• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Sedda

Smash Champion
It's pretty cheap everywhere down there. I was surprised at how expensive meat is here when I first moved to NC

Battlecow

Play to Win
It'd be great to have that on the list of things you could just make for yourself as a broke person

"Huh, I feel like spaghetti tonight"

"Who's down for hot dogs?"

"I think a nice 12-oz ****in steak would hit the spot tonight"

Steak lunch

mmmmm

is other meat cheap in south america? What about Lamb? I ****in adore lamb chops

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
It'd be great to have that on the list of things you could just make for yourself as a broke person
i've been cooking these past two years instead of getting a meal plan and i probably saved 2500 dollars.

for my chicken parm, for instance, all you need is:

3 lbs of chicken breast - 5 bucks
1 block of mozzarella cheese - 4 bucks
bread crumbs - 3 bucks
various seasonings (oregano, bay leaves, pepper, chicken, italian, garlic powder, etc) - 5 bucks
2 or 3 jars of sauce - 3 bucks
cooking oil - 3 bucks
aluminum pan/lid - 99 cents
4 eggs - 3 bucks (for a dozen, anyway, so you can have breakfast the next morning!)

so basically for less than 30 dollars you can make 3 lbs of chicken parm. just slice the breasts into tenders, whip the eggs up in a bowl, egg the breasts, dip them in the breadcrumbs, place them in the frying pan of oil, place in aluminum pan and pour sauce and seasoning, shred the cheese and spread it, and then bake it in the oven on 350 for an hour or an hour and a half, and the cheese will have melted and the chicken will have gotten even tenderer.

bam, dinner for 3-5 days depending on how much you eat at a time.

this concludes our segment of Cooking with Cobra.

also, just took my last exam of college. feels good man. getting dysfunctional tonight in celebration. where the party at?

Sedda

Smash Champion
i've been cooking these past two years instead of getting a meal plan and i probably saved 2500 dollars.

for my chicken parm, for instance, all you need is:

3 lbs of chicken breast - 5 bucks
1 block of mozzarella cheese - 4 bucks
bread crumbs - 3 bucks
various seasonings (oregano, bay leaves, pepper, chicken, italian, garlic powder, etc) - 5 bucks
2 or 3 jars of sauce - 3 bucks
cooking oil - 3 bucks
aluminum pan/lid - 99 cents
4 eggs - 3 bucks (for a dozen, anyway, so you can have breakfast the next morning!)

so basically for less than 30 dollars you can make 3 lbs of chicken parm. just slice the breasts into tenders, whip the eggs up in a bowl, egg the breasts, dip them in the breadcrumbs, place them in the frying pan of oil, place in aluminum pan and pour sauce and seasoning, shred the cheese and spread it, and then bake it in the oven on 350 for an hour or an hour and a half, and the cheese will have melted and the chicken will have gotten even tenderer.

bam, dinner for 3-5 days depending on how much you eat at a time.

this concludes our segment of Cooking with Cobra.

also, just took my last exam of college. feels good man. getting dysfunctional tonight in celebration. where the party at?
This has been an evening.. in cobr's kitchen

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'm gonna have to take notes on this cooking with cobra thing. When my dining hall's not getting shut down for health code violations it's giving me food poisoning.

But eh I'm probably gonna stay on campus anyways that RA ish is too good of a deal

but then I'll have plenty of broke years after graduating as well so it'll come in handy someday

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
My parents bid on a cow at an auction so we got steak for years in a fat freezer

feels good

also hippos are goddamn terrifying

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo anyone wanna upload a krec for me? It's a bo3 friendly set between me and zenyore. I'd do it myself but like an asshole I gave my windows OS like 20 gigs when I partitioned my macbook and now I literally don't have any room for screencapping software/video and nothing I can really toss except the krec itself

B Link

Smash Lord
Bracket is likely lost because the T.O. didn't even care to upload it. All I know is 1. YBOMBB 2. Nintendude 3. B Link.

I have a bracket for another Toronto tourney that happened before Impulse but it wasn't as hype.

I'll make sure I get the bracket for this year though.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Yo anyone wanna upload a krec for me? It's a bo3 friendly set between me and zenyore. I'd do it myself but like an ******* I gave my windows OS like 20 gigs when I partitioned my macbook and now I literally don't have any room for screencapping software/video and nothing I can really toss except the krec itself
I'll do it if it's not done already.

With the same quality as the Bane/SK match, if it's alright with you.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
just found out my grades for this semester. four A's and a B+. i was stressing hard as **** over two of those classes. i get to end my collegiate career with a badass 3.4 overall, 3.5 for my major, and a perfect 4 in my writing classes.

guys i'm souped as ****. who's taking drinks with me via kaillera tonight?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
My inner child is drooling over this Pacific Rim movie. Finally a high budget giant robots vs monsters movie.

Sedda

Smash Champion
I'm a hardcore del Toro fan, butI feel like some people are going to ignore this movie because of the recent failures of the "aliens under the ocean" premise thing. It's going to be awesome though.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
That movie looks pretty sick, I usually just watch movies online but I might actually have go to a theater to see that.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey anyone wanna play on the galaxy? Not having any luck right now

#doublepostingforattention

#nomodsdon'tcare

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Does anyone use low tiers anymore? I would use low tiers more but everyone I play automatically picks fox, pika, falcon or kirby so I pick a high tier aswell.

Sedda

Smash Champion
I wanna learn how to play with Link. Since I'll be moving out of the country to a place with no 64 scene, I'm not worried about losing all the time, but he's a really fun character.

Top Bottom