• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
I have never been to Adelaide. From what I hear it's a musical town that's pretty nice. The Gold Coast is where it's at though.

Thino

Smash Master
Kyubey is an inconsiderate ******* that doesn't care about the mentality of the human society he lives in to achieve his goal to make the girls he wants make contracts with him

****ing Kyubey

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Kyubey is definitely inconsiderate but human's shouldn't freak out for having their soul outside of their body. Also he grants wishes =DDD

sharksquail

Smash Ace
If the Aussies, are gonna talk this much about fences and plagues of mice and other Aussie stuff, then they deserve their own thread

ballin4life

Smash Hero
I ate some kangaroo once ... it's not that bad really ... basically like beef with a different aftertaste. Vegemite on the other hand :urg:

Waltzing Matilda is mediocre but Land Down Under is great.

Didgeridoos are just weird. Boomerangs are way overrated in real life.

DMoogle

A$
Like, is every thread put into the Social Thread now?
Non-Smash 64 threads are. The thread that I put here was much more of a social thread than a Smash 64 one.
Oh for the love of God.

Australians, use Robsta's "64 prefix" thread in the Wozzy Woxy-Wombat Woom of Wishful Wicked Wonder! , because apparently having our own thread here is not allowed, and f*ck doing it in the Social Thread, it's a mess enough already.
Feel free to create an Aussie Tiers thread.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
I ate some kangaroo once ... it's not that bad really ... basically like beef with a different aftertaste. Vegemite on the other hand :urg:

Waltzing Matilda is mediocre but Land Down Under is great.

Didgeridoos are just weird. Boomerangs are way overrated in real life.
Vegemite is amazing! It's awesome on buttered toast. Boomerangs are as crazy as magnets. Kangaroo is tough meat. Finally everyone should eat Weet-bix.

Peek~

Smash Lord
Dat RAW

First one since 03-04?

Also
>opponent picks Hyrule
>trap them in the corner with dtilt
>they get mad

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Are there any videos of dandan actually playing? I'm looking for a good laugh.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Ok, I just discovered this Dimrain47 music guy. Seriously guys, listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFxFfanT8-8

Listen to the whole song, please. This is the only song of his I've listened to so far, and it's an absolute eargasm. Fan is in the URL for a reason. Please tell me you guys like this. If you don't, I'll cry myself to sleep.

BTW I found him from the comments of this video, also pretty good: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfJTCcpv794

sharksquail

Smash Ace
Ok, I just discovered this Dimrain47 music guy. Seriously guys, listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFxFfanT8-8

Listen to the whole song, please. This is the only song of his I've listened to so far, and it's an absolute eargasm. Fan is in the URL for a reason. Please tell me you guys like this. If you don't, I'll cry myself to sleep.
Sorry man didn't really like it. Admittedly though I don't really like much electronic music and the stuff I do listen to tends to be house or dubstep (no brostep tho).

Trance is bleh

but at least its better than Dubstep
just curious what you don't like about dubstep and who you've listened to?

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/8522/1bc7ac01e69feb077426f70.jpg

I don't care if everyone's seen it, it is amazing.

Zelda for life.
This is awesome, and I've never seen it before. Thank you good sir.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Sorry man didn't really like it. Admittedly though I don't really like much electronic music and the stuff I do listen to tends to be house or dubstep (no brostep tho).

Don't mean to reply for Peek, but can one really explain why he or she doesn't like a certain type of music? It's just a preference that you're born with, and you can't really explain. I can't explain why I hate country music, it just sounds ****ing horrible to me.

House and dubstep are my least favorite genres of electronic music x_X

sharksquail

Smash Ace
Don't mean to reply for Peek, but can one really explain why he or she doesn't like a certain type of music? It's just a preference that you're born with, and you can't really explain. I can't explain why I hate country music, it just sounds ****ing horrible to me.

House and dubstep are my least favorite genres of electronic music x_X
I think that you can explain what you don't like about music. for instance you can say I don't like metal because I don't like screamed vocals, or i think that punk is boring because it's simple. I don't like trance and techno because i think it's too repetitive. However I also accept that one's reasoning for not liking something musically can be I just think it sounds bad.

Music is just a huge passion of mine (I spend most of my free time listening too or finding new music) so I'm just naturally curious about what about a genera makes someone like it or dislike it.

Peek~

Smash Lord
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/8522/1bc7ac01e69feb077426f70.jpg

I don't care if everyone's seen it, it is amazing.

Zelda for life.
Yeah its a cool pic. Im prepared to see it everywhere I go :\

I just dont, it has this sound/touch to it that I just find annoying

I dont remember what albums/artists I listened to, I just remember they were called "unique and the best dub". Yet every single one was the same wobbling wobbling

I spend most of my free time listening too or finding new music
Same here

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
most people don't like dubstep because they are listening to them as mp3 files. mp3s compress the range and add a harsh ring in the background. AAC is the best for songs that have a range to their bass.

Dsc

Smash Ace
Dubstep please mr postman is really catchy..

And oh yes..its defs them as they are also from minish cap

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
everytime i listen to a dubstep song it sounds ok in the beginning then it turns into repetitive garbage

Top Bottom