• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
I confess, I am not a fan of RPGS, have never gotten into them, but I will definitely say that an overwhelming majority of RPGs that I've at least heard about have amazing soundtracks, and I have to come out and say the music for Eryth Sea in Xenoblade Chronicles, both original and remastered, has to be among the most beautiful works of music in any game, it's that good.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Ooooh boy~ The denials begin.
Yeah, what kind if "rabid idiot" would think a spirit being made playable means that spirits can be made playable? Truly only a real moron would jump to that insane inclusion.

PS, you might want to remove that tweet. It can count as censor dodging.

D

Deleted member

Well, MatPat has now used fanart of mine, without my permission but we got that sorted out already, and played a fangame I voice in.

That’s another off the bucket list. /s

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
So, even though I'm not much into VGC

So, anyone gonna talk about how Galarian Weezing + Regigigas is actually a legitimate combo and not just a meme anymore?

And it may not even need Weezing if the Regis are a focus on the expansion and they finally give justice to Regigigas.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So, even though I'm not much into VGC

So, anyone gonna talk about how Galarian Weezing + Regigigas is actually a legitimate combo and not just a meme anymore?

And it may not even need Weezing if the Regis are a focus on the expansion and they finally give justice to Regigigas.
I hope so, he's my favorite legendary. His design is kino.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I confess, I am not a fan of RPGS, have never gotten into them, but I will definitely say that an overwhelming majority of RPGs that I've at least heard about have amazing soundtracks, and I have to come out and say the music for Eryth Sea in Xenoblade Chronicles, both original and remastered, has to be among the most beautiful works of music in any game, it's that good.
Xenoblade Chronicles' soundtrack is some masterful ****.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
*Gets knocked off stage.*
*Tries to directional airdodge in a downward angle towards the ledge.*
*Does it too early and accidentally tech rolls right into a fully charged Chrom F-Smash.*

Yep, I had one of those days on Quickplay today. I'm sure I'll do better tomorrow.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
will can't sleep again, which means im on the hunt for music.

i got some new finds in pop, rock, punk, and hardcore.

check it out maybe, most of these aren't that well-known and i think these are pretty good songs/artists.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Eh 10:30am now. I'll wake up a bit earlier than usual and go out for a walk.

Outside of waiting for new headphones to arrive, I've got nothing to do today so I'll end up getting mopey over something but if not then I'll watch anime.

All good hopefully.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Imagine a third presentation being announced in it.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Tencent Pokemoba.

Okay then

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
What is this roster? Lmao
One that clearly doesn't utilize evolution as a supposed gameplay mechanic enough. I get why babies wouldn't be handled as the base form in the TCG, but here it shouldn't matter since development (and the MOBA trend) started after Pichu, Munchlax, etc. were a thing.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Wario Bros. Wario Bros. We lost the battle my dude.

But seriously, that was pretty lame in my opinion. It just felt like another mobile title you can play on the Switch as well and nothing else, nothing shown made me want to play it. Having the gameplay shown as if it were some Esports event did nothing for me either. I'm sure some people are happy about it, I just kinda expect something bigger when you dedicate an entire presentation to a single title.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Pokemon Unite looks all right, but I've had fairly consistent negative experiences with playing MOBAs, so I'll pass. (the only positive experiences that I've had were playing with my brother alongside and against bots, and even then, there were some cases like DotA where it was downright unfun to play regardless)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom