• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Today, I've decided to stop being a lazy bum and get off my ass... to farm some BP in Pokemon.

And I'm not very confident in my team, to be honest. They're pretty weak. I mean, I'm bringing Zacian, Eternatus and Mewtwo, so I don't expect to win a lot.

D

Deleted member

My father is legit dumb or probably lacks a good brain.

The goverment and literally the entire country are demanding people to stay at home and not go out of home for two weeks so the fight against the coronavirus progresses better... And the ****** gets petty like a damn 5 years old and still insists on going out of home with anger and all everyday.

Thankfully he is going to stop so as of today because the goverment has done something really useful which happens to be his biggest weakness: losing money through penalties.

Now he wants to stay home because of course he doesn't want to lose money.
Sucks we have to go this far to fight the virus, but with egotistical people such as my father I guess there's no choice.

D

Deleted member

I just played a Splatoon game and won... by .1 PERCENT Lmao.

I took a screeny, might share it later

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
My father is legit dumb or probably lacks a good brain.

The goverment and literally the entire country are demanding people to stay at home and not go out of home for two weeks so the fight against the coronavirus progresses better... And the ****** gets petty like a damn 5 years old and still insists on going out of home with anger and all everyday.
Thankfully he is going to stop so as of today because the goverment has done something really useful which happens to be his biggest weakness: losing money through penalties.
Now he wants to stay home because of course he doesn't want to lose money.
Sucks we have to go this far to fight the virus, but with egotistical people such as my father I guess there's no choice.
Well that's me ****ed when it comes to needing to go to a library (the only place these days I can be able to do any work) or walks to help get ideas for my story.

And really the panic buying. I went to a small store today just for Milka bars and Monster Energy. Place was to the back wall with five queues.
And it's only really begun.

Just asking you @JDCabrera but can you go a bit more in depth from your view in Spain? Kinda curious.

Either way guys, this place and two or so friends are going to be my people sanity during all this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This is some nice looking art if I do say so myself. Too bad the card is like $20 right now
Blue_Storm_Dragon,_Maelstrom_(Full_Art-V).png

edit: oh my ****ing godddddddd images brokkkkke
edit 2: wait oops it was just me

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The Twitter account for the Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time game states it's official canon to the show.

Quite interesting.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Alright, the Smash Wiki had listed down all the references of the Ring Fit Adventure spirit battles from the event, here they are:

Ring Fit Trainees - The Wii Fit Trainers obviously represent the trainees themselves given the two also originate from a series of fitness games. With Golden Plains probably representing the beginning levels of Ring Fit Adventure, the coins that pop up in the stage reference the collectible rings that can be obtained in throughout various levels. The condition where the Trainers suddenly breathe fire references how the Trainees' hair looks when synced together with their companion Ring, which also represents the player's heart rate when playing.

Dragaux - Dragaux's upper body strength is reflected with Incineroar, while the stage of choice reference his home stadium that appears at the end of each world in Ring Fit Adventure, where the player must beat him in a boss battle.

Ring - With this battle, the enemy fighter being equipped with the Gust Bellows references the Ring's ability to inhale or bust out air much like a vaccum cleaner. The invisible Bayonetta primarily attacking with smash attacks references the Ring's ability to summon holographic limbs for certain moves in RFA. The detail of how Bayonetta's Wicked Weaves open up circular portals that resemble rings to unleash the giant fists and feet of Madame Butterfly might also reference the opening part of RFA where Dragaux is released from inside of Ring and sets off the game. Lastly, Garden of Hope resembles the first stage set in Beginnia where the Trainee first meets Ring.

D

Deleted member

So they're finally here, performing for you
Meet Baboom, Babang and Babach, he's more into classical music.
You thought I was joking, huh?

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So they're finally here, performing for you
Meet Baboom, Babang and Babach, he's more into classical music.
You thought I was joking, huh?
Baboom? Babang? Babach? More like BaBORING AMIRITE?!?!?

tenor (7).gif

...I need a Direct or SOMETHING. Anything.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Haven't drawn in a while. Here's Guh-Huh and RUOK

20200315_122113.jpg

link2702

Smash Champion
To say we’re losing our minds would be a massive understatement...

If we don’t get news soon we might not be able to play smash...since we’ll all be tied in straight jackets mumbling about Nintendo directs and when will they happen.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I made an attempt at drawing Mewtwo because atm I'm bored af
unnamed.jpg

Eh, at least it looks like Mewtwo. Could have gone worse.

edit: higher quality image

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
To say we’re losing our minds would be a massive understatement...

If we don’t get news soon we might not be able to play smash...since we’ll all be tied in straight jackets mumbling about Nintendo directs and when will they happen.
Then there's me not giving a **** because I don't even play Smash. Lmao

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The virus going around has force Pokemon Go to take things more isolated. Spawns are increased, battles are infinite and for a measly 1 coin, you can get 30 incenses that last 1 hour.

I caught more than 50 Pokemon in less than an hour.

The only issue that I'm running into is running out of balls, but hopefully I can get some gifts later.
Unfortunately battles aren’t infinite. They locked you out after 8 rounds of five battles.which is a little dumb when rural players don’t really have any other content atm.

Still I got a Giratina today so that’s cool. Hope I can get a shiny one or shiny timburr from them.

D

Deleted member

You know what, I'm gonna change my avatar to one of the better drawings I did. Because while Ashlei "Яeverse" is cool and all, kinda bored of using her as my avatar atm.

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
Hello hello people! Coming at you live from the place that I am coming live from. How are you folks? Still breathing air through your noses and mouths?

D

Deleted member

Hello hello people! Coming at you live from the place that I am coming live from. How are you folks? Still breathing air through your noses and mouths?
I would hope so. I'm doing well. Just sketched, ate lunch, and about to style on zombies in Resident Evil, also known as Biohazard in Japan, is a survival horror game released by Capcom in-

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just saw that this was posted about a week ago on what appears to be Toby Fox's Youtube channel. (not sure if it's actually his channel or not)

I'd say that it's worth watching for the music alone.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Last edited:

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
So I have acquired some new knowledge. It's not fun to wash your hands too often and dry out your hands and then have to use some grease or whatever while as an autistic person sensitive to touch. My mind is screaming at me to thoroughly scrub this stuff off me and my parents are confused and complaining at me walking around like a T-Rex because touching anything or holding my fingers together is unpleasant.

D

Deleted member

So I have acquired some new knowledge. It's not fun to wash your hands too often and dry out your hands and then have to use some grease or whatever while as an autistic person sensitive to touch. My mind is screaming at me to thoroughly scrub this stuff off me and my parents are confused and complaining at me walking around like a T-Rex because touching anything or holding my fingers together is unpleasant.
Maybe an alternative is to wear disposable gloves so you don't have to wash your hands as much.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
With the confirmation that Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time game being canon, I wonder if any other past media are canon too? Here are my guesses:

Possible
The Amulet of Time (game)
The Shadow of Aku (game)
Quantum Jack (comics)
Lost Worlds (comics)

Unlikely
Classics (comics)

Definitely Not
Tale of the Wandering Warrior (comics) (Some of the stories contradict the events of season 5)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom