• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoD5: King of the South (October 14 in Lithonia GA)

Jx31

Smash Ace
Does anyone else want to mm my Marth? I can accept one more five dollar challenge, after that it has to be 1$.

5$, 2/3, or 3/5 one stage ban.

1$ 2/3 one stage ban.

Also, not to be arrogant or anything but I prefer that a (non-cde) top 10 player accepted this challenge.

Thanks.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Hey Jx. Why did you lower the money for me? :( More money usually = more exiciting(Since I have a job now. lol).
Marth is like one of my worst characters now. lol. I never use him anymore, but he is still pretty fun to use.

Jx31

Smash Ace
Hey Jx. Why did you lower the money for me? :( More money usually = more exiciting(Since I have a job now. lol).
Marth is like one of my worst characters now. lol. I never use him anymore, but he is still pretty fun to use.
Oh, you never specified the amount when you accepted so I assumed the lowest amount >.>. 5$ it is.

edit-CDE, we need to smash more :(. Smash at my dorm's tv room thursday and friday?(Fall break!)

Prac352

Smash Lord
Sweet. So like $20? You and me?

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Here's my list:

Eugene- 10$ 3/5 Marth ditto
Cornell 5$ 2/3
Prac- 5$ 2/3
Carter 10$ 3/5
Somasu 5$ 2/3
LOL!!! <3 Fullmetal Mike, yo dog, why don't you just get friendlies? I mean, obviously you don't give a **** about money, and I'm pretty sure anyone in GA would play you for free anyway, I know I would, all day. Anyway, not tryin to dis you or anything just askin.

BTW, me and some people talked it over, and your new gamer tag is Money Match Mike, and your new name entry is $M$, and from now on you play green Marth. Done.

Does anyone else want to mm my Marth? I can accept one more five dollar challenge, after that it has to be 1$.

5$, 2/3, or 3/5 one stage ban.

1$ 2/3 one stage ban.

Also, not to be arrogant or anything but I prefer that a (non-cde) top 10 player accepted this challenge.

Thanks.
Yo, I'm Top 10, you, me, 5$ mm, October 14th. I'm poor. Done.

Jx31

Smash Ace
Sure thing.

So now thats:
5$ Fullmetal(If he says yes)
1$ theONEjanitor
5$ Laijin
5$ Renegade
All 2/3 unless stated otherwise

Wow, thats a bit more than I bargined for XD.

edit-lol, just noticed that these are more than likely going to be all Marth dittos!

Somasu

Smash Ace
I'll do a $5 or $1 MM with you, Jx =)

2/3, standard tourney rules, any character(s)

Friendlies afterwords.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I might be able to Do a 5$ Luigi vs fox MM if your up for it.
Sure, you're on.

Sure. I'll Marth ditto you Jx.
I also want a Marth ditto money match from Eugene and Full Metal.
Amount/ # of matches?

LOL!!! <3 Fullmetal Mike, yo dog, why don't you just get friendlies? I mean, obviously you don't give a **** about money, and I'm pretty sure anyone in GA would play you for free anyway, I know I would, all day. Anyway, not tryin to dis you or anything just askin.

BTW, me and some people talked it over, and your new gamer tag is Money Match Mike, and your new name entry is $M$, and from now on you play green Marth. Done.

ROFL, you're right, but money keeps the matches serious- there are consequences for my mistakes, which helps me make less of them. Plus a little extra cash ain't bad.

Sure thing.

So now thats:
5$ Fullmetal(If he says yes)
1$ theONEjanitor
5$ Laijin
5$ Renegade
All 2/3 unless stated otherwise

Wow, thats a bit more than I bargined for XD.

edit-lol, just noticed that these are more than likely going to be all Marth dittos!
Sure, you're on for 5$ 2/3.

My list looks like:

Eugene- 10$ 3/5 Marth ditto
Cornell- 5$ 2/3
Prac- 5$ 2/3
Carter- 10$ 3/5
Somasu- 5$ 2/3 Fox vs. Falco
Bdown- 5$ 2/3 Fox vs. Luigi
Jx31- 5$ 2/3
Laijin- ???$ ???$ Marth ditto

I think I'm set on MMs for now.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
LMAO!!!! 8 money matches in one day = hardcore bada$$.

Wait a minute... I'm poor..........

Hey B Down 7$ MM challenge

Hey TheONEjanitor 7$ MM challenge

Hey Soft 7$ MM challenge

Hey Soma 7$ MM challenge

Do you accept? or are you cowards?

WHO ELSE WANTS SOME!?!?!?!?!

Justice777

Smash Cadet
I feel left out. I wanna money match too. Cept' I have no moneys in the bank so...
1$ money matches?

Justice777

Smash Cadet
Money matches prove everything! How else do you explain the crucifixion?

Terms?

2 out of 3 any character I guess.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Back in my day we played for women...And that proved everything.
LOL

I can imagine it, Mike G throwing down twelve women that he carried by the hair in front of Wes...

"12 wimminz. tourney rules."

and the whole room going quiet.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
i wanna come to this

who wants to give me and tong and jeff rides?

Also $1 DK dittos. I'm out to prove myself as best DK in GA.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I hate it when people say they're the 'best char' in GA. So do a lot of people, I've seen a big discussion before about it, and I don't care to go find it. All I know is that people don't say after every post 'blah blah blah, the best blah blah in GA'

Annoying

Top Bottom