• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoD5: King of the South (October 14 in Lithonia GA)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Wellp... initially I was not going to go to this. I even had someone offer to cover my entry fees (I am broke here).... I have a lot of issues going on with RL. (read: bull****)

But... I've decided that if Alpha is still willing to cover for me, then I will go... I need a major distraction.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Gerbil don't sound too happy :x
There is no point in bringing up IRL stuff here... so when you guys see me, I'll probably be in a cheerful mood as always when I'm around you guys.

EDIT: TRIPLE SAME TIME POST FOR THE ****ING WIN!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
So why post it in the first place?
*sigh* Keith... you just seem to hate me for some reason. I'll explain carefully dude.

I was merely giving conversation. I was telling everyone that might actually care (and believe it or not, some people just might) why I was not initially going to go. I never went into detail, I just struck up a conversation.

So my question to you is...

Why do you care what I do or say or anything? It is quite obvious you don't like me, and I don't need anyone else to tell me that for me. I have no idea why you think I'm such a bad person, I've done nothing but try to be nice to you. That's all I try to do with everyone. I am no bad person, I am a nice guy if anyone would bother to get to know me better than what they see me type. I never specifically adressed you or any other particular person except Soma. And Soma simply said "Gerbil seems a little sad" so I elaborated lightly on it for him.

Please don't say you "don't care" because you obviously care just a little bit if you are going to quote me and call me out in a thread over the internet. I even tried to talk with you several times, but I get no responses or anything. I get ignored. *shrugs* I guess that's life and I can't be satisfying to everyone near me, but at least I can say I tried my best.

This isn't me yelling, or getting upset, or anything. This is me trying to be calm and real with you, because for some reason, you just don't like me, and I have no idea why. Noone else has a real problem with me, not even Chaddd whom I shook hands with and everything at FullMetal's tournament. Only you have a problem with me right now man, and I just wish I knew why...

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
Dogy: I know you don't want none of this Yoshi. ;)

Gerbil & Prac: Ya'll be cool and just rejoice in your mutual rawness. Or rejoice in mine :laugh:
(doesn't matter which one to me)
Seriously you two are too nice not to get along. Can't wait to see you guys

Holy crap the Brawl update is stuck in my head.
Eye of a newt
I cast a hex on you
Grandmas wig
This'll make you big

PS. Cyber Woo is really broken

Prac352

Smash Lord
Wellp... initially I was not going to go to this. I even had someone offer to cover my entry fees (I am broke here).... I have a lot of issues going on with RL. (read: bull****)

But... I've decided that if Alpha is still willing to cover for me, then I will go... I need a major distraction.
This is you "bringing up IRL stuff here"

There is no point in bringing up IRL stuff here... so when you guys see me, I'll probably be in a cheerful mood as always when I'm around you guys.

EDIT: TRIPLE SAME TIME POST FOR THE ****ING WIN!
This is you saying that there is no point in bringing up irl stuff here

So why post it in the first place?
This is me wondering aloud at the hypocrisy and contradiction in your last two posts.

*sigh* Keith... you just seem to hate me for some reason. I'll explain carefully dude.
This is you acting like you're a victim again. You ask me why I don't like you, I tell you why without calling you out on a public forum, and you try to defend what you know to be **** moves. How about instead of trying to be "calm and real" with me, you take a minute and think about why it is that my "not liking you" bothers you.

EDIT: "You ask me why I don't like you, I tell you why without calling you out on a public forum, and you try to defend what you know to be **** moves."-this part of of our conversation took place over AIM.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
*shugs*

I give up. I give in. I don't give a ****. If it bothers you then oh too ****ing bad. Skip my post the next time. And the next time, and continue to do so. I'm tired of trying to reason with you.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
ill do friendlies with anybody
I'll face you in some friendlies, PB&J. I don't think I ever faced you 1 on 1 before.

As a matter of fact, there's alot of smashers I didn't get to face 1 on 1 yet, other than tournies.

Ahhh...I'm sad. :(

Prac352

Smash Lord
*shugs*

I give up. I give in. I don't give a ****. If it bothers you then oh too ****ing bad. Skip my post the next time. And the next time, and continue to do so. I'm tired of trying to reason with you.
Haha! Yes, it's obvious that you don't give a ****. I mean, you only take the time to post about how it bothers you, and then that you don't really give a ****, and then you counsel me to just ignore your posts. Anybody else see the hypocrisy in this?

gg rodent.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
STFU TONG HAHAHA
@Prac: ummm im not sure whats your problem with gerbil but plz just leave gerbil alone there is no need to go around trying to argue with him on ever little thing he says. i higly doubt you would want me to start following you all around and nit picking you for every little thing you say.

Prac352

Smash Lord
STFU TONG HAHAHA
@Prac: ummm im not sure whats your problem with gerbil but plz just leave gerbil alone there is no need to go around trying to argue with him on ever little thing he says. i higly doubt you would want me to start following you all around and nit picking you for every little thing you say.
In case you didn't notice, I asked why he felt the need to bring up IRL stuff if he was just going to turn around and post that it shouldn't be brought up. Gerbil is the one that wanted to make this a public thing. He's the one that posted **** about how he has issues with why I don't like him. on a public forum. And if you did decide to follow me around and "nitpick" with my posts. I wouldn't ***** and moan about how I'm the victim of some terrible stalking or need anybody to step in and tell you to quit picking on me.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
In case you didn't notice, I asked why he felt the need to bring up IRL stuff if he was just going to turn around and post that it shouldn't be brought up. Gerbil is the one that wanted to make this a public thing. He's the one that posted **** about how he has issues with why I don't like him. on a public forum. And if you did decide to follow me around and "nitpick" with my posts. I wouldn't ***** and moan about how I'm the victim of some terrible stalking or need anybody to step in and tell you to quit picking on me.
im hungry lol
haha gerbil didnt ask me to step in to this.
You knew how gerbil would react if you made that comment but you went on ahead anyways just to take a stab at him.
honestly have you try not replying to his post since you never have anything good to say to him in the first place
im still hungry lol

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
you guys are redix. why not do a man's ditto and try Mr GAW or Link?

and I don't 'yawn' at peach dittos....I -pick the crust out my eyes- at them, fukkin panzies.

*goes back to doing ohk, h,hs, svd's with May* I <3 GGXX AC =]

S0FT

Smash Ace
G&W is the best!
DP if you are going to this tournament get some friendlies with me I have never played you....

GA Peach

Smash Lord
you guys are redix. why not do a man's ditto and try Mr GAW or Link?

and I don't 'yawn' at peach dittos....I -pick the crust out my eyes- at them, fukkin panzies.

*goes back to doing ohk, h,hs, svd's with May* I <3 GGXX AC =]
Link dittos are ballin, no lie. GGXX AC = amazing EVERYONE who doesn't play GGXX AC = has not truly lived. that is all.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
you're pretty confident about everything aren't you DP

anyway dogysandwich i might not be able to make it to teams
or maybe the entire tournament due to employment at a place that gives out $
i will make sure later.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Hey, look who has 800 posts now~

lol.

So, who wants to handle vids?

SleepyK