• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

The Star King

Smash Hero
Woah.

Blue Yoshi actually used his mod powers for something (closing p33c3's clan thread).

THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING.

EDIT: Post #1984. This is a sign.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I've been reading the 64 boards for a while. I just had nothing to say for a while :p

Plus, the other 5 times I was going to do something, DMoogle beat me to it :p

But yeah, I've been here for the last 2 weeks not posting :p

Wait, does that mean Big Brother was watching you without you knowing? :p

Edit: oh god, I really use ":p" way too much lol

asianaussie

Smash Hero
it was a reference :p both to your current lurking :p and star king's 1984 reference :p

i :p find :p it :p odd :p you :p had :p nothing :p to :p say :p for :p a :p while :p

please don't infract me lol

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
oh kuz you and your post-consuming forum games

i just barely hit the 100 mark

/BYbandwagon

Frogles

Smash Ace
>delivering papers
>had to deliver to one of the separate/mobile classes outdoors
>go through first door
>wrong classroom
>go through next door
>same classroom(back entrance)
>everyone laughs at me, even teacher
>worst day that week
this isn't really teacher fail but LOL!O!L!Ol

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
oh kuz you and your post-consuming forum games

i just barely hit the 100 mark

/BYbandwagon
Forum games do not add to your post count. Otherwise, I'd have at least another 500 posts from mafia games.

Speaking of which, not enough people on the Blue Yoshi bandwagon. (It makes sense if you have been in any mafia game with me, which I now realize may be nobody, but I'll leave it there anyways :p).

Peek~

Smash Lord
this isn't really teacher fail but LOL!O!L!Ol

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
shaddup ):

JERK.

Australia is gay and doesn't air RAW until Wednesday (tomorrow for me). I can check results online but that's not as cool as watching it.
Ooops sorry brah, I did not know that

Sucks you will probably get hit with censors. Rock pretty much said **** you PG-13 rating

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Nps, it's just hyped me up for it basically :D.

Damn censors. Oh well, as long as I get the jist of what he says it's all good. Though since I only started watching WWE from like 2008 I don't think I'll be excited as others who knew him from way back when.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
you know, you Australians have such strict censors, i heard you can't even play L4D and some of the GTA games..

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
But thats why they dont lol

there are games that are literally about spamming :p

I've only got about 4300 with the non-counted posts

When i searched you Kuzi i got this number some how 2968

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
am i a disrespectful smasher

shablivion told me that a lot of ppl think i am direspectful to other smashers and i dont understand how that could be possible. Maybe i used to be when i first started but that is long over with. Do you guys (mostly ppl who play on kaillera) think i disrespect other smashers?

#HBC | ѕoup

you can have a temper,and that is quite disrespectful.

you rant alot when you lose, like ignore someone or you go like 'u ****in suck' 'get a life' and whatnot.

that's disrespect.

you gotta learn not to take it so harshly, and stop acting so childish about something, if you win if you lose, be a good sport.

now, if someone elses insults you, that doesn't make it right to insult them back, just either ask why they are mad, or tell them to go away and ignore them.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
i only do that to ppl who say something to me first so yea. also how is ignoring someone disrespectful

#HBC | ѕoup

because you are not trying to reconcile with someone, if it's to the point to harassment, then ignore them..however..if you can talk it out with someone, then try to, i seen you try to talk with A$ and you did a fine job but the damage was already done.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
1. Responding to trolls and flame isn't a good idea, ignore them.

If you are being trolled, ignore it... simple as that. Ballin4Life decided to take a jab at you and use that "google search for you" website, to which you responded...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=astral+projection&l=1

Also Korrupshen, I've never had it that bad ... I don't hear noises or anything I just find myself unable to move for a few seconds. Usually happens when I am really tired and trying to go to sleep or when I wake up in the middle of the night.

I think it means that you are in REM sleep, because the body is paralyzed in REM sleep so that you don't act out your dreams. When you are really tired it is possible to go directly into REM sleep, so it makes sense with my experience.

cool story bro, you may want to check this out http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how to not be a douchebag

2. Flaming/trolling isn't a respectful action

Here we have an inexperienced player (who we all know has been very mis informed)...you not only call him ignorant..but also tell him to quit!

Question: (answer honestly)
are 0 - 100% combos constantly performed in a real match between two pros?
no one said constantly, you said that the combos in ricky's vid wouldn't work in a real game and that's not true, please quit, you dont know what you are talking about and you sound ignorant.

3. Bashing play styles isn't respectful.

In This Example you decided to call nantes pathetic on YouTube instead of just taking the win and being the better player.

lol pathetic gimps?

next time we play ima only use throw--> Spike xD
the sad thing is that after these matches he still thinks hes the "more talented and creative player". Im surprised hes in ur clan, he called me out and got 4 stocked which is mega fail. Weren't ppl considering him for B tier? He's weak
This is just how i feel, these kinds of things are what make the difference. They are not hard to change either, all you have to do is ignore the fools and play the game!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I agree with Surri on all counts + a few I could go fetch but I don't really want to enlarge the argument.

However, I will say this. You can be very disrespectful at times.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Aww surri called me a troll ...

I think the problem there was just taking things too seriously. I didn't know what an astral projection was, so I found out for myself in like 30 seconds and was encouraging others to do the same. Not that big of a deal at all.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
more like i said you trolled, you are not A troll, as you dont make a habit of it :p

I'm sure you'll admit that was an unnecessary jab as well though, maybe he wanted someones personal view...who knows lol.

EDIT: I suppose the "trolling" section was very general, ill clean that up.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Seems like this should be in the social thread. Why does a thread saying "bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, do you like me?" deserve it's own thread?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
At times you're disrespectful, and at times you're not. Most of the time I've played you, you were not disrespectful at all, and were actually quite nice. You just might go through phases or something (and thankfully, I get your nice phases :p)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I might have to go back and try to upgrade to golden :p

I find it very funny how nobody takes me seriously at all in any of those games, but in that one game, I was one of the main reasons our side won. Even my own team didn't know I was on their team :p

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
freaking mafia traitor.

I actually have red dice technically, admin has just not updated it yet.

I'll race you to gold dice :p

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
IMO, it's ok to get upset when you lose a match you should have been able to win, or you repeatedly lose really close matches.
Several times I've been 2-0'd or 3-0'd by people I should have been able to beat, where basically every match was super close, down to the last stock at a high percentage and I just got edged out. But on paper it just looks like you got *****, which sucks.
For example, this one Falcon player I lost 2-1 against didn't even know what Z-cancel is, but his spacing was better than mine so he just took me to Hyrule Castle and played that game, while I ***** him on Peach's Castle. That sort of stuff you can rightfully be upset about.
But always getting angry when you lose is wrong.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
due to this turning into a flame war, the "disrespectful smasher" thread is being merged with the social thread.

Edit: realized I should have closed it instead. I'm stupid.

Anyways, back to peaceful talk...

Kuz, we should make a group hydra of a bunch of 64 players. I saw a few of us in the decisive games... why not have all of us join forces for a mayhem hydra? :p

Peek~

Smash Lord
due to this turning into a flame war, the "disrespectful smasher" thread is being merged with the social thread.

Edit: realized I should have closed it instead. I'm stupid.
Nooooooo

To BHLMRO: Why you do this ;_;

To Nova: You are a cool guy, just chillax sometimes and ignore the 12 year olds

The Star King

Smash Hero
Nova you are cool a lot of the time, I just wish you wouldn't rage so often when you lose.

I don't understand this mafia game bizwiz.

Top Bottom