• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The mods still don't know what I've done.

They sit in their high chairs. Completely oblivious to the irreversible damage that I have done.

I remain in complete control.
Your day of reckoning will soon be at hand :mad: :mad: :mad:

D

Deleted member

Alright. Owning up to my old bet and playing Resident Evil 1 Remake. Holy **** this game is stressful. Atmosphere is thick, ammo is limited, camera works against you, lot of back and forth in the silent mansion. I hate this game. Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones how do you handle this ****?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Alright. Owning up to my old bet and playing Resident Evil 1 Remake. Holy **** this game is stressful. Atmosphere is thick, ammo is limited, camera works against you, lot of back and forth in the silent mansion. I hate this game. Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones how do you handle this ****?
I scream.

But nobody hears me.
8F7B4CB4-F05A-4C9D-A2DE-FC17BC5E00AB.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

the the Guardians theme when they spot you in Breath of the Wild aka The most stressful thing ever
For me, that theme means that somebody(or something in this case) is bout to die tonight~

Like, am I the only person who got really good at fighting guardians? I don't think I could do it..say at the start of the game but you give me some mid-level gear and I can stun-lock them for days.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
For me, that theme means that somebody(or something in this case) is bout to die tonight~

Like, am I the only person who got really good at fighting guardians? I don't think I could do it..say at the start of the game but you give me some mid-level gear and I can stun-lock them for days.
I got ok with it once I timed the Shield reflect right but then.. the shield breaks and I start to panic pff

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
My hands are legit tiny, a standard sized card(think MTG or Pokemon) is about 2/3s of my hand size if it rests from the palm of my hand
wow...that’s impressive and shocking at the same time
the the Guardians theme when they spot you in Breath of the Wild aka The most stressful thing ever
Orne and Wario’s Gamer song...also stressful

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Guys this might get buried but I need another anime recommendation.

Something like Made in Abyss with weird as hell landscapes. Be it floating islands, depths of some ****ed up hell. Something weird like Xenoblade or Gravity Rush in it's world design.

Something that makes the Geography nerd in me squeal in awe.

D

Deleted member

I scream.

But nobody hears me.View attachment 265845
What's worse is that there are apparently a ton of new mechanics added to this game to where it's a whole new beast. I'm pretty much playing extremely blind without a guide, which is bad when enemies can poison you, one-shot you, corner you, or waste your ammo.

And they're terrifying enemies too. Not only do we got the typical zombies, but we got giant spiders, genetic abominations, better zombies, bees. Oh my-

D

Deleted member

I got ok with it once I timed the Shield reflect right but then.. the shield breaks and I start to panic pff
I personally don't do that strat because it's too risky

What I do is I get into the guardian's face, let it lock on to me, then shoot its eye with an arrow. That gives me a small window to attack, then once it locks onto me again, repeat the above. The one issue of course is your supply of arrows: once you run out you only get a small chance to finish it before it stunlocks you by shooting you in the head. Once you get access to Guardian Arrows though Guardian farming becomes easy af

D

Deleted member

Something like Made in Abyss with weird as hell landscapes. Be it floating islands, depths of some ****ed up hell. Something weird like Xenoblade or Gravity Rush in it's world design.

One Piece. Welll, the second half of the series(anything post
Enies Lobby arc
)
fits that bill pretty well. The first 100 or so episodes are also pretty dull and I would just watch them on 2x speed. Once the show gets going, it gets going fast.

Hell, the gang even goes to what is essentially a maximum security prison underwater which nobody, save 1, has escaped from, and gets out alive while also assisting in letting everyone else escape as well.

Also, the geography is one of the biggest things about One Piece, hell the page on most of the geographic stuff is easily 100+ pages long when you combine them together(such as https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Grand_Line)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Anyone wish humans can just hibernate during all this virus stuff?

Just curious.

On the good side of news I tried mixing Irn-Bru and Cola with ice. What a beautiful drink.

D

Deleted member

Boredkm during quarantine period is usless when you have the power of God and Anime on your side.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

**** anime go watch toku which either has bug people punching nazis, colour co-ordinated spandex people or friendly giants who beat the **** out of monsters

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Bro, bears got it made. It's not fair.

View attachment 265851
Bears undergo a very loose form of hibernation. Their metabolism doesn't change much relative to other hibernators and they can be woken up.

Compare that to a groundhog, which as far as we know are impossible to wake up while hibernating and undergo much greater changes, like their heart beat dropping from 80-100 bpm to 4-5 bpm.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Bears undergo a very loose form of hibernation. Their metabolism doesn't change much relative to other hibernators and they can be woken up.

Compare that to a groundhog, which as far as we know are impossible to wake up while hibernating and undergo much greater changes, like their heart beat dropping from 80-100 bpm to 4-5 bpm.
So what you're saying, Bears have it made.....BUT Gophers REALLY have it made? That's crazy.

D

Deleted member

What do you call someone who doesn't believe in Bigfoot?

Abigfoot.

I'll see myself out now.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I personally don't do that strat because it's too risky

What I do is I get into the guardian's face, let it lock on to me, then shoot its eye with an arrow. That gives me a small window to attack, then once it locks onto me again, repeat the above. The one issue of course is your supply of arrows: once you run out you only get a small chance to finish it before it stunlocks you by shooting you in the head. Once you get access to Guardian Arrows though Guardian farming becomes easy af
BotW? Yeah guardians are easy. Farming gold lynals is where it's at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom