• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I played Vexx and remember it being decent.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-03-12/disney-other-theme-parks-stay-open-as-california-urges-ban-on-large-gatherings?_amp=true

Well, according to this they're closing Disneyland this Saturday. Thankfully they're still paying their employees.

My sister works at a restraunt in Downtown Disney though, and since its not Disney giving her her psychecks I'm worried she'll have her hours cut during the closing. I'll have to ask her about it tonight.
Disney World however the bigger of the two and huge attention attracter does not seem to be closing. From what I read it is somehow exempt. Although I do recall that Disney world not land has pretty much the rights of a state as they can build power plants if they wanted and more on property

D

Deleted member

Our wifi is being a big poo-poo head in this bad weather, so uh.... I don't think I have much more time before the wifi gives out altogether.

Also jesus christ this hail is insane.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm not too worried about Coronavirus tbh.

If I was able to make it through the Swine Flu years which actually reached my family (though I didn't get it somehow?), then I have no doubt I'll make it through this.

D

Deleted member

Mornin'.

I came back right now and opened the Emoji board here, expecting that they finally get the Byleth symbol and they did...but no female alt when Robin and Corrin got theirs. Really?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Mornin'.

I came back right now and opened the Emoji board here, expecting that they finally get the Byleth symbol and they did...but no female alt when Robin and Corrin got theirs. Really?
We still don't have the other Heroes beyond Luminary so I'm certain getting Female Byleth as an emote is a guarantee.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That can be said for a number of 1990s/early 2000s video game mascots that weren't Mario and Sonic.
At least Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Sly didn't entirely rely on that. Ratchet and Clank games usually kept their advertisements on the puns in the titles and weapons for example. Those series had the confidence to hype themselves up without going "Look out Mario, move out the way Sonic." And then fall flat like Awesome Possum or Bubsy.

Granted Crash was totally doing that in ads, it just worked out well enough for that series.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Gentlepanda Gentlepanda Alternis Alternis @Bolderousness I finally got all of the job asterisks in Bravely Default.

That being said, do you guys have any fun/broken setups that I could try?
if you're not running a spiritmaster/white mage you're playing the game wrong

there's a reason spiritmaster got silently removed from bravely second because stillness is absolutely ****ing bananas

swordmaster pirate is also broken: combine free lunch (negate all MP costs) with amped strike (x4 damage in a single hit) and full brave for as long as you can

D

Deleted member

Alright, it's official now; effective this saturday(so we still go to school tomorrow) all the schools in my city are closed for 3 weeks(2 for the obvious corona lockdown, and the 3rd week is spring break)

On one hand, this means I'll have more time to work on my many..many...many project ideas, but on the other...

I have to stay in this ****ing house, with everyone in it, almost 24/7. I can barely stand most of my family as-is(mainly my parents because we disagree on a lot of things) and If it ****ing rains another day... I swear, I'm going to lose it.

We also are going to be having assignments 100% online for these few weeks, so I still have to manage that, but it's whatevs.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
if you're not running a spiritmaster/white mage you're playing the game wrong

there's a reason spiritmaster got silently removed from bravely second because stillness is absolutely ****ing bananas

swordmaster pirate is also broken: combine free lunch (negate all MP costs) with amped strike (x4 damage in a single hit) and full brave for as long as you can
My Ringabel is currently a spiritmaster/white mage so I'm glad I figured that one out already haha. Still trying to work out what skills to assign to him, though.

I'll see if I can grind some job levels to try that second one out at some point.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
My Ringabel is currently a spiritmaster/white mage so I'm glad I figured that one out already haha. Still trying to work out what skills to assign to him, though.

I'll see if I can grind some job levels to try that second one out at some point.
i stuck swordmaster/pirate on edea due to her having the highest strength of the party and her dealing 9999x4 damage per turn carried me to the end of the game

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So I got excited by the LEGO Mario news and started working on a character roster for a Tt Games LEGO Nintendo Game, here’s my progress:
:ultmario:-Mario (Classic, Dr. Mario, Builder Mario, Wedding Mario), Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, Birdo, Toad, Toadette, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Wario (Classic, WarioWare), Waluigi, Rosalina, Pauline, Kamek, Professor E. Gadd, Petey Piranha, Nabbit, Captain Toad, Poochy, Larry, Roy, Lemmy, Iggy, Wendy, Morton, Ludwig, Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Hammer Bro., Piranha Plant, Lakitu, Shy Guy, Dry Bones
:ultdk:-Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, Cranky Kong, Funky Kong, King K. Rool (Kaptain K. Rool, Baron K. Roolenstein), Kritter, Lord Fredrik, Donkey Kong Jr.
:ultwario:-Mona, Ashley, Jimmy T., 9-Volt, Dr. Crygor, Dribble, Spitz, Kat, Ana, Orbulon, Young Cricket, 18-Volt, Penny, 5-Volt, Mike, Captain Syrup
:ultlittlemac:-Little Mac, Doc Louis, Glass Joe, Von Kaiser, Disco Kid, King Hippo, Piston Hondo, Bear Hugger, Great Tiger, Don Flamenco, Aran Ryan, Soda Popinski, Bald Bull, Super Macho Man, Mr. Sandman
:ultlink:-Link, Zelda/Sheik, Ganondorf, Young Link (Majora’s Mask), Toon Link (Wind Waker), Dark Link, Impa, Tingle, Saria, Darunia, Ruto, Skull Kid, Tetra, Midna, Agitha, Zant, Ghirahim, Fi, Groose, Ravio, Yuga, Revali, Daruk, Mipha, Urbosa, Beedle, Linebeck, Moblin, Darknut, Redead, Bokoblin,
:ultsamus:-Samus, Ridley, Dark Samus, Mother Brain,
:ultpit:-Pit, Palutena, Medusa, Dark Pit, Viridi, Magnus, Phosphora, Eggplant Wizard,
:ultkirby:-Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Adeline,
:ultfox:-Fox, Falco, Peppy, Slippy, Wolf, Pigma, Leon, Andrew, Krystal,
:ultness:-Ness, Paula, Jeff, Poo, Porky, Starman, Lucas, Kumatora, Boney, Flint, Duster, Mr. Saturn,
:ultmarth:-Marth, Tiki, Roy, Lyn, Ike, Black Knight, Robin (M/F), Chrom, Lucina, Byleth, Edelgard, Claude, Dimitri,
:ultvillager:-Villager (Wild World), New Leaf Villager (M/F), Tom Nook, Isabelle, K. K. Slider, Resetti, Blathers, Mable, Sable, Kapp’n, Celeste, Kicks, Digby, Reese, Cyrus, Lottie,
:ultolimar:-Olimar, Louie, Alph, Brittany, Charlie,
:ultinkling:-Splatoon 1 Inkling (M/F), Splatoon 2 Inkling (M/F), Callie, Marie, Pearl, Marina, Agent 3, Agent 4, Agent 8, Capt. Cuttlefish, Octoling Enemy
:ultduckhunt:-Duck Hunt Dog, Takamaru, Balloon Fighter, Popo, Nana, R.O.B., Nintendog, Chibi-Robo, Wii Fit Trainer, Nikki, Arcade Bunny,

Characters that apparently were from rejected series: Captain Falcon
Potential guest: Sonic

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Regarding what's going on right now. I'm finally being optimistic. We got through the swine flu and 2008 financial crisis (Which I didn't even know happened :lol: ). We'll get through this.

Just gotta remember to.

1. Good hygiene.
2. Wash my hands and don't touch face (Which is gonna be hard).
3. Keep distance from people showing signs.
4. Avoid large crowds.
5. Stop reading the damn media.

Regardless there's always still a chance of catching it even if taking all precautions but no longer concerned about my health since at most I'll get sick. My only concern as said is my grandpa.

Worst case scenario? I just barricade myself at home until the whole thing blows over...:laugh:

This will be my final say on this.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Pictured: Me while I wait to hear if my sister is going to be paid the rest of this month.

Pls we have rent to pay.
Where’s the ceo of coronavirus?

Ive got a “sandwich” for em....
It's dangerous to go alone, take this with you.

You're going to need it for when you meet him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom