• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Skrlx

Smash Champion
>nonsensical rules

that's why... oh and stupid people on here.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Disagree 100%, Western food is far superior. And I'm a white/asian mix, so I'm less likely to be biased than you :)
I'm indeed sick of a lot of asian food, so my biases aren't really too significant. I grew up eating the white man's food anyway :p

European stuff isn't particularly to my tastes, so I guess each to his own.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Skrlx:

Smash World Forums Global Rules] 2. No Flaming/Trolling [COLOR="Red said:
Respect other users. Flaming (insulting, heated arguing with) other members is not allowed.[/COLOR] Demeaning or derogatory comments based on race, religion, sexual orientation, culture, ethnicity, handicap, nationality, or gender will not be tolerated. Physical threats against and repeated harassment of other members is strictly prohibited. If another user is flaming or harassing you, you should not retaliate--instead, report it to a moderator.

Trolling (intentionally instigating trouble or provoking others through outrageous statements) is not permitted.

* Flaming, minor - 1 point, 5 days
* Flaming - 2 points, 10 days
* Trolling - 2 points, 14 days
* Harassment - Permanent ban, subject to administrator's discretion
Taken straight out of the forum rules.

If you continue to post as you currently are, expect a few infractions.

Why don't you disappear and head to the next brawl smashfest again because nobody here is spamming. last i checked, arguing is not spamming.
Seriously... are you trying to get banned?

Anyways, any further posts on this topic will result in infractions. Lets get back on topic... whatever that means :p

Skrlx

Smash Champion
i'm currently eating an orange

i have a banana named the star king and he currently has toothpicks all over its skin

oranges are g00d

asianaussie

Smash Hero
So, pokemon

Platinum > 386 > D/P > 200 > G/S = R/B
<<<<<<< PLATINUM LITTLE CUP

GS is stupid because there so much ******** stuff going around
RB has like 15 used pokes and a fair few have incredible niche overlap
200 sucked but at least blissey wasn't freaking everywhere
D/P was ok, not much to say here
386 was good because so much untapped stuff existed, though ninjask was pretty gay
Platinum is just diverse and fun, though there lots of homo stuff
Dunno bout B/W

Battlecow

Play to Win
Oh, I'm totally bias. I haven't played any since Sapphire. I didn't say the later gens were bad, just that no one cared about them.

Battlecow

Play to Win
What people don't realize is that pokemon (dunno how to make the accent over the "e" on this keyboard) is nostalgia. A good game? Sure. But far more culturally significant than its worth as a game would indicate. It's a whole experience, not just a game. And the later games aren't played by anyone except for a bunch of 8-year-olds and a few NERDS.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Mmm, but you do it in order to preserve your image- that of the dashing forum gunfighter, the dark-clad iconoclast, the brilliant smash prodigy who doesn't care what any of us thinks, and has knife-edged opinions on every subject imaginable.
Dang, son. If that's the image I apparently have, I'll take it.

ITALIAN FOOD DA BESS
GEN 3 POKEMON THE BESS (in terms of the design of the Pokemon)

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
S:
Japanese
French
Vietnamese
Italian

A:
Mediterranean
Chinese
Thai
Southern
Cajun

B:
Indian
American
Germanic

The Star King

Smash Hero
"Mediterranean" is kind of broad.

If we're allowed to say that then Mediterranean is my favorite, if we're sticking to countries then Italian is my favorite.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Mmm, but you do it in order to preserve your image- that of the dashing forum gunfighter, the dark-clad iconoclast, the brilliant smash prodigy who doesn't care what any of us thinks, and has knife-edged opinions on every subject imaginable.
Actually that exactly the image I get/it seems like you try hard to display IMO.
Not saying you are lol. Maybe it's just comes out that way idk.

I don't see how someone could get worked up about it though.
If everyone got mad for a post or two they didn't like, then no one here would get along.

Battlecow

Play to Win

ITALIAN FOOD DA BESS
GEN 3 POKEMON THE BESS (in terms of the design of the Pokemon)
Ever since the drubbing I took on the Shakespeare thing, I've been trying to stay on your good side.

Biding my time...

Gowa

Smash Apprentice
playing with gameshark codes on kaillera is really fun! i suggest people try it out when they're bored.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Where is Australia? Putting eggs on pizza was ingenious. Otherwise I endorse ballin's list.

Also I am interested to hear Battlecow's opinion on the upcoming Live Action Captain America movie. Do you have as much discontent towards it as most Anime fans have towards, say, Death Note Live Action?

And finally: Amazing Pen Tricks

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
ill be a square whenever I god well please.

On another note, my gf took us to a 9 floor shopping center which only sold girl cloths (fun <_<). We ditched her after she insisted on trying on an 8th pair of pants and found a better use of our time roaming the floors. We got tons of pics, will upload more if ppl want em ^_^

Me in the middle. 10obv

notice the mannequin in the background facepalming XD

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I've deffinitly seen you someone where odd in these forums before Kane...can't place where...

did you put out random songs at one point or something...?

maybe im just crazy :p

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Nice photo Kuz. Looking fine as usual ;).

Maybe upload an album on facebook/imageshack?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Yeah Ill upload some more later. That entire building (its smack dab in the middle of tokyo) LITERALLY had 9 straight floors of adorable asian women.

<3 japan.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I'm indeed sick of a lot of asian food, so my biases aren't really too significant. I grew up eating the white man's food anyway :p

European stuff isn't particularly to my tastes, so I guess each to his own.
Have you really have tried the Italian, Spanish and French food? best in the world imo, mediterranean diet. Dont try english, german or in general northern europe food, it usually sux.
Some asian foods are very good aswell btw.

inb4 your biased

Sangoku

Smash Master
As a European I'm not used to playing against random noobs. But today since I got snobbed by my fellow Europeans smasher, I went on galaxy and played a random guy at 9 frames (he had 3). He was a common kirby noob but I won. He said I was lucky and I suggested we p2p.

Then we both had 5 frames (which is still horribly high to me) but I ***** him every game and he just left.

I know nobody cares about such a common thing, but as I said I'm not used to that so I thought it was funny.

Thanks for having listened to my wonderful life =).

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
My day so far:

Wake up at 5AM and got to a hot spring.
Get a Dr. Pepper and eat delicious pork Ramen at one of the local shops
Walk back to the hotel and get swarmed by school girls yelling incoherent things at me wanting to take pictures
Eat at an all-you-can-eat buffet in the hotel
Go on smashboards

asdfghjkl;'asdfghjkl;'

and there is still so much more to do ^_^

blaze3927

Smash Ace
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLLLLLLPLDQDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDQQDLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEH^xxxxxxx#///////////////////////////\xxxxx&@@@@@@39999LMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQ&:/:^p9999999MMMMMMMMMzJ7JJJJJJJJJJJ9JJWW999E@@@@@@& xxxx///: dppJzPMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMJ&##&NPLMMMMMMMMMMDQJ7939EPDLPPLLLLLPPPPPPPz9999W7999997NNNNd3ppp^ \x\\ HELMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMML3#[&zMMMMMMMMMMLDN3NQJQPDLQ999NN99999997W97QPLPPPPLLLLLLPLPPDLLLLL999WJE3^\[x&NPLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMzx/\NMMMMMMMMMM93W7DMJ93WJ7JJLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJE7JJJJJQMM97QMMLN&:/:^QMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMp[[^MMMMMMMMMzJ9QMQJE3ED9EEW99399999999p_HJMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQJJJJ7JJJJ9ELMMMMMMMMMMJd#[^EMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM7[[HMMMMMMLEN9DLPN37QEN37DPLMMMMMMMMMMMMLJdEMMMMMMMMMMMMM399LLPLPLLLPPQNW7JLMMMMMMMMD&[#EMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMz\/^LMMMMMMD9LMP7HJD7HJDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP@MMMMMMMMMMMMMMQHDMMMMMMMMMMMMQ9dLMMMMMMMML\/pMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQ\/ LMMMMMMMMMMD3JMWHEMMMMMMML99EE999LMMMMMMM@MMMMMMMMMMMMMM@DMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN7MMMMMMMMM:/&MMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM7#/ MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQMMDz3 \//[/////#[//\ H9MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM@MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLDMMMMMMMMM3/[EMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMQH [:3LMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQd\\:\/////////dDQ9p^:[\dzLMMMMMMMMMMMMMWMQ9d@ \::\\\\\pELMMMMMMMMMML@##dELMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMD@\###@NNNNNNPLLMMMEWNd9Dz:/:_@x[////////HpWQPMD9^##xPMMMMMMMLPLMLJ^://[[/# x//[&MzNQPDLLLLPDJ^\[x&DMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMPd#/^_HJ7JzzzJJzJLMMMQNJ9NDz^#//x @ppppppp& x//x&N9Dx/[WMMMMMMM^x @^[////////[ 3EMJJJJ7JJJJEHpMLW\[ QMMMMM
MMMMMMMMp[[^E&7MMMzp [//[////^WzJDPMMMMMMMMMMLW\[pMMMML9@xx//#_WMMMMMMMMDN&x//:^39PMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN99E3W9M /#zMMMM
MMMMMMD&[#373DMMD&## 3JQDzEQd \##\^W9QQQQQE3 \[x9LMMMMMMMPP99DMMMMMMMMMMMMML//7LMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP9d@@@@@@9zD37Lz3P\/pMMMM
MMMMML^/xJM@MMMP:/xJMMMMM^:9MLQ99dx:#xxxxx## HELMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM//7MMMMMMMMMd_JQPJ_x[\^@@@&##xzM@MLWW:/pMMMM
MMMMM9//JMM@MMPx[:DMMMMME#[x3JMMMMMMJJJJJJJPMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:/xp9LMMMMMM@[//x[/[^LL9MMMD7NLL^PMM@\/pMMMM
MMMMM9[/MMM@MMQ//QMMMLEp:/x \/x pELMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME9PW_ zMMMMMMMMMMMMM7 x/#3JMMMMMML9999EMM /@MMMMMMMdQM@z:/pMMMM
MMMMME[[7MM@MMQ//9L^:\#://WLDJ3 \#\ 3EQLMMMMMD7999999NWz\[x@ppWLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLPW[[#:HLMMMMMMMMMMM / ELMMDEHELP^7#[NMMMM
MMMMML /_LM7pML^/:zJ99EQ [:JMMMMQEH ##:x&3JQPPLMMMMMMMMM//7LM3 dpQMMMMMMMMML@[##/xHNPPPMMMMMME#[/[9MMDJQPQHH#[&LMMMM
MMMMMMW/[dPM^PMD:/ MMMMMJ#/\9LMMMMMMP\/: [//x @@9zMMMMMM:/:^M [@pp_ 7MMMMMMMME /#7DpzMDJ933zMMMWx/:// MDNW77E9x/xLMMMMM
MMMMMMMQ /#zDH77DEPMMMMMDd\/[/xd7QMMM\/@MML9W@&x\/// _ppJ9HWMMMMMMMMMMMM9[xp@x/\3LMMMMMMMMMMP93\/\[: /#zDLMMM7#/@LMMMMMM
MMMMMMMML^[#3EJD7N7MMMMMMMzx//\x[#x@9 /[3DMMMMMLPDzpdx/[#\: @H99JQQDMMMML3 _WPMMMMMMPDQEH \#[[ z:/:[[pMMMLE#[_LMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMML9 [[xW3LMMMMMMMMMP [\37N&:#[[//:3QQDPMMMLMM /#99H@ ::#\xx: _pppppppp3 xx:[# 3EH/#D9[/[[pMMMM^/:pMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMM7x/\3LMMMMMMMMMMMp#/@LMMJ\///////[x@3zMMD#/pMMMMMMMDzJJ /:pp@ [/: ppp9[/3MMMQ//QL^///pMMMM//WMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMME [#7MMMMMMMMMMME /#7MM9//DN&x////[//:x/#7DMMMMMMMMMM@/ MMMMMMM&[/MMMMMMMM&/[7MMd[/& ////pMMMM//9MMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMML_[#EMMMMMMMMMMMLd\# 9_[#MMMPQJ3 ::\/[/[##\\ @799999 /x9999999H//99999N@@_[[_\:[////////pMMMM//9MMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLx/:pMMMMMMMMMMMMQd#/[ EMMMMMMMMQQQ /\x:#[/////////////////////////////////////////////pMMMM//9MMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMD:/xPMMMMMMMMMMMMMD@[[x3LMMMMMMMMM@/ MMJ93 [///////////////////////////////////[/[:[#zMMMM//9MMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP /#3DMMMMMMMMMMMMMP7 [/ pDMMMML&[#pMMMMMMMMMz9#/x^x://[/////////////[//////:^//#N//&MMMMM//9MMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLE:/ 3DMMMMMMMMMMMMMLD3 ##xNzPp[/EMMMMMMMMMMMM:/pLPPQQQQQ&/[dpppp@[[^pN7\/xz@/#3x[xDMMMMM//9MMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQH [:3PMP9DLLMQ7DDLMMLJWx#\x[/^DLLMMMMMMMMMM\/pMMMMMMML#/&MMMML^/\DMQ /xzL /xzMMMMMM//9MMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM9 [\@EQ77W7MPz7Ep9PMMMQ7@ #/#x_@39PMMMMME#[pMMMMMMLQ//9MMML@/#7MM@//Wd@ \/xdDMMMMMMM//9MMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP&///xdJLz3W7EPMP3W9ELMMMMM9d@ x[//[/x [[ pppppppx/#dppdx//# \///[#x_@pzMMMMMMMMMM\/ MMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP&[#7W_:#\_WzDD737QzzQ73NJzDMMMLPDQDQJpppp3 ^ppppp9QQQDPLMMLzMMMMMMMMM3/#DMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDx[\7MMLQ9dx#\ HEPzQQN39LzJz9939zDPLMMMMMMMMLPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPLMMMMMMMMMLJH9MMMMWMMMMD#/pMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMp#/:DMMMMMMMLJp^#/x @WQMQJNW7W9LLJN9N39JMMMMLJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJzJQMMMMMMME3WNLMMMMM@MMMMM\/pMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM@///x@7QMMMMMMMML9p@ #//x@7QMMD99p9EJJ9HHWW79999999999WJJJJJJJJJJJJW9p9zMMMMMMJpWpMMMMM\/pMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMML //H_x\#^WQLMMMMMMMMLDQW_x\#x@9QLMMLPLPPD799399QQDDQQDJJJJQLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMQJNpJPMMMMMML\/pMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMJ[[/JQJ7^#/: 3QQDDDDQDDQLMPzN&\#\ @9DLMMMMMMMMMMDQQQDDDDDQQN9999999999999997JDMMMMMMMML&[#EMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMz9@ [//\////////////////_x/xNDMMMMJW_\/#x@9LMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP /#7MMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMLE&://\x ///HEMMMMMMME [#^9MMMMWx//7LMMMMMMDN&x//#\/# @pEJPMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM9H#[^PMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMLJ \#:&NQDL9/// PMMMMMMMMLEH:[:dzPMPW#[HLMMMMMMMMLQJpppp_ \x\\::^@99EDDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDz9d\[:^ELMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMD3 #\dEDMMMMM9//#/ PMMMMMMMMMMD9 \\x7DLW/[7LMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQQEE9d&\:\#x\ pppppppppppp@ \:\x@9DMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMML3\/ 9DMMMMMMMM9//z#/xzMMMMMMMMMMMMLW\/#&D@[[HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLzJpp3 _ppJLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
I agree with James.

Also NICE Kuz, especially about the Onsen. God I love Onsen.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
onsen: good
getting up at 5am while on holiday: ._.
getting up at 5am for a mixed onsen: worth it

dr pepper for breakfast, how could anyone say no
drink plenty of dangerous looking drinks, the weirdest coloured ones are often worth the experience
also, green tea ice cream

Top Bottom