• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Mr Bushido

Smash Ace
speaks french, cant afford not having a Tifa avatar, no one's ever seen/played him/knows where he's from, comes out of nowhere with a ton of modding knowledge right after sangoku rq

srry son goku confirmed

Sedda

Smash Champion
i like it how cobr cant respond to that

-edit

speaks french, cant afford not having a Tifa avatar, no one's ever seen/played him/knows where he's from, comes out of nowhere with a ton of modding knowledge right after sangoku rq

srry son goku confirmed
i support this theory. he was also super nice/NORMAL initially, but maybe that was too SANGOKU-LIKE, so he had to switch it up. Now his posts are all psycho

Last edited:

clubbadubba

Smash Master
so i think stranded and/or maliki called me last night at 4:40 am and left me a messaged asking me to give them my netflix account. I don't even have a netflix account.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
i refuse to believe sangoku could post like that

or maybe he's really good he can post however he wants, almost making it a compliment

----

cobr is paying for his sins on reddit guys. he just needs to correct a few more "there's no DI in 64" and he'll be free to come back

Last edited:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
part of me wishes that kahnu is bangoku

him and i may have had our differences, but he was my eternal rival and how he's gone

it kind of feels like a piece of me is missing

never forgotten<3

RIP

Annex

Smash Ace
cobr is paying for his sins on reddit guys. he just needs to correct a few more "there's no DI in 64" and he'll be free to come back
calling it DI is really dumb
SDI or PI
please

also cobr's been lurking so deep lately. I imagine him yelling at sassing his screen right now

mixa

Banned via Warnings
SDI or PI
I know a few who started calling 64 DI 'SDI'. next thing you knew, they began talking about 'falco' and 'marth', meteor smashes, and by the end of the week they started asking how to cancel fox's shine

I caught one of them posting an isai-chuck norris joke as a youtube comment, and sometimes they'd say "sooo much hitstun LOL"

people change when they start doing that. I'd rather carry the Sauron ring than to use 'SDI'

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings

srry son goku confirmed
no

I use google translate to troll people.

I have a Tifa pic because of Madao.

I'm from Florida, I do a lot of local smash tourneys (not famous ones that are streamed and recorded)

I looked at this forum for a while and just decided to come, does someone registering and posting frequently mean that they, "came out of nowhere"?

No modding knowledge, just knowing Hex and texture hacking,

but I AM my own person. a mod can check this by just checking Sangoku's IP address and my IP address.

please acknowledge me senpai
im not an alt

Mr Bushido

Smash Ace
no

I use google translate to troll people.

I have a Tifa pic because of Madao.

I'm from Florida, I do a lot of local smash tourneys (not famous ones that are streamed and recorded)

I looked at this forum for a while and just decided to come, does someone registering and posting frequently mean that they, "came out of nowhere"?

No modding knowledge, just knowing Hex and texture hacking,

but I AM my own person. a mod can check this by just checking Sangoku's IP address and my IP address.

please acknowledge me senpai
im not an alt
confirmed nonexistent lmaooooooooooooooo

#shrekt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj57zA7fKEQ

Last edited:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
+++++
what

what kind of ratchet ghetto hipster says ''lmao''

Last edited:

clubbadubba

Smash Master
whenever anyone has a tifa avatar i just assume its sangoku without reading the name. That goes for madao too.

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
sangoku
ukognas <-- reverse hitbox name
kognasu <-- 'u' always get last place
kaognsu <-- 'a' before 'o' just like Madao
kahnsu <-- 'og' makes the 'h' sound if you have a cold (we know you're cold-hearted on the inside)
kahnu <-- 's' removed to throw everyone of of your trail. We know who you are ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"bangs the goku" confirmed

The Star King

Smash Hero
Smash 4 officially calls it shuffling (SDI)~

I've started just calling it shuffling myself. **** Melee (I guess you kinda shfl in 64 too... )
It's "Hitstun Shuffling". If you're gonna be official, be official :^)

also RIP short hop

Last edited:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
sangoku
kahnsu <-- 'og' makes the 'h' sound if you have a cold (we know you're cold-hearted on the inside)
kahnu <-- 's' removed to throw everyone of of your trail. We know who you are ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

u figured me out

Shears

Smash Master
sangoku

Illuminati confirmed.

Also

Aliens and Space Hamsters

it has 21 letters
3 words
3x21 = 63
63 + 37 = 100
100 x 6.66
=666
illuminati connfirmed
22 letters and 4 words. Illuminati unconfirmed.

Last edited:

SSJ Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Just got back from beating the **** out of Isai. Happens pretty often. His family thinks they can just invite me over to BBQs without problems. Yeah, no.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
had a dream last night that clubba thought he could fly so he jumped off a building but he couldn't actually fly so he just fell to his death

rip

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
My dreams were always me dying or really odd lucid dream.I also stopped dreaming maybe 4.5 Years ago
i

Top Bottom