• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
I'm only upset that it's popular because I start to feel excluded from the "group".
I guess I’m also a part of the never really got into Minecraft

if might help to think about it through the transitive property think of all the people around here who are happy about it

I’m good with Steve for two reasons even though I’ve never been a Minecraft guy

1. Seeing people like shiny mighty cj and many others happy about It gives me a similar amount of joy cause I got to see other people hyped about their most wanted

2 I’ve just never really hinged emotions on smash reveals in the first place

it might help you to be happy for people with steve. Making it less about competition and more about vibing together on this absolute humdinger of an earth ya know?

For clarification in no way was this supposed to condemn you or something I’m genuinely trying to figure what the issue stems from and offer a more emotinally stable alternative and I hope that came across

Shroob

Sup?
I don’t think I know how to get to that level. I haven’t come across it in the 3D All-Stars version, probably not in the original either.
Ya know the canal you can hover over to to get to Pinna Park? You know how sometimes a boat will go through that canal? Jump on the boat and hover up into the underside of the bridge.

D

Deleted member

Noipoi Noipoi not sure if you knew already but I got to finally see the LEGO Movie 2 sometime this year.

Found the movie really good and in the same way as you I found the final song from the movie incredible.

D

Deleted member

Sooooo...

What Mii Costumes do you guys wanna see get added in?
In addition to the obvious Smash 4 cuts:
Sega:
:ultbrawler:Alex Kidd (there really should be some Alex KIdd content in Smash if you ask me)
:ultbrawler:Ryo
:ultswordfighter:Sakura (though I'd prefer her as an actual character)
:ultbrawler:or:ultgunner:Ulala

Namco:
:ultswordfighter:Valkyrie
:ultbrawler:Klonoa
:ultbrawler:Taizo Hori
(varies) Someone from "Tales of"

Nintendo:
:ultswordfighter:Pianta (because them wielding a tree in Mario Baseball always amused me)
:ultgunner:Tom Nook (we already got Isabelle as a character and K.K. as a costume, so why not have Nook using a money bag as a gun)

That's it from the top of my head.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Ok. I ask again, why do people hate minecraft so much? It is legos.

I am not even in the games demographic and i still found fun out of it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Noipoi Noipoi not sure if you knew already but I got to finally see the LEGO Movie 2 sometime this year.

Found the movie really good and in the same way as you I found the final song from the movie incredible.
I like the (not) villain song the most, personally. Glad you liked it!

By the way can we just talk about how Steve's animation for getting up after being knocked down is legit the funniest thing
It’s so weird looking I hate it.

I love it.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Yeah, I didn't buy the fighters pass because, well, I ain't buying something that I don't even know the contents of, lmao. Saved me money.
I bought the fighter's pass first time around, and even not liking one character means there's no point to it unless someone is gonna use their switch for tournaments, etc.

I don't want Terry, and I don't want Banjo, so I already lost money there :p Not doing that again.

I'm gonna get the minecraft characters because of the interesting mechanics, don't care too much about minecraft.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Can anyone tell me thr name of the monster in the new Monster Hunter trailer? Thanks!
Are we talking about the flagship monster for Rise or the new content update for World that recently released? Because it's Mangnamalo for the former and Fatalis for the latter.

Or are you talking about a different monster?

Luig

Confused
I bought the fighter's pass first time around, and even not liking one character means there's no point to it unless someone is gonna use their switch for tournaments, etc.

I don't want Terry, and I don't want Banjo, so I already lost money there :p Not doing that again.

I'm gonna get the minecraft characters because of the interesting mechanics, don't care too much about minecraft.
Yeah, even removing anything I think about minecraft as a game or series, I genuinely think he's one of the most unique fighters I've seen; I'd like to try him.

Dixie Kong

Smash Ace
Are we talking about the flagship monster for Rise or the new content update for World that recently released? Because it's Mangnamalo for the former and Fatalis for the latter.

Or are you talking about a different monster?
Oh sorry, I mean the teaser for the movie!

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I don't hate Minecraft at all, I just thought Steve's chances were being overstated.
Fair. But i have seen people say the character has made them depressed, people are quiting smash, one is leaving smashboards. So many extreme reactions to steve. Its a character. It us not anything to get upset about. Given all the series and characters out there, we have 4 spaces left and people are not going to get what they exactly want.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Something which confuses me is how Sakurai said they couldn't make music from the original Minecraft game work in Smash.

I don't doubt his Word on It, I just find It weird seeing the music selection Pikmin got in Smash.

The enviromental noises and all that.
I think that the lack of music from the original game had more of an issue with rights than anything, or at least that's what I've seen other people saying the situation was.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I think that the lack of music from the original game had more of an issue with rights than anything, or at least that's what I've seen other people saying the situation was.
Yeah I think rights might be the actual issue because even though the tracks they pulled were from spin-offs what were apparently more fitting, they were all pretty much arranged anyway, so if those tracks could be remixed, why couldn’t something like Sweden or Cat? Caution and Crisis proved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom