• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hazbin Hotel has been picked up into a show by A24. That is just great to hear! :b:

Hopefully Helluva Boss news is in the near future too.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm on the search to get the new Event Zarude. Wish me luck.

Edit: we have a bite. I'm waiting for a response now.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
An old laugh watching this.

For those you who are having a bad day, just remember that this show existed. Takeshi's Castle or MXC to you Americans.

Along with one of the best commentators for this type of show.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I don’t know how likely it is to happen but I would love it if they did full voice acting in a D&P remake, they could go with some of the Masters VAs, I NEED to hear Allegra Clark fully voice Cynthia

Uh, iirc Rouge was into BDSM or some kinky stuff in the Japanese dub.
I don’t know what you’re talking about.

DBC1A446-117A-4339-88D3-72CB096EE21F.png

She’s clearly talking about Pokémon Sun and Moon.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I hope they fix that if they ever do a remake
I mean, Platinum exist.

It's not like they didn't fix the problems before what I'm sayin'.

But yeah, gimmie a Gen 4 remake Gamefreak, and don't **** it up. Which they probably will.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean, Platinum exist.

It's not like they didn't fix the problems before what I'm sayin'.

But yeah, gimmie a Gen 4 remake Gamefreak, and don't **** it up. Which they probably will.
I'm betting on that they actually fix the games problems, but they forget something and then the fans throw it in the trash regardless of how the quality of the game is.

Kinda like ORAS and the Battle Frontier.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thinking about going to the doctor one of these upcoming days.

My entire body hurts way too much and I may need some profesional feedback to see what I could do about It.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Thinking about going to the doctor one of these upcoming days.

My entire body hurts way too much and I may need some profesional feedback to see what I could do about It.
Oh boy, I hope everything turns out alright and that you can recover, my friend. Take care.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, theres been no reply yet. Either he bailed the trade or is still looking at my list and deciding. I'll give him time.

Otherwise, I'll open my Zarude trade elsewhere.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Suicide Squad getting a game is kind of neat. It'd be OD if they swapped out Deadshot for Deathstroke. Slade's pretty cool.

Still, I'm mostly hoping we get a game for the Flash.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Been a very odd week for me

Sunday - friend's mom passed away
Monday - got information about a job potential
Tuesday - found out I got a job from another job I'm working at cureently
Wednesday - meetings about the new job
Thursday - funeral for friend's mom and finding out another person was killed in car accident. Also finding out the job potential require face to face classes and no options online
Friday - my first ever working Fridays on nights now

What a week to be alive

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
So, what's your "no chance" addition/change that you wish would happen to Smash Ultimate? I know there's no more modes, but man I wish we could get a "Legacy mode". When you go to Legacy mode, you select SSB64, SSBM, SSBB, or SM4SH. Depending on which you pick, it removes all characters, stages and items except those that are from the game you selected.
It's a very unrealistic change, but that would be the hypest thing for me. But it seems a lot more people really care about the music stuff (which is the thing I care about the least, I don't think I've ever changed music on a stage, I doubt I would have even thought about it if I didn't see people talking lol) so I imagine I'm in the minority. Does anyone else want this? If not, what's something you really want that we're unlikely to see?

D

Deleted member

I spent a couple hours working on this because why not(really it was just because I was bored)
It's not good at all(couldn't find any good templates) just felt like getting off my feet and making something interesting for once, along with getting into the artistic groove again

Dutch Raikuna

Gonna start my self blocking on here soon I suppose and go two days away from here. I'm thinking as well I get too easily bored so maybe that's why I push people to talk, I enjoy that more these days.

I should really get more of a social life outside the computer but I live in a bit of an eh city.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don’t know how likely it is to happen but I would love it if they did full voice acting in a D&P remake, they could go with some of the Masters VAs, I NEED to hear Allegra Clark fully voice Cynthia

I don’t know what you’re talking about.

View attachment 281622

She’s clearly talking about Pokémon Sun and Moon.
That's quite possibly the most cursed screenshot I've ever seen.Jesus, bleach my eyes.

D

Deleted member

Aaron Webber is gonna be in charge of the communications between SEGA of Japan and SEGA of America.

This could turn out really good in the long term.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Gonna start my self blocking on here soon I suppose and go two days away from here. I'm thinking as well I get too easily bored so maybe that's why I push people to talk, I enjoy that more these days.

I should really get more of a social life outside the computer but I live in a bit of an eh city.
I'd love to talk but today is just one of those days where I don't have **** to add to anything.

Right now I'm just doing a few quests in Monster Hunter and then I might fry up a couple of chicken patties for dinner.

Dutch Raikuna

And while we are at it I found out my friends could find out who I am on these forums if they ever copy pasted anything I said from Discord to here in case I need to talk to multiple audiences, by posting it on Google Search.

1596836868890.png

Gonna have to be careful.

I'd love to talk but today is just one of those days where I don't have **** to add to anything.
Right now I'm just doing a few quests in Monster Hunter and then I might fry up a couple of chicken patties for dinner.
I'm a rarity then, the type of person who always has something to talk about or listen to. Or maybe it's because in my head, it's due to being my siblings talk to people every night, therefore I should in a way.

If it slows down, I'm the type who picks it back up even though I don't like doing it sometimes.

Man, Discord hates me right now.
What did you break?

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My newest nendoroid showed up today.
20200807_163716.jpg

Though its more like my oldest one since it came out years ago and has been discontinued for years. It feels like the box was kept in storage for a long time since it felt like there was a thin layer of dust that was brushed away before they sent it out.
I wonder how different the original Sonic X was from the 4kids dub.
I know they use Live and Learn during the final section of the SA2 arc of the Japanese version. That's all I know of the original Sonic x.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I played a bit of the Destroy All Humans remake. The game's pretty generous when it comes to achievements - an hour in, and I've already gotten 15/40 just by playing the first two missions and one free-roaming segment. I'm having a lot of fun with it, and it's a shame that the series got screwed over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom