• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I love you 64 social. :3

In all seriousness, I didn't mean to quote you, just quote what was happening in the thread.

Also saw this:
I just saw PM on a stream, is it the Apex of the series?

Last edited:

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Warning Received
Why do you people still play this ****ty game, smash 4 is already out you should be playing it instead. Or if you want a faster game play melee.

I don't see the point in playing a game with such ****ty graphics, clunky game play, like 10 characters, and on an outdated system.
Honestly you guys are like a roach infestation, no matter how hard you try to kill them somehow there are always a few roaches left.

Jdawg9876

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jdawg9876
3DS FC
4399-1836-0019
If they're like me, they play Smash 64 to relive the simpler times and have a good time.

Sedda

Smash Champion
Why do you people still play this ****ty game, smash 4 is already out you should be playing it instead. Or if you want a faster game play melee.

I don't see the point in playing a game with such ****ty graphics, clunky game play, like 10 characters, and on an outdated system.
Honestly you guys are like a roach infestation, no matter how hard you try to kill them somehow there are always a few roaches left.
go back to brawl 2.0 please. keep your poisonous self out of here.

Vale

Smash Ace
guys, don't blame paradoxium
his avatar is shadow, which forces him to be at least 60% edgier than normal

Jdawg9876

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jdawg9876
3DS FC
4399-1836-0019
Whoa, I've never seen a Senator on a forum before.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Could you guys not do the things you're doing ty

Don't stir up trouble on other subforums.
what do you mean stiring up trouble on the other forum, the only 2 people posting in PM social are myself and Sedda and both of us are raising quite valid points. I mean I play that game as much as 64 if not more.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
Could you guys not do the things you're doing ty

Don't stir up trouble on other subforums.
Maybe we should go on the PM boards and talk about how they're all a bunch of hobos that couldn't get anywhere and had to resort to playing a mod that isn't even an official game.

the above statement is not serious

Oh wait, nobody here did that, nobody is doing it, and nobody will do it. However, it seems that P:M players don't mind talking serious trash about other smash games regardless of where they're talking, just because those other smash games have smaller fanbases than their game so that gives them free ammo to say that kind of stuff?

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Whoa, I've never seen a Senator on a forum before.
Don't pay the title any mind, it's a terrible name for what is basically a overglorified super mod.

what do you mean stiring up trouble on the other forum, the only 2 people posting in PM social are myself and Sedda and both of us are raising quite valid points. I mean I play that game as much as 64 if not more.
Hmm, I looked and saw something about "PMS social thread". You then quoted one of them here and implied you found them funny.

Then there were a couple of other toxic provocative responses. I shouldn't need to quote them, they're literally RIGHT THERE.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Don't pay the title any mind, it's a terrible name for what is basically a overglorified super mod.

Hmm, I looked and saw something about "PMS social thread". You then quoted one of them here and implied you found them funny.

Then there were a couple of other toxic provocative responses. I shouldn't need to quote them, they're literally RIGHT THERE.
I didn't mean to quote his name, I also apologized and noted to him that I did not mean to quote him, or did you just read the first couple of posts (reminds me of certain US senat....NVM)

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I didn't mean to quote his name, I also apologized and noted to him that I did not mean to quote him, or did you just read the first couple of posts (reminds me of certain US senat....NVM)
it wasn't necessarily you, I DO actually read, which is why I followed the quote trail to realise the post that got 9000x reported really was just responding to some other particular troll.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Well the PM thread is kind of a troll paradise and so is this one. I mean if someone say something like that, I kinda have to repost it. It's the sanctity.

I mean ever heard the phrase 1unit? It's melee, brawl, and PM..oh wait.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
It may already be a given answer, but how often do these trolls pop up on these types of threads?
The 64 community is split between a bunch of fun loving offline players and well this (as well as the Kailera/online play which has inspired much worse trolls than you see on here. Our top players outside of a few troll middle-level players outside of a few who troll the next level who troll the next, etc.

We actually have the nicest scene offline but we act like giant jerks online because I think we find it somehow fun.

Last edited:

Jdawg9876

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jdawg9876
3DS FC
4399-1836-0019
I see, I would figure there'd be a few of those trolls around these parts.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Well the PM thread is kind of a troll paradise and so is this one. I mean if someone say something like that, I kinda have to repost it. It's the sanctity.

I mean ever heard the phrase 1unit? It's melee, brawl, and PM..oh wait.
I haven't actually.

Man I wish all the smash communities could just get along. I like all the smash games, why can't everyone else? :sadsheep:

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I haven't actually. Man I wish all the smash communities could just get along. I like all the smash games, why can't everyone else? :sadsheep:
I like all of them also outside of the absolute toxicity of the ruleset/mk ban in brawl [though the people were mostly nice.] I wish we would all work together but nah it won't happen. Blame nintendo for making 4 very different games (well the 4th is like...nvm.)

Jdawg9876

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jdawg9876
3DS FC
4399-1836-0019
I haven't actually.

Man I wish all the smash communities could just get along. I like all the smash games, why can't everyone else? :sadsheep:
I enjoy all of them as well, even despite the hate Brawl gets, they're all from the same great series, and all fun to play in the end.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I liked the game outside of one/two characters (MK/D3) and they were all fun to play

but I like to bumrush in every smash game and that system irked me. I can't blame others for liking it/playing it. I understand why.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
I have played waaaaayyyyyy more brawl than pm. I got project m in 2012, I got brawl the day it was released. Catch me on allisbrawl I was goin ham

Last edited:

Paradoxium

Smash Master
View attachment 29315

Hates 64 for existing but mains Kirby? Explain yourself, @ Paradoxium Paradoxium .
I don't hate 64, it was obvious shenanigans kinda poking fun at how y'all ripped Vash a new one. I pretty much like all smash games, kinda salty about Apex not having pm, but on the bright side they got melee and they're giving brawl another chance.

I ****in despise smash 4 though, super glitchy, super good rolls, terrible air dodges, no ledge games, Rosalina, and they neutered mk. Also the 1 player modes are ass. I hope the wii u version is better.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
He kinda deserved it, not going to lie. He literally said after I calmly posted "who the hell are you"

Who says that lol

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing

I don't hate 64, it was obvious shenanigans kinda poking fun at how y'all ripped Vash a new one.
I've seen a lot of "poking fun" in my time and your post doesn't look at all like sarcasm or a joke. Gj, Paradoxium. You'll eventually create a world for yourself where you live in an eternal paradox. Live long and smash on!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Why Kero, I accidentally clicked on that image while I was half awake and his face made me laugh hard

Last edited:
Top Bottom