• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Sangoku

Smash Master
Everything goes wrong: sw96 is back to posting, I can't play with Star King, I have to wake up at 6 tomorrow (while it's holiday should I precise)...

TANK64

Smash Lord
so i can host p2p now...
VS?

i like salsa
:colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: We gotta smoosh when I come back to life.

What's up with these Florida guys whining about delay? No johns
Correction. Console guys, and that's because it sucks xD . Once I got more used to it, I just mention it less. Idk, I just feel like a ***** if I beat someone, and then proceed to complain lol.

Also, I've developed the mindset that people who play online with high sensitivity are cheaters. When the character select hand moves twice as fast as normal, it's time to leave.
Yea, it's pretty dumb also. Never had to worry about this on CONSOLE (even with Hori nerds).

Faster cursor = more range = Hax DI
smdh at the fact that this has to be explained :awesome: .

SSBPete

Smash Lord
the aussies considering going are all still on the fence

theres about a 50% chance i'll be there

fingers crossed though!! i really want to go be a homie

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
So i seen an interesting debate happen the last time something like this came up, but i didn't really learn anything from it :(

So ima poke at the situation.

Who's the best Aussie?

SSBPete

Smash Lord
kronos :troll:

being entirely objective:

ciaza won the last major tourney and i was runner up. this was a while ago and rom wasnt there.

i beat rom most of the time online and the rare occasion ciaza is online he beats me about 70-30

my personal opinion:

1) ciaza
2) pete
3) rom

:phone:

The Star King

Smash Hero
how long you in europe for starking
Until ~July 3

ciaza won the last major tourney and i was runner up. this was a while ago and rom wasnt there.

i beat rom most of the time online and the rare occasion ciaza is online he beats me about 70-30

my personal opinion:

1) ciaza
2) pete
3) rom

What happened to Kuromatsu?

Welcome back TANK.

kys

Smash Ace

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero

my personal opinion:

1) ciaza
2) pete
3) rom

Thanks!

I'd definitely like to play one of yous without 14 frames of delay, so come to apex :p

Sangoku

Smash Master
STAR KING can you play now?

edit: GGS. Fun stuff, even though it was laggy. I like how you can actually combo (with Yoshi especially). It changes from other players who would go for the simplest falcon uair combo all the time...

The Star King

Smash Hero
GGS. Sorry I left suddenly (my Internet died). Sorry I didn't play you earlier. Sorry I did not play my best. Sorry I lagged on our one chance to play. Seriously lagging is the one way Smash 64 can make me angry :mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:mad:

EDIT: Sorry for the emo post I am just aggravated. Thank you for the compliments. Your Fox was hard to approach ;O

kys

Smash Ace
Combo Blaze, my internet died because of the ipod. My apologies. Next time I see you on the server I'll hit you up for some more Ness-Samus goodness. One stock 50% is a cruel tease.

Sangoku

Smash Master
GGS. Sorry I left suddenly (my Internet died).
Yeah I figured it did, no worries.
Sorry I did not play my best.
I knew you weren't, but it was just some random friendlies, no need to be too serious. Wouldn't have been so fun for me to get 5 stocked every game haha.
Sorry I lagged on our one chance to play.
Wasn't your fault I guess. And I know better than anyone how annoying it is to lag and being able to do anything about it.
Your Fox was hard to approach ;O
Don't know how I should take this. By the way did you find I was camping? Or over defensive? Also you must have noticed how my combo game is inexistant, with every character lol.

The Star King

Smash Hero
^Okay I will try to play you but no guarantees

@Sangoku I didn't think you were camping. Maybe you were a bit defensive but nothing extreme, and anyways I don't think it's a bad thing/I don't mind

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Switching to Google Chrome as my primary browser. Ever since I installed new java and adobe flash player plugin, can't watch videos on Firefox anymore.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Surri I found an old post for you:

I was always secretly but passionately in love with Surri-Sama

Sadly, he left without even saying goodbye

MEMORIES MADE IN THE COLDEST WINTER

WILL I EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER LOVE AGAIN?

Also oli get a GS we ARE doing polygon DK dittos
Now's your chance Battlecow! And did you ever do those polygon DK dittos?

Battlecow

Play to Win
No, we didn't have a GS/were having too much fun with normal console games.

GOOD BYE SURRI

UNLESS YOU'RE NOT LEAVING

IN WHICH CASE HI

Top Bottom