• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Shears

Smash Master
Emotions run high on SWF.

EmmiDownUnder was me, I told Sangoku.

The document with all the macros that Rom produced was Simon's. Rom has no clue what he's talking about. So no, no macros. You just mad.

Don was a nicer person as emmi than any of you, and he never cared about you ******s.

& I wasn't the one that kicked you. Get a ****ing clue. dsc's the only semi decent one of you lot.

(i've never spoken to kuro or ciaza, but ciaza posting misinformation is bad enough)
Get the **** out of here you dumb ass piece of ****. You're a lying scumbag who is clearly just trying to cause problems. Proof you're full of ****:

EmmiDownUnder was me, I told Sangoku.
That wasn't you dumbass, that was me. If you have any ****ing memory instead of fueling your own ego and the fiction of Emmi, you would remember, or even look at that post directly, and see Sangoku calling me out for creating that account. God you are such a ****ing *****. I should beat your ass just for bringing puffdaddy into this you poisonous ********.

And **** censorship for blocking out half my post.

#FirstNonTrollPostOnSWF
Goddamn hypocrite. People like you shouldn't be allowed to reproduce and continue supplying the world with scumbags.

Last edited by a moderator:

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
let trolls be trolls guys

if jacob wants to h8 for no reason let him, even though me and kuro are delightful people to be around

Pooncahontas

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
hahaha

10hahahas

2ez.

nobody has proven macros or tas, nor can they.

@ ciaza ciaza I'm sure you are kuro are fine, that's what i was saying. but you're the one who came in here and said it's simon to the amerifag circlejerk.
simon's a real dude who's now getting messaged by people he doesn't know about some 'emmi' debacle.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
edit: this post was actually probably likely to break a rule or two so here's a family friendly version

dude doesn't even look relevant

like he could very well be part of the scenery no matter where he goes, such is his irrelevance

Last edited:

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
hahaha

10hahahas

2ez.

nobody has proven macros or tas, nor can they.

@ ciaza ciaza I'm sure you are kuro are fine, that's what i was saying. but you're the one who came in here and said it's simon to the amerifag circlejerk.
simon's a real dude who's now getting messaged by people he doesn't know about some 'emmi' debacle.
yeah but

i like to be right

more importantly i had to shove it in star kings face

nobody can prove unicorns exist either

they're just very, very, very unlikely to be real

Last edited:

Sedda

Smash Champion
Who the **** is emmi? nobody cares
WE'VE MADE IT VERY CLEAR THAT ALL WE CARE ABOUT IS THE G MANG. btw I'll be selling gimp suits if he comes to Apex. Spread the word.

Pooncahontas

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
I hope you get Lou Gehrig's disease
Would that make us related? 'cause you already have spasticity and difficulty talking.

Killer was using macros at Apex, and still choked.
Wouldn't be surprised if SK does too.

I need that s2j quote right now about basement virgins being mad because they've been playing this game for 15 years and still suck.

& apologies to you Prima donnas getting butthurt over some dumb **** taking his life.
40 innocent workers were killed by separatists in Syria yesterday.
I'd ****ing off myself if I had to rub shoulders with you lot.

Shears

Smash Master
Putting poon in your name isn't fooling anyone into thinking you're not a basement virgin.

Also that dumb **** won one of the most prestigious scholarships offered by Penn State.

You have no idea what kind of people you are talking to/about right now.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
Warning Received

if this isn't the face of a basement dwelling virgin nerd i dunno what is

come on guys, this is the person who's attempting to troll

type of dude who milk jousts in supermarkets

kind of guy who never learned what acne medication was

type of guy whose mom still dresses him and gets him haircuts

til he took this photo and was like yeah this is a good look, this is a good picture to put on facebook to display to the world

which, i mean, you gotta respect that optimism

Shears

Smash Master
Someone needs to let him know that poon IS a synonym for ***** but NOT the cat version of the word. I guess its easy to confuse though, I mean the only ***** a basement virgin would know is his pussycat.

He also has a striking resemblance to Jeffrey Dahmer...

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
even the cat is displeased with this guy touching him

obviously just rubbed one out and didn't wash his hands and thought it was a neat idea to take a photo of him petting his mother's cat in the hope that one of his four friends (non familial) will like it on facebook and then that'll show up in someone else's food who would be willing to pity **** him on the dirty musty humid floor of his home

shears: at least dahmer had interesting things to say. zombie sex slaves >>> anything homeboy comes up with

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
some videos came around of some japanese "girl" who used a "hori" to make absurdly long and difficult combos, then played on servers in australia and did work and etcetc

turns out it's all bull**** as was assumed

now there's all australian drama and uglyboy is trying to bring it on here

Vale

Smash Ace
@ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer Emmi is an Australian Smasher that mains Fox. Recorded some combo videos which may or may not be TAS. Emmi has demonstrated to have great tech skill through online games (usually at 7 frames of input lag). Macros may or may not be used. Emmi may or may not be female. Emmi may or may not be a different member of the community. One set of these options is considerably more likely than the other.

People have been debating the topic for a while now, and recently something happened in the Australia Smash Skype group that caused the discussion to reemerge.

Apart from the major debate, most of the people here were upset by a reference to Puff Daddy, which is a deceased Smasher that also went by the name Eggselent.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I had a dream where I whined about my ping in EC servers. Then someone in the EC (probably studstill lol) was saying that they get high ping too, so I was like, "Dude, just change your ISP. You already have the location covered."

sigh

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Dunno what the hell is going on, don't feel like reading.

Never cared who Emmi is/was. Girls are for noobs.

blaze3927

Smash Ace
I still maintain...that emmi is rom...

So my understanding is
~2 years ago Rom was suspected of using macros, multiple members of the community noticed the dumb DI, 1000x shine cancels per second etc.
~around the same time "emmi" pops up and showed examples of similar macroing,

~everyone assumed emmi was rom.

~2 year break me and ciaza barely play anyone online being content playing offline with 1der competing for the best in australia title every week~

~one month ago I jump in the skype group, play one game and get announced as b tier (lol what), all these new names which is good, emmi zhang now posting rickyssb quality videos,

~today i read hilarious drama thread. as ciaza summed up, talk is cheap, go to offline tourney. ggnore

signing out
james, blaze3927, Captain Falcon, #LEOUHOLDISMASHORVICEVERSA

Studstill

Smash Ace
Cobr is a giant (faux-)elitist asshole online, he pushes people over and over, now resorting to DOXING? Because the guy made a crack about your friend`s suicide you didn`t like? Doxing > death jokes. Sorry for your friend, but you guys really just, like, auto-gang up on people, it`s sick.
ALSO HOW DOES THIS HAVE 100 REPLIES IN A FEW DAYS?
Have you not noticed that ACTUAL SSB64 stuff is happening now? More smashing, less bull****; that is our slogan.

Top Bottom