• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I gonna continue my shonen-anime binge watch today starting with Hunter X Hunter. Honestly, I've been really liking the atmosphere & tone that it's showing off so far, plus the characters are enjoyable too.

For the weekend, I'll spend some time watching some cmovies on my Netflix watch list like the BTTF trilogy and Terminator 3.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Woah!
Using the Switch pro controller on my PC makes this weird blue LED light around the home button. Why was this put in if it's never used while playing on the Switch lol

Last edited:

PLANTMAN

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
3314-3608-8898
Granted, this is the same community that has people in it who unironically think that Nintendo adding DKC to NSO is a super secret hint hint nudge nudge that Geno is coming as FP7 and only they get the hint...... I'm not kidding by the way, I ****ing saw that **** in the Geno thread like last night.
Yeah
speaking of geno have you seen this what papa said? He says geno & or waluigi are more likley and he’s giving it 100% for fighters because of what he heard

https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1d_4uuic2xo8bZhwzJkmZtQfWFent4x8erWdd2KPqrNM/mobilebasic
but honestly this doesn’t even point to fighters why pick waluigi instead of a gen 8 Pokémon? & why pick geno instead of promoting a square game like bravely default 2 or bringing in someone big like Lara Croft? If anything this would mostly be the geno mii outfit returning.
The Smash Community does leaps and bounds of mental gymnastics to prove why their favorite character will be in Smash.

Remember how people actually thought that the clouds in Greninja's trailer was a big hint for Pac-Man getting in? I mean, yeah, Pac-Man got in, but people thought that the clouds gave away the hint, and not the fact that the game was being developed by the company that made Pac-Man.

People still believe in the clouds theory btw. Remember the whole K. Rool trailer = Rayman?
don’t forget the chairs :4pacman:

I feel like that's more a matter of convenience.

Sakurai has expressed there's a difficulty in working with devs overseas, and if rumors are to be believed, Banjo was acquired when Sakurai was in America, during E32018, he didn't make a special trip during his work schedule to Microsoft to pitch the idea of Banjo, he acquired the rights during E3 itself.

I just really can't imagine a whole, full-blown character like Freddy being added when there's reason to believe that "Overseas communication hard".
I think i should probably remove the 2nd western rep from my Pass predictions
I honestly feel like Shantae would be the only indie rep with a fighting chance if anything. And I'm not saying for just Ultimate, I mean all of Smash including it's future.
To me it’s either Shantae or reimu both in which Are very very old

yes Shantae came out in 2002 but she existed in the 90s just like reimu

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So one thing.

• My final AMA questions to be done by 7PM BST, my timezone or 2PM EST, So any final questions ask by then......please? And then I'm closing up shop.

Well most of my friends on here have asked me questions. Anyone else is grand.

Ok, just did the last thing I wanted to do at Discord (downloading something involving the SM64 PC port with the help of a friend there).

Sometime tonight I will post the big thing and then start my break until the second week of September.
Like I said without yourself, I'm worried about our chats and all getting buried or forgotten. I'm pretty accustomed to talking on them everyday now.

However though ****lord, that does mean I'm gonna act like the friendliest bouncer though if you try to go back before your planned date unless an emergency.
IRL version would be this.
You try to enter, I give you a friendly handshake or something, ask how you're doing, turn you around and tell you to feck off! I've my calendar on you boi!

You're a good friend.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So one thing.

• My final AMA questions to be done by 7PM BST, my timezone or 2PM, So any final questions ask by then......please? And then I'm closing up shop.

Like I said without yourself, I'm worried about our chats and all getting buried or forgotten. I'm pretty accustomed to talking on them everyday now.

However though ****lord, that does mean I'm gonna act like the friendliest bouncer though if you try to go back before your planned date unless an emergency.
IRL version would be this.
You try to enter, I give you a friendly handshake or something, ask how you're doing, turn you around and tell you to feck off! I've my calendar on you boi!

You're a good friend.
Trust me, just wait until my big post comes up.

It will likely take away some of your worries.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Woah!
Using the Switch pro controller on my PC makes this weird blue LED light around the home button. Why was this put in if it's never used while playing on the Switch lol
I have no idea.
I’m pretty sure it’s also used for the alarm feature. So they just like using cool features for useless functions
Except pro controller on steam, that’s actually kind of cool

D

Deleted member

Damn, playing Mario 64 on 60fps and with 3D models and texturas almost recreating one by one the N64 era official renders feels like a crazy pipe dream.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Gonna attempt to get into the process of getting a new router or at least upgrading the plan within the next few days.

This has been a LONG time coming. This better work.

D

Deleted member

I’m home alone, so I’m gonna take this time to audition for a Hollow Knight project... Once I find a checkpoint in Hollow Knight.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
I screwed up really bad
I commented on Capcom’s recent national video game day post
and I was typing about how Breath of Fire wasn’t there
and I just realized when I clicked send that I said Breath of Death, which is a completely different, non-capcom game
and i can’t find my comment
and if i don’t find my comment i’m going to be skinned

Dutch Raikuna

As I much as I sad about JD leaving for a summer holiday. However on a sidenote can we celebrate the fact that feck isn't censored?

Or mods censor it but allow it uncensored on St Patrick's Day at least?

Irish comedy at it's finest!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just shared my Discord version of the post at the servers I tend to frequent and deleted the Discord and Twitter apps after that.

Now I'm gonna take a shower, relax a bit and wait until the night to post the Smashboards version.

D

Deleted member

Just shared my Discord version of the post at the servers I tend to frequent and deleted the Discord and Twitter apps after that.

Now I'm gonna take a shower, relax a bit and wait until the night to post the Smashboards version.
Good on you! Those platforms can get extremely toxic. It'll do you good to get away from them, even if it is temporary.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know. A while ago I tried to come up with Super Moves for Marvel characters in an Injustice setting because I wanted a crossover in that medium between DC and Marvel. And I for the life of me can’t come up with any good ones for any of them.

Dutch Raikuna

I suppose I'll say it, get a wee bit off the forum and come back and wait until last orders for the AMA.

Really I would be all for not being here much on this forum except for Direct and reveal times. 95% of the time I'm on here is to talk to friends who I've made here.
However I've got about you half guys on Discord on either of the two chats I'm on. There's still a few of you guys who I would hope to be on there as well. If that happened then I wouldn't really be here.
Even then I don't really know what I want to achieve from it. It's hard to explain.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
You know. A while ago I tried to come up with Super Moves for Marvel characters in an Injustice setting because I wanted a crossover in that medium between DC and Marvel. And I for the life of me can’t come up with any good ones for any of them.
Most would have to be super bland. A lot of the ones in Injustice are just that. They thought, “what would be really cool for the flash to do?” then they got an idea, and asked “could he physically do that though?” and if he could, they kept it.
Some might be based in the comics, but I’m pretty sure all are just the abilities we already know amped up.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
For a chunk of the Marvel cast I'd just keep some of their supers from MvC. Maximum Spider, Proton Cannon (maybe with some extras before hand involving the House Party Protocol where a bunch of Iron Man's suits get involved such as Bleeding Edge, Hulkbuster and the Mark 1 for example) and Penance Stare are mandatory.

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
I really should get back on discord, I haven't used it in a hot minute. Not really sure why I stopped initially.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I come to make a announement.gif

I've come here to make a announcement, thanks to this Bin-Bin girl or whatever the **** her name is, spirit are back on the map, and thus i'm going on vacation for 2 weeks to find out if I can make it to Smash Ultimate as a DLC or not.

Know that the internet I will have will be limited here and there, so if you don't see much, you know why, don't worry tho, I got my space walnut to watch on all of you and this ***** ass ************ know as Shadow The Hedgedog.

Before I go away tho, I feel like I had to share something with you all before I go on my journey, so take a look at this, ESPECIALLY YOU, OBAMA.
marsa mizuki flat color JPEG.jpg
THAT'S RIGHT BABY, ANOTHER DRAWING OF MY GIRL, MARSA MIZUKI, SAME ARTIST AS LAST TIME. LOOK AT HER ABS, AREN'T THEY THE BEST??? JUST LIKE BEFORE, I COLORED THE PIC MYSELF, SO HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

NOW NAMING THOSE ON SMASHBOARD DOT COM.

Aurane Aurane ,@Taylor F , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , Wademan94 Wademan94 , AndreaAC AndreaAC , Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday ,@JDCabrera , Knight Dude Knight Dude & Noipoi Noipoi

HOPE I DIDN'T MISS ANYONE OF YOU UNLIKE MY WIFE, MAY YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY AND A GREAT HOLIDAY, I'M OFF, ******.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 277803
I've come here to make a announcement, thanks to this Bin-Bin girl or whatever the **** her name is, spirit are back on the map, and thus i'm going on vacation for 2 weeks to find out if I can make it to Smash Ultimate as a DLC or not.

Know that the internet I will have will be limited here and there, so if you don't see much, you know why, don't worry tho, I got my space walnut to watch on all of you and this ***** ass ************ know as Shadow The Hedgedog.

Before I go away tho, I feel like I had to share something with you all before I go on my journey, so take a look at this, ESPECIALLY YOU, OBAMA.
THAT'S RIGHT BABY, ANOTHER DRAWING OF MY GIRL, MARSA MIZUKI, SAME ARTIST AS LAST TIME. LOOK AT HER ABS, AREN'T THEY THE BEST??? JUST LIKE BEFORE, I COLORED THE PIC MYSELF, SO HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

Aurane Aurane ,@Taylor F , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , Wademan94 Wademan94 , AndreaAC AndreaAC , Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday ,@JDCabrera , Knight Dude Knight Dude & Noipoi Noipoi

HOPE I DIDN'T MISS ANYONE OF YOU UNLIKE MY WIFE, MAY YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY AND A GREAT HOLIDAY, I'M OFF, ******.
HOLY **** ROBOTNIK, THIS FINAL DESIGN LOOKS REALLY AWESOME!!!!

No joke: the pose, the colours, the overall design... You have nailed It in many regards.

Congrats on the final result!!!

Dutch Raikuna

I suppose I'll say it, get a wee bit off the forum and come back and wait until last orders for the AMA.

Really I would be all for not being here much on this forum except for Direct and reveal times. 95% of the time I'm on here is to talk to friends who I've made here.
However I've got about you half guys on Discord on either of the two chats I'm on. There's still a few of you guys who I would hope to be on there as well. If that happened then I wouldn't really be here.
Even then I don't really know what I want to achieve from it. It's hard to explain.
"Insert comment about AMA................"

And I still stand by that comment.

Last edited:

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
View attachment 277803

...I miss my wife Tails

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
HOLY **** ROBOTNIK, THIS FINAL DESIGN LOOKS REALLY AWESOME!!!!

No joke: the pose, the colours, the overall design... You have nailed It in many regards.

Congrats on the final result!!!
While I did make the design, gave the idea for the pose, etc..it's really thanks to the artist that it look this good, so shout-out to them.

Btw, one thing I forgot mentionning, is that I will get a alt of her with her gi on finally, so it's not over yet, SNAAAAAAAAAAKE!

Think of it, some Mechon with face could make pretty good Metal Gear, huh.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
if lucky I could actually accomplish all confidants in one run

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
View attachment 277803

All the matter that once made up the lower half of her legs is now in her thighs, wow those are big thighs.
Jokes aside, this looks amazing, seriously.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
All the matter that once made up the lower half of her legs is now in her thighs, wow those are big thighs.
Jokes aside, this looks amazing, seriously.
This is the culmination of YEARS of training!

Really, really HARD training, but still! Also, glad you like it.

Dutch Raikuna

OK! I'm gonna sleep for a bit!

Final takers for the AMA two hours to go then I'm closing up shop! Any second rounders!?

Also @JDCabrera I know you'll be doing your final post but I'll be tagging you and a few others for the closing post, so stick around for that. We share the same timezone so you when I mean. Probably be 7PM.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

OK! I'm gonna sleep for a bit!

Final takers for the AMA two hours to go then I'm closing up shop! Any second rounders!?

Also @JDCabrera I know you'll be doing your final post but I'll be tagging you and a few others for the closing post, so stick around for that. We share the same timezone so you when I mean. Probably be 7PM.
Ok!

D

Deleted member

Ah, Pokemon Masters cheapened out by not having VAs for Jessie and James, it seems.
Honestly, I'm not too bothered by it. I already wasn't a fan of their dub VAs, anyway. Especially James'.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Wademan94 Wademan94 Ya know how I’ve had ideas for characters, and I’ve wanted to do things with em’? Well, I finally am. Me and a friend are working on creating some small audio projects with some artwork for each video. Here’s some early concept art for one of the characters.
1AD0F5DF-2BFD-4902-BDC1-C916B3AA854A.png

Luckily I already have an actor in mind for this guy, and I’ve worked with him before on my channel. I’ll ask him if he’s down once the script is finished.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Called the internet service.

A technician won't arrive until Saturday at noon. That's an entire 2 days from now.

Not good enough.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom