• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

asianaussie

Smash Hero
are you suggesting the mayans made a slight error in their calendar creation and that the apocalypse doesn't come until a few hours after they said it will?

this explains everything

Battlecow

Play to Win
Wait what does it say about hours? My understanding was that they had that **** ending today. We got all day baby. Like all the good end of the world parties start tonight, numsayin?

Olikus

Smash Champion
The funny part is that mayans never saus anything about apocalypse. Its just The calender which starts over again. It was a american writer who said it in a book in 1966. Its pretty funny.

:phone:

rpotts

Smash Lord
If there is anything that I can get paid to watch (unfiltered internet at work, yehz,) on my last day on Earth, it would be malva doing things to unsuspecting smashers on livestream.

:D

Olikus

Smash Champion
Grease as in how you'd grease gears to reduce friction. Friction is what causes the n64 control sticks to wear down and ruin.

Nintendo had the bright idea to have a bunch of plastic parts rubbing on other plastic parts without including any lubrication.
sorry for being a ******* but what do you grease with? And were do you buy it? Dont wanna ruin my controller by lubricate some weird **** on it.

rpotts

Smash Lord
Didn't he say lithium grease in his post?

I use various types of silicon lubricants on plastic Rubik's cubes, that'd likely be safe on controllers too.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I use white lithium grease. But you can use any type of grease you want, as long as it's plastic safe.

Obviously the more anti-friction it is the better though. Go look at the thread I made about it. There's even a couple vids showing you how to grease them.

TANK64

Smash Lord
My sem is finally OVER, thank god. And I'll actually have more free time and STUFF.

Gotta finish the final decorations for the big Christmas BALL.

Oh and still have to finish the dress and curtains and tie, and don't know what shirt I'm gonna wear.

Oh and presents for the children. Yeah, I guess that's important lol.

Well according to YouTube WF of doubles from DTMS will be up by 9:30pm or so today.

...It's pretty ugly.

The Star King

Smash Hero
YAWN. Why the **** has nobody been on it's Winter Break on a weekend, get online you post-only chumps. I'm tired of you scrubs talking about Smash all day but only coming into contact with actual ****ing video game only 3 and a half times a year. It's no mystery how I've been pooping on the community's proverbial chest before I was even in high school... maybe if the Smashboarders up in the hizzouse stopped couch-potating and got some experience they wouldn't have been outclassed by whipper-snappers who barely knew their times tables.

Shout-outs for KP/Sheer/the great MATTS!/other people for showing me up and actually playing the game

I mean, I DID get to play Sensei who I've been interested in for a while, so that's good. But that's just one person. And meh anyways because I think he was rusty or something. He abandoned lonely little ol' me and now I'm bored again. Speaking of which, Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: Sensei. You can run kid, but you can't hide.

aa you are fortunate indeed. Fortunate that I haven't been around to steal the lead for number of Social Thread posts. Thank your lucky stars kid, and no I am not referring to the anime "Lucky Star" you goddamn weeaboo

Sensei

Smash Lord
Lol, I just read this. Didn't mean to abandon you, but after the third or fourth DS/lag spike, I couldn't take it anymore. Those interruptions are very frustrating and I prefer to play in person. Come to Apex so we can finish our matches xD

malva00

Smash Master
Lol, I just read this. Didn't mean to abandon you, but after the third or fourth DS/lag spike, I couldn't take it anymore. Those interruptions are very frustrating and I prefer to play Real Smash. Come to Apex so we can finish our matches xD
I kno how u feel bro

The Star King

Smash Hero
Lol, I just read this. Didn't mean to abandon you, but after the third or fourth DS/lag spike, I couldn't take it anymore. Those interruptions are very frustrating and I prefer to play in person. Come to Apex so we can finish our matches xD
I totally understand, I'm just fooling around. GGS :) (we should have p2p'd)

I don't think I can come to Apex BTW :(

The Star King

Smash Hero
I'm telling you

Is the chosen one

...Pretty sure I said similar things about 2013 last year :troll:

Me/you/Battlecow/ballin4life should all go to the same one so we can argue about random topics with each other

The Star King

Smash Hero
Bro. I never even hear people say "catsup". Who even likes that word. I think we can all agree "catsup" is terrible, so we're not gonna be arguing about it any time soon.

inb4 ballin is the #1 fan of that word

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Me/you/Battlecow/ballin4life should all go to the same one so we can argue about random topics with each other
glad you still love me :)

this is what i was getting at

i bet he likes pepperoni over ham too
i don't really like pork and it's high in saturated fat typically

i also don't know what "catsup" is except that I think it was an important plot element in Final Fantasy Legend 3 (SaGa if you prefer the Japanese title). and actually on second thought I'm thinking of Catnip.

RickySSB

Smash Ace
I still believe the thing of Fake Smash is a stupid way to make online smashers play on Console.
Give up, guys.
Online is real.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
online is fake smash. nice try. stop brainwashing people :awesome:
As malva says online is fake smash. Console is the real test and the real deal. I have been playing online a few just for fun but there is no way i will ever be as good online as i am on console ever. Thinking same goes for Kefit too.

RickySSB

Smash Ace
online is fake smash. nice try. stop brainwashing people :awesome:
I figured it out when we played p2p, when I said to you, ''come to chile'' but you said ''buy an console''.
If you don't like it, don't play it. Thats all.
Don't say what is fake or real to make people play the thing that you call ''Real Smash''.
You know, they suck your **** and they will do whatever you say :D

EDIT: i knew you was gonna quote me :D
Too predictable.

malva00

Smash Master
I figured it out when we played p2p, when I said to you, ''come to chile'' but you said ''buy an console''.
Don't say what is fake or real to make people play the thing that you call ''Real Smash''.
cry all you want. it won't make what you play real smash :awesome:

you can play fake smash all you want. just don't think it is the same :awesome:

RickySSB

Smash Ace
OH OH OH
I'm not who is crying.
You know the online community is growing up so fastly.
Deal with that.

prisonchild

Smash Ace

EDIT: i knew you was gonna quote me :D
Too predictable.
how is playing on an emulator real smash?

think of the word emulate....

The Star King

Smash Hero
It's time for this conversation to end. Subject change..

uh...

I just rubbed eucalyptus oil all over my chest because I'm sick, but now I'm all greasy and I want to go to sleep but don't feel like washing it off. This is gonna be a long night.

Have to resist the urge to deeply inhale too, smells good dawg

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i dont think the oil itself helps that much, the smell just clears your sinuses or something

just spray some of that stuff on your bedshirt and you'll be fine

and if you aren't wearing a bedshirt you most definitely should be

Top Bottom