• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

M!nt

Smash Champion
I mean there is no such thing as luck lol.

Habitual luck is just called skill. Any other luck is merely probability.
Idk I think people can be lucky. I don't think you can get more luck or lose it or anything, but I do think people can be naturally lucky. All it means is that they have a lot of good things happen to them.

Shears

Smash Master
Idk I think people can be lucky. I don't think you can get more luck or lose it or anything, but I do think people can be naturally lucky. All it means is that they have a lot of good things happen to them.
Its called coincidence, not luck. Luck is merely a person's delusion of grander when observing coincidence.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Its called coincidence, not luck. Luck is merely a person's delusion of grander when observing coincidence.
What would you call someone that wins the jackpot lottery twice by only buying two tickets? Lucky.

caneut

Smash Ace
Why do so many of you **** have profile pics of Tifa. Pls one of the top 5 games of all time but srs.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
goodluck vs TSA sedda lol
Speaking of this, my flight from SD to Nashville, TN (sup MINT) was GOOD. There wasn't such a fuss with security at the SD airport. But then on my way home, at the PA airport, they seemed more serious about security. Does this vary from airport to airport?

I think I believe in luck ^__^

Last edited:

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Man, I thought this forum was bad but after spending time on other gaming forums particularly Combat Arms, this place feels like heaven.

PrestonK

Smash Cadet
in other news, going to japan in a month or so with ciaza, someone gimme info on how to find japanese smashers :>
I'm visiting Tokyo from May 17th to the 21st and I PM'd @Jouske last week to see if there were any 64 players in Tokyo. He was a huge help and he posted on twitter and mixi to see if anyone was in the area at that time. Turns out there is a local tournament at the University of Tokyo on the 18th and I'll be entering. Jouske even found a 64 smasher that speaks basic English and will be going to the tournament too to act as my translation guy. For a random Canadian 64 player he helped me out so much it's insane.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Speaking of this, my flight from SD to Nashville, TN (sup MINT) was GOOD. There wasn't such a fuss with security at the SD airport. But then on my way home, at the PA airport, they seemed more serious about security. Does this vary from airport to airport?

Why would you come to Nashville? Yeah I'm sure security is different place to place probably depends on how much is at risk.

Although Nashville is supposed to be the next big up and coming city comparable to New York City. I need to hurry and buy a house or something.

Last edited:

stylisland

Smash Apprentice

If you like pizza, go to a taste of Italy in downtown. It's on 4th ave I think If If not 4th ave it's 4th street. I still can't believe you've never gone there mint.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
defs going to nihon

flights all booked

when aa told me we could play jousuke i thought he was joking but apprently now i have to pratice haha

even though i haven't played for 2 years

should be good fun

oh and shaya, dean aka 1der played and beat you in melee at some random canberra meet, but didn't want to tell you it was him

jus' saiyan =P

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
defs going to nihon

flights all booked

when aa told me we could play jousuke i thought he was joking but apprently now i have to pratice haha

even though i haven't played for 2 years

should be good fun

oh and shaya, dean aka 1der played and beat you in melee at some random canberra meet, but didn't want to tell you it was him

jus' saiyan =P

the only way to train to be good against jousuke is to play jousuke

Top Bottom