• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Panic! Just make sure you don’t panic! That’s what it feels like I’m being instructed to do.
There's a difference between panicking and being concerned

Panicking gets you nowhere and only makes thing worse, for both you and everyone else

However, you still need to take this seriously and take necessary precautions to help yourself and others

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
Despite what this thread would have you believe, there's a lot of emotional wiggle room between blind complacency and abject panic :p

Rizen

Smash Legend
I beat the Dawnguard DLC in Skyrim. It was good but Dragonborn was better. I still have to beat the main story line but am getting a bit burnt out. I need a new video game to play.

D

Deleted member

Overwatch is releasing archive stuff, which is the first time I'll have any access to any of it.

But it also has new skins, one of which might make me play Ana more.
Personally I really like the new skins for the Junkertown duo. Might even be my favorite Roadhog skin.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Quick update on the Canadian Covid-19 situation:

Trudeau (the Prime Minister) is in self quarantine while his wife is being tested for the virus after developing symptoms.

Meanwhile, the Premier of Ontario has refused self quarantine after potentially being exposed AND is telling Ontario families to "travel and enjoy themselves over March Break" while also working to cut funding to public health.

D

Deleted member

I just have an itch to draw right now but I both A) don't know what I want to draw and B) am not on the bus.

Sad feelings, that. Doesn't help that today has been very gloomy, a storm is literally right here, and there is a chance for a tornado to touchdown.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah, I think the skin I'm most hyped for is Ana's new Sniper skin.

But the Katt emote is my first buy with coins. I don't even care.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
24 has been nothing short of exciting, and I'm glad I found a new show to binge watch. Really action packed and fills the day well.

D

Deleted member

I was just playing BOTW and just exploring..

you know those mini-rock guys? I came across one of them and a bunch of other enemies, and then one of the Bokoblins just picked him up and yeeted him toward me...right into my bomb lmao

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So I, being the genius I am, decided to take my bike to work despite the weather. I put my work clothes into my bag to keep them dry.

Unfortunately, it was raining a lot harder then I though it was and some of the water seeped through my bad and into my pants, and now it looks like I wet myself.

I should've just taken the bus.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m hearing Disney is somehow exempt from travel bans. If true,

how the **** did they get so much power?

and how had the virus not taken over there?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I was just playing BOTW and just exploring..

you know those mini-rock guys? I came across one of them and a bunch of other enemies, and then one of the Bokoblins just picked him up and yeeted him toward me...right into my bomb lmao
Bokoblin: *sees rock dude and looks at you*
DURARARA!!.full.1704801-1.jpg

yep, i heard

wanna split the price and buy a nuclear bunker
Sure fam Ill even let you make your own animal crossing villager on my game
ヽ(∀° )人( °∀)ノ

D

Deleted member

I guess I'll ask before going to bed, anyone want a shiny Celebi or Lugia before I release them?

Also I wish they'd finally distribute shiny Jirachi globally. I want my pink wishing star, it's cute.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I’m hearing Disney is somehow exempt from travel bans. If true,

how the **** did they get so much power?

and how had the virus not taken over there?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.la...ornia-urges-ban-on-large-gatherings?_amp=true

Well, according to this they're closing Disneyland this Saturday. Thankfully they're still paying their employees.

My sister works at a restraunt in Downtown Disney though, and since its not Disney giving her her psychecks I'm worried she'll have her hours cut during the closing. I'll have to ask her about it tonight.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Tried to do the dishes and I found a big ass roach just chilling at the bottom of the sink why they gotta always jump scare me like this

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I really wish Disney Plus just organized their classic shorts by character instead of having to hunt through an unorganized list. I want to check out the animations but it’s so unintuitive.
We should be wishing for Cory in the House and everything Spider-Man
right now it seems like WWE, Marvel, and DC are the only ones still standing
R Rangez also saw this poster in the replies:

Yeah, I can see why this guy didn’t last.
what a *****

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom