• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
I'm gonna start doing this each week for fun. What do you guys think!

Any suggestions on how i could make it better? THANKS.

-Kero the Great
You can make it better by doing it at the exact same time each week with a shot of your cellphone or something so we know it is actually the first match

Or livestream it

Last edited:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
You can make it better by doing it at the exact same time each week with a shot of your cellphone or something so we know it is actually the first match

Or livestream it
I'm not tying to like jv6 the 9 each week or something. I don't really care how good or bad I do against the them at all, so there's really no reason for me lie about what the first match is lol.

But if people really want me to, i guess i can figure out some way to prove that it's really the first match lol idk.

Last edited:

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Oh if it only messes up when you hit the "enter netplay" somethings wrong with your emulator. maybe it's corrupt? Are you missing the kailleraclient.dll file maybe? Download this https://www.mediafire.com/?2i5cr7qk6z8stx1 , extract it and copy it to your folder, but save your own n02.ini first.

If that doesn't work I have no idea, just redownload the emulator I guess.
I already tried redownloading, it still has the error and I have the kaileraclient.dll , something that's odd is that I know the error is bullshiz, if I'm fast enough I can join a random server and it's fixed, I can exit the server and go to the one I desire, but as soon as I X out the emulator, and try to open it, the error is still their, it's very weird and I hate the fact that I have to click a server extremely fast every time I wanna play :(

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Speaking of Tifa, I'm sorry boys. I'm ditching the Tifa avy. Such a dark and mysterious looking woman does not possess the qualities to adequately represent me as a person.

I'm going back to Simba, **** this ****.

P.S. micksa, glad you decided to go back to a retro avy as well

i've always enjoyed that one

Last edited:

Studstill

Smash Ace
Getting a hitbox character is the easiest thing in the world. I've already explained in the FD topic what cheats you need enabled.

It'll be much easier once there's a normal hitbox cheat and you could use them anywhere, but I'm still trying to get every hitbox characterby itself with the camera directly on the hitbox character. So far I have Link and Falcon. I've already posted the saves for Link earlier in this topic.
Do you know where those "saves" are? Are there more of them? Thanks!

Marthy

Smash Cadet
NNID
marth_lowell
3DS FC
0173-2031-9695
Switch FC
SW 1197 9118 8506
Hey can anyone help me on this? Will getting Ike's Japanese voice for Project M 3.0 work? I really want it so bad cause his voice is sexy. I need lots of help on this as I have no idea what to do.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Do you know where those "saves" are? Are there more of them? Thanks!
What do you need saves for? You can enable hitbox mode pretty easily.
http://smashboards.com/threads/gameshark-code-collection.341009/

Hitbox Display (crashes in fighting polygon team loading screen)
810F2C04 2400

Projectile Hitbox
81167578 2400

Red Hitbox (requires Hitbox mode to be on)
810F33BC 2400

Purple Hurtbox
810F2FD0 2400

Red Projectile (requires Projectile hitbox code to be on)
81166F34 2400

Hey can anyone help me on this? Will getting Ike's Japanese voice for Project M 3.0 work? I really want it so bad cause his voice is sexy. I need lots of help on this as I have no idea what to do.
Marth's japanese voice was sexy to you too. Are japanese voices just sexy? lol

Last edited:

M!nt

Smash Champion
Just like the error or whatever. And you tried the one from the index? That's really weird.

Last edited:

mixa

Banned via Warnings
i'd never use a site that looks like that

(not talking about the abundance of battlecows)

in other news, hijiki released a new combo counter. it doesn't rely on camels or streaming. i got it to work on U kinda not really / am lazy

M!nt

Smash Champion
You're like the only australian here now ; __ ;

What happened to your species??!

Madao

in other news, hijiki released a new combo counter. it doesn't rely on camels or streaming. i got it to work on U kinda not really / am lazy
Lol nice find! I'm surprised how you find out so quickly. One thing I noticed is that sometimes it slows down the frame rate, is it just me or does that happen to you too? The frame rate issue is more significant when I play on high res. Also, what do you mean by you kinda got it to work on U?

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Me and MATTS! are planning to host a HUGE online tourney in June. We're gonna do a 64 man singles bracket that will be single elimination best of 3. Also gonna do a teams tourney and character ditto brackets. Haven't decided the prizes yet but they will be good. Some of you may remember the 64 man tourney MATTS! hosted back in 2010 that had players from all over the world and huge delay issues. That will not be the case this time, this tourney will be North America only. Do you guys think we will be able to get 64 players from NA only to sign up? I noticed the Japanese ranking system has 52 players in it, maybe we can somehow get 64 people.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
Lol nice find! I'm surprised how you find out so quickly. One thing I noticed is that sometimes it slows down the frame rate, is it just me or does that happen to you too? The frame rate issue is more significant when I play on high res. Also, what do you mean by you kinda got it to work on U?
To me the frame rate was normal.
I got it to work on U (US version) but it still wasn't displaying everything correctly. After messing around with the video plugins and their options I couldn't display anything so I gave up. I'm not sure if it's gonna work online anyway and I don't have anyone to test it.

Madao

To me the frame rate was normal.
I got it to work on U (US version) but it still wasn't displaying everything correctly. After messing around with the video plugins and their options I couldn't display anything so I gave up. I'm not sure if it's gonna work online anyway and I don't have anyone to test it.
What resolution were you using for the graphics plugin? I'd imagine the combo counter shouldn't work in U version without either tweaking the combo counter exe or tweaking SSB64 U. I just tested the combo counter with the gameshark code I made a while back and it makes the combo counter work for U version. The side effect is that any player that's not in the match will have glitched numbers for the display.

Lol a while back I tried making my own version, but I could never get the overlay to work without slowing down the fps on the game.

Madao

I guess your computer is probably better than mine. I usually get 60fps on 800x600, but there are times where it will drop. I know it's not cpu related because it actually sometimes uses less cpu when the game slows down. Can you do me a favor and try using an even higher resolution to see if it starts slowing down? The ultimate test will be turning off the fps limiter and seeing if there's a significant difference. I usually get at least 200fps, but with combo counter, I get like 70 LOL. I'm just really curious whether this problem is just on my end or not.

Lol a bootleg fix to the number problem is to load 1 match with 4 players and the numbers will go away. Also, this program was only designed to display the combo counter in VS mode, because I'm guessing Hijiki only had the VS mode addresses. I might try to make a code that clears the numbers, but I can't guarantee I'll be successful.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
With 800x600 I never lag and turning off FPS limiter makes it go to ~200 fps.
If I go any higher, it gets slow, buggy, and I even got a blue screen one time, heh.

kys

Smash Ace
The legend of Emmi > The legend of Scorpadorp.

64 DEPENDABLE players isn't going to happen.

A teams tournament might be enough to get me to buy another controller and get back online.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
We're debating whether to do 32 man double elimination best of 5 or 64 man single elimination best of 3. I kinda doubt 64 people will sign up unless we allowed other countries which is not gonna happen. The team tourney would be 8 or 16 teams depending on interest, and the ditto brackets would be 16 players each.

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
If online smashers weren't such flakes/lazy pricks/busy, I would be down to do a 4 man crew battle tourney. In general crew battles should just happen more often than now(which is none)

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Just like the error or whatever. And you tried the one from the index? That's really weird.
image.jpg

If I click a server fast enough, it lets me in, I think the problem is it's trying to request the list of servers, but I really don't need those servers, I just use smash fu and demon cat, when I get through the problem, if I click on refresh list, it shows the same error. Also, can you show me where the index is?

Top Bottom