• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

The Star King

Smash Hero
I'm aware of how it works. But I already put it on a couple of hours ago so that I could smell it while doing internet stuff (it evaporates up into your nose).

wtf is a bedshirt? Pajamas?

The Star King

Smash Hero
I'm gonna assume "bedshirt" (and "singlet", to me, that's for wrestling...) is an Australian thing because I have never heard anyone refer to pajamas with that,

and stfu n00b don't tell me what to do. I'm not THAT sick.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
my real motive is to get you off the computer so i can continue accruing posts in here while you languish away in your bed

i always thought bedshirt was british

and wtf americans dont wear singlets? do they enjoy the smell of their own sweat that much?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Americans sleep in the buff so that we can enjoy our manly bodies

at least I do

the women don't AFAIK because they have beautiful feminine american bodies that they cherish and respect chastely

The Star King

Smash Hero
This is the first thought my mind had when I read "eucalyptus oil", not sure why.

You must be a wizard. This is literally that exact thing I used. rofl

I guess technically it's not just eucalyptus oil but some sort of mix, but the eucalyptus is the most important part... I think...

ballin4life

Smash Hero
uh...

I just rubbed eucalyptus oil all over my chest because I'm sick, but now I'm all greasy and I want to go to sleep but don't feel like washing it off. This is gonna be a long night.

Have to resist the urge to deeply inhale too, smells good dawg
SK were you trying to make battlecow change his pants?

I'm aware of how it works. But I already put it on a couple of hours ago so that I could smell it while doing internet stuff (it evaporates up into your nose).

wtf is a bedshirt? Pajamas?
bed-shirt. hmm ... i mean darn those crazy australians and all but this is one that i think we can figure out ;)

my real motive is to get you off the computer so i can continue accruing posts in here while you languish away in your bed

i always thought bedshirt was british

and wtf americans dont wear singlets? do they enjoy the smell of their own sweat that much?
To be fair I don't know what a "singlet" is. Is that the same as a wife beater?

On a similar note I've never heard Vicks VapoRub be referred to as eucalyptus oil before.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Typically stores refer to wifebeaters as "A shirts". Outside of that I've only ever heard them referred to as wifebeaters lol

Singlet sounds to me more like what wrestlers wear.

The Star King

Smash Hero
HOLY ****ING **** I JUST FOUND MY POKEMON PLATINUM AFTER IT BEING LOST FOR 2 AND A HALF YEARS

THE ONE WITH A 469/493 NATIONAL DEX

WOW IT HAS 288 HOURS OF GAMEPLAY ON IT, ROFL GET A LIFE 8TH/9TH GRADE ME (I think like 100 of those are me leaving the game on for a few days once)

APPARENTLY LIFE FELT LIKE GIVING ME A CHRISTMAS PRESENT <3

clubbadubba

Smash Master
See the thing you gotta understand about pepperoni is that its a secondary meat. Flavor-wise it is one of if the the best meat out there, but it doesn't really stand alone. You rarely will have a pepperoni sandwich for example. But if you're having a ham sandwich, it is infinitely better with pepperoni added. Pepperoni is like bacon, makes everything better.

Played some really fun teams last night with star king, knitephox, and mahie. I was getting worried because smash hadn't been super fun the last few times I played. Thanks for restoring my faith in the best game ever you three!

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
See the thing you gotta understand about pepperoni is that its a secondary meat. Flavor-wise it is one of if the the best meat out there, but it doesn't really stand alone. You rarely will have a pepperoni sandwich for example. But if you're having a ham sandwich, it is infinitely better with pepperoni added. Pepperoni is like bacon, makes everything better.

Played some really fun teams last night with star king, knitephox, and mahie. I was getting worried because smash hadn't been super fun the last few times I played. Thanks for restoring my faith in the best game ever you three!
jesus **** i was practically yelling "I'm OPEN, PASS OVER HERE!" and EVERY. DAMN. TIME. you threw or hit the other way; you and sk are cool doe (sk is cool when he's silent)

GGS

The Star King

Smash Hero
lmao, HOW ARE YOU STILL SALTY ABOUT THAT. UNKNOWN must have taught you how to blame your teammate during your days in iXi ;)

clubba was a pretty good teammate when he was playing with me

clubba you are just wrong, ham > pepperoni on pizza (but pepperoni is not bad). But mushrooms is the best topping (inb4 hate).

All the Euros I've played so far are mad cool and fun to play with, even when they're on 7 frames. Too bad a lot of them are delusional and seem to think that Smash 64 is heavily defensive. I don't get it either :troll:

clubbadubba

Smash Master
no ****ing way is ham better than pep on pizza. When it comes to taste you gotta go majority rules, and pepp crushes ham there. Mushrooms are great though. Pep & mushroom pizzas are the bombdiggity

The Star King

Smash Hero
Actually pepperoni loses to ham majority-wise on a worldwide scale

Also I don't agree anyways about going with majority-wise because Asian food sucks :troll:

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
no ****ing way is ham better than pep on pizza. When it comes to taste you gotta go majority rules, and pepp crushes ham there. Mushrooms are great though. Pep & mushroom pizzas are the bombdiggity
mushrooms on pizza, imo, are basically the worst possible choice for a "good" topping cuz they has no flavors and cause of this they are a mere texture topping, and ****ty texture at that

ive had pizza with different kinds of mushroom and i never once singled out mushrooms for flavor saying "damn these mushrooms TASTE good!"

i don't think anyone i know ever has either

pepperPWNi

The Star King

Smash Hero
KnitePhox you are just wrong, mushrooms taste so good. I single out mushrooms for flavor and say "damn these mushrooms TASTE good!" pretty much every time I eat a mushroom pizza.

Well no not really but who ever does that for a topping they regularly eat anyways. I never hear somebody say "damn this pepperoni TASTES good!", that would just be weird. Or any topping ever. People would say "this pizza tastes good".

MushBOOM (shut up I tried)

rpotts

Smash Lord
mushrooms on pizza, imo, are basically the worst possible choice for a "good" topping cuz they has no flavors and cause of this they are a mere texture topping, and ****ty texture at that

ive had pizza with different kinds of mushroom and i never once singled out mushrooms for flavor saying "damn these mushrooms TASTE good!"

i don't think anyone i know ever has either

pepperPWNi
Really good Italian sausage beats out pepperoni, imo, but conisdering that most pizza is ordered from major chains like Domino's or Pizza Hut, their pepperoni is probably better on average than low-quality-sausage, unfortunately.

I'm kinda in the same boat as you with regards to mushrooms, I like whole mushrooms like portabella in soup or certain dishes, but little sliced guys on a pizza just don't really taste much, if at all. They don't bother me, they're just pretty meh.

If your local place has it, everyone should try cream cheese and bacon pizza. I don't even like cream cheese that much but damn is that good. It seems that most chains don't have cream cheese but all the local places around here serve it, maybe it's a college town thing, idk.

Tom Bombadil

Smash Journeyman
Ham is better than pepperoni overall but the only time you have pepperoni is on pizza and in the realm of pizzas, pepperoni > ham. So who's the real winner?

But seriously, pepperoni + jalapeno = best budget pizza possible. If you haven't at least tried it, I don't know what you're doing with your life. Other than getting better than me at smash

EDIT: Also, Knite is right about mushrooms. The only time mushrooms would be acceptable on a pizza is if you're at a high class place that has high quality ingredients. But if you're at a high class pizza place, you should probably be getting some lamb **** anyways

asianaussie

Smash Hero
good vegetarian pizzas are amazing, usually due to large amounts of mushroom and onion (i like the mushrooms because they're...fun to eat i guess, they don't taste of that much)

satay chicken pizzas are also surprisingly good

also asian food is ****ing amazing, SK trying too hard to be hipster

ballin4life

Smash Hero
But seriously, pepperoni + jalapeno = best budget pizza possible. If you haven't at least tried it, I don't know what you're doing with your life. Other than getting better than me at smash
Jalapeno is by far the best pizza topping IMO

I'll only eat mushrooms if they're on a pizza.
Have you ever had steak with mushrooms? That's some good stuff.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
mushrooms are soooooooo good. They have good flavor and are NOT like celery. At least to my tastebuds. Me and my roommates used to throw mushrooms in **** that it didn't even belong in so we could have mushrooms.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
iunno, im hesitant to get mushroom sauce a lot because even at snazzy steakhouses they sometimes use mushroom sauce out-of-the-can, which is sour-y and bleargh

can't go wrong with a nice garlic sauce

i also tend to trust sauces more when the word 'drizzled' is used in the meal description

Top Bottom