• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
the only good part of gx was the gameboy advance game. i pwnd zane so hard with my deck stuffed full of 4 star 1900 atk cards

yuno may possibly be my waifu

and yes, we may just be giving australia a worse image than what it already has :awesome:

asianaussie

Smash Hero
the ds game is pretty much the same

gemini elf, gemini elf, gemini elf, emerald dragon, emerald dragon, emerald dragon

and then i got 3 skilled dark magicians and all hell broke loose

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
dark magician decks were so goddamn fun

man i just got a huge craving to play that game now brb

clubbadubba

Smash Master
A$, who were the 2 admins who gave responses about the competitive events in the thread you made? They might be the best place to start since they were at least responsive.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I see ciaza and aa are back to the tradition of filling up the Social Thread with a completely one-on-one conversation

SSBPete

Smash Lord
there is a new aussie smasher on the scene. i've been training him for a while and he considers himself my disciple. hes already better than aa. here is a comprehensive aus tier list to prove it:

s tier
pete

a tier
ciaza
truetears

d tier
aa

cyoonit123

Smash Apprentice
looked up dad of erotic children. my coworkers were not happy about the google results. :l recommend me some stuff. im b0r3d

lololol pete

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
@Clubba. I honestly didn't. Prolly Kero.

Had some fun camping yesterday :awesome:

Love camping.

Finally finished True Grit. Liked it.

Then watched Pan's Labyrinth. Always a fav :awesome:.

Damn, the boards are DEEEEEEEAD.
Wasnt me either, clubba. i guess it was either jimmy joe or mint.

my guess is jimmy joe

lol @ starking posts

i <3 yugioh

ive played truetears lol. were friends on facebook:awesome:

firo

Smash Ace
Anyone here play marvel?

I've been using Captain America->Nemesis->Dr. Doom as my team for a bit now and it seems to work fairly well. Nemesis is by far my favorite dude. I need to work on my DHCs though.

I'd encourage anyone who's interested in some other fighting games to check it out - its a lot of fun and has punishes much like 64, but it is much more of an offensive game. It's also got combos up the wahzoo.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
lol pete, truetears has been on the server longer than i have, it's just he went on hiatus and only just now came back

cyoonit - the father of erotic children show is known as papa kiki ^^,

as far as recommending stuff goes, what have you seen and what do you like?

Battlecow

Play to Win
I googled dad of erotic children to see what kind of ****ed up **** you aussie pervs were into this time

The social thread was like the fourth result lol

asianaussie

Smash Hero
there is a new aussie smasher on the scene. i've been training him for a while and he considers himself my disciple. hes already better than aa. here is a comprehensive aus tier list to prove it:

s tier
pete

a tier
ciaza
truetears

d tier
aa
truetears was on server a little after me and judas joined

10/10 for being newbie beyond newbie

also i have never lost to truetears despite his macro DI, though the tier placement looks about right

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Papa Kiki

heralded as one the best shows of the new anime season and only 3 episodes have been released so everyone can still CATCH-UP if they want to

oh aa - do as a favour and go analyse BPC's blog in user blogs. i figure you would be the expert seeing as there is a 99% chance you have played katawa shoujo

asianaussie

Smash Hero
nah, i was probably one of the first non-devs to know it was released, but i haven't played it lol

all anime is hentai, i have said it time and time again

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
oh come now aa don't try to hog all the anime for yourself by deterring others by saying it is hentai

i might just tell bpc to play clannad or fate/stay night or something; i mean really, it seems like he's the one guy who's played it, enjoyed it, and not had a fetish for amputees lol

asianaussie

Smash Hero
katawa shoujo is by all accounts (including people i trust about this and who don't have disability fetishes) a bloody brilliant VN

i would be playing it if i didn't still have 5 in my queue

i almost want to download the papa kiki manga because im a horrible person or something

Anyone here play marvel?

I've been using Captain America->Nemesis->Dr. Doom as my team for a bit now and it seems to work fairly well. Nemesis is by far my favorite dude. I need to work on my DHCs though.

I'd encourage anyone who's interested in some other fighting games to check it out - its a lot of fun and has punishes much like 64, but it is much more of an offensive game. It's also got combos up the wahzoo.
I have been watching Marvel avidly ever since EVO 11, great stuff. I don't actually have a platform which can play it (don't talk about Vita port), so I decided to invest in other, more accessible fighters (Melty Current Code, basically).

I've heard Cap is now pretty epic, and Doom is Doom.

If you play training mode in 64 you will be a training mode fanatic for traditional/hype fighters. Hell, I don't even play 64 training mode and I'm in Melty training mode all the time these days.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
magic is better than yugioh as 64 is better than brawl
qft

lol pete, truetears has been on the server longer than i have, it's just he went on hiatus and only just now came back
truetears was on server a little after me and judas joined

10/10 for being newbie beyond newbie

also i have never lost to truetears despite his macro DI, though the tier placement looks about right
i'm well aware of this, i have him on facebook from years ago. when i say new, he was no better than dsc when he came back.

i will conceed that his kb DI is a joke, but i'll train him to DI like pete's infamous slide DI

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
i too am considering it, though with a measly 1gb left on my terabyte harddrive i am saving as much space as possible.

might end up watching no friends again or something

SSBPete said:
i will conceed that his kb DI is a joke, but i'll train him to DI like pete's infamous slide DI
nar, i'm going to train him in the ways of the ciaza and to never di at all, because setting a handicap for yourself is the way to go

asianaussie

Smash Hero
you're both bad at 64

would rather trust 1der to train him

also ciaza he often DIs unfavourably, like he'll DI away from the stage when i smash him, so he's plenty good at handicapping himself

Peek~

Smash Lord
Anyone here play marvel?

Not only is it very offensive, it does also have a strong keepaway game too (see Dieminion)

Love this game, love the roster

I dont have a ps3 right now but I when I did I was working on a Ghost Rider team. I was finally getting comfortable with Ghost Rider/Trish/Morrigan.

I was working on some other teams but I couldnt figure anything out, it was any combination of Firebrand/Skrull/Doom/Morrigan/Deadpool/Dormammu/Trish

cyoonit123

Smash Apprentice

cyoonit - the father of erotic children show is known as papa kiki ^^,

as far as recommending stuff goes, what have you seen and what do you like?
idk, i usually don't like shows. just a top 10 list or something would be amazing. <3

M!nt

Smash Champion
so are you asking for anime top 10 or tv show in general top 10, if its the latter i know of this one show that's pretty good :awesome:

Battlecow

Play to Win
Can't decide whether to root for the GIants or the Patriots. The patriots win too much, but they're so patriotic...

I bet A$ is sad that Green Bay didn't make it =p

Top Bottom