any JRPG, and they get in. A villager greeted them while walking and Ristarte greeted in return. Seiya warns her that could be a monster, maybe a shapeshifter, as there's no way anyone would greet her normally with what she wears. She tells him that she uses goddess magic to make herself appear to wear normal clothes, like an illusion... Seiya insists even if not a monster he could be a serial killer. She tells him to stop judging people-

Rista Face 9.png

---
-Smart idea- :p
---
Tamamo: "I may be hurt, but I'm not down"

-The energy wave released from the dagger now is much wider and devastating-
But...what does Sigurd have to do with Christmas?
___

Steven: W-Well, not exactly...We'll have a better idea of what to do when we see who else is there. I just want to protect everyone!
___

"She's determined to see Toffee fall and save their friends."
Fafnir: -Groans-

Quetzalcoatl: "He says it's a long story"
---
Monika: "And if others are dead?"

Mash: "...Please"

Monika: "I don't like thinking of it, but we can't deny the chances"
---
-Who can blame her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

---

---
-They arrive at the world of Gaebrande, right in front of an unamusing town that one would expect as the starter area of any JRPG, and they get in. A villager greeted them while walking and Ristarte greeted in return. Seiya warns her that could be a monster, maybe a shapeshifter, as there's no way anyone would greet her normally with what she wears. She tells him that she uses goddess magic to make herself appear to wear normal clothes, like an illusion... Seiya insists even if not a monster he could be a serial killer. She tells him to stop judging people-

View attachment 300505
---
---

"Making quick work of them!"
___

...I mean, she isn't wrong about not judging eveyone.

But imagine if he ends up being right that this particular villager is a killer.
___

And would she have caused it's first destruction if these gods hadn't remained for her to deceive in the first place?

"About to strike..."
___

"Sans, being as evasive as he is, still managed to dodge it for now."

Fafnir: -Groans-

Quetzalcoatl: "He says it's a long story"
---
Monika: "And if others are dead?"

Mash: "...Please"

Monika: "I don't like thinking of it, but we can't deny the chances"
---
-Who can blame her-
You've wasted enough of our time on Christmas Eve, we can wait a little longer to hear your explanation for why.
___

"The thought vidibly made Steven horrified...But he quickly forced himself to regain his composure, as much as he possibly could."

Steven: ...Then we have nothing to lose by checking in on them...
___

"She ain't the only one with that exact state of.mind right now."

"But for now, back to Specter Knight's group..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"She instead tries to operate a gun dropped from a Hades unit to fire on the Hedlok."
___

"It's mask is leaking more green ooze with every hit..."
-MAX BRASS IS BUFFED-
---
Weiss: "That is so gross..."

-Black Sentries shot directly at her-
---
Elizabeth: Oh, they knew my talent was so big they couldn't believe it~!
-Kanna doing her best to avoid the shots because agile dwagon gorl-
---
Nora: It literally blew their minds :laugh:

---
---
---

___

But imagine if he ends up being right that this particular villager is a killer.
___

And would she have caused it's first destruction if these gods hadn't remained for her to deceive in the first place?

"About to strike..."
___

-and made sure to inform Palu of her side change?-
---
Zelda: "Either way, I love how she's animated. So over-the-top expressive." :chuckle:
---
Ruby: "Um...." 🤔

Weiss: "You're also forgetting the progress in technology which are unrelated to magic. Weapons of mass destruction caused entirely by non-magical means. Those won't go away when you're done!"
---
-Link went straight for the Daruk Protection spell-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: I'll show you!

"Gun is thrown at it's face."
___

(Something's wrong with the gravity!)

"Winter could only frantically try to float out of the way of Nightmare's dsrk energy bullets while trying to land ranged attacks."
-it's a metal helmet, so it's not very effective-
---
Weiss: "So that's what that device is..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

"About to strike..."
___

---
Zelda: "Either way, I love how she's animated. So over-the-top expressive." :chuckle:
---

Weiss: "You're also forgetting the progress in technology which are unrelated to magic. Weapons of mass destruction caused entirely by non-magical means. Those won't go away when you're done!"
---
Kama: -Goddess telepathy- I'm taking on some of the foul creatures of this world.
---
-I have so been waiting to show Rista's faces- :p -Forgot to say it, but before going, Seiya said he was "Ready perfectly", which will become his catchphrase-

-A little girl called Ristarte very pretty like a goddess, so she patted, while Seiya like displayed before was suspicious of everything that moved... And that didn't move-

Rista Face 10.png

-Either way Rista asked if there was a nearby forgery or item shop and the kid pointed at the directions, so our heroes went in. In the forgery, Seiya wanted to buy 3 armors, one to wear, one for spare and a spare for the spare. Ristarte wouldn't allow him to waste money, so she purchased him armor herself, and now he's wearing what shall become his default look-

crop.jpg

-He then went to a shop... And bought way too much stuff, both offensive and healing items. While baffled, Ristarte thinks it's time they go have him fight some monsters, some pretty weak slimes around town. The little girl from before told them they're not difficult and even she can go past them, Seiya obviously won't listen. She even gave him a good luck charm. He asked if it was cursed. The girl's father appeared and apologised if she bothered them-
---
-Go oooon...!-
---
-While Tamamo attempted jumping out the way, as Drakkon approached-
You've wasted enough of our time on Christmas Eve, we can wait a little longer to hear your explanation for why.
___

"The thought vidibly made Steven horrified...But he quickly forced himself to regain his composure, as much as he possibly could."

Steven: ...Then we have nothing to lose by checking in on them...
___

"She ain't the only one with that exact state of.mind right now."

"But for now, back to Specter Knight's group..."
-Groaning Fafnir-
---
Monika: "Fine, but just a quick look and hopefully far enough to not be sen"
---
-Right, still with Patxi and Mr. Fish-
-Kanna doing her best to avoid the shots because agile dwagon gorl-
---
Nora: It literally blew their minds :laugh:
-While Scáthach attacked some of the snipers now-
---
Elizabeth: I think this area is clear...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Groaning Fafnir-
---
Monika: "Fine, but just a quick look and hopefully far enough to not be sen"
---
-Right, still with Patxi and Mr. Fish-
What's he saying?
___

Steven: Agreed...
___

"Patxi is staring worriedly at Marie..."

-MORE BLASTS-
---
-DOES IT WORK?!-
"Peridot fires plasma blasts trying to counter them, but it interrupts her terrokinesis."
___

"IT DOES!"

"Grunting in pain"

(What...What do you think you're doing?!)

(It would've done greater damage to you than me...I couldn't let you faint in the middle of a battle with a creature like that...)

(...Heshima...) "Moved, but worried"

---
---

---
Kama: -Goddess telepathy- I'm taking on some of the foul creatures of this world.
---
-I have so been waiting to show Rista's faces- :p -Forgot to say it, but before going, Seiya said he was "Ready perfectly", which will become his catchphrase-

-A little girl called Ristarte very pretty like a goddess, so she patted, while Seiya like displayed before was suspicious of everything that moved... And that didn't move-

View attachment 300547

-Either way Rista asked if there was a nearby forgery or item shop and the kid pointed at the directions, so our heroes went in. In the forgery, Seiya wanted to buy 3 armors, one to wear, one for spare and a spare for the spare. Ristarte wouldn't allow him to waste money, so she purchased him armor herself, and now he's wearing what shall become his default look-

View attachment 300549

-He then went to a shop... And bought way too much stuff, both offfensive and healing items. While baffled, Ristarte thinks it's time they go have him fight some monsters, some pretty weak slimes around town. The little girl from before told them they're not difficult and even she can go past them, Seiya obviously won't listen. She even gave him a good luck charm. He asked if it was cursed. The girl's father appeared and apologised if she bothered them-
---
-Go oooon...!-
---
"With little to no trouble!"
___

I know, right?! She's hilarious!

..."Overly cautious" is an understatement.
___

And how many times have you witnessed technology threatening the very fabric of existence, as some call it?

"Isis... Demigra...The Void...all those non-technoogical threats came to mind..."

"He's on the move. Toffee won't get more than another sentence or two out so long as he's distracted enough to be hit by it."
___

"Sans ready to FIGHT!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

-He then went to a shop... And bought way too much stuff, both offfensive and healing items. While baffled, Ristarte thinks it's time they go have him fight some monsters, some pretty weak slimes around town. The little girl from before told them they're not difficult and even she can go past them, Seiya obviously won't listen. She even gave him a good luck charm. He asked if it was cursed. The girl's father appeared and apologised if she bothered them-
---
-Go oooon...!-
---
___

___

And how many times have you witnessed technology threatening the very fabric of existence, as some call it?

"Isis... Demigra...The Void...all those non-technoogical threats came to mind..."

"He's on the move. Toffee won't get more than another sentence or two out so long as he's distracted enough to be hit by it."
___

"Sans ready to FIGHT!"
Palu: You are? What if Toffee sees you?
---
Zelda: "He reminds me of Link, in a way."
---
-Pandora's box is a mix of magic and technology, but otherwise...-

Ruby: "That's besides the point!"
---
Link: "Well, guess I was wrong...":

-While Scáthach attacked some of the snipers now-
---
Elizabeth: I think this area is clear...
-KANNA ATTACK!-
---
Nora: Let's move then.

"Peridot fires plasma blasts trying to counter them, but it interrupts her terrokinesis."
___

"IT DOES!"

"Grunting in pain"

(What...What do you think you're doing?!)

(It would've done greater damage to you than me...I couldn't let you faint in the middle of a battle with a creature like that...)

(...Heshima...) "Moved, but worried"
-HEDLOK TRIES TO GRAB-
---
Weiss: "That was a very risky move..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-KANNA ATTACK!-
---
-Attacks don't reach-
---
-And thus they advance-
What's he saying?
___

Steven: Agreed...
___

"Patxi is Staring worriedly at Marie..."
Quetzalcoatl: "He's annoyed he's not allowed to give his tragic backgorund now" :p
Artoria: "He really worded it like that?"
Quetzalcoat: "Nope~"
---
-So Lion will take them?-
---
-Who tries to not vanish-
___

___

And hoe many times have you witnessed technology threatening the very fabric of existence, as some call it?

"Isis... Demigra...Thr Void...all those non-technoogical threats came to mind..."

___

"Sans ready to FIGHT!"
---
---

---
Kama: Well, I was prepared to die before...
---
-Seiya and Ristarte go out town, and see a Dragon Quest-esque slime, so Ristarte tells him to defeat it. Seiya hid behind some rocks wanting to make sure it can be beaten, she tells him he's worrying too much. Seiya comes out, and does a skill that easily atomized the slime. Ristarte was impressed... But Seiya thought it wasn't enough, he wanted to make sure it was dead, so he unleashed an explosive skill, and then another one, and another one, and so he kept on until he was sure it was dead-

CH Explosion.png

-Ristarte of course reprimanded him, and told him him that he could scan it with his skills, he actually did and knew it was low level... but he still was to make sure. Oh well, at least Ristarte is calmed in that this town is peaceful... Then the sky turned purple and a demonic woman carrying a huge sword appeared-

ycsTJWM.jpg

-She introduced herself as Chaos Machina, one of the Demon Lord's top henchmen, the Four Heavenly Kings, and identified Seiya as the hero sent to defeat him. When asked what is she doing here, she told them that the Demon Lord knew the gods would send the hero to a grassy unamusing town as an easy start, so he deployed her to watch the area, and showed her power by slicing a huge rock with ease-
---
-Just a little more...!-
---
-He kept on unleashing attacks-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Attacks don't reach-
---
-And thus they advance-

Quetzalcoatl: "He's annoyed he's not allowed to give his tragic backgorund now" :p
---
---
We've got time for an explanation.
___

"He sure will!"
___

(Marie!)

"Truly terrified she could disappear."

-HEDLOK TRIES TO GRAB-
---
"She fires more blasts at the ARMS!"
___

(I can survive it, and I did...)

"In some pain, but at least unlike Winter he didn't have a type disadvantage to the heated plasma ray."

---
---

---

-KANNA ATTACK!-
---

-HEDLOK TRIES TO GRAB-
---
-Attacks don't reach-
---
-And thus they advance-

---
---

---
-Seiya and Ristarte go out town, and see Dragon Quest-esque slime, so Ristarte tells him to defeat him. Seiya hid behind some rocks wanting to make sure it can be beaten, she tells him he's worrying too much. Seiya comes out, and does a skill that easily atomized the slime. Ristarte was impressed... But Seiya thought it wasn't enough, he wanted to make sure it was dead, so he unleashed an explosive skill, and then another one, and another one, and so he kept on until he was sure it was dead-

View attachment 300582

-Ristarte of course reprimanded him, and told him him that he could scan it with his skills, he actually did and knew it was low level... but he still was to make sure. Oh well, at least Ristarte is calmed in that this town is peaceful... Then the sky turned purple and a demonic woman carrying a huge sword appeared-

View attachment 300581

-She introduced herself as Chaos Machina, one of the Demon Lord's top henchmen, the Four Heavenly Kings, and identified Seiya as the hero sent to defeat him. When asked what is she doing here, she told them that the Demon Lord knew the gods would send the hero to a grassy unamusing town as an easy start, so he deployed her to watch the area, and showed her power by slicing a huge rock with ease-
---
-Just a little more...!-
---
"That's true..."
___

Pffft. he'll decimate her easy after seeing what he used against a freaking Slime!
___

Such power is beyond anything anyone should possess...But it will soon fade altogether. All according to plan, Rose.

"Ruby at that point saw Heshims was about to hit Toffee at high speeds with a massive amount of electricty charged."
___

"Such as what?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Attacks don't reach-
---
-And thus they advance-
Kanna: -NEUTRAL B-
---
-yee=

"She fires more blasts at the ARMS!"
___

(I can survive it, and I did...)

"In some pain, but at least unlike Winter he didn't have a type disadvantage to the heated plasma ray."
-which tried punching through the blasts-
---
Weiss: "You need healing..."

---
-Seiya and Ristarte go out town, and see Dragon Quest-esque slime, so Ristarte tells him to defeat him. Seiya hid behind some rocks wanting to make sure it can be beaten, she tells him he's worrying too much. Seiya comes out, and does a skill that easily atomized the slime. Ristarte was impressed... But Seiya thought it wasn't enough, he wanted to make sure it was dead, so he unleashed an explosive skill, and then another one, and another one, and so he kept on until he was sure it was dead

---
-Just a little more...!-
---
"That's true..."
___

Pffft. he'll decimate her easy after seeing what he used against a freaking Slime!
___

Such power is beyond anything anyone should possess...But it will soon fade altogether. All according to plan, Rose.

"Ruby at that point saw Heshims was about to hit Toffee at high speeds with a massive amount of electricty charged."
___

"Such as what?"
Palu: And now you'd give up on a second chance?
---
Deadpool: "Slimes have low Res though. We don't know if she does."
---
Ruby: "What of the people who are kept sane using magic?"

Weiss: "We just had a problem with one of our own members going feral because of the weakening of magic! How do you explain that as a good action?!"
---
-Link used shield!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
We've got time for an explanation.
___

"He sure will!"
___

(Marie!)

"Truly terrified she could disappear."
Quetzalcoatl: "He says fine, have at you"
---
-Alright!-
---
Marie: "J-Just a little tired..."
"That's true..."
___

___

___

"Such as what?"
---
---

Weiss: "We just had a problem with one of our own members going feral because of the weakening of magic! How do you explain that as a good action?!"
---
-Link used shield!-
Kama: ...Y-You care that much? -honestly touched-
------
-Chaos says that she sees in him the potential to become a great hero, so it's a shame she'll have to end him there. Using the scan ability, Seiya and Ristarte see she Lv. 66, much more higher than Seiya, and she wonders how they can beat her... As Seiya has already sprint away and Ristarte then followed after him-

-Chaos compliments in that it was the smart choice as she follows, Ristarte yelling at Seiya that she left a goddess behind, as the episode ends in an exaggerated frame of Seiya chased away by both Ristarte and Chaos-

Rista Face 11.png

-Then the ED of the series played, sung by Rista's VA, which they realize now it's also Yunyun-

------
-In sooooooon...!-
------
-Both waves and slashes unleashed-
---
-yee=
-It reached one!-
---
-Elizabeth using some slashes from Extella on enemies they find-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Quetzalcoatl: "He says fine, have at yoy"
---
-Alright!-
---
Sounds like a video game reference!
___

"TO THE INFIRMARY!"
___

(But the fritz...)

-then the punch tries to hit her-
---
Weiss: "Fair enough..." -ready to blast it more-
"She ducked it in a panic."
___

"As are the Pokemon..."

"...They would not manage to defeat it or unmask it until Star's rescue group returned with her."

---
-yee=

-which tried punching through the blasts-
---
Weiss: "You need healing..."

---
---

---
-Link used shield!-
Quetzalcoatl: "He says fine, have at yoy"
---
-Alright!-
---

Kama: ...Y-You care that much? -honestly touched-
------
-Chaos says that she sees in him the potential to become a great hero, so it's a shame she'll have to end him there. Using the scan ability, Seiya and Ristarte see she Lv. 66, much more higher than Seiya, and she wonders how they can beat her... As Seiya has already sprint away and Ristarte then followed after him-

-Chaos compliments in that it was the smart choice as she follows, Ristarte yelling at Seiya that she left a goddess behind, as the episode ends in an exaggerated frame of Seiya chased away by both Ristarte and Chaos-

View attachment 300591

-Then the ED of the series played, sung by Rista's VA, which they realize now it's also Yunyun-

------
-In sooooooon...!-
------
-Both waves and slashes unleashed-

-It reached one!-
---
-Elizabeth using some slashes from Extella on enemies they find-
"It seems she really does..."
___

...You know, I'd be mad, but that ending card is too funny!
___

If the dragons need magic to be human, then perhaps they were never meant to be human in the first place. "Said condescendingly"

Star; Oh yeah? Well, you're gonna need a lot more magic to survive what's coming to you...

"Turned to see Heshima charging at him, an impact he couldn't prevent as Star blasted him with an energy ribbon entanglement spell."

___

"Sans uses another bullet hell bones attack as the entire area distorts."

Last edited:
Top Bottom