• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Solid Snake Social Sites (Super Srs)

Underload

Lazy
ITT we post our Facebooks, Myspaces, Twitters (if you have a twitter like a jerk), AIM names, MSN addresses, or any other social networking mediums that you have. This is purely for lulz.

• If you're from another board & stalking this page, go ahead and post your crap too. The more the merrier.
  • If you just randomly add somebody on Facebook or something, make sure you say who you are. That way no one gets confuzzled.
  • Acknowledge the wishes of the poster, if they have any. Example is below.
For me, I usually keep Smash and life separate. If you have a matter pertaining to Smash or the Snake boards that you need to talk to me about, keep it on Smashboards. The only exception is Facebook chat, I'm coo' with that. I'd prefer AIM if you can help it, since that chat client doesn't suck balls, unlike Facebook chat.

Anyhoo:

Facebook: http://facebook.com/petergraca
Twitter: http://twitter.com/underloadpete (hardly used to tweet)
AIM Name: UnderloadPete
MSN Address: pgraca12@gmail.com (AIM is preferred, but if you can't help it, then here you are)

g2g4gold

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I'm looking to step up my Brawl game this summer, and I main Snake and Game & Watch.

Still relatively new to the character aside from some Brawling in the dorms, but now that's school's out I've got some more time and an outlet for my passion for the game! So if anyone's down to iChat or AIM or something and show me a few things, I'd be indebted.
AIM: thedarkknight71

Limeee

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I'm looking to step up my Brawl game this summer, and I main Snake and Game & Watch.

Still relatively new to the character aside from some Brawling in the dorms, but now that's school's out I've got some more time and an outlet for my passion for the game! So if anyone's down to iChat or AIM or something and show me a few things, I'd be indebted.
AIM: thedarkknight71
weird, i mained game and watch when the game first came out too

are we the only ones?

Top Bottom