• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Also, even though I said I had nostalgia for TTYD the most out of any game, I also have heavy nostalgia over Sonic 3. I wasn't even born when it came out, but one day, I played the Mega Collection on Gamecube, and man did that change my life.

The Mega Collection is also how I fell in love with Puyo Puyo.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Well, damn. Leo really did just win a top 32 losers run.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Also, is that a Drawn to Life pfp?
Yes, thanks for noticing.

Been replaying games and completed Drawn to Life. Working on the Next Chapter for Wii before moving onto the DS one. Am slowly getting through the Spongebob one but that game is not pretty to look at.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Here comes everyone claiming that Byleth is broken. About to be Ike 2.0.
Oh dude, he's totally broken after Leo whipped him out after bracket reset because he essentially destroys G&W in the MU.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
This may be unpopular, but I kinda want to see Infinite again. His fate is highly ambiguous in Forces and for that to be all there is to him would feel... wrong. I feel he'd make for a more welcome rival and character used in spinoffs than ****ing Zavok, at least, who they've yet to develop even a morsel of his character.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Well, damn. Leo really did just win a top 32 losers run.
I swear every set with Leo was the other player getting so close to beating him, only just losing game 3 and then getting destroyed games 4 and 5.

Except for Grand Finals which was 6 matches of Leo murdering Maister.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I swear every set with Leo was the other player getting so close to beating him, only just losing game 3 and then getting destroyed games 4 and 5.

Except for Grand Finals which was 6 matches of Leo murdering Maister.
Tea was so close game 5 and it kills me on the inside thinking about it.

D

Deleted member

I would really encourage the game to reward playing risky and difficult characters. Maybe it's probably my Tekken knowledge or I just watch too much TheMainManSWE

D

Deleted member

My father has figured out that I haven't slept all night and now is talking non-stop about how "they" (as in him and someone else) will soon close me down from the world when I get completely mad.

Over skipping one night of sleep.

And the reason I say someone else is because I want to believe my mother would not be stupid enough to help my father with such an awful choice.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
It's still the same?

Damn it. I really wanted Typhlosion.
Yep. We probably won't be getting any more Pokemon added until the first wave of DLC drops in June, and unfortunately we don't have a full list of what pokemon will be available then.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, I got all of the Alola and Kanto starters. As a bonus, all of the Kanto starters have their Hidden Abilities.

Edit: "hey bro I got this intimidate Litten, just hand over the Moltres and we are good to go"

Welcome back, GTS.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Seeing the way Leo plays Byleth gives me a lot of hope for the character, NGL.

Like, I still think certain matchups (specifically speedy characters and ones that can keep you in the air) are pretty ****ing bad for him but I don't think they're completely hopeless anymore. Definitely not even close to being a top tier but I don't think Byleth is trash like a lot of people seem to believe.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
:o What program do you use to do those drawings?
Ibis Paint. It’s a mobile drawing app since I’m just cheap.

I...um...hmm...how should I put this?
I..... er.....
....He seems to be....... enjoying himself there.:urg:
6E3D03DD-0710-4A96-BABA-AF92C8CDD0E0.png

He’s being pet. It’s a joke. I just haven’t drawn a hand yet. Though I’ll likely alter his expression anyway because now I can’t get that image out of my head. :urg:

:joyful:Oh my god...why? I have the feeling that you should give him the time to finish it and it might not come out that way...
Thank you.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
And thus less then 1 week of February left before entering March.

See what this week leads us to. Assuming we get an Nintendo Direct it'll definitely be an exciting week for me as I'll be seeing Heroes Rising on Wednesday as well.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Seeing the way Leo plays Byleth gives me a lot of hope for the character, NGL.

Like, I still think certain matchups (specifically speedy characters and ones that can keep you in the air) are pretty ****ing bad for him but I don't think they're completely hopeless anymore. Definitely not even close to being a top tier but I don't think Byleth is trash like a lot of people seem to believe.
Tbh, I can only see him slightly below Hero tier at best. Even though he has the range and kill power, his frame data is abysmal, and he has no mobility in the slightest.

KMDP

Smash Legend
This may be unpopular, but I kinda want to see Infinite again. His fate is highly ambiguous in Forces and for that to be all there is to him would feel... wrong. I feel he'd make for a more welcome rival and character used in spinoffs than ****ing Zavok, at least, who they've yet to develop even a morsel of his character.
Well, it's possible.

Infinite was one of the only actually liked things to come out of it (his... laughably pathetic backstory in Episode Shadow notwithstanding).

With the removal of Pontac and Graff from the Writing Staff (who I am convinced were a net negative for the Franchise, whoever thought hiring two people who self-admittedly knew little to nothing about Sonic to write for Sonic is... well, not smart, or actively trying to undermine the series) there's a reasonable chance that if we do get him he'll get more depth to him.
I think Tenshinhan's just a comic relief character at this point.

Jesus, when even your meek best friend is giving you lip you know you've fallen pretty far.
Hi Yamcha 2.0, you get your chance one day... Maybe.
Toriyama was always a somewhat conservative writer, which meant that characters like Yamcha and Tien just faded into the background once their stories were done.

I wouldn't expect characters like them to ever really return in a big way (even "That time I reincarnated as Yamcha" was basically miraculous).

Last edited:

Sestetz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sestetz
Switch FC
SW-8244-4802-5322
I want to try and plan out my town layout before the game comes out, prolly gonna try and live right by a cliff so I can look off into the small town area I've made for all my good villagers.

The bad ones I'll just selectively ship off to the top right of the town or something until I order Isabelle to kick them out, or make some sort of large pit? How are you guys gonna torture your villagers

D

Deleted member

The bad ones I'll just selectively ship off to the top right of the town or something until I order Isabelle to kick them out, or make some sort of large pit? How are you guys gonna torture your villagers
Why torture when you can deport?

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Ibis Paint. It’s a mobile drawing app since I’m just cheap.

View attachment 263639
He’s being pet. It’s a joke. I just haven’t drawn a hand yet. Though I’ll likely alter his expression anyway because now I can’t get that image out of my head. :urg:

Thank you.
If you are going to change his expression, you could also try a different pose. And if he's a wolf that is being pet, you should go for a more dog-like pose, maybe sitting down the way they do and a wiggly tail or something. I mean I don't know of that would help to get rid of the other mental image.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom