• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Reminder that the Bionocles were meant to appear in the Lego Movie 2, but they got cut.
Instead we got Fabuland in the final cut of the movie.

Weird to acknowledge Fabuland after literal decades without that line getting a single set, but oh well.

D

Deleted member

I dunno why but my avi pic is looking like a reindeer to me for some reason

D

Deleted member

Bionicle was literally my childhood(still remember playing that one flash game and building with the toys when I was like 7) so the fact it was even considered for the lego movie 2 is pretty cool.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I wish I could participate on It just for the sake of helping you about It.

Sadly with college and all that I won't be available from Mondays to Thursdays due to the classes.

However, if you do want to make a second session during next weekend too, maybe I could go to that one.
I work on weekends and am only really avaible late at night when no one else is online, so a weekend session probably wouldn't be that feasible.
I'm up for that! I'm in my fall break now so I should be able to play a bit over on the weekend if nothing comes up.(knowing my parents that pretty likely lol)
Don't have switch online but I can get if if needed.
Aw, don't feel pressured to spend money online on my behalf.

And as I just said, I'm not really avaible one weekends anyway.

D

Deleted member

I work on weekends and am only really avaible late at night when no one else is online, so a weekend session probably wouldn't be that feasible.

Aw, don't feel pressured to spend money online on my behalf.

And as I just said, I'm not really avaible one weekends anyway.
tis fine. I could probably do a weekday, but it would probably be pretty close unless both my parents leave the house for a couple hours.

I've been needing to get Switch Online anyway so I get back to playing Splatoon and using AC's Switch online stuff.

D

Deleted member

I still have every Bionicle I've ever owned. They're in storage, but still intact. Bionicles were my de-facto favorite toys as a kid besides video games.

There were no other action figures that could compare.
When I think about It, idk which were my favourite toys as a kid.

I did own a lot of Bakugans, some italian figurines called Gormitis and a lot of Ben 10 stuff.

Also had Cars stuff lying around.

D

Deleted member

I did own a lot of Bakugans
You called?
unnamed (1).jpg

I don't own any of the new era Bakugan, nor play the new tcg(mostly because it's horrendous how they've handled it, I can't even find packs in the entire city and it may as well be dead already because it hasn't had a new set in months) but I still find it pretty nostalgic. Especially the DS game, played that game for hours. Actually that reminds me of the Switch Bakugan game... what happened to it?

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
I still have every Bionicle I've ever owned. They're in storage, but still intact. Bionicles were my de-facto favorite toys as a kid besides video games.

I wish I still had mine built. I had the first two complete waves, and then various random ones from some of the later series...

I do have a lone Lewa mask chillin' on my desk though... the rest of them are just parts in storage ;_;

cashregister9

Smash Hero

I still have most of mine in a large box. I recently went through the box and looked up the instructions online to help rebuild a lot of them.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
It's been almost 20 years and I still wonder how the heck Battle Network 2 got away with an E rating.

When Lan and Megaman visit the USA they bump into questionably racist stereotypes and Lan swears a bit here and there. lol

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
So I have a bit of a weird question for anyone who's played Undertale before - what location from the game would you say is the most truly iconic, I.E. what area do you immediately think of when someone mentions it.

Some that are notable to me would be:
  • The Ruins
  • Snowdin Town
  • MTT Resort
  • Last Corridor/Judgement Room

But I'm curious - what would you say it would be?

D

Deleted member

So I have a bit of a weird question for anyone who's played Undertale before - what location from the game would you say is the most truly iconic, I.E. what area do you immediately think of when someone mentions it.

• The Ruins
  • Snowdin Town
  • MTT Resort

The waterfall and Snowdin have really stood out for me the most so far.

cashregister9

Smash Hero

• The Ruins
  • Snowdin Town
  • MTT Resort

Your list is pretty definitive I would also add the flower bed

D

Deleted member

• The Ruins
  • Snowdin Town
  • MTT Resort

Personally the most memorable part was the Throne room and, more specifically, the buildup to it. The entire scene in neutral is just a big emotional buildup to Asgore who is honestly one of my favorite characters, where all the monsters you encountered(sans special ones) cheer on your approach as they assume you'll die to Asgore. Asgore himself acts so chill and calm but really deep down he doesn't want to kill you, to harm you. But he must, in order to bring the monsters to the surface. And that's not even getting into the weird family dynamic of flowy, asgore, and toriel

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

MICHAEL THE SPIKESTER

404864.jpg

Episode Title: "Michael the Spikester"
Subject matter: Michael the Spikester
Summary: On the day of-- well, it really doesn't matter what day-- Smashboards forum members gathered in the General Social to waste the remainder of time that they have left on Earth, when another user decides to post random lost tapes from a show I never even heard of. Everyone expected it coming and I'm still confused even though he's been doing it for awhile now. Someone probably dies. Idk.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

MICHAEL THE SPIKESTER

View attachment 288059

Episode Title: "Michael the Spikester"
Subject matter: Michael the Spikester
Summary: On the day of-- well, it really doesn't matter what day-- Smashboards forum members gathered in the General Social to waste the remainder of time that they have left on Earth, when another user decides to post random lost tapes from a show I never even heard of. Everyone expected it coming and I'm still confused even though he's been doing it for awhile now. Someone probably dies. Idk.
This is the best post I've seen from this thread in a while.

I'm legit rolling with laughter now so thanks for that lol.

D

Deleted member

Living in a very unpopulated area has its ups and down, but one up-side is that there is no city or town light polluting the sky, so you get to see the stars.

It is honestly beautiful.

I live in the suburbs, and it isn't really the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom