• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Hi guys.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Yo A$, can you sticky my map and ELO threads? People been jone'sen for it for a while, and they're pretty useful, so yea you should do it. Also, how'd the job interview go/ coming to Zenith (tourny in june)?

Question @banze: Went to a brazilian steakhouse for my bday today. Was wondering if it is super expensive in brazil as well?

DMoogle

A$
Yo A$, can you sticky my map and ELO threads? People been jone'sen for it for a while, and they're pretty useful, so yea you should do it. Also, how'd the job interview go/ coming to Zenith (tourny in june)?

Question @banze: Went to a brazilian steakhouse for my bday today. Was wondering if it is super expensive in brazil as well?
Stickied. Not entirely sure if the ELO thread is truly sticky material, but consider it a birthday present. :kirby64:

clubbadubba

Smash Master
mr money is back and pretty much confirmed for zenith

ok he isn't confirmed at all but i told him and he says it "sounds good"

Nintendude

Smash Hero
In case you all of a sudden get better, I'll probably be at a smashfest in Fairfax tomorrow. You going to Zenith? I could give you a ride there.

The Star King

Smash Hero
have a happy bday scrubba

omg A$ is back

MD/VA party up in here

oh yeah I'm a being of the internet and actually have no physical location

Spyro

Smash Ace
So I've had my own laptop for a while now, I tried downloading SSB online a while back but was kind of confused on how to get it to work. If I get it set up I'll let you guys know so I can get destroyed by everyone in this thread (or at lest the people in my region).

Battlecow

Play to Win
Lolllll

seriously wondering what I would not give to be isai right now

my family I'd give in a second

likewise with pretty much any body part

and definitely my soul for eternity

Olikus

Smash Champion
im most likely hitting japan this summer as well. Try to make the console tourney. Yey all smashers travel to japan =)

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Japanese retreat for everyone?

btw taylor swift concert tonight. Somebody just TRY to get more pumped than me, I dare you.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
What's everyone doing for mothers day? I got my mom a card and a cheap box of chocolates.

Sedda

Smash Champion
gave her a kindle with a bunch of Julio Cortazar and Jorge Luis Borges anthology. Go South American literature boom!

Top Bottom