• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoD5: King of the South (October 14 in Lithonia GA)

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Sensai and I are thinking about this. Depends on stuff happening at the university that weekend, like tests or something. But he has a car so we definitely have a ride there. Don't put us down for sure yet.

Prac352

Smash Lord
You wanna get that 20$ MM at this?
Or, we could play Prison smash.
;)
Prison smash is where the loser gives the winner a cigarette, and the winner f*cks the loser in the ***.
Sound about right, playboy?

Just kidding~!
xD
Maybe If I have some monies by the time this rolls around.

XD prison match sounds like a win win scenario.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
man on a sunaday i gotta go 2 chruch. i would like 2 come though. why sunday so early
It's on Sunday because gamers experience is usually very full on Saturdays, and there would be very little room or time for a relatively large tournament to take place on that day. GX is closed on Sunday, so we would have the whole place dedicated to the smash tournament.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
It's on Sunday because gamers experience is usually very full on Saturdays, and there would be very little room or time for a relatively large tournament to take place on that day. GX is closed on Sunday, so we would have the whole place dedicated to the smash tournament.
o thanks 4 being nice about i would like 2 come but i gotta go 2 chruch but anything like this plz post again hope u guys have fun here. this sounds cool

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Sensai and I are thinking about this. Depends on stuff happening at the university that weekend, like tests or something. But he has a car so we definitely have a ride there. Don't put us down for sure yet.
You should do it! Sensai's ganon is sex!

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
ey yo Eugene, is that Monday a holiday?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Western NY wants to come to this, but it's on a Sunday. Lots of sadness. :_:

Bloshi

Smash Ace
:yoshi: Western NY wants to come to this, but it's on a Sunday. Lots of sadness. :_:
SHIRI GET THE **** DOWN HERE NOW I MIGHT BE AT THIS. IT'S YOSHI TIEM MOTHA ****A! Sorry I'm just excited I might get to play another Yoshi-boards frequenter.

Btw western NY wtf that's like weird it's not anywhere close to here lol.

EDIT: HOLY **** YOU'RE IN GEORGIA NOW HOLY CRAP! OMGOMGOMG WE'RE GONNA PLAY EACH OTHER! AND THEN PWN WITH A YOSHI/YOSHI TEAM OR ZELDA/WHATEVER YOU SECOND AS.

Btw Shiri your entire pokemon team has a fighting weakness lol. Lucario+choice scarf+aura sphere would kill it.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Bloshi, I wanna come to this with mah crew so bad.

They wanna fly down here for this, hahahaha, but it's on a Sunday. x_x

Also, I'm aware of the fighting weakness. However, I've made more than my fair share of preparations. ^_^ Choice Scarf anything with a fighting move dies. I can show you if I SOMEHOW get to make this. It's pretty neat.

P.S. - Son, double Yoshi team is hot. Ask D1--it makes people upset! I also second every other character in the game, so we can do whatever team friendlies you'd like! ^_^

P.P.S. - Son, what the heck PM me with where you are and all that junk. I didn't know you were down here. o_0

Prac352

Smash Lord
I'm suffering from randomness withdrawal. It's been far too long since I've seen a Eugene post . . .

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'll need a ride to this, probably from church.
unless by then i'm driving.
in which case:
Future SleepyK: disregard this post, edit it, and make it about rugs and the orient.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I'll need a ride to this, probably from church.
unless by then i'm driving.
in which case:
Future SleepyK: disregard this post, edit it, and make it about rugs and the orient.
OMFG I can give you a ride to this dood. As long as your church isn't insanely far away or some trash. Lemme know.

Top Bottom