• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoD5: King of the South (October 14 in Lithonia GA)

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
I hate it when people say they're the 'best char' in GA. So do a lot of people, I've seen a big discussion before about it, and I don't care to go find it. All I know is that people don't say after every post 'blah blah blah, the best blah blah in GA'

Annoying
you can hate all you want

but i'm not content with being just okay
i wanna be the best
fighting games are a competition
why wouldn't you want to win?

Also: I said I'm out to prove myself - I'm not claiming to be the best, I want to aspire to the title. If you think what I'm doing is that reprehensible, then challenge me to a MM or a pride match or a real fight. I want to be good and I thought $1 dittos would be a small gesture in that direction.

In other news: Tong, Jeff, and I still want to come to this and still would much appreciate a ride....this tourney sounds pimp x 10

Somasu

Smash Ace
Elliot, I want friendlies vs your DK if you come to this.

I've watched you play, and think you're very good.. just haven't gotten around to having some friendlies, yet.

And perhaps a MM is in order if I have cash to spare..

same goes for you, Eugene. I'll get you a MM if I have the cash =P

Rayku

Smash Lord
you can hate all you want

but i'm not content with being just okay
i wanna be the best
fighting games are a competition
why wouldn't you want to win?

Also: I said I'm out to prove myself - I'm not claiming to be the best, I want to aspire to the title. If you think what I'm doing is that reprehensible, then challenge me to a MM or a pride match or a real fight. I want to be good and I thought $1 dittos would be a small gesture in that direction.

In other news: Tong, Jeff, and I still want to come to this and still would much appreciate a ride....this tourney sounds pimp x 10
I'm not necessarily hating on you in particular, it's just that other people who would main a low-tier character would CONSTANTLY post 'I'm the best <insert bad character here> in GA' at the end of every post they made. I'm not going to mention anyone, I think they know woh they are >.>.

I don't try to pick fights, even in Smash, because I'm not that confident in my own skills to back it up

C......

Smash Apprentice
i wanna come to this

who wants to give me and tong and jeff rides?

Also $1 DK dittos. I'm out to prove myself as best DK in GA.

i'll DK ditto for $
spite spite spite

Now, if at the end of every post, you say 'So says Marty, the best Roy in GA', then I'll start hating on you

nah... marty's the best roy in GA, only person that even comes close is eugenio

chaddd

Smash Lord
Now accepting 10 dollar money matches against my Pichu, Fox, Falcon, Falco, or Marth.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Well, I'm not actually trying to prove anything, I'm just poor and I have nothing to lose besides being more poor. Sooooo, everyone can just suck me off sideways.... Anyway...

HEY SNOWMAN!!! 20$ MM?!?!?!?!?!?!?

DO YOU ACCEPT!!!!! OR ARE YOU A COWARD!?!?!?!?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Also $1 DK dittos. I'm out to prove myself as best DK in GA.
I will also take you up on this. me with all my crazy Iori practice. I have a blue DK tie, dontchaknow?

I guess that means I'm dittoing Reflex, too? For fun and profit!

also, gogogogo Fullmetal!!!!

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
Did someone mention a Best DK in GA challenge ? ;)

Challenge accepted if you are going to Reflex's tourney on the 20th

Reflex Kong is REALLY scary. :shudders

While people are calling low tiers....

Me = Best Yoshi in GA ??? (j/k)

*Runs from Bloshi and Rayku

GA Peach

Smash Lord
you sure about that?
112 has a pretty decent roy. i played against it 1st hand. i think he and eugenio are pretty well matched. i still think i have a better roy, though. if you challenge that, 112, i'll play you in a roy ditto sunday.

i just realized my GIGANTOR NUTS double post AND that i could have quoted a better sentence... i.e. When Cornel made the Roy claim...
<-------- is idiot

chaddd

Smash Lord
if you do my peach against your Pichu i would love you forever. :laugh: j/k i don't do money matches anymore, i'm too poor
I dunno man. The chainthrow Pichu has on Peach might upset you a little.

EDIT: I know it upset me. And the tier list.

B-Down

Smash Apprentice
Chaddd, if you have some spare time, mind getting some friendlies in with me? I've been to about 4 tournies with you at them and have never gotten to play you in brackets, or a friendlies.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I've been practising my Roy...wanna see how it fairs against anyone >.>

Hellz yeah

chaddd

Smash Lord
And I'm not a douchebag, despite what many people probably think. If you want friendlies, just ask.

Top Bottom