• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Battlecow

Play to Win
^Also what is the desired alternative to force feeding inmates on hunger strikes? Let them starve? Give in to the prisoners demands?

Yeah exactly I mean I'm not necessarily saying that the guantanamo situation doesn't need to be worked on, I'm just saying hunger strikes should have no effect on our policy towards prisoners and we have to feed them somehow

The Star King

Smash Hero
Sangoku

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

jk I'm just collecting my prize for first to notice. Infraction free for life, thanks.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Dammit Sangoku. I was supposed to be the new moderator.. I was supposed to be Smashboards' HERO.
The resistance will not fall! We will live forever!

Oh and for those of you who missed it.

He did a LOT more than this but i'm not gonna spam the social thread with all of the pictures lol.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Mario's Uair.

EDIT: On another note, Sky and I are vacaying in NC this week (I go with his family every year, we're best friends, it's not as weird as it sounds lol). We just found out that his SMASH or n64 is like ****ed up or something because everytime we turn it on we don't have any of the unlockables. We decided to leave the system running all week so that we don't have to keep unlocking ****.

Good or bad idea? Will this or will this not PERMANENTLY **** up his 64/ssb?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
sounds like his cartridge got ****ed up by the karma gods of smashboards. And sounds likes its ****ed up permanently tbh. Idk if there's any fix

malva00

Smash Master
Jousuke is flying to Honshu/本州 (the main island of Japan) tomorrow. He's staying with a friend and will meet Brenda and me next Wednesday. He told me that he flies to 本州 twice a year for the Kansai and Kanto tournaments.

Thanks for the information PABLO.

bloodpeach

Smash Journeyman
if the unlockables reset when you remove the cart, the battery is probably dead. It's easy to fix, but you need to disassemble the cart, which requires a werid screwdriver.

Morin0

Smash Lord
And the oppression begins.

B-But Ness is good!

INFRACTION

"You think that post was a good post?"

jk. Don't infract me, bro.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Too late, aa has already been infracted. Check your infractions too near.

If anyone has a problem with a choice I make, feel free to PM me argumenting why you think it was a poor choice (and I'll infract you).

clubbadubba

Smash Master
yo sangoku i'ma need your phone number. never know when I'll need to get komo banned or something

Sangoku

Smash Master
Haha don't worry, right now I'm checking smashboards way too often to let that pass. We have interesting INFRACTION discussion in the skype group though.

Sedda

Smash Champion
Ya mos def is mos definitely a little *****.

known that since ballin posted his whiny "wahhhhhh the prison industrial complex waaaaaah" video

If they don't wanna be force fed they should ****in' eat.

oh yeah and it's nuts how hard it is to tell skill from vids

like jousuke, I know he's incredibly good

but I watch the vids and I'm like "meh not even hard just uair more"
You guys took this too seriously in the wrong way lol

I was just sharing, and I don't like Mos Def, but saying stuff like "welp they should just eat lolz" is stretching it a little bit. Hunger strikes happen for a reason, and although I think they're probably as stupid as the way Guantanamo is dealing with them, at least they're trying something other than just saying "it needs to be worked on." You know, that thing everybody says but nothing ends up happening ever.

Also CONGRATS SANGOKU.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Yea but these guys are prisoners, so eh. If you give them what they want they'll just do it again to get more. That's why we don't negotiate with terrorists or people with hostages, because that would give people the impression that it works.

I found it funny that they said they are only force feeding about 1/3 of the prisoners that are on hunger strike. I guess only 1/3 of them have information valuable enough to keep them alive?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I got infracted once for posting like 100 smiley faces in Tanks video thread when he finally uploaded a video of me. I don't think Krynxe understands just how big of a moment it is when Tank actually uploads stuff

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
On the first day I made an account I was getting infractions like every ten minutes. NBD. I'm kind of a bad ass.

Oh and thanks for the help from before dudes.

Barbs Jr

Smash Apprentice
fireblaster is always begging for people to play console. You should hit him up :3

he's in CT? That'd be awesome. Just not sure how fun it is for people at his level to play people at my level. I'm not terrible but I've only been playing for a few months

clubbadubba

Smash Master
he's in CT? That'd be awesome. Just not sure how fun it is for people at his level to play people at my level. I'm not terrible but I've only been playing for a few months
Playing good players on console and them giving you pointers as you play is one of the best ways to get good. Can't speak for fireblaster, but I have fun playing newer players as well as more experienced players.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
I heard about those guys who get so addicted to the boards they decide to ask to be banned from the site.
Maybe Infamous_Diablo just wanted the same, but with more rage.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
barbs, use the NA SSB map

but connecticut has fireblaster, yeah, and he plays online now, so you should talk with him there and see if he's ever available for console

or drive to the canadian border to play boom

clubbadubba

Smash Master
boom gives the best smash advice.

Aspiring player: Hey boom how do I play this matchup?
Boom: I usually just go and beat them up

Top Bottom