• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Soldier's Legacy - A Snake Combo/Gameplay Video

Frate

Smash Journeyman
That's not a direct download :(
okay, for me it is since I have a prem, but.

Could you add a mirror on rapidshare and I'll love you?

demodemo

Smash Ace
wtf..

while watching, i just kept saying to myself "wow, no ****ing way," to some of those kills

some of that **** was sooo ****ing rediculous they looked staged o_o

if they werent staged, wow, amazing

even if they were staged, you are incredibly creative with ways to kill x_______x

Atsu

Smash Ace
Amazing setups... I didn't like all the mortar sliding but after what I've seen, I could care less :p.

But seriously, were those staged? If they weren't... just... wow. Wouldn't imagine setups like that could be pulled off that many times :p. Serious skill.

Can't wait to see more ;D

EDIT: I think I'll actually download it too >.>;

Gory snake

Smash Journeyman
Some amzing stuff, Pit getting spiked into the mortar, midair sticky on Bowser, and Ganon getting hit by the cardboard box into the mine were particularly astounding. Does make you wonder if they were planned though. Love the music anyway

Indestined

Smash Rookie
Imo, The best Snake Combo Video I've seen, and possibly the best snake player I've seen, truly outstanding mate, good job :D

N4N3RZ

Smash Journeyman
Most of the stuff in this video looked staged, a few times when a clip would start up your opponent would just be standing there waiting to get grabbed or hit with a morter slide.

Just saying. entertaining regardless..

Atsu

Smash Ace
Most of the stuff in this video looked staged, a few times when a clip would start up your opponent would just be standing there waiting to get grabbed or hit with a morter slide.

Just saying. entertaining regardless..
Yeah I saw something like that when he was doing something to Pit. But as you said, it's still very entertaining :p.

xandeR-

Smash Apprentice
Agreed.

There's no question that that was staged but you came up with a slew of awesome looking kills so I forgive you.

There was just entirely too many times that Marth rolled right into an attack. No one's that stupid.

Somebody

Smash Journeyman
Using a grenade to knock yourself high enough to kill someone in the bubble was siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. You had some nasty mine kills too... er, whatever you call 'em. Either way it was nasty.

Spigel

Smash Cadet
Using a grenade to knock yourself high enough to kill someone in the bubble was siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. You had some nasty mine kills too... er, whatever you call 'em. Either way it was nasty.
Isn't planned, just happend :) , I tryed to launch the grenade but his was surprised by the claymore, them :laugh:

Thanks for all of your comments guys, I really appreciate it

Greetings

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
Oh man how did you get some of those KOs lmao. Great video, definitely kept me entertained.

Edit: Though some things I did question though, especially the scene where Pit just stood there waiting to be attacked.

Decky boy

Smash Rookie
Loving The Intro hehe ^^

falco one probably haredst to pull off very nice man ^^ you really dont like marth do you lol

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Back-throw ->Fsmash = too good.
Edit: I take that back.
Everything you freaking did = too good son.

White Assassin

Smash Cadet
sry i don´t like it, all i see is ur mortar. sometimes with glitch, sometimes without.
but the rest was ok, now i know why snake is realy bad *** (my friend who mains snake isn´t that good)
cool meteor stuff and some things that happen realy rare (some things with the mines).
ohh now i see, that ur vid wasn´t that bad.

Top Bottom