• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ok so aside from that sorry excuse of a performance, I tripped like a moron into a partially open door in the hallway. being the massive klutz i am, all my body weight was placed onto the door as i tripped and fell when my foot hit the partially ajar door. As i fell, i gripped the door, which was enough to rip it off the hinges. So, i had to carefully remove the door and place it in a spare room all while my toe was throbbing and bleeding

and i never feel good enough at my job and always have the paranoia that i'm giving mediocre performance, which WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
...Ouch. Okay, yeah, take care of that toe. Don't know how early/late in the day that happened, but I'm sure you've tended to it by now.

That being said, I've had far worse falls that I can only blame myself for, so seriously, please don't beat yourself up for tripping, of all things. Anyone can take an accidental tumble on occasion.

As for the job paranoia, there's not much I can do for that. Just start by clearing your head for the night so that you don't go into the next day stressed and exhausted, alright?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
...Ouch. Okay, yeah, take care of that toe. Don't know how early/late in the day that happened, but I'm sure you've tended to it by now.

That being said, I've had far worse falls that I can only blame myself for, so seriously, please don't beat yourself up for tripping, of all things. Anyone can take an accidental tumble on occasion.

As for the job paranoia, there's not much I can do for that. Just start by clearing your head for the night so that you don't go into the next day stressed and exhausted, alright?
Im starting to think i should be tested for clinical depression.

Im the worst, pretty much.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Kinda late, but it'd probably be Claptrap (series mascot) or Lilith (the closest thing the series has to a main protagonist).

Personally, I'd like to see Handsome Jack though 'cause he's the best character.

View attachment 265591
I'd say Lilith, for the moveset. And then give her alts of the other 2 Siren class characters in the other games.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Ok so aside from that sorry excuse of a performance, I tripped like a moron into a partially open door in the hallway. being the massive klutz i am, all my body weight was placed onto the door as i tripped and fell when my foot hit the partially ajar door. As i fell, i gripped the door, which was enough to rip it off the hinges. So, i had to carefully remove the door and place it in a spare room all while my toe was throbbing and bleeding

and i never feel good enough at my job and always have the paranoia that i'm giving mediocre performance, which WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
:( Oh boy, that sounds painful. Please take a lot of care, my friend.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Im starting to think i should be tested for clinical depression.

Im the worst, pretty much.
...I don't know how rough things have been in your life lately, but continuing to beat yourself up over and over again isn't gonna help. You've been at this for way too long now. It's hurt you before, and it's hurting you again.

Please get the help you need if this is really how far you've fallen.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
...I don't know how rough things have been in your life lately, but continuing to beat yourself up over and over again isn't gonna help. You've been at this for way too long now. It's hurt you before, and it's hurting you again.

Please get the help you need if this is really how far you've fallen.
I was getting better at it. 2018 and 2019 were good years all things considered. Well... 2019 was iffy toward the end but eh.

The past week or so has been a roller coaster for me emotionally.

The thing is, I have a stable job and home so I should NOT be this stressed... but im paranoid that im not good enough in anythinf i do, especially my job and tbh smash bros

Thats how pathetic i am

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
MCU, Wonder Woman 84, and WrestleMania 36...****ing hide

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I was getting better at it. 2018 and 2019 were good years all things considered. Well... 2019 was iffy toward the end but eh.

The past week or so has been a roller coaster for me emotionally.

The thing is, I have a stable job and home so I should NOT be this stressed... but im paranoid that im not good enough in anythinf i do, especially my job and tbh smash bros

Thats how pathetic i am
You should see a therapist on that. Maybe have someone go with you if you can.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
What do you all think of my new pfp?

Just found out about a funny little fact from where I found it. The main voice actress of Salem from RWBY also used to voice Toad.

Like... yeah.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
in the 2 years I've worked at Publix, this may have been the craziest shift I've ever experienced, bar none, even moreso than the likes of Christmas Eve, and the Super Bowl combined

The hysteria is nuts. People stocking up left to right. We've had to limit stuff like wipes, hand sanitizer, and toilet paper to 2 per person and those shelves still manged to clear up wicked fast

we also had to move the cart wipes we usually have near the entrance cuz people started stealing those

needless to say I'm probably gonna sleep pretty well tonight

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yep, my town's prepped for the apocalypse. Grocery store was packed. No toilet paper, bread or bottled water.
Apocalypse is...too much. It'll pass, no doubt about it.

Dear God, why does humanity love to destroy themselves?

Shroob

Sup?
With how post-apocalyptic my little town is rn, I almost want to buy a gas mask just to walk around and freak people out, not like there's anyone out walking the streets as is tho.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Someone at Nintendo of America tested positive for coronavirus.
well there it is.
Cant say this will stop people from begging for a direct sadly but, well, I hope it does

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I've started my Friday the 13th with encountering a dead possum on the sidewalk while walking my dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom