• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
That chobopeon guy got around to posting that history of esports thing. Smash chapter:

http://turrbull.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/45#Comment_45

He said he's taking suggestions on reddit on how to improve the article if anyone wanted to give some input. All in all it was a pretty good read though, seeing as most of the external gaming world tend to look down on smash. The article gave a lot of focus to Ken and somewhat of Isai during their run.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Switching from keyboard to controller gave me new perspective

"This must be what playing online is like for console players"

kys

Smash Ace
What's up with these Florida guys whining about delay? No johns

Also, I've developed the mindset that people who play online with high sensitivity are cheaters. When the character select hand moves twice as fast as normal, it's time to leave.

Battlecow

Play to Win

Also, I've developed the mindset that people who play online with high sensitivity are cheaters. When the character select hand moves twice as fast as normal, it's time to leave.
happens to KB players as well tho

kys

Smash Ace
Honestly, I don't enjoy playing keyboarders either. They're not as bad as the other blatant offenders and we would lose peeps without them soooo I put up with it. And most keyboarders don't even DI that well(hai kuz).

It's not as fun when you can't punish someone like they can punish you because they have different settings. Gayness, in a word.

The Star King

Smash Hero
My DI is really not that good because I don't have ridiculous settings like some other people. Well, partly because I can't,because I use Jabo on keyboard. But if I used NRage I would limit myself, I swear.

I guess I have easier platform drop/fastfall uairs though :troll:

The Star King

Smash Hero
People who are easy to beat are less interesting

I missed Sangoku he just played some guy named Cave NOOOOOES

The Star King

Smash Hero
I can play now.

I played "Cave" for quite a bit, looks like my Ukranian internet can run 64 at 60 fps, although sometimes I go through periods of lag. Better than I expected. And I was horrible at first but I derusted with Cave.

BTW Cave's Falcon reminded me a lot of Battlecow's.

Actually nvm I can't play

Sangoku

Smash Master
LOL I can play now! Nevermind, I don't think we'll ever log on at the same time.

You saw me *****ing about cave's playstyle in the chat?

In fact I can't play. I'm going to lag for the rest of the day.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero

Glad to see someone catching on.

Morin0

Smash Lord
I don't get it. So the cursor moving fast = cheating? Are people getting upset they pick their character before them or they always lose in cursor races? :awesome: or how does this high sensitivity apply in real matches and not the character select screen?

I'm questioning this notion and even go as far as to calling this johns.

:phone:

Peek~

Smash Lord
Gamecube controller is pretty good at hiding that speedy hand.

54 deadzone but I still moved at a normal speed.

Top Bottom