• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

clubbadubba

Smash Master
where are tank and ballin? I miss those guys and their talk about fish oil and stuff

Wizards #3 in the draft! Guess that means we're probably taking Otto Porter. I would rather they get a good center that would last longer than nene and okafor will, but after noel no one is really a lock to be good. Wall, Beal, Porter is a fantastic 1-2-3 for the future though if they can keep all of them. If Serraphin pans out the wiz could be dangerous in the future

Sangoku

Smash Master
haha i don't think that's the actual logic. I bet back in the america just wanted to be different kinda of like driving on the right side of the road (which is obviously the superior way get with it world).

Though it is nice to say "It's May 22nd" as opposed to "It's the 22nd of May".
I don't quite get how is driving on the right side the different way. I mean, I don't think blue is dominating. In French you'd say it's le 22 mai.

cmu6eh

Banned via Warnings
As a driver, I don't care which side of the road I drive on, as long as the driver's seat is on the far side of opposing traffic. That's what most countries get wrong.

B Link

Smash Lord
Alright so smasher is a confirmed macro user lol (I'm using a pj64k he sent me -- no it doesn't have a virus -- and things like Down-B was auto preset to 1 letter LOL) Every time you press "A" for example it did a down-B attack, and I saw other macro settings which I won't say what they do.

He's banned from galaxy and my old thread is dead, but yeah this surprised me (or maybe it shouldn't have?).

The Star King

Smash Hero
I personally knew that already. The first time I ever played him he used a DI macro (super obvious and way, way beyond the DI that causes some players to get falsely accused of macros). I didn't even know they existed until that day (this was back in 2009).

cmu6eh

Banned via Warnings
Alright so smasher is a confirmed macro user lol (I'm using a pj64k he sent me -- no it doesn't have a virus -- and things like Down-B was auto preset to 1 letter LOL) Every time you press "A" for example it did a down-B attack, and I saw other macro settings which I won't say what they do.

He's banned from galaxy and my old thread is dead, but yeah this surprised me (or maybe it shouldn't have?).

download a pj64k that is supposed to be the same (kve 0.13 ?), verify they are the same version in the "help->about", then do a windiff on the .exe

Also try playing a different game. I want to know if he messed with the emulator or the input plugin

cmu6eh

Banned via Warnings
excuse me, different from the british is the american way. We can't help it when people follow us :)
Well in america you still drive with the drivers side closer to incoming traffic, so if someone swerves and hits you in a dead on collision your ****ed

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
oh he spammed the boards or something well good for him rip homo died a vrigin

Olikus

Smash Champion
wanted to go on the aladdin discussion. Wansnt to impressed. Then I found that the norwegian dub is so much better for genie, he is so cool there. Cant stand Robin Williams.

Barbs Jr

Smash Apprentice
Guys I was just watching some of those Capitan Tavo vs NessCosmoz vids.

He's like a walking combo video, it's nuts... anyone know how he would do vs. boom's falcon?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Boom would body him, I'm like 80% sure

But I'm really just judging based off the work that isai's jiggly put in on him vs how well boom does against isai's jiggs

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
so Ichiro who I got to meet at the last tournament I went to is from Japan he has played kikoushi, nangoku & ruoka danchon. He also told me he does not play to much 1v1 but likes teams alot.

Battlecow

Play to Win
so Ichiro who I got to meet at the last tournament I went to is from Japan he has played kikoushi, nangoku & ruoka danchon. He also told me he does not play to much 1v1 but likes teams alot.

Legit. Did he say anything interesting about it?

SSBPete

Smash Lord
finally booked tickets. its official, ill be in new york from the 27th of December for about 2 weeks then California for another 2 weeks.
im happy to travel to and from new jersey when im in new york for apex and other smash related shenanigans. i might need a place to stay for a night or 2 if anyone would be kind enough to offer their hospitality.

Barbs Jr

Smash Apprentice
how feasible would it be to have a modded clear controller with LED's that lit up the buttons when they're pressed?

Fox shine shield breaks would look awesome

Top Bottom