• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

DMoogle

A$
lolwut

holy is overrated

he sucks with everyone but pikachu
IIRC he was pretty good with Yoshi too.

Can't say for sure though, haven't played him in a long time. He hasn't been on Kaillera lately AFAIK, when he is he usually plays teams, and (most importantly) he acts like a ****head.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I used to chill with holyquebec all the time lol. He's a ******* online but he's actually a really nice guy. Knows a LOT about videogames.

I mean, Ive played videogames since I was 4 and I would consider myself an expert when it comes to the sh*it, but holyquebec/Mathy knows a lot of cool games he showed me.

LOL Pikachu. Backthrow and gimp moar.

I love TOURNAMENT pikachu, it just gets so gay makes me laugh. XD

I wouldnt place myself high on the list but Im one of the best console ssb64 players around fsho. just not the best :)

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
lol california is the only state that can have different crews... imagine a nova crew and a sova crew LOL

well maybe ny/nj

and you can't just make a canada crew... NO FAIR TOO BIG

Lovage

Smash Hero
ssb64 crew battles would never happen unless EVERYONE shows up to a national melee tourny, which would never happenbut its still fun to talk about

console smash PRs

socal
1.trigger/s2j
2. lovage/ross
3. benito/srbsburrito/little england

norcal
1. isai
2. tigerbombz

canada people
1. superboom
2. weird online dudes

east coast
1. sensei
2. moogle

south
1. that yoshi player

MattNF

Smash Lord
how about u use your brain
I thought you were better than trigger too

also lovage, I think moogle is from alabama so he'd be in the south crew

Here's how I would predict crews would turn out:

1. NorCal
2. East Coast
3. Canada
4. SoCal or South it'd be close (unless darth fox lives in socal then they'd win, but I'm not sure where he lives)

South could be:

1. Sheer
2. Moogle
3. Me

I don't think there's anyone else in south who actively plays >_>

East:
Sensei
Moogle
Fireblaster
Firo
Koro
MattNF
Matts! (From what I hear)
{TSPC} Cartman

Us East Coast people gotta watch each others backs you know?
MATTS could be our crew leader :colorful:

anyone know where frog and PPS ECartman live?

Pav7300

Smash Apprentice
I thought you were better than trigger too

also lovage, I think moogle is from alabama so he'd be in the south crew

Here's how I would predict crews would turn out:

1. NorCal
2. East Coast
3. Canada
4. SoCal or South it'd be close (unless darth fox lives in socal then they'd win, but I'm not sure where he lives)

South could be:

1. Sheer
2. Moogle
3. Me

I don't think there's anyone else in south who actively plays >_>

MATTS could be our crew leader :colorful:

anyone know where frog and PPS ECartman live?

Dunno Frog but ECartman is from S. Dakota. I declare him as {TSPC} on behalf of the Cartman's. So throw him into East :laugh:

East:
Sensei
Moogle
Fireblaster
Firo
Koro
MattNF
Killa K (Shade I think?)
ECartman
{TSPC} Cartman

And I'm pretty sure East would beat NoCal. Ending their tyranny in the world of SSB once and for all.

Superstar

Smash Champion
People would complain about lag and stuff, and the worst part is it'd be right.

And then we'll get online vs offline arguments where both people are right and yet both are dumb.

D

Deleted member

i've seen trigger play and he's like the average EGX smasher
lol

you haven't faced anyone in console 64 so how would you know that?

You may beat him the first few times but he figures you out really good and he is really efficient in the way he plays

on the other hand, you are hella average

Skrlx

Smash Champion
inb4arguementbetweennearands2jamirite
lol i don't even know.
i make a comment (which actually says s2j is better than trigger) and he gets all mad.

maybe it is true that he rages at everyone

NixxxoN

Smash Master
People would complain about lag and stuff, and the worst part is it'd be right.

And then we'll get online vs offline arguments where both people are right and yet both are dumb.
Sadddddddd D:

It only takes like 5 mins per player and who cares if someone loses or does bad, its only friendlies

Zen Yore said:
lol i dont get it why is s2j mad
Dunno, my brother smokes a lot of joints and he gets mad if he doesnt have any w33d for a couple of days

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
i love out people dis credit online players completely , especially people like Lovage and Blondekid ...its how do you say?

Too good?

living in Socal means yur better because you live close to some console players, it's fact!...even if most suck...ahem...most

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Well, if someone is willing to host a huge in-person 64 tournament, then we can do regional crews. Maybe have it at the same time as a major melee/brawl tournament over the Summer (as in a side/main event)?

Only problem is no one is willing to host a tournament of that magnitude... or everyone's too lazy. I would, but my location isn't too favourable since I'm on an island... and people would have to ferry their way over. Then again, having alot of smashers on the same ferry singing "I'm on a boat" would be kinda funny lol :p

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Well, if someone is willing to host a huge in-person 64 tournament, then we can do regional crews. Maybe have it at the same time as a major melee/brawl tournament over the Summer (as in a side/main event)?

Only problem is no one is willing to host a tournament of that magnitude... or everyone's too lazy. I would, but my location isn't too favourable since I'm on an island... and people would have to ferry their way over. Then again, having alot of smashers on the same ferry singing "I'm on a boat" would be kinda funny lol :p
that scene would be funny if the boat blows up shortly afterwards :o

i live on an island too...no one ever comes here though....or leaves o.o

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
Dunno Frog but ECartman is from S. Dakota. I declare him as {TSPC} on behalf of the Cartman's. So throw him into East :laugh:

East:
Sensei
Moogle
Fireblaster
Firo
Koro
MattNF
Killa K (Shade I think?)
ECartman
{TSPC} Cartman

And I'm pretty sure East would beat NoCal. Ending their tyranny in the world of SSB once and for all.
isai and tigerbombz are definitely the top dogs in smash up here in norcal, but theres a whole bunch of players that are right underneath tigerbombz. im just one person, but i know like 10 people that play smash who are atleast level 5a so i highly doubt the east coast can take on norcal imo

Lovage

Smash Hero
i make fun of online players cuz communities formed without face-to-face interaction usually have a lot of insecure and egotistical players. this is proven to be pretty much true every time someone takes offense (i play online too, but i play for fun and don't use it as a measure for how good anyone is)
LOL

and that PR thing was just a joke i dont know any ssb64 smash communities besides socal

MattNF

Smash Lord
i make fun of online players cuz communities formed without face-to-face interaction usually have a lot of insecure and egotistical players.
A console elitist telling online players that they're egotistical? Now I've seen everything.

Lovage

Smash Hero
i think u missed the point

im sure all the online players are nice in person, but u take smash online with like 5 frames seriously and use it as a way to judge everyone's (including yourself's) skill and its DUMB

D

Deleted member

Your post is full of irony.
actually your post is (do you know what irony means?)

I hardly play online anymore, just play 64 at melee tournaments, or at the 2 n64 tournaments that I go to

facing trigger at the 2nd n64 tournament I been to, I beat him 2-1 in brackets, pretty easily, but in grand finals he was completely different because he is a great adjuster. My Fox was anally ***** and I am lucky enough that he didn't adjust to my falcon, barely beat him before he figured me out 2nd set 3-2

anyways if I ever "rage" it's against dumb people like Surri, Mic_128, or Near for telling random people dum lies and being very GAY (homosexual) in general on the forums. Nothing I do is for no reason

Top Bottom