• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Just bought an extreme green n64 controller with a perfect joystick on ebay.

Best looking n64 controller in existence (including horis and all the lame 3rd party ones).

Morin0

Smash Lord
0:25

The sound of the TV audio (?) cuts off momentarily, but the sound of the keyboard (?) clattering keeps on playing.

wut

Emmi

Smash Rookie
oh i record this from computer screen using a program my friend told me, but for some reason it doesn't record the sound so i put microphone next to horipad to record sound separately lol but it shouldn't really be out of sync since i start both recording at the same time XD

Sangoku

Smash Master
Lol everybody will doubt at any little weird things that appear in videos. I'm not sure what is controversial now, is it that Emmi=TAS or that Emmi=Rom? Or both?

edit: it's okay, I'll watch them when I'm back. Same goes for isai vs firo ='(.

Sangoku

Smash Master
You seem to know stuff about it, so would you help me trying to bypass it? Last year, I used a proxy but that was unreliable (youtube vids stopping to load every 2 seconds forcing me to refresh). I haven't tried VPN, as I don't know how to use it (I've read most VPN client weren't free or something?) and I read the great firewall (let's call it Panda, because I'm afraid that if the keywords appear here too often, they'll block it too) blocks them too. I've found something called Tor, but unfortunately, it doesn't work either. Panda really sucks lol.

Sedda

Smash Champion
There are some awesome VPN services that are really cheap. You could probably just pay like ~$5 for one month of something like ~$35 a year. Not guaranteed to work in THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA, but if you can find a free trial somewhere you can see if it works.

Barbs Jr

Smash Apprentice
played doubles with near, boom and jaime yesterday.

Boom and Jaime are an unreal team

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
off to a FEST featuring myself, weedwack, sensei and CLUBDAWG LeFLASHPUPPY

if only we had STREAMING EQUIPMENT

Sangoku

Smash Master
Thanks to JAIME (you're the man!) I can now watch youtube vids!

So yeah, I watched Emmi's new combo and I understand why Near was so suspicious lol.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
if it adds to credibility she's done a bit of nonsensical tech stuff when i played her

obviously not that combo, but it feels like she practises a lot

malva00

Smash Master

B Link

Smash Lord
I made a copy of my tentative schedule in Japan, in case anyone is interested. Column G is a list of people who wants to play smash on a specific day (Jousuke is supposed to update this), and column F is a list of people who want to see the sights with Brenda and me.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Alul6uL7LSThdGZDNzZVc0FEY3lDTjg4a0luOFg4N2c#gid=0

Dunno if it'll all be filled out before I leave XD
I would really appreciate a japanese ssb player name guide.

B Link

Smash Lord
I get "Mr. help tall" and "???" for the two names in the G column on Babylon translate. I don't know Japanese so can you put the English sounding name of each? For example, Jousuke, Takamitsu etc. as opposed to 皆さん

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
I get "Mr. help tall" and "???" for the two names in the G column on Babylon translate. I don't know Japanese so can you put the English sounding name of each? For example, Jousuke, Takamitsu etc. as opposed to 皆さん
use google translate. below the kanji you enter it says how to pronounce it using the language you translate it to

Top Bottom