• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Battlecow

Play to Win
It's back in champaign anyways so I wouldn't be able to ship it right away

Next time I go home I'll ship it to you 'cause you're a bro

IDK about price

M!nt

Smash Champion
lol you wrote the joke there too? it wasn't that good of a joke haha

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Damn I played so much yesterday. And... I played with style for once. It was fun, maybe I"ll do it again some day. My love for the game is at an all time high right now, I just wanna PLAY.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
do anyone else's computers taunt cancel, jab grab, djc with yoshi, and ledge cancel like bosses? or are mine LEARNING

The Star King

Smash Hero
**** I didn't mean to like that, so now I'm gonna unlike it. Your avatar looks like you after I WOOP YOU in smash.

And no bane, I'm at work unfortunately
Mint was probably responding to Bane

THEY REALLY LIKE EACH OTHER THOUGH

do anyone else's computers taunt cancel, jab grab, djc with yoshi, and ledge cancel like bosses? or are mine LEARNING
I've seen them jab grab. IDK about the other ones though

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Just had a training session with Wizzy. Kid is gonna **** everyone very soon. He was always uptilting light chars instead of comboing horizontally, so I showed him how to combo horizontally.

He successfully reproduced literally every combo i showed him in the first 3-5 attempts lol. Even nair chains. Too pro.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Lol what does that mean CLUBBA??

Just gonna make it all the more impressive when he's ****** everyone. In a 30-45 minute span I taught him things it took me years to figure out. I didn't have the luxury of having someone show me that stuff first hand. Videos of Prince and Sossi were my only teachers.

What was truly impressive is that he picked it all up instantly, like it was nothing.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Lol what does that mean CLUBBA??

Just gonna make it all the more impressive when he's ****** everyone. In a 30-45 minute span I taught him things it took me years to figure out. I didn't have the luxury of having someone show me that stuff first hand. Videos of Prince and Sossi were my only teachers.

What was truly impressive is that he picked it all up instantly, like it was nothing.
If you're trying to make me jealous, then you succeeded ; __ ;

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Mint if you lived in Orlando I'd teach you everything I know about Yoshi too. Sucks for you though. Gotta live in the same city as me.

Can't have everyone running around knowing all my tricks.

Yobolight

Smash Lord
too bad he's yoshi though
Why do people think that Yoshi is bad?
I am starting to think he is actually really good.

The more I play with Yoshi, the more he comes into contention for favorite character (Ness).
Yoshi lets you press so many buttons!!!!

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
Any of you guys listen to James Blake? I've been spamming overgrown since it came out. The first half of that album is particularly dank.

Oh and I'm seeing flying lotus in phile later this month. Not really sure what to expect.

And of course, uncomfortable levels of hype for Random Access Memories.

Top Bottom