• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoD5: King of the South (October 14 in Lithonia GA)

Eugenio

Smash Lord
I know d@mn well that more people are planning on coming to this than just the people on the lists below. So if you're coming or if you might come, please say so. I'm sure there will be at least 8 more members of the GPC Legion coming. Also, in reference to you guys that have to go to church in the morning, I'm sure you will make it out in time for singles so don't despair.

Attendants
GAwes(in spirit)
Chaddd
Cornel
Datman
2 Raw
Marty
Alpha
Prac
PB&J
Full Metal
Zues
Bestin GA
SleepyK
Dogy Samich
Jx31
Rayku

Maybe
Nite
Carter
Gerbil

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
my car is broke right now.
but it should be fixed by then.
and if it is,
presuming I have money, and beyonce doesnn't want to come over and give me a blow job that day
i should be there.

i may bring a spectator, will they have to pay the door fee as well?

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
:yoshi: Bloshi, I wanna come to this with mah crew so bad.

They wanna fly down here for this, hahahaha, but it's on a Sunday. x_x

Also, I'm aware of the fighting weakness. However, I've made more than my fair share of preparations. ^_^ Choice Scarf anything with a fighting move dies. I can show you if I SOMEHOW get to make this. It's pretty neat.

P.S. - Son, double Yoshi team is hot. Ask D1--it makes people upset! I also second every other character in the game, so we can do whatever team friendlies you'd like! ^_^

P.P.S. - Son, what the heck PM me with where you are and all that junk. I didn't know you were down here. o_0
You should change the date so a certain pikachu player and his friends can visit shiri and still be able to make it back for classes on monday :)

Edit: I meant Sheikachu >_>

Somasu

Smash Ace
Put me on the Attendance list!

Only thing that would hold me back would be some random event held by my family since it's a Sunday and all.

*Pichu Taunts*

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Awww, looks like I'm out too. Maybe another time, then.

Boo @ Bloshi, hahahaha.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I would go, trust me I really want to, but I'm going through Alpha on Sunday afternoons until around Dec.

I'll try to see if I can make any Saturday tournaments, though. ^_^

Prac352

Smash Lord
Dang. If Alpha can't make it, neither can I. Hmmm...
No joke. As far as myself goes, Alpha is/was going to ask Darvel about driving. So me and DP might have a chance still :) (I'm still not a 100% though... money johns blow big balls)
I'm driving to this. I'll be bringing datman along with me. There's still two seats left in my car.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
SHIII
daniel-zaman doesn't post here anymore
I POST FOR DANIEL
BRING HIM/ME/DANIEL

C......

Smash Apprentice
Hey, it's Renegade Marth using Cornel's profile.

Glad you can make Alpha.

and yeah I god mod stomped lol.

Nite

Smash Champion
Eugene- I knew it would happen after seeing like 10 of your posts. Lol, you went out in style though.

Rocky Balboa

Smash Rookie
OK fellas, I just realized that I forgot to ask you apes if you could bring your cubes and a copy of smash. That would really help things move along a lot quicker, obviously. I know the GPC legion got me.

Top Bottom