• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Paradoxium

Smash Master
I've seen a lot of "poking fun" in my time and your post doesn't look at all like sarcasm or a joke. Gj, Paradoxium. You'll eventually create a world for yourself where you live in an eternal paradox. Live long and smash on!
Well it was fun for me though, and that's pretty much all that matters.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Why do you people still play this ****ty game, smash 4 is already out you should be playing it instead. Or if you want a faster game play melee.
Why are you still playing brawl? ****ty mechanics and favors content over gameplay. wHy DoNt YoU jUsT pLaY sMaSh 4!?!!1111/1/1/

I have played waaaaayyyyyy more brawl than pm. I got project m in 2012, I got brawl the day it was released. Catch me on allisbrawl I was goin ham

way to contradict yourself **** head

also I call bull**** youre not a ****ing girl

also nice shadow picture

just kidding get the **** out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAfyFTzZDMM

Last edited:

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Lmao @ Kahnu Kahnu you sound super offended, fyi I like all smash games (Except for smash 4), and I already said I was messing around.
You can stop pretending to be a badass now.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Lmao @ Kahnu Kahnu you sound super offended, fyi I like all smash games (Except for smash 4), and I already said I was messing around.
You can stop pretending to be a badass now.
Why do you people still play this ****ty game, smash 4 is already out you should be playing it instead. Or if you want a faster game play melee.

I don't see the point in playing a game with such ****ty graphics, clunky game play, like 10 characters, and on an outdated system.
Honestly you guys are like a roach infestation, no matter how hard you try to kill them somehow there are always a few roaches left.
Why do you people still play this ****ty game, smash 4 is already out you should be playing it instead.
you just double contradicted yourself
you stated smash 4 is better than 64
and you said 64 is ****

My god, GET OUT.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
@ Kahnu Kahnu are you actually ****ing stupid or are you just pretending to be?

With that I'm just gonna leave, stop quoting me **** please, thanks

Last edited:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
@ Kahnu Kahnu are you actually ****ing stupid or are you just pretending to be?

With that I'm just gonna leave, stop quoting me **** please, thanks
I actually just found your flaws and presented them to everyone.
Now, you're embarrassed, insulted me, even though I showed no sign of stupidity, then you leave because you know you ****ed up.

SSJ Kirby

Smash Apprentice
I just got back from the Mario Party World Championship in Germany, placed 1st of course. Was a set of 30 games, 10 from each of the first three 64 games.

Won 17/20. Damn I'm good.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
I just got back from the Mario Party World Championship in Germany, placed 1st of course. Was a set of 30 games, 10 from each of the first three 64 games.

Won 17/20. Damn I'm good.

I went there too, I won 4/20. I'm blazin'.

SSJ Kirby

Smash Apprentice
I'm afraid that is a lie. The electric rat Pokeman is simply incapable of escaping the oral grasp of a Kirbexual suction.

Jdawg9876

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jdawg9876
3DS FC
4399-1836-0019
Why can't we be friends, why can't weee be friends.

SSJ Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Reminds me of the time I placed first in a Mario Tennis competition. Was a real life one too, we all had to dress up. I fit the mold of Kirby perfectly, confirming every square inch of my body to that pink ball of tough fluff. They say I was so graceful, that not even Muhammad Ali could sting me with his butterfly mac 'n' cheese bull****.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
But, aren't we all aliens and space hamsters, on the inside? *X-Files Theme plays*
Aliens and Space Hamsters

it has 21 letters
3 words
3x21 = 63
63 + 37 = 100
100 x 6.66
=666
illuminati connfirmed

Last edited:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
caneut = peanut
cobr = tiger
karajan = cracker ( not rascist, like saltine crackers)
sangoku = gaara

vous êtes tous des enfoirés

Last edited:
Top Bottom