• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
Isai played as ness on his stream once and he lost against bane's falcon or something.

I think Isai would do worse with kirby than with jiggs. I remember one stream where either dexter or mariguas was getting destroyed by jiggs, but later they demolished his kirby on dreamland. And last night he almost lost to bane's fox. Pretty sure if megu or wario comes they would beat Isai's kirby easily.

Last edited:

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
I think he would will himself to top 8 no matter the character, that's just my biased opinion though.

I vote for fox though, strong consistent foxes are incredibly entertaining.

Chaostatic

Smash Apprentice
I think he would will himself to top 8 no matter the character, that's just my biased opinion though.

I vote for fox though, strong consistent foxes are incredibly entertaining.

Aren't you the one who plays comp. Pokemon?

Are you excited for the HOENN REMAKE!?

Chaostatic

Smash Apprentice
yo the hoenn story line is the best one imo

and considering i don't play competitively that's all i really care about lol

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Aren't you the one who plays comp. Pokemon?

Are you excited for the HOENN REMAKE!?
YESSSSS!!!

Hoenn is probably my most nostalgic region, I think I got into Ruby and Emerald more than any of the other games in the series. I like a lot of the features in it, and I'm glad that if they re-release the events they will actually be readily available over wifi instead of the silly distribution they had back in the Advanced days. I also love what they did with Gold and Silver as remakes, so again, really excited for this set.

Chaostatic

Smash Apprentice
dude

heart gold is my second fav game after emerald

can we all just take a second to admit that the 'make your own MOTHER ****ING SECRET BASE' feature was singlehandedly the greatest thing to ever happen to pokemon

lol i can't wait for that ****

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
I don't want to get my hopes up... But I'm really REALLY hoping the secret bases are incorporated into street passes, that would make my year

Sedda

Smash Champion
Has this been confirmed as a remake? I thought it was supposed to be a grand new adventure or whatever.

Sapphire and Ruby had the best surf music imo

M!nt

Smash Champion
Pokemon snap 2 would be soooo huge considering the number of pokemon now. Would work really well with the Wii U controller though.

That signature was already getting on my nerves, that was fast lol. RIP cute seal signature.

Last edited:

Vale

Smash Ace
  • sekret basses
  • battle back door
  • skep tiles
  • that dude's house above the third gym with the puzzle rooms

3rd gen is pretty cool
i did like how the commercial said "new adventure" and it'll probably be a remake.

My personal favourite game is Gold (or HeartGold), but I think Platinum version is the best for people who haven't played the series before. Emerald would be second, so gen 3 remakes seem pretty cool either way.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Sup y'all? Kero the Great here!

How's finals week going for everyone!? I got one more final tomorrow and then I'm home bound!

So check this ****. My mom's leaving for Florida for a ten day vacation on sunday, right? Well guess what that means!

This little ****** is all mine!

Usually I only see Appa a few days a week because I'm never home. But since nobody's home to watch him, he's left in my possession! He's going to be chilling with me all week! I'm gonna bing him everywhere lol it's gonna be awesome. He's such a champ I can't wait to spend all this time with him.

Yo.

He jumps when I say, "Yip Yip."

If that's not the sickest **** you've heard all day then get out my face.

#scienceguy

Anyway. I've gotta run.

Later mongrels.

I'll leave this gift for you: http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2lUfFM/www.inbflat.net/12/

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
had a dream last night that i was in nyc with cobr and breakthrough

we were playing mario kart 64 on that big ass screen in time square

but we had to stop because breakthrough was really drunk and kept ****ing with the police

then it turned into some 1960s **** because i was martin luther king jr

i got shot and everything

lol wtf

Top Bottom