• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
lol good **** dandan. I didn't know those things were so expensive though.
lol yeah man, i was lurking all over ebay for em for a while, got a couple being shipped my way :D

I feel like smash64 is a game I will enjoy playing for the rest of my life; and I especially enjoy playing on console, on an old *** CRT tv, with some friends who love the game too...so If these controllers actually have a good lifespan it's worth me getting a full set of them, even at $50 a pop.

dandan

Smash Lord
sorry, no way for me to know who was bidding for it, thought it could be nice if someone from the site will get it. good luck next time, i will keep to myself :D

Battlecow

Play to Win
Huh. neither IP for galaxy is working for me right now; guess they're down?

But there's no smashers on WWL, weird. Where are y'all?

funny thing is, the old galaxy (the NY one) is still up, with no one on it.

firo

Smash Ace
The old NY Galaxy is still up for some odd reason. I'm not paying for it, and I can't access any of the server files for it. It's locked at 1 user max. Admins can still log in and have a party.

I'm not sure why people go to godweapon instead of WWL. Everyone is much nicer there and I know the staff. Plus some people who shouldn't be playing are allowed there.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Discalimer: Dsc is in no way affiliated with Desiree or Desiree's likeness. The views, comments and pictures presented in this thread are not necessarily those of Desiree's.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Cheese with wholes? How can it look tasty? I guess you guys don't know what you're talking about. I live in switzerland, trust me in the cheese field.

B Link

Smash Lord
Sweet got 3 controllers. Only two have good sticks but at least the buttons work lol.

Who wants to play? XP Kinda suck right now though

The Star King

Smash Hero
Havarti is the best cheese. Get at me.

Also lol @ the Switzerland thing. Pretty much all European countries are elitist about cheese; Switzerland isn't special.

Sangoku

Smash Master
I don't know Havarti cheese.

And the swiss thing was a joke as I'm not entirely swiss and I don't care about switzerland as much as battlecow cares about america. However I still think the places the best known for their cheese are switzerland and france, but I don't think the rest of europe make noticeable ones (or maybe holland too I don't know).

And dsc it's annoying to have those big pictures knowing I'm at a library and I don't really want others to think I'm watching stupid things. Now that I said that I can be sure he will post another dumb picture. Maybe I should use the ignore feature...

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
Nice

Feta and Haloumi are the best cheeses. Guess my nationality.
Greek.
I live in Astoria, Queens. If you're Greek you've probably atleast heard of the place. Biggest population of Greek peeps outside of Greece. I'm half Sicilian so I <3 Italian cheeses (fresh mozzarella omfg!), but Greek food is top notch too.

:phone:

SSBPete

Smash Lord
Greek.
I live in Astoria, Queens. If you're Greek you've probably atleast heard of the place. Biggest population of Greek peeps outside of Greece. I'm half Sicilian so I <3 Italian cheeses (fresh mozzarella omfg!), but Greek food is top notch too.

Nailed it. I'm from Melbourne haha one of the biggest Greek populations too.
To be honest pretty much all wog food is top notch :D

Dsc

Smash Ace
And dsc it's annoying to have those big pictures knowing I'm at a library and I don't really want others to think I'm watching stupid things. Now that I said that I can be sure he will post another dumb picture. Maybe I should use the ignore feature...
Are you saying you dont want people to post pictures of delicious food just for your sake and so you dont feel embarrassed that you're looking up pictures of delicious fewd on the internet?
PAHH-LEAAAZE MR.PHEROZE.
Chagjeijaoaksosissosls cheese

Sangoku

Smash Master
How old are you seriously? I don't care about pictures of food, it's just that it isn't convenient when they're that big. And don't tell me you didn't post those images in an attempt to troll.

Top Bottom