• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Spyro

Smash Ace
The stream had some nice sets but kk's commentary was boring.

I want to start playing this game more but I'm so bad at this game. My combo game is just horrible :c. Of course not getting to play online yet (and not have gotten to play anyone period) does not help either. Maybe I need to watch more recent sets and get a better understanding of how to play this game.

:phone:

Sangoku

Smash Master
I personally think old sets are better. They would very well show the basis: basic combo/spacing tools etc. Since everybody has improved since then, in the new vids, you'll find more tricks/mindgames and flashy stuff that a beginner shouldn't bother with.

Just my humble opinion.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
KK's commentary was funny.

Mainly because he is so monotone. You literally can't detect any hint of emotion in his voice, ever.

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
The best commentary was Mango and PP during the KK/M2K match. PP was all serious doing the play by plays and Mango commentary was very...coloful.

Sangoku

Smash Master
I was going to post some venom-post in the recent Link thread, but I thought it wouldn't be nice...

Anyone knows if there's a way to resize an image linked to a signature? I mean resizing it here, not the original source.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
I don't really play diablo anymore on the note that its full pve and 0% pvp till patch 1.3...not even duels, so fail.

It seems they've patched the super grind for gear by nerfing inferno so ill give it another shot before pvp arenas open up.... Oh baby can't wait for some 2s/3s

EDIT:hope you've got at least 1 lv60 and voice chat

yo are there any babe smash 64 players

serious question

also diablo 3 is poop atm. this coming from someone who was hopelessly addicted to diablo 2 back in the day. the real money auction house is the greediest thing blizzard has ever done

SSBPete

Smash Lord
also diablo 3 is poop atm. this coming from someone who was hopelessly addicted to diablo 2 back in the day. the real money auction house is the greediest thing blizzard has ever done
the real money action house had almost no effect on the rest of the game whatsoever. just don't use it if you don't approve

both d2 and d3 are amazing

malva00

Smash Master
looks like i'm done with diablo. nothing else to do now

back to ssb online

oh wait there's something i haven't done brb

First I've heard of the D3 Auction House. All I can say is that it's better than pricing everything in SoJs.
?? at least SOJs were a useful item.

it's been made extremely clear that blizzard has no problem with people using bots to farm massive quantities of gold and cause EXTREME gold inflation, just because blizzard will still make a profit off of it (i remember when gold prices literally doubled over night early on). the insanely high gold prices coupled with the constant nerfing of gold farming makes buying gold/gear with actual money the only viable option, and hey! blizzard takes 15% of all monetary transactions. how convenient. this is simply a disgrace. i wish i'd never bought the game.

Spyro

Smash Ace
I was thinking about getting Diablo 3 but I don't know. I've seen mixed opinions on it (I have not really looked into it that much though).

SSBPete

Smash Lord
d2 high runes!! that brings back memories

if you actually read the blizzard site and not some conspiracy theorists website, blizzard reveal some of the statistics for how many bots they ban and its a hell of a lot.

if you had done the most minimal amount of research, you would know that inflation was going to happen eventually and held onto your good equips.

furthermore, only a small portion of players use the rmah. all my friends and i have never used it and it has had no effect on the way we play the game. we've all clocked up about 60 hours game play and have almost finished inferno.

Top Bottom