• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

View attachment 277803
I've come here to make a announcement, thanks to this Bin-Bin girl or whatever the **** her name is, spirit are back on the map, and thus i'm going on vacation for 2 weeks to find out if I can make it to Smash Ultimate as a DLC or not.

Know that the internet I will have will be limited here and there, so if you don't see much, you know why, don't worry tho, I got my space walnut to watch on all of you and this ***** ass ************ know as Shadow The Hedgedog.

Before I go away tho, I feel like I had to share something with you all before I go on my journey, so take a look at this, ESPECIALLY YOU, OBAMA.
THAT'S RIGHT BABY, ANOTHER DRAWING OF MY GIRL, MARSA MIZUKI, SAME ARTIST AS LAST TIME. LOOK AT HER ABS, AREN'T THEY THE BEST??? JUST LIKE BEFORE, I COLORED THE PIC MYSELF, SO HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

NOW NAMING THOSE ON SMASHBOARD DOT COM.

Aurane Aurane ,@Taylor F , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! ,@Dyllybirdy , Wademan94 Wademan94 , AndreaAC AndreaAC ,@Tako Tuesday ,@JDCabrera ,@Knight Dude & @Noipoi

HOPE I DIDN'T MISS ANYONE OF YOU UNLIKE MY WIFE, MAY YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY AND A GREAT HOLIDAY, I'M OFF, ******.
Looks great!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
OK I had to get approval from my best friend for a closing joke to my AMA.

Bloody hell. You guys will love it I think.

And I'll be tagging those who did take part as thank you. Again anyone who wants to ask some more go ahead!

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Wademan94 Wademan94 Ya know how I’ve had ideas for characters, and I’ve wanted to do things with em’? Well, I finally am. Me and a friend are working on creating some small audio projects with some artwork for each video. Here’s some early concept art for one of the characters.
View attachment 277812
Luckily I already have an actor in mind for this guy, and I’ve worked with him before on my channel. I’ll ask him if he’s down once the script is finished.
Nice, dude! Can’t wait to see them when you’re finished!

What’s the story behind this good boi?

D

Deleted member

Hey, guys, how's everyone? I'm feeling a bit better and spent the day tidying up my game shelves, it looks much better and less chaotic now. I'll be showing pics of it later.

You don't bore me, but sleep is really good for stress at times so go for it.
Well, that's a relief, thanks. I'm easily anxious and worry a lot, so when it kept getting ignored I thought the worst... as usual.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Hey, guys, how's everyone? I'm feeling a bit better and spent the day tidying up my game shelves, it looks much better and less chaotic now. I'll be showing pics of it later.

Well, that's a relief, thanks. I'm easily anxious and worry a lot, so when it kept getting ignored I thought the worst... as usual.
I dont msg as much these days, but I'm interested in how things are gonna go for you. I'm a bit excited for you to find out how it goes. Though I know that can also be something that makes you wonder and feel somewhat anxious. I'm glad for yo though :) *hugs*

Dutch Raikuna

Final Hour guys for my AMA!
----------------
My AMA!
----------------
And then I'm starting my closing post for it. It'll be 8pm when it will be fully done. So you technically have two hours and then I'm done.

Any late comers?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There was apparently a change of plans with my friends and tomorrow we will do the movie session as planned.

Well, glad my day did take a turn for the better as I hoped.

Gonna start writing the post in less than 2 hours I guess.

Yeah, I can relate as someone who has serious anxiety too.

I tend to get too conspiranoic when my post don't receive that much attention, but in reality It really isn't that bad.

And glad to hear you have gotten better!!!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Been messing around a bit and got some nice alt for Marsa, tell me guys which one you prefer.
Marsa Mizuki Giless Flat Color Alt Color 3 jpeg.jpg Marsa Mizuki Giless Flat Color Alt Color 2 jpeg.jpg Marsa Mizuki Giless Flat Color Alt Color 1 jpeg.jpg
I also did a alt based off Bea, which wasn't easy, but I hope you like nonethless.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Youtube is being annoying again.

Now it's giving me a ad for some sort of channel that, upon researching for 5 seconds, is effectively a scam.

And it's on basically everything, even for things that shouldn't have it.

D

Deleted member

I dont msg as much these days, but I'm interested in how things are gonna go for you. I'm a bit excited for you to find out how it goes. Though I know that can also be something that makes you wonder and feel somewhat anxious. I'm glad for yo though :) *hugs*
Yeah, I can relate as someone who has serious anxiety too.

I tend to get too conspiranoic when my post don't receive that much attention, but in reality It really isn't that bad.

And glad to hear you have gotten better!!!
Thanks you two. I'm sure it's gonna go well, because said friend is really supportive, but the nervousness is still there, ya know.

Gonna start writing the post in less than 2 hours I guess.
That sounds ominous.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
View attachment 277803
I've come here to make a announcement, thanks to this Bin-Bin girl or whatever the **** her name is, spirit are back on the map, and thus i'm going on vacation for 2 weeks to find out if I can make it to Smash Ultimate as a DLC or not.

Know that the internet I will have will be limited here and there, so if you don't see much, you know why, don't worry tho, I got my space walnut to watch on all of you and this ***** ass ************ know as Shadow The Hedgedog.

Before I go away tho, I feel like I had to share something with you all before I go on my journey, so take a look at this, ESPECIALLY YOU, OBAMA.
THAT'S RIGHT BABY, ANOTHER DRAWING OF MY GIRL, MARSA MIZUKI, SAME ARTIST AS LAST TIME. LOOK AT HER ABS, AREN'T THEY THE BEST??? JUST LIKE BEFORE, I COLORED THE PIC MYSELF, SO HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

NOW NAMING THOSE ON SMASHBOARD DOT COM.

Aurane Aurane ,@Taylor F , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! ,@Dyllybirdy , Wademan94 Wademan94 , AndreaAC AndreaAC ,@Tako Tuesday ,@JDCabrera ,@Knight Dude & @Noipoi

HOPE I DIDN'T MISS ANYONE OF YOU UNLIKE MY WIFE, MAY YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY AND A GREAT HOLIDAY, I'M OFF, ******.
:D WOW, this looks AMAZING!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
:D WOW, this looks AMAZING!
POWER OF THE ABS, BAYBEE, ALWAAAAAAAAAAAYS.

Really tho, glad you like it. :) Btw, just posted earlier a few alt color, let me know which one you like most. ;)
Been messing around a bit and got some nice alt for Marsa, tell me guys which one you prefer.
View attachment 277821View attachment 277822View attachment 277823
I also did a alt based off Bea, which wasn't easy, but I hope you like nonethless.

Dutch Raikuna

You know what guys?

I'll take two more people on the AMA and then I'm gonna start the closing post.

Any absolute final takers? Even from my friends? Or @JDCabrera care to do the final one as this is your last day?

Last edited:

AndreaAC

POWER OF THE ABS, BAYBEE, ALWAAAAAAAAAAAYS.

Really tho, glad you like it. :) Btw, just posted earlier a few alt color, let me know which one you like most. ;)
Hm, I like the gray/black, blonde/purple (x'D Mainly because it has purple...) and the Bea alt.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hm, I like the gray/black, blonde/purple (x'D Mainly because it has purple...) and the Bea alt.
Nice, nice, speaking of that blonde/purple alt, I always think it's a Samus reference....even though Samus never had a purple outfit on and I know that.

My brain is giving me some weird messages.

AndreaAC

Nice, nice, speaking of that blonde/purple alt, I always think it's a Samus reference....even though Samus never had a purple outfit on and I know that.

My brain is giving me some weird messages.
x'D Now that I saw it again, it honestly made me think of Rayman. I don't know if that was intentional. It would be funny if you put her into a pink outfit with green hair:
MSR_Best_Ending_Hard_Mode.png

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
x'D Now that I saw it again, it honestly made me think of Rayman. I don't know if that was intentional. It would be funny if you put her into a pink outfit with green hair:
Definitly not intentional lol, but hey, you gave me a good idea! Gotta try it right now.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Making my closing post for my AMA. Good outside of that.
Closing post? Aren't AMAs usually kept open for a week or two before being locked? Maybe someone will wanna sneak in a few more questions before it's done.

Or are you going to request that it's locked early or something?

D

Deleted member

Thanks you two. I'm sure it's gonna go well, because said friend is really supportive, but the nervousness is still there, ya know.

That sounds ominous.
Nah, the post will be actually quite positive as I've been feeling like that recently.

It's just that this day started kinda bad and while It got better I'm still trying to overcome the shock from this morning.

But yeah, It will be a post hopefully my friends from this server will enjoy.

View attachment 277825
Lol, I still need to get the perfect speed runs in each difficulty for Samus Returns.

I completed all difficulties while getting all the collectables, but I still need to make a really fast run of the Game.

Hopefully with enough effort I manage to pull It out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Closing post? Aren't AMAs usually kept open for a week or two before being locked? Maybe someone will wanna sneak in a few more questions before it's done.

Or are you going to request that it's locked early or something?
I'm going to be busy over the next few days since I forgot I was going to England a week on Sunday and a week earlier than I thought. Probably not going to lock it and might answer any stragglers.

I'm going to be laptopless though. Plus yourself and a few friends have answered at least so in a way I'm happy enough. And I want to do a closing post of sorts.
It's @JDCabrera last day for a while and I want him to see it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nah, the post will be actually quite positive as I've been feeling like that recently.

It's just that this day started kinda bad and while It got better I'm still trying to overcome the shock from this morning.

But yeah, It will be a post hopefully my friends from this server will enjoy.
Oh, in that case, nevermind then. Good to hear things have been improving though.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

I wasn't aware of this. Que paso, JD? Todo bien?

Lol, I still need to get the perfect speed runs in each difficulty for Samus Returns.

I completed all difficulties while getting all the collectables, but I still need to make a really fast run of the Game.

Hopefully with enough effort I manage to pull It out.
:D I know you can do it, my friend! x'D I have never been one to rush things up, and I always take my time with any game I get. Right new I resisted the temptation of the Summer Sale from Steam and didn't get anything. I wanted to get Dark Souls 3 just because, but I resisted. One friend of mine suggested me if I wanted to get into Dark Souls, I should began with the first one, but that one didn't have any discount. And then there's the fact that I need to save for a Solid State hard drive because my laptop barely has any space and I want to get as much as I can, but it's gonna take me quite some time to save for it.

D

Deleted member

I wasn't aware of this. Que paso, JD? Todo bien?

:D I know you can do it, my friend! x'D I have never been one to rush things up, and I always take my time with any game I get. Right new I resisted the temptation of the Summer Sale from Steam and didn't get anything. I wanted to get Dark Souls 3 just because, but I resisted. One friend of mine suggested me if I wanted to get into Dark Souls, I should began with the first one, but that one didn't have any discount. And then there's the fact that I need to save for a Solid State hard drive because my laptop barely has any space and I want to get as much as I can, but it's gonna take me quite some time to save for it.
Yeah, It is better. Just got slightly stressed about something.

And thanks for the motivation about the speed run playthroughs!

Alright AndreaAC AndreaAC , what do you think of THIS:
View attachment 277827
I'm not Andrea but as a Metroid fan I really love how this turned out!!!!

AndreaAC

Yeah, It is better. Just got slightly stressed about something.
Crees que me puedas decir? Si no, no hay problema. Si pudieras, preferiria que fuera por mensaje. :)

And thanks for the motivation about the speed run playthroughs!
:D No problem, my friend!

I'm not Andrea but as a Metroid fan I really love how this turned out!!!!
x'D I was actually waiting for YOU to comment on it. I sometimes wonder if I should take a photo to all my Metroid related stuff, have you seen it all?

D

Deleted member

Crees que me puedas decir? Si no, no hay problema. Si pudieras, preferiria que fuera por mensaje. :)

:D No problem, my friend!

x'D I was actually waiting for YOU to comment on it. I sometimes wonder if I should take a photo to all my Metroid related stuff, have you seen it all?
:0 I think I haven't seen your Metroid collection.

Would deeply love to see It!

Y no temas sobre lo de esta mañana, no fué en verdad la gran cosa y ya pasó. Era algo en torno a una quedada con mis amigos pero al final se pudo solucionar.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Nice, dude! Can’t wait to see them when you’re finished!

What’s the story behind this good boi?
Thank you! And this character is a repurposed version of a werewolf themed character I had a while back. Not Stephen, just another I made for fun. Xander lives in a village in a forest in the middle of nowhere, far away from a human society. People are advised against leaving the village, for they fear it’s too dangerous. Xander, on the other hand, can’t stand being cooped up on it, and he’s determined to go out into the human world once he grows up. Xander is an nice person with a lot of energy, and he can’t stand staying still and waiting. He almost always has to be doing something to keep him occupied. He’s very quick to make decisions, oftentimes not thinking his plans through fully, causing him to get in a bit of trouble occasionally. I’m hoping to get him voiced by Markus McGrath

There’s other characters I have too. A charming yet manipulative naga, a silly, clumsy bee girl, an old frog shopkeeper, etc,

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I won't lie. The GX preview murdered any hope I had for Origami King

AndreaAC

:0 I think I haven't seen your Metroid collection.

Would deeply love to see It!
pic.png

:D There you go! The things I love THE MOST are my two Ridley Amiibos and the Giant Super Metroid Cartridge (:V COUGHTotallyNOTBecauseofRidleyBias). xD I found it HILARIOUS that the Samus figure had a "secret" item when it was OBVIOUSLY going to be the Morphball. And I do like the metallic paint that the smaller Samus has. The two Metroids are not squishy unfortunately :'c But the fit perfectly onto the head of BIG Samus.

Y no temas sobre lo de esta mañana, no fué en verdad la gran cosa y ya pasó. Era algo en torno a una quedada con mis amigos pero al final se pudo solucionar.
:o Oh, ok, muy bien. :3 Me alegra que se arreglaran las cosas. Aun asi, no olvides tomar precauciones si vas a salir.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

I mentioned it in the post as to why I'm not going to be answering any more AMA questions much. The main part is over in it.

Maybe stragglers but I need to try and make up for story over the next few days before my trip to England.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
View attachment 277831
:D There you go! The things I love THE MOST are my two Ridley Amiibos and the Giant Super Metroid Cartridge (:V COUGHTotallyNOTBecauseofRidleyBias). xD I found it HILARIOUS that the Samus figure had a "secret" item when it was OBVIOUSLY going to be the Morphball. And I do like the metallic paint that the smaller Samus has. The two Metroids are not squish unfortunately :'c But the fit perfectly onto the head of BIG Samus.

:o Oh, ok, muy bien. :3 Me alegra que se arreglaran las cosas. Aun asi, no olvides tomar precauciones si vas a salir.
Awesome collection! Why have two Ridley Amiibo when you can have TWO?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom